Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

Roshi's Suprise

107 7 5
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Last time on DragonBall...

Bulma:Faster! We've gotta go faster!

Krillin:I'm going!

BulmaWould it help If I got out and pushed?

Krillin:They're firing at us again!

Bulma:Okay, now would be a good time to move!

The Red Ribbon Army Made their presence felt, As they turned up the heat On Goku, Sakura, Bulma, and Krillin. General Blue lead the attack, Which included sending troops To Roshi's Island To kidnap the master And steal the two Dragon Balls in his possession. Goku, Sakura and their friends Found safety in a cave Too narrow for the Large submarine to follow. However, the resourceful General was prepared And continued the chase In smaller vessels. Hurry up, guys! And whatever you do, Don't look back!

__

Inside the underwater small sea cave, the four groups inside their Submarine jet drive fast by krillin to get away from the two submarines by the red ribbon army continuing chasing after them.

Bulma:Oh my gosh! They're still after us! Only now they have two ships, And they don't look happy! Are you trying To get us killed?!

Krillin:Trust me, I don't Want to meet them either.

Bulma:Did I mention That they have torpedoes?

Goku:What are torpedoes?

Sakura:I think she's talking about those things the one's that they fired at us earlier Goku.

Goku:Oh I get it! So that's what they used those things that they fired us. like making a "Kaboom" or something?

Sakura:Yup. That it.

Bulma:Well at least my little sis pay attention seriously. It must be nice to live In complete oblivion. Which is about What we're gonna be!

Krillin:I'm trying!

Red Ribbon Walrus:I've got them in range, sir. Shall we launch torpedoes?

General Blue:Negative. We'd risk a cave-in. Besides, you don't need to use A torpedo to destroy a fly. There's an easier solution. Ram them into the cave wall!

__

Back at Red Ribbon Army Headquarters:

Officer Black:General Blue's Company A is in pursuit Of the little boy and his black suited girl partner And the third Dragon Ball. Captain Dock Is supervising the raid On the island by Company B. Our radar has a confirmed Lock on two Dragon Balls located within The scientist's compound. As you know, the old man Is accompanied by A woman and a turtle, Which are believed to be His only protection.

Commander Red:Yes, yes. General Blue Is a brilliant tactician. I'm supposedly surrounded By the best minds Of every conceivable industry. Yet I'm still chasing a child boy and that mysterious unknown girl For what should have been In my possession months ago!

Officer Black:I understand, sir.

Commander Red:You understand nothing! But make sure General Blue does. I want that scientist Brought back to me alive, At all costs...! He is the key to our success.

Officer Black:Consider it done, sir.

__

At Roshi's little island kame house, turtle stay outside sat at the ground woken up on his sleep. Blue haired launch busy cooking inside making breakfast with two eggs for breakfast while swaying her hips.

Turtle:(Yawn)

Launch(Blue Hair):(Hums)

The turtle hermit master sat down at the living room busy having his own thoughts.

Master Roshi(Thoughts:A beautiful day, A beautiful girl Cooking me breakfast, What more could A hermit ask for? Now if I could just Get some results from This shrinking Contraption of Bulma's. So far, the answer to my dreams Has given me Nothing but nightmares! I've been flushed Down the toilet And sucked up By a vacuum cleaner! Getting a bird's-eye view Of dust-bunnies Wasn't exactly What I had in mind. Well I've never Given up on anything And I'm not about to start now!

Launch(Blue Hair):(Humming)

Master Roshi:(Chuckled)

He has a plan in mind. He went inside the bathroom turn on one faucet to make a nice hot bath for blue haired launch excitedly with his perverted nature.

Master Roshi:(Laughing)

Master Roshi's Imagination Scene:

Launch(Blue Hair):Ah, a hot bath!

Blue haired launch enters inside the bathroom wearing her pink hair cap and her towel. She didn't even notice that master roshi was on his shrinking form hiding under the small chair to do his chance to see her laughing while drools.

Mini Master Roshi:(Laughing)

Launch (Blue Hair):(Singing)

While she was singing, mini master roshi watched blue haired launch took of her towel in slow motion exposed her butt a little.

Master Roshi's Imagination Scene Ended:

After he imagines it, his blood was uncontrollably came out of his nose and shakes his head using his white hanky to cover it.

Master Roshi:Aah! Not attractive. Control Roshi, control.

