After regaining the halo of t...

By MissXXX404

Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through reb... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43-44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
100
101
102
103 END

98

865 17 1
By MissXXX404

Chapter 98

    In winter, everyone wears plush hats and thick scarves, and some even wear big masks because of the heavy smog in the capital.

    Lu Xiyan and Shen Tinglan also wrapped their faces tightly so that only one eye was exposed, which didn't look obtrusive.

    Lu Xiyan saw that almost every other customer had a bucket of popcorn in their hands, and some of them even brought other snacks. He thought for a while, and said to Shen Tinglan, "Wait for me," and then walked towards the snacks.

    Shen Tinglan didn't know what he wanted to do, so she obediently waited for him on the spot.

    After a while, Lu Xiyan came back, holding a bucket of popcorn in one hand and a bulging plastic bag in the other.

    "Let's go."

    Shen Tinglan pointed to the popcorn and asked in surprise, "Do you like popcorn?" "

    I haven't tried it, it's the first time I bought it today." Lu Xiyan glanced at other customers and chuckled Said, "I just saw that other people have it, so I wanted to buy you a barrel too."

    Shen Tinglan was in a daze for a while, maybe it was her illusion, she actually felt that Lu Xiyan had an inexplicable sweet taste when he said this?

    Before she could think about it, she heard Lu Xiyan's pleasant voice, "The ticket is checked, let's go too." As she walked,

    Lu Xiyan explained to her in a low voice, "I asked the manager to bring me the one in the last row. Lovers, they are more secretive. You can take off your hat, mask, and scarf in a while."

    Shen Tinglan nodded, always feeling that something was wrong, but couldn't figure it out for a while.

    After checking the tickets and finding a seat, Shen Tinglan was very satisfied with the spacious and comfortable sofa, and forgot to think about the violations.

    Lu Xiyan stuffed the popcorn into Shen Tinglan's arms, and put the snacks on the tables on both sides.

    Seeing being surrounded by a lot of snacks, Shen Tinglan couldn't help but raised the corners of his mouth, "I think we are elementary school students who went out for an outing and brought a bunch of snacks!"

    Lu Xiyan also smiled, "It's a pity that I forgot to buy a drink."

    "It's just right if I didn't buy it, drinks are super easy to gain weight! These snacks have already made me feel guilty!" Shen Tinglan pinched a popcorn and stuffed it into his mouth. It was sweet and accompanied by a milky aroma, which was delicious.

    Maybe it's because she usually feeds Si Lu and Si Lu to the delicious food at home, she habitually squeezed another one and put it on Lu Xiyan's lips, "Well, it's sweet and delicious, try it—"

    The warm touch from her fingertips interrupted her unfinished words, she tilted her head and widened her eyes as she watched Lu Xiyan eat the popcorn in her hand naturally, her face turned red instantly.

    After Lu Xiyan finished eating, he commented with a smile: "It's quite sweet and delicious." At

    this moment, after the long advertisement ended, the opening song of "I'm Really Sick" came to his ears, and the movie's picture also appeared on the screen.

    Only then did Shen Tinglan come to his senses, and immediately withdrew his hand, looked straight ahead, and said dryly, "The TV, the movie has started!"

    Lu Xiyan said "Hmm" in a good mood.

    Know shy? That means the little girl has no feelings for him.

    "I'm Really Sick" was really well done. The movie firmly grasped the hearts of the audience from the very beginning. Shen Tinglan didn't have time to be shy, and quickly got into the plot.

    As commented by the viewers who have watched it, this movie has a tight rhythm, the lines are full of memes, and the acting skills of the actors are also online, and there is no peeing in the whole process.

    The last part of her personality and physical performance is also very good!

    Overall it's a good movie!

    After the whole movie was played, Shen Tinglan was still a little bit unsatisfied, "I thought all the good reviews on the Internet were just blown by our fans, but I didn't expect it to be really good!"

    Lu Xiyan teased her, "You are so impressed with the movie you acted in. So unconfident?"

    "How can it be!" Shen Tinglan said while putting on a hat, scarf, and mask on her head, "Confidence is confidence, but it's just too much hype on the Internet!" "But

    this The final effect of the movie really exceeded my expectations, after watching it I think... In fact, it can be a little better!"

    Lu Xiyan was amused by her words, and waited with her until almost everyone left before going out.

    Si Lu calculated that the time was about the same, and he waited at the gate of the courtyard early.

    When Lu Xiyan's car stopped firmly at the gate of the yard, he rushed over to help his little sister open the car door, and took a look around at the back seat.

    "Jiang Yan who was with you has gone back?"

    "He didn't come!" Shen Tinglan thought it was funny when he mentioned this, and told his elder brother that Jiang Yan was blocked by fans on the way here.

    Si Lu was not so easy to be fooled, he understood what these two brats were up to when he heard it.

    He said to Lu Xiyan with a smile but not a smile, "That's really a coincidence?"

    Lu Xiyan was not afraid to look at him, and his tone was full of sincerity, "I think it's a coincidence too."

    Shen Tinglan didn't understand this. The two of them were arguing, she bent down and waved goodbye to Lu Xiyan, and dragged Si Lu back to the house.

    The time of the holidays always flies by quickly, and the day of the Brilliant Awards will be presented in a blink of an eye.

    Both Shen Tinglan and Si Xu lived together, the beautiful pair of sisters simply called the styling team over to their house, and they went out holding hands after they were done styling.

    Every year, the Brilliant Awards attract much attention, and this year is no exception.

    The red carpet was crowded with various media outlets, and the fans in the live broadcast room were also crowded with fans from time to time.

    It's still winter, and the red carpet is still placed indoors, with the door as the entrance, leading to the signature wall in front.

