โ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...

By Mapl4Tree

โ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ..?โž Is the sequel to โ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง... More

โš  WARNING โš 
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
โ˜† | ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
Valentines Day
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ

โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

945 39 151
By Mapl4Tree

Games

TW: Swearing, underage drinking, partying, making out.
Do not read if you are sensitive to any of these topics.

-

You follow Venti into the basement, with a bottle of vodka in your hand, and Scaramouche's wrist in the other. You ran down the stairs to see everyone sitting around a table, except for Lumine and Aether. You wonder where they have gone off to... There was one more spot on the couch. Venti sat down, so that means you and Scaramouche had to sit on the floor with Itto, Hu Tao and Heizou.

"Hahaha hey compadres!" Itto laughs. "How's it going? It feels like I haven't seen you in ages!" Itto says as you sit down with Scaramouche. Hu Tao was sitting on your left while Heizou was sitting on Scaramouche's right.

"O-oh! Heyy Itto! Long time no- see!" You exclaimed.

"Okay, hic okay. Everyone, do you have a game in mind" Venti asks.

"How about truth or dare?" Ayaka suggests. Hu Tao then sat up while raises her arm.

"Ou, ou! And if you don't want to do the truth or dare, you take a shot!" Hu Tao giggles.

"That seems like a hic amazing idea! I'll go get the shot glasses." Venti says as he runs off to the mini bar.

"Who will start" Childe asks.

"I will!" Venti yells. Venti the quickly runs back to the couch and places the shot glasses and vodka on the table. "Okay! Uhm... Yoimiya! Hic truth or dare?"

"Hm... truth!"

"Yoimiya, what was the worst lie you have told anyone?" Venti asks. Yoimiya then pauses for a little bit.

"I think it would have to be when I told my dad that I didn't set of fireworks on the backyard. He's deaf so he wouldn't have heard it-" Yoimiya chuckles. "Alrighty! It's my turn. Kazuha! Truth or dare?"

"I think I'll go with truth." Kazuha smiles.

"Ugh, this is going to be fun if we keep on saying truth! Anyway, Kazuha. Do you have a crush on anyone in this room?" Yoimiya asks. Kazuha looks around until he makes eye contact with you. He looks down and reaches for a shot glass.

"I don't want to say." Kazuha mumbles. He then proceeds to take a shot. "Okay then..." He says as he looks around. "Itto, truth or dare?"

"Dare, my dude!" Itto laughs.

"Hm... Itto, I dare you to... mess up your hair?"

"What?! Kazuha, my compadre... you- you can't do this to me!" Itto yells.

"It's either that or take a shot." Childe says.

"Ugh! Fine..." Itto says as he scruffs up his hair. "Hu Tao, truth or dare?

"Hehe, dare!"

"I dare you to drink toilet water!" Itto smirks.

"Ew, no way! I'd rather take a shot." Hu Tao says as she reaches for a shot glass. She then pours a cup and takes a shot. Hu Tao puts the shot glass back on the table and looks around the room to find her victim. "Heizou. Truth or dare?"

"I'll go with truth."

"Heizou, are you sure you want to become a detective? It's just that whenever you say that you will, I never actually see you working towards that goal." Hu Tao frowns. Heizou's eyes widen.

"I am! I just- don't work on my goal around other people. I usually work better when I'm alone." Heizou says.

"Fair enough, I guess..."

-

(Scaramouche POV)

-

Heizou then shoots his head towards me. I look at him with confusion in my eyes.

"Scaramouche. Truth or dare?" Heizou asks.

"Dare." I say without any hesitation. After saying that, I immediately regret my decision. Heizou looks at me with the most mischievous grin on his face.

"So... Scaramouche. I dare you to tell a certain someone the truth!" Heizou smirks. My eyes widen. I lean towards him.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" I whisper.

"C'mon, tell Y/n how you feel!" Heizou whispers. "Who knows, she might even like you back!"

"Fuck- as if! Plus, I have something planned out." I say as I lean back.

"Who is he talking about, Scara?" Y/n asks. I look over to her, she had the most innocent look on her face.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I'll take a shot." I reassure her. I then reach my hand out for a shot glass. I grab the vodka bottle, and pour it into the glass. I then take the shot. The burning liquid flows down the back of my throat. I suddenly then become to feel a bit light headed. Was I... becoming tipsy?