Launch (Blue Hair):(Singing)

Master Roshi:Hey there, Launch!

Launch (Blue Hair):Huh?

Master Roshi:You've been working So hard this morning.

Launch(Blue Hair)Awe. Don't be silly.

Master Roshi:I took the liberty of Drawing you a nice, hot bath.

Launch(Blue Hair):Thanks, but I Have to finish cooking.

Master Roshi:Cooking...?! Nonsense, what you Need is a bath. Here, I'll take care Of those eggs.

Launch (Blue Hair):I-I'd rather-

Master Roshi:Hand it over!

Launch(Blue Hair):Ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhhchoo!

Master Roshi gasp in horror after the old man recklessly swipe the pepper away from blue haired launch, she started to sneezed changing her personality into a blonde violent launch staring at him with a glare.

Turtle:Aah...

Launch (Blonde Hair):Haaa! What are you Looking at, old-timer?!

Master Roshi was so scared of her appearance he make a run for it but blonde launch stopped him to kicked his foot causing fall him down at the floor.

Master Roshi:(yells, groans)

Launch:(Blonde Hair):Not so fast.

Master Roshi:Mercy!

Launch(Blonde Hair):Who are you and What do you think you're doing Here in my house?! Speak up! I don't have all day!

Master Roshi:What?! This is my house! You're welcome to stay, But I'm feelin' kinda sick. [coughing] See ya!

Launch(Blonde Hair):Hold it right there! I'm on to you!

Master Roshi:It was all Innocent fun. Really! Heh.

Launch(Blonde Hair):What are you Talking about, old fool? Stop your blabbering And answer my question! Now, are we roommates or not?

Master Roshi:Huh? The two of us? Roommates Why... yes, we are.

Launch (Blonde Hair):Have I lived here long?

Master Roshi:Long enough to call it home. You like the salty air And the warm climate And you especially like those Soothing massages I give you. Uh, daily!

Launch (Blonde Hair):A massage? Why would I let anyone near me, Much less give me a massage?!

Master Roshi:Launch, baby, you love 'em!

Launch(Blonde Hair):That's plausible I guess. But why would you Go out of your way? What do you get out of it?

Master Roshi:Hey, that's what Friends are for. (Laughing)

Launch (Blonde Hair):(Chuckled) Actually...A massage sounds nice. My shoulders Have been a bit stiff.

Master Roshi:Ooh?!

Launch (Blonde Hair):But I'm warning you, Buster! If you try any funny business, I'll knock your block clean off!

Master Roshi:No! Of course not! Perish the thought!

Launch (Blonde Hair):All right. Pay extra Attention to my upper back. It's really sore.

He put both of his hands on her shoulders giving blonde launch a massage hoping he would never face her tantrum also her weapon collections.

Master Roshi:(Thoughts:Roshi, you devil! You still got it! I'll have her eating from The palm of my hand in no time! (Chuckles) ) Okay, looks like the back Is in good shape. [laughing]

After he finished massaging her back, master roshi move her around face to face each other his mind secretly doing something dirty again. His hands moved slowly forward going to touch his breast.

Master Roshi:Easy does it! (Laughing)

Launch (Blonde Hair):(Grunts)

Master Roshi:(Laughing)

Blonde Launch is getting pissed off at his perverted nature. She took out her machine gun loaded the bullets then pointed to Roshi.

Launch(Blonde Hair):I know your game, old man, And I don't wanna play!

(Machine Gun Shooting)

Master Roshi:(Yelling)

The old martial artist really screw up this time blonde launch started to shoot her machine gun aggressively. Rapid bullets showered at the old man without hitting him he had no choice but to bow down in front of her to surrender.

Master Roshi:Okay, you win! (Whimpering)

Launch (Blonde Hair):Hm!

Turtle seen everything outside the window carried a disappointed expression on his face.

Turtle:By the sound of it, I'd say my master is Up to his old tricks again.

__

Meanwhile back at the red ribbon army team B, few jet copters and planes flying above the sky searching for roshi's little home island where the two dragon ball is that Bulma left her pink bag pack.

Red Ribbon Soldier:Captain, we have An ETA of five minutes.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:All right men, listen up. The circus is Coming into town in five! You know the drill. I want this one Strictly by the book. Tonight is hoagie night And we're not going to miss it!

Red Ribbon Soldiers Team B: Yes sir!