    Female stars are the most frost-resistant group. In this cold weather, they still have to wear beautiful dresses and show their beautiful figures under the camera.

    In order to avoid getting cold, everyone drove the car directly to the door, adjusted their clothes after getting out of the car, adjusted their facial expressions, and walked the entire red carpet with the most perfect posture on high heels.

    When Si Xu and Shen Tinglan, the sisters, appeared, there was a commotion in the audience, and the barrage increased several times in an instant, and the live broadcast became even more stuck.

    The sisters followed the previous shooting style of "Fashion".

    Si Xu takes a neutral route, wears a high-end suit, is A and sassy, ​​attracting fans screaming that they want to give birth to monkeys for her!

    Shen Tinglan is a sweet line. The petal skirt specially designed for her by a world-renowned designer wears on her like a flower fairy who does not enter the mortal world. It is so beautiful.

    The petals on the skirt held at the back were made of beautiful and rare flowers, a constant reminder that this beautiful and unearthly dress is not only expensive, but it is also a dress that can only be worn once.

    Shen Tinglan gently took Si Xu's arm, and smiled sweetly at the camera.

    The photographers around kept pressing the shutter, and sighed that with her participation in the future, who would have the courage to post an announcement?

    At today's awards ceremony, this pair of sisters was full of attention, not only because of their looks, but more importantly, they were shortlisted for "Best Actress" together today.

    But there is only one award, who will it go to?

    [I think it's Si Xu, she was rushing to win the award when she took on "Dashan"! Otherwise, who wants to stay in the deep mountains and old forests with difficult conditions for a few months? ]

    [Si Xu's "The Mountain" is too heavy, I can't stand it. I still prefer "I'm Really Sick"! 】

    【Me too! The part where the four personalities compete for the body makes my hair stand on end! Just because of this paragraph, I also think that this award must belong to Shen Tinglan! ]

    ["Dashan" is really good! But I vote for "I'm Really Sick"! I really laughed out loud at this movie! 】

    ......

    "Dashan" tells the story of a sunny girl who was abducted and sold to Dashan by human traffickers. The heroine played by Si Xu is full of tragedy. The day before, she was beaten to death by her husband.

    It's normal for many viewers to not watch this kind of depressing movie. It's actually not suitable for showing during the Chinese New Year, but the director's purpose is not for the box office, he is here for these awards!

    The audience kept discussing on the barrage, and finally waited for the "Best Actress" award.

    The host first read the shortlisted contestants, and then invited a three-time gold actress as an award presenter.

    After reading the contents of the card, the award presenters raised their heads and looked around the stage with a smile, finally locked on where Shen Tinglan and Si Xu were.

    She picked up the microphone and joked, "I see that there are a lot of discussions about this award on the Internet, and a bunch of sisters have been nominated for this award together." "Then guess

    now, is this award belonged to the older sister or the younger sister?"

    Live broadcast The barrage of the audience in the room is swiping fast!

    [Ah, ah, don't be fooled! Announce it soon! ]

    [I'm so nervous qaq I've never been so nervous before I got my test results! 】

    【Sister, sister, sister! ! Si Xuchong! ! ! ]

    [Sister's! (Broken sound) Lord Lan is hanging! ]

    ...

    Fortunately, the guest didn't continue to show off, and continued, "The winner of the 'Best Actress' of the Brilliant Award this time is—" "Si

    Xu!" "Let us     congratulate

    Si Xu!"

With a smile, he got up and opened his arms towards Shen Tinglan.

    Shen Tinglan understood, got up and hugged her happily, and whispered in her ear, "Congratulations sister!!"

    They talked about it when Lu Xiyan sent her home after watching the movie, and they both agreed that The final winner should be Si Xu.

    National awards like the Brilliant Award are different from other awards. He doesn't care much about the box office, but the overall quality and conception of the movie.

    There is almost no difference between the two films in the production process of the film and the performance of the actors, but the intention of "Dashan" is obviously higher than that of the nonsensical comedy "I'm Really Sick", so "Best Actor/Actress" and "Best Plot The film "Dashan" can basically be won!

    In the movie "The Mountain", Si Xu's performance was obviously better than that of the actor, so they speculated that Si Xu would definitely win the Best Actress of the Brilliant Award!

    The facts are as they speculated, "Dashan" won these two awards, "I'm Really Sick" won the "Best Film Voted by the Audience", and Jiang Yan also won a "Best Supporting Actor" .

    Lu Xiyan won the "Best Actor" award again with another movie.

    Jiang Yan took the trophy and sat back beside Lu Xiyan carelessly, "Damn, it's a good thing you won the Best Actor in another movie, otherwise I will definitely not be able to compete with you for the best supporting actor, and it would be so desolate to return empty-handed! "

    Lu Xiyan squinted at him, "Is this what you are good for?"

    "Everyone is as perverted as you! This is the fourth best actor, right? You don't leave a way for others to survive!" Jiang Yan cursed, looked at the live broadcast camera and walked away It's gone, and whispered in his ear, "Master Lan didn't win the actress, you went to save the scene and make a match for her for nothing!"

    Lu Xiyan smiled and said nothing.

    Where did you think so much at the beginning? I just want to help her in this way, and... just want to get along with her more.

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 260 148
Author: wiki Category: Other Romance Release time: 2018-11-16 Latest: Chapter 148 Last Chapter Jiang Nian was hit by the main god of the system and t...
44.8K 482 51
Chen Boyan, top-notch in the entertainment industry, excellent in singing and dancing, and excellent acting skills. A pair of gentle and alienate...
138K 368 99
Erotic shots
75.7K 1.4K 83
Zhou Wei, the top agent of the Xingyue Empire, transmigrated into a book and became the cannon fodder sister of the heroine Mary Su: In the book, her...