-

(Y/n POV)

-

Who was it that Heizou was talking about. Tell a certain someone the truth? Could it be the person he loves? The person he was talking about earlier? Wait- so they were in the room? Here and now?! You heart rate began to increase. You couldn't tell if it was because of the alcohol, or if you were just jealous.

You grab Scaramouche's hand and tightly squeeze it. He looks at you with a worried expression. His face made your heart beat faster, and faster.

"Hey, you okay?" Scaramouche asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine... it's just that my heart rate increased a fair bit. Probably just because of the alcohol..." You lied. Now you knew it wasn't the alcohol.

"Okay? Do you want me to get you some water?" Scaramouche asks. You shake your head.

"I'm... fine..."

"Oh my archons just say that you like-" Hu Tao says before Itto covers her mouth. Muffled yells can be heard coming from her mouth.

"Okay, let's continue I guess..." Scaramouche says. "Childe, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Childe says.

"Childe, is it true that you have no rizz?" Scaramouche chuckles. Childe gasps at his comment.

"What are you implying, Scara?! That I don't get all the ladies?" Childe says dramatically with his hand over his chest.

"Yes." Scaramouche deadpans.

"In fact, I have 69 rizz!" Childe smiles.

"Sure you do. Keep dreaming." Scaramouche smirks.

"Ugh, whatever. Y/n!" Childe yells. You jump when you heard your name being called out.

"Yes?!"

"Truth or dare?" Childe asks. You look down, thinking about which one to choose.

"Uh, dare?" You say.

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person here!" Childe says as he implies himself as the most attractive person. "It can be on the lips, the cheek, where ever! It needs to be a kiss." You look around the room. You then make eye contact with Scaramouche. You look down and you move away from him to someone else. You walk towards a blue haired girl sitting on the couch. You lean towards her and kiss her on the cheek.

"To be fair, Ayaka is the most attractive person here." You smirk. Ayaka blushes a bit.

"Oh, thank you." She giggles. Everyone rolls their eyes at your decision. You then go sit back down next to Scaramouche.

"Ayaka, truth or dare?" You ask.

"Hm, truth." She says.

"Who do you find the most annoying here?"

"Oh! Um. You all of really nice qualities that set you aside from everyone else... but... I'm sorry, but Itto. You can be really obnoxious sometimes, but that's what I like about your character!" Ayaka smiles.

"A-ayaka..." Itto sniffs. "You didn't have to!" He says as he embraces her in a hug. You laugh at their interaction.

"I'll be right back. I need to go use the bathroom." You declare. You stood up and spun around on your heels. You were a bit dizzy, but you could still walk. You walked up the stairs while holding the hand rail to avoid falling. You open the door of the basement and walk into the hallway of the house. You looked around, and it was still packed with people. EDM was blasting in the background, but you didn't mind it.

You began looking for the bathroom until you see a drunk man walking towards you.

"Hey- beautiful." He slurs. "What are you- doing... alone..?"

"Oh, I uhm... just need to use the bathroom. That's all." You mumble.

"Darling, you are gonna- have to speak up over the music. Heck, why don't you come with me to my car- so we can- we can... talk... you know?" The man says as he raises his hand towards your body. You back away slowly, becoming uncomfortable in this situation.

"No, I'm good. Please leave me alone." You say.

"Baby~ I insist." He whispers in your ear.

"Hey."

-

(Scaramouche POV)

-

5 minutes before

After Y/n left, everyone began talking. Heizou leans in towards me.

"So what did you mean before that you have a plan?" He asks.

"I said I have a plan on telling her how I feel. I'll tell you and the others in the band later." I mumble.

"C'mon! Tell me now! I can't wait!!" Heizou whines.

"No." I sternly say. "I'm also going to go to the bathroom..." I stand up and walk up the stairs to leave the basement. I open the door and look around the house. I then see Y/n being hit on by a creepy dude.

"Darling, you are gonna- have to speak up over the music. Heck, why don't you come with me to my car- so we can- we can... talk... you know?"

"No, I'm good. Please leave me alone."

"Baby~ I insist."

This dude was pissing me off. How dare he touch her. I walked over and grabbed the guy on the shoulder.

"Hey."

"And who're you?" The guy scoffs. I look at Y/n. She had a help me look in her eyes.