__

Inside at kame house, His television switch on about cops and robbers while shooting guns like an action program that blonde launch was watching today sitting in the living waiting the old man's cooking.

Television:(Police Sirens), (Gun Shooting)

Launch(Blonde Hair):Where's the chow at? I'm wasting away over here!

Master Roshi:Coming! Eh, oh, oh, hot, ah, eh, hot! Bon appétit!

Launch(Blonde Hair):Huh. Looks interesting. What do you call it?

Master Roshi:Oh...It's an old family recipe. I call it dah-wha-la..."Roshi Surprise!" (Laughing Nervously)

Launch (Blonde Hair):Well, then you've had A long time to get it right.

Master Roshi:Uuuh... Eeeh...

Blonde Launch started to tasted roshi's cooking. She cringe in disgust at his food.

Launch (Blonde Hair):Bleh! Ugh! (Growled)

Master Roshi:Does it need more salt?

Launch (Blonde Hair):You're the chef. You tell me.

Master Roshi:Okay.

Roshi do what she says to try his own cooking but he stick out his tongue doesn't taste really good.

Master Roshi:(Yelling)

Launch(Blonde Hair):What are you trying to do, Poison me? You call that slop food?! In case I forgot to mention it, I'm allergic to garbage!

Master Roshi:Give me another chance! I make a mean soufflé!

Launch (Blonde Hair):Quiet! Something stinks Here and it's not the food!

Master Roshi:I'll give you another massage!

Launch (Blonde Hair):You've given enough! Now it's my turn.

Blonde Launch was about to shoot him to death, she's been interrupted by turtle holding a long grass leaves nearing her nose shaking it trying to make blonde launch sneezing again.

Launch(Blonde Hair):Uh, uhhh, ahhh...

Master Roshi:(Sighs)

Launch(Blonde Hair):Ah! Ah! Ahhh! Ahhh...! Aaahchoo!

Turtle successfully makes her sneeze again. Both of them sigh in relief launch was back into her gentle self again looking at them with confusion.

Master Roshi/Turtle:(Sigh in Relief)

Launch (Blue Hair):Roshi? What's wrong? You look beat.

Turtle:You certainly have a way With the ladies, Master.

Master Roshi:Well, I guess everyone Has their talents. (Chuckles Nervously)

Master Roshi/Turtle:Huh?

Turtle and Master Roshi turned their heads that the red ribbon team B is finally arrived making their way at the little island three groups looking up at them with confusion.

Master Roshi:Wow!

Turtle:Are you expecting Any visitors today?

Master Roshi:Nope. I don't know 'em.

(Beep)

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:(Chuckled)

Red Ribbon Soldier at the backseat turned on the monitor to zoom it three times seeing down at the small island clearly was turtle and Master Roshi was outside the Kame house.

Red Ribbon Soldier:I have them on screen And in range, Captain.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:Roger. Proceed with caution. They may be up to something.

Red Ribbon Soldier:Roger.

They looked up at the sky seeing so many jet copters and planes they where all about to get landed.

Master Roshi:Look's like We have a lot of guests. Good thing I made Plenty of soup.

The green plane surfed down into the ocean waters and surface at the little island kame house so as the rest of the white jet copters landed as well. The green plane opened up the window red ribbon lieutenant stood up and moved his one arm to point is a sign orders all his men to hop down their jet copters, pointed their guns and surrounded both of them turtle put both of his flippers above his head whimpered and master roshi's face held with shock.

Turtle:(Whimpered)

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:(Chuckled)

Commercial Break:

Commercial Break's over now back to the show:

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:Ensign, check the house.

Master Roshi:Who are you? I paid my taxes.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:[grunts] Congratulations, Doctor. You're just been recruited By the Red Ribbon Army.

Master Roshi:Doctor? That's a new one.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:[laughs] Don't play games... We know who you are.

Master Roshi:I wish I could say the same. Uh. I, uh... I've never Had so many guests On my island With so much ammunition.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:The Red Ribbon Army Is well supplied.

Master Roshi:The Red Ribbon Army...? Oh... I have Heard of you before.

While they where busy talking, red ribbon soldier force blue haired launch to get out of the house while she put her hands up and he pointed his gun behind her back.

Red Ribbon Soldier:We found the girl. She was alone inside the house.

Red Ribbon Soldier 2:There doesn't appear to be any Booby-traps on the property.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:Good.

Master Roshi:You'll have to forgive me. It took a moment to register The title of your organization. I've heard it called So many different names. You have a real reputation For being cruel and unjust.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:What?!

Master Roshi:There's a ton. Like the Jerk patrol, the dirt-bags, And my personal favorite, The Red Ribbon Slime Balls.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:Heh. That's nice...In case you haven't noticed, These dirt-bags, As you call them, Have you out-numbered And out-gunned.

Master Roshi:Yup... And out-whipped. That must come in handy On training day.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:It's not for my men...It's for those Who oppose me, Doctor. Now, let's dispense With the pleasantries. You will soon learn That I am not a man With whom to toy. Hand over your Dragon Balls immediately. Yes, we know you have them. Do it! Or suffer my wrath!

He used his whipped to attack Roshi in front. The old man dodged it hitting turtle's shell instead.

Master Roshi:Uuh...I guess he needs more practice. Say, I didn't know You had any Dragon Balls.

Launch (Blue Hair):Maybe he's confused.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:Silence! There are three things I want from you, Doctor! The two Dragon Balls that the monkey tailed kid and his mysterious child partner Left in your possession, Which you undoubtedly have Hidden somewhere on this island, and a radar to Track down the other balls, Like the one you made For that little brat along with his black suited partner!

Master Roshi:You think he and his girlfriend left Dragon Balls here? And what does that mean he had a mysterious black suited partner came along with him?

Launch (Blue Hair):Oh... The bag... He and his girlfriend left one behind. Maybe... that's where they are. And I'm awfully sorry. I never met his so called mysterious black suited partner some sort.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:Well, we'll soon find out! Tear the house apart! I want those Dragon Balls!

Master Roshi:And I can see why. You're obviously lacking In the ball department.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:That's it! I'm sick of Your mouth, old man! Just remember, You asked for this!

He used his whip trying to attack master roshi desperately. His moves are slow the old man dodged it with ease.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:(Grunted)

Master Roshi:Hey...! Felt the wind on that one!

Red Ribbon Soldier:Captain, He's just an ornery old man. He can't fight anybody. He probably can't even Walk without his cane.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:That's true, Scout.

Master Roshi:Whatever helps you Sleep at night, slick.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:Next time I may not Be able to hold myself back.

Master Roshi:(Groans) Heh. I understand. That's a lot to restrain.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant:Bring it on, gramps!

The fight has now been started. Master Roshi putting his fighting stance taking a deep breath, Then he charge with speed. Red Ribbon Lieutenant launch his whip in front of him again unfortunately the old man dodged it gave him a swift punch on his stomach, he also fight his entire men with a kick behind used his wooden cane to adjust himself giving two red ribbon soldiers also with a kick he used his wooden cane to slammed on the head landed back at the ground and to do a kick attack the red ribbon wolf Soldier behind him then he charges again with speed two soldiers was gasp at him with surprised pointed their guns at him.

Master Roshi:(Yelling)

They didn't had a chance to shoot has been interfered by the old man elbow attack and a kick. Master Roshi jumped high forward giving him an elbow drop.

Red Ribbon Soldier D:(Laughing)

He used his machine gun to fire at Roshi. Using his good fast reflexes to grabbed one of bullets with an ease.

Master Roshi:(Humming)...Is that all ya got?

Red Ribbon Soldier D:Eh?

Master Roshi slowly opened both of his hands to revealed that he caught all the gun bullets falling on the ground making the red ribbon soldier shocked.

Red Ribbon Soldier D:(Yelling)

He attacked the soldier with a kick.

Red Ribbon Soldier B: Hold it, old man!

He turned around saw the Soldier wrapped blue haired launch around her shoulders pointing his gun on her head started to threatened roshi.

Red Ribbon Soldier B:Take another step And she's history!

Master Roshi:All right...Settle down now...Put the gun away.

Red Ribbon Soldier B:I'm the one who's Giving orders here, not you! So pay attention!

Launch (Blue Hair):Roshi, help me!

Turtle:Launch, this will help.

She turn her head seeing turtle holding a long stick with leaves. Turtle russle it gently under her nose she accepted it to make her sneeze turned herself into blonde violent launch again.

Master Roshi:I'll do what you say.

Red Ribbon Soldier B:I'm watching you, man! Don't try anything funny! Just stand still!