"I'm her boyfriend. Now leave her alone. You're making her uncomfortable." I sternly say.

"You? Her boyfriend? Please, I bet you can't even step on a bug without being grossed out!" The man laughs. I glare at him, tightening my grip on his shoulder.

"Do you want to put that theory to the test?" I whisper. "Worthless insects like you should perish." The man then shakes his head.

"I- I'm sorry! I'll leave your girl alone!" The man stutters as he stumbles off. I then turn to Y/n, but she suddenly buries herself in my chest.

"S-scara!" She whimpers. I pat her back.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Scara... can you... take me home? I don't feel well..." she frowns.

"Of course." I smile.

-

After bringing Y/n home, she runs towards her bedroom without taking off her shoes.

"Y/n, take off your shoes!" I yelled as I was taking off mine. There was no reply. "Y/n?"

I walk towards her room. Her door was wide open, and I could see her lying on her bed with her shoes still on. I let out a small sigh as I go into her room.

"Y/n, why didn't you take off your shoes?" I asked. I then got her to sit up on her bed.

"Because I'm tired." She says. I bend down to take off her shoes for her, since she wasn't going to do it. After placing her second shoe on the floor, she pins me down on her bed.

"S-scara..." She stutters. "I- I... I really like you- no I love you!" She exclaims. My eyes widen.

"No- Y/n... you don't know what you're talking about. You're drunk-"

"Scara! I do know what I'm talking about!" She frowns. "I love you. I am in  fucking love you... and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Whoever the other girl you love is... forget about her. I don't want you to have anyone else."

"Y/n... I-"

Y/n then presses her lips onto mine. She kisses me roughly. At first, I was shocked. But I slowly melt into the kiss. It was like our mouths were two puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly. I then changed our position, so that I was on top. I stop kissing her so that we both could breath.

"Scara..." Y/n pants. She pulls my neck towards her. She begins kissing me once more. I pull away.

"Y/n... I fucking love you too." I admitted. "The girl I was talking about before, was you. All of it was about you." I mumbled. "I will do anything for you... I'm obsessed with you..." Y/n was looking at me in shock of my words.

"Scara- please... I want you to fuck me." She whispers.

"Y/n, you're drunk. I don't want to take advantage of you like this-"

"I don't care. I want this!" She says as she pulls me in for another kiss. Our kisses only become more rough as we felt more needy.

"You're so fucking needy." I whisper. I begin touching her. I trail my fingers up  and down her body. She let's out a small whimper. I grab onto her breast and begin to fondle it.

"Ah~ fuck-" She moans. "Scara more." I begin to kiss the side of her neck, then slowly sucking it. I move around trying to find her sensitive spot. As I got closer to the spot, Y/n starts whimpering even more. As soon as I hit her sweet spot, she let's out a loud moan.

"So that's where it is..." I mumble as I make a mental note. I start to abuse her sweet spot, listening to her sweet loud moans fill my ears.

"Ah~ S-scara!" Y/n moans. "F-fuc-ck mo-ree!"

"As much as I'd like to continue... like I said before, I don't want to take advantage of your drunk self." I whisper. "What if you don't remember? You wouldn't remember how badly I have fucked you... and I want you to remember every moment, every moan... I want you to remember how I fucked you..."

"Fuck- please Scara..." Y/n whimpers. She then puts her lips on mine once again. I kissed her back. The taste of her lips only made me hungry for more. "Please..." She begs.

"Maybe later..."

Author's Note

Fuck this was so embarrassing to write. I hope you enjoyed it 😭😭😭

Word count: 2353

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 7.9K 48
.โ€ขยฐ โœฟ ยฐโ€ข. -แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด…แด€ส ษช'สŸสŸ ษขษชแด แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดษดษข แด›แด สแดแดœ- .โ€ขยฐ โœฟ ยฐโ€ข. Scaramouche x F! reader (Modern universe) โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข After admitting that Scaramouch...
44.6K 897 12
Some notes : ! no smut ! Modern Au Reader is female! Also if there is any bad spelling or grammar errors then uh- sorry Reader have anxiety because w...
55.1K 1.5K 21
โ—Ž๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•–๐••โ—Ž The wanderer was wanted and chased by the Shogunate's army. There was too much of them. He thought it was his end. But familiar li...