Launch (Blue Hair)Ah... Ah... Ah... Ahh...Achoo!

Red Ribbon Soldier B:Hey! Watch it, sweetheart. You don't want to Break my concentration.

Launch (Blonde Hair):I'll break A lot more than that. Trust me, sweetheart.

She held his arm to push it up freeing herself turned around and attacked him with a uppercut punch. Master Roshi closed his eyes can't watch her aggressive behavior while whimpering.

Launch (Blonde Hair):(Yelling) (Grunting)...Quit complaining, You stupid ox! At least I let you Keep your teeth.

She walked slowly with a furious expression on her face started to kicked him few times on his sides while he was groaned with pain.

Launch (Blonde Hair):(Grunts)

Red Ribbon Soldier B:(Groaned)

Master Roshi:Launch, Launch! He's not moving. You got him! Come on, let's go in the house.

Launch (Blonde Hair):You want some more of this ya big sissy!

Turtle:Unbelievable. She may be more frightening Than the Red Ribbon Army.

After he stopped her from kicking the soldier, he take her back inside his kame house calming her temper down.

Master Roshi:How about a nice hot bath?

He got outside again and saw the last red ribbon soldier crawling trying to escaped.

Master Roshi:Hello.

Red Ribbon Soldier:Yes, sir?

Master Roshi:Are you sure you wouldn't like To join your friends?

All red ribbon Soldiers Team B had been knocked down by the work of roshi while they where groaned with pain.

Red Ribbon Soldier D:Eeh! N-No, sir. I-I'm only in the reserves!

__

Back with Goku, Sakura, Bulma and Krillin, red ribbon team A was still chasing after them the bald monk drive the submarine jet as fast as he can Bulma still freaked out keep on ordering him to go faster.

Bulma:Come on, Krillin, step On it! They're gaining on us!

Krillin:I hate back seat drivers!

General Blue:Ram them!

Red Ribbon Walrus Soldier do what he says it's already been closer started to rammed their Submarine jet from behind causing it to shake inside making the four groups screaming.

Four Groups:(Screaming)

General Blue:That's it! Hit them again! Again! Yes! Bash them against the wall!

Sakura:(Grunted)...(Thoughts:Okay, enough is enough!)

Goku:(Groaned)...S-Sakura, are you okay?

Sakura:I-I'm okay as usual Goku but...

Goku:What is it?

Sakura turned her head looking at Bulma and Krillin still screaming with fear making their eyes shut tightly while inside the Submarine jet still violently shaking. It's her chance to grabbed Goku's head to get near of his ear.

Sakura (Whispering:Listen to me Goku, I gotta plan but you need to keep your voice down and promise me not to tell Bulma and Krillin okay?)

Goku tilted his head with confusion for what she said. He nodded his head decided to listen what's on her mind.

Goku:(Whispering:Alright but you gotta tell me about your plan is.)

Sakura:(Whispering:Good. Listen very carefully. All we need to do is...)

Goku:(Whispering:Yes go on.)

The first escape pod pushing their submarine jet forward ramming up at the wall but a piece of big rock falling at their escaped pod started to ram them as well.

Red Ribbon Team B:(Yelling)

It's their chance to escaped from them the submarine jet hurriedly swimming up finally at the entrance tunnel.

Goku:Wow! What happened To all the water?

Bulma:We're still in the ocean, But this cave Has a pocket of air.

Goku:Lucky for us!

Bulma:I wouldn't call it luck. Those maniacs Are still after us. Come on! Lets get out of here! Let's go sakur-...(Screaming) S-She's not with us!

Krillin:H-How can this be?! She was with us a minute ago!

Goku:I'll tell you guys everything but right now we need to get outta here before those red ribbon guys will caught up to us!

Bulma:You better be kiddo! Once we hide away from them, you better start explaining to us!

Goku:Right!

Krillin make the window opened hopping out of their submarine jet started to run. The two escaped pods are already surface on the waters

Krillin:They're here! Wait for me guys!

Red Ribbon Soldier 1:Where in the world are we?

Red Ribbon Walrus Soldier:General! It looks like Those pesky kids Are trying to Make a run for it.

General Blue:Get them and quickly!

Red Ribbon team A hop down at their escaped pods bringing their weapons with them. Walrus soldier got a call from team B.

Red Ribbon Walrus Soldier:This is Alpha Leader, over...It's for you, sir. It's Captain Dock of Company B.

General Blue:Captain. Report.

Red Ribbon Lieutenant Dock tells general blue all the details about their mission. Then he was shocked couldn't believed for what he was hearing.

General Blue:What?! The whole company B has been defeated?!

__

Bulma:(Screaming) Stop! What are you trying to do, Leave me behind?

Goku:Sorry about that Bulma. I guess I'm gonna tell both you both now as promised.

Krillin:Oh yeah that's right. Well our ears are all opened so where listening.

Bulma:That same goes for me. Now will you please tell us why in the world where my sweet little sister go?

Goku:Well it's like this. While you both are distracted because our submarine jet was shaking, sakura told me she needs to go on ahead without us.

Bulma:Really? Did she really say that?

Goku:Yeah she really did. But don't worry when I say she go on ahead right here somewhere in this place could've have gone far.

Bulma:She couldn't have gone far huh? She must have a reason though.

Goku:She does have a good reason because...

Krillin:Because what Goku? Tell us.

Goku:Because she went deep inside this cave she never forget about what master Roshi said about the story of a legendary...what's the word?.....Ah I remember! The legendary treasure! Yeah that's it!

After Bulma and Krillin hearing Goku's last sentence, they comically eyes pop out of their sockets and flabbergasted reaction for what he said.

Krillin:W-W-WHAAAT?! That was her whole reason she left us behind?!

Bulma:T-That wasn't fair! I had a craziest feeling sakura had a head start!

Bulma/Krillin:(Whimpered)

Goku:Actually you guys...

Bulma/Krillin:Huh?

Goku:She wasn't really interested about those shiney thingies and stuff and so do I.

Bulma/Krillin:You two are not?

Bulma:If she feels that way, then what is her real reason?

Goku:Well isn't it obvious? Since she hate those red ribbon guys so much that the both of us take them down while me and my girlfriend search for my grandpa's four star dragon ball, she needed herself a break and decided to stay where the treasure thing is to wait for us to go in there hiding herself for her own safety of course.

Krillin:Ah so that's why. So let me get this straight. What your saying is that your girlfriend sakura told you that she needs to go on ahead where the legendary treasure is waiting for us while she was staying in there taking a break fighting preventing the red ribbon army from chasing?

Bulma:And my little sister was hiding herself for her own safety?

Goku:Yup, you got it!

Bulma:Oh that little rascal! That was the most wise decision she ever made.

Krillin:I'll say. What a relief that was a great thinking of her!

Goku:And guess what guys! While she was waiting for us to get there, she contacted our very awesome friend to help us out and wearing a black suited clothes her name is mitsuko!

Bulma:(Gasp) Oh wow! Did you say mitsuko?! She's gonna help us against those red ribbon army guys?! Awesome!

Krillin:W-Who in the world is mitsuko?

Bulma:Hm? You never heared of her krillin?

Krillin:Nuh-Uh!

Goku:I'll tell ya. But just for short. Mitsuko is the most powerful fighter in the world! It is her duty to save the day like beating up bad guys, patrolling the whole city, training martial arts and all kinds of stuff. Me and Sakura fight against those red ribbon army along with her to working together as an incredible team!

Bulma:He is so right krillin. She did also save me from those guys last time at the island base. How can I ever repay her kindness.

Krillin:Repaying her kindness huh? If you two are telling the truth, I want to see this mitsuko character myself.

Goku:You'll gonna be so thrilled by her krillin you'll see. (Chuckled)...Come on we better meet up with mitsuko, and find the four star dragon ball.

Krillin:And don't forget the legendary treasure that we wanted to see or bring it with us! Sakura was there waiting in that place ya know!

Bulma:(Screaming) I thought I told you boys to slow down and never leave me behind!

Red Ribbon Walrus Soldier:Hold it! Don't go any further. Come on back!

Goku:Good. It looks like they haven't seen us.

Bulma:Phew! Well I'm glad they haven't spotted us. We better keep moving for now.

Krillin:Great Idea we better go. Otherwise they're going back To get some reinforcements.

Bulma:This is it for me. No more adventures.

__

General Blue:It seems we have Underestimated our enemy. That is the fatal mistake our Predecessors made, I'm sure. If we are to avoid their fate, We must be careful.

Red Ribbon Soldier 1:But sir, the Enemy is just a bunch of kids.

General Blue:Yes, the same kids That decimated Both Silver and White Corps. Not to mention what They did to Company B...An entire company wiped Out by an old man and a girl, Who are known associates Of these kids!

All his men heared him clearly about red ribbon team B was all defeated by master roshi back on his little island single handedly making general blue's men gasp with fear.

General Blue:Do not think of them as Young, old, or by gender. Simply know them as your enemy, And all five will crumble Before this day is through.

__

Goku:Bulma, are you sure This path will lead us to wherever the Dragon Ball is hiding?

Bulma:Pretty sure. Unless the Red Ribbon Army gets us first. I just hope your aren't lying about mitsuko is coming here to help us.

Goku:Why would I lie? My girlfriend said so by contacting her.

Krilin:I don't see anybody Following us.

Goku:I can't see anything at all. It's way too dark in here.

Bulma:I know, we could Put Krillin up front! His head could light the way.

Krillin:That's not funny.

They all keep walking straight at the dark place until then, Goku spotted a switch stick on the wall. He pressed it without hesitation that multiple lights at the ceiling was turned on.

Goku/Bulma/Krillin:(Gasp)

Goku:(Laughing) Neat! I didn't know there were Lights in the ocean!

Bulma:There aren't. These are electric lights.

Krillin:Okay. Now I'm scared.

Bulma:One thing's for certain, We're not the first ones here. These lights had To put up by someone. I just hope They aren't still here.

__

Red Ribbon Soldier 1:Man, what is all this about?

General Blue:Interesting. Electrical. We are not inside a cave...Someone has turned this Into a base of some sort. Now why would they do that?

__

Bulma:Strange. Who builds a base At the bottom of the ocean?

While Bulma was still inspected the whole place discovering it was a underwater base, she heared Goku chuckled and he called her making Bulma distracted seeing him down wearing a skull on his head scared her to death.

Goku:(Chuckled) Hey! Look at me!

Bulma:(Screaming)

__

Her screams was really loud enough to let red ribbon team A hearing it getting their attention.

General Blue:Sounds frightening...Soldier, check it out.

Red Ribbon Soldier 2:Yes, sir.

He followed his orders walking slowly forward with his gun. Then he shriek hearing Goku's laughter.

__

Back at the three groups, Goku took off the skull on his head and laugh at her scared reaction including the monk fighter.

Goku:(Laughing)

Bulma/Krillin:Goku!

Goku:(Laughing More)...Gotcha!

Bulma:You almost gave me a Heart attack, you little twerp!

Krillin was about to say next, a voice was being heared.

???:(Laughing) Wow Goku, you sure are suprising scaring Bulma her pants off that's rich!

Goku:Huh?

Bulma and Krillin heared it as well they frantically running fast hiding behind Goku while they are stuttering with fear.

Bulma:(Screaming) W-Who goes there?! If your one of the red ribbon army, then don't come any closer or Goku will beat you to oblivion!

Krillin:Y-Yeah what she say?!

???:(Laughing) Relax you guys don't tell me you already forgotten about me that I've been help Goku and Sakura to save the day from bad guys?

Goku:(Gasp)...(Chuckled) I knew you come to help us!

Krillin:Seriously Goku, was it a red ribbon soldier or something?

Goku:That voice wasn't one of the soldiers, it's mitsuko!

His voice of excitement saying about his disguise girlfriend's name making Bulma and Krillin surprised. She used her Albeo Exorior teleportation spell to making reappeared herself in front of them wearing her disguise black outfit again.

Mitsuko:I am here once again goku at your service.

The monkey tailed boy didn't waste time to run happily towards then grabbed of her shoulders.

Goku:(Laughing) it's really good to see you again mitsuko!

Mitsuko:Sorry about my late appearance Goku. As you can see, your girlfriend sakura tell me everything about your situation along with your friends I will be guiding you three where she is. Finding the other dragon balls must be tough as nails any obstacles leading to danger could wipe you three out.

Bulma:H-Hey! Don't say such awful things like that! I don't wanna die young you know and I haven't got my wish to the dragon yet!

Krillin:You haven't got your wish to the dragon?

Mitsuko:It was just a reminder or a figure of speech so it ain't real.

Krillin:Hmmm.

The bold monk walking forward at her doing a quick inspection. All he could see was black bandana, Black sunglasses, Black mask on her mouth, black military outfit, black gloves and black combat boots no sign of the red ribbon logo anywhere around her krillin sigh in relief mitsuko looking at him with confusion.

Goku:Uh krillin? Why are you staring at her for so long?

Krillin:Making sure she isn't part of the red ribbon army thank goodness she doesn't seem to have a logo on it well that's good.

Mitsuko:Oh I get it. You think I was one of them?

Krillin:(Chuckled) sorry for not believing I fully trusted you now one hundred percent so welcome to the team!

Krillin gave his hand offering her a handshake mitsuko known as sakura in disguise couldn't stay upset with him she understands completely he hate or scared at the most evil organization groups. She smiled and accepted his hand to do a friendly handshake.

Mitsuko:It's my duty to beat up bad guys like them. You maybe hate or scared at the red ribbon army but I have none.

Krillin:Is that so? Man. You've been playing hero as it is just like Goku.

Mitsuko:(Chuckled) That's what I do sometimes. Assisting him for keeping out of danger and other people is my important job. So here I am.

Goku:See? I told ya your gonna get thrilled to see her doesn't it?

Krillin:Well...you got that right. We ain't be in danger anymore as long as she's here with us right Bulma?

Bulma:Talk about a rescue job she gets, but you said it!

Krillin:And by the way, Goku, where exactly Did you find that?

Goku:Next to that suit.

Bulma, krillin and mitsuko followed where Goku's pointing looked at the corner that they see a dead skeleton with a ripped pirate suit.

Bulma:That's gross!

Mitsuko:Interesting...a skeleton with a strange outfit.

Goku:Uh-Huh! That's right! That's where I got this.

Krillin:Wait! The skull! The mark of the pirate. This must be the place Master Roshi was talking about. The Pirate's Sunken treasure. It's here!

Bulma:(Yelling)

Bulma's flashback:

She also did remember about master roshi's story about a pirates treasure. A pirate vessel, a crossbones black pirate flag and many shiney things like golds and jewelries.

(Cannon Fire)

(Pirates Commotion)

Bulma's Flashback Ended:

Bulma:(Squeals)All that gold And jewelry and diamonds! Oh, please let There be diamonds!

Goku:His a pirate? Do you know anything about it mitsuko?

Mitsuko:Believe it or not, this is the first time hearing that one. (Whispering:And more importantly, while I was away from you three inside our submarine jet, I seen those things by myself for real absolutely shiny stuff before I was suit up into my disguise.)

Goku:(Whispering:Oh really? So that's why Bulma and Krillin are very happy about just now...I guess I should check it out too but I'm ain't really interested with those.)

Mitsuko:(Whispering:I totally agree with you...but I will tell you everything why money is so important sooner or later.)

Goku:(Whispering:Sure. Looking forward to it.)

Krillin:(Laughing) Yes! We did it! We discovered The pirate's treasure!

Bulma:Who needs the Dragon Balls? We're rich! We're rich!

While four groups are busy talking, they didn't noticed a red ribbon soldier spying on them listening to their conversation and his eyes widened finally get to see little girl with a black suited clothes mitsuko was with them today. He used his green phone to contact general blue giving him a report.

Red Ribbon Soldier:General, I have A visual on the kids, And you're not going to believe What they've stumbled onto.

__

General Blue:Are you telling me That old tale is true? That the fabled treasure exists! And it's right here In this cave! Well done, soldier. Get back here now. I want a full report. Ha-ha! We have just made the Greatest discovery of our age. And the most lucrative and there's a bonus, that ungrateful black suited little was with them will going to make her dead for all the trouble she cause onto us...Supreme Commander Red Will be most pleased. (Laughing)

__

Bulma/Krillin:Hip, hip hooray! Hip, hip hooray! Hip, hip hooray!

As Goku, Mitsuko And his friends rejoice Over the buried treasure They hope to find, A few mysteries still linger. What happened to the pirates Who supposedly Secured this wealth? Is their bounty Really hidden within the cave? And if so, what danger awaits Those who attempt to claim it? After all, Where there is treasure, There are booby traps! Our heroes deserve A moment of joy, But they should also beware, General Blue will stop at Nothing to get what he wants. Next time on Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.5K 200
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: (Main attack, clean body and mind, no children, cool te...
79K 1.9K 56
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

42.7K 1.4K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
12.9K 289 15
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline