After regaining the halo of t...

By MissXXX404

Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through reb... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43-44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103 END

87

885 14 1
By MissXXX404

Chapter 87

    Although Si Xu couldn't come back in the deep mountains and old forests, after hearing that Shen Tinglan was going to attend the charity party, he specially asked his special assistant to send over all the dresses and jewelry that he had prepared for Shen Tinglan in advance.

    He also repeatedly emphasized that he must take good care of the younger sister.

    Ruan Tian stared straight at the beautiful dress and jewelry!

    "Oh my god! Isn't this the super beautiful B&H starry sky dress from the big show in the first half of the year! Ah, sister Tinglan, you must look so beautiful in this dress! Sister Si Xu is really amazing! This dress helps everyone You bought it!!"

    B&H is a world-renowned luxury brand, ordinary clothing and bags cost upwards of 100,000, this limited edition high-end is even more expensive, and it can no longer be measured by money!

    That is to say, it is useless for you to have money, you have to have a background to buy it!

    Si Xu's special assistant stood aside, adjusted his glasses, and smiled at the Versailles track, "Our boss said that your exclusive customized model is not finished yet, so we can only make do with the limited edition for now. I am sorry for you Already!"

    More than 1 million dresses are still called grievances? Ruan Tian almost has no concept of money under the impact of money ability!

    Ruan Tian accompanied Shen Tinglan to try on dresses in the fitting room and secretly asked her, "Sister Tinglan, why don't you hold a press conference to talk about meeting the Si family?"

    Si Lu went to the hotel in Hengshi last time When looking for Shen Tinglan, Ruan Tian who was with her knew that her sister Tinglan was actually the youngest daughter of the Si family who had been separated for many years? !

    No wonder Si Xu has been so kind to Sister Tinglan before!

    Shen Tinglan gestured the skirt to her body, and said, "After finishing speaking, post it on the hot search for a few days? Let's forget it!" "Didn't you see that

    black fans are talking about my lack of works every day, saying that I am a variety show star?" What. In fact, what they said is correct. The most important thing for an actor is the work. I don’t have any works now. If you frequently search for them, it will hurt the popularity of passers-by. So, what I need now is to shoot more works and give some to my fans. Confidence!"

    "Anyway, I didn't recognize the Si family for others to see, so let's do it first."

    Ruan Tiandian nodded and said nothing else, and concentrated on accompanying her to try on the dress.

    After trying a dozen or so sets, I decided to use the limited star skirt from B&H that I tried first.

    Ruan Tian was packing up other dresses, Shen Tinglan suddenly asked, "By the way, who are the guests in this episode? Is there a list from Sister Xin?" Ruan Tian quickly took out her phone, "I'll contact Sister Xin right

    away Ask."

    Deng Xin was very efficient, and quickly sent the file of the list, Shen Tinglan glanced roughly, and paused for a long time on the name "Chen Pianpian".

    For female stars, the red carpet is a war without gunpowder, and the dresses worn by those who walk the red carpet are the battle robes of female stars!

    So female stars will prepare their "battle robes" a long time in advance!

    Whether it is high-end or limited edition! Everyone did their best to ask their agents to help each brand borrow the most beautiful clothes of the brand! I hope that I can "overwhelm" other female stars on the red carpet.

    The red carpet of this charity gala is indoors, from the backstage to the stage, and the order of appearance of the stars is also arranged by the organizer.

    In the afternoon, all the stars gathered at the backstage of the party to start makeup and styling.

    The venue in the backstage is very large, almost a dressing room for each person.

    Shen Tinglan was brought to the dressing room by the organizer's staff, just in time to see Chen Pianpian coming out of the dressing room next door just after getting dressed.

    Chen Pianpian was stunned for a moment, then smiled meaningfully, "You're next door to me? What a coincidence."

    Anyway, last time in the private club, she had completely torn faces with Chen Pianpian, and Shen Tinglan didn't bother to make false claims with her, and turned over. He rolled his eyes and walked straight into the dressing room.

    The staff who lead the way are used to seeing this kind of drama where seemingly good sisters are enemies in private, and they are not surprised by this kind of scene.

    Shen Tinglan arrived in the dressing room, and the styling team that Si Xu helped her find arrived soon after.

    Clothes and styling are all matched in advance, the stylist doesn't have to think too much, just opened her makeup bag and started to apply makeup on her.

    Her facial features are exquisite and three-dimensional, she is beautiful before makeup, and even more stunning after putting on makeup.

    Halfway through the styling, Chen Pianpian suddenly opened the door and came in. Seeing Shen Tinglan's delicate face after makeup, a trace of jealousy flashed across her face.

    Shen Tinglan saw her in the makeup mirror, and raised her eyes lazily, "What?"

    Chen Pianpian bent the corners of her lips, with a fake smile on her face, walked over and leaned against the makeup mirror, hugging her arms and said : "I want to chat with you alone."

    Shen Tinglan didn't think she and Chen Pianpian had anything else to talk about, so she yawned and said in a lack of interest, "Alone? Can't we talk here?" "Do you think

    we Is the topic you two are talking about suitable for others to know?" Chen Pianpian spread her hands helplessly, full of hints.

    When she said this, Shen Tinglan also realized that this guy wanted to talk to her about topics that should not be heard by others, such as the halo of the heroine. She signaled the stylist to stop first, and reluctantly got up and followed Chen Pianpian to the next door powder room.

    Arriving at Chen Pianpian's dressing room, Shen Tinglan casually leaned against the wall, and asked with a half-smile, "We don't have much friendship and have a long talk, so let's make a long story short if you have anything to say."

    "I'm here to apologize to you." Chen Pianpian smiled wryly, "Actually...my system forced me to do all of this! It was you who helped me get rid of that system...although now I rely on the system to get it I have lost all my skills, but at least I am free!" "

    So, I not only want to say sorry to you, but also thank you for giving me freedom."

    Chen Pianpian looked up at her with a very sincere tone, "I I want to tell you all the information about this system, and if the system reappears, you should be prepared."

    ...

    On the other side, a staff member suddenly broke into the dressing room used by Shen Tinglan, and saw that the stylist was still there. Sitting inside, I was stunned for a moment, "Where's Teacher Shen? Has she finished styling?"

    The stylist: "Not yet, she was called out by Chen Pianpian in the middle of it, and she should be in Chen Pianpian's dressing room next door."

    The staff member said "Oh" and then said, "We don't have enough dressing rooms at the moment, and there are other teachers who are in a hurry to put on makeup. Anyway, you don't need it now, why don't you let this dressing room out first, and directly use it in Chen Do you continue to do styling in the dressing room that Teacher Pianpian just used?"

    This stylist is Si Xu's personal stylist, and he usually has a good relationship with Si Xu, and he also knows that Si Xu is very fond of Shen Tinglan.

    Although he felt that it was a little inappropriate for the organizer to do things like this, he also thought that Shen Tinglan's cafes were not too many in this place where there are many big cafes. It was just a dressing room, so there was no need to replace her for such a trivial matter. Offended the organizers.

    The stylist who figured it out simply called his assistant to get up and pack up his things, ready to leave the room.

    As he walked out, he sent Shen Tinglan a wechat message, telling her to stop calling him. Send another WeChat to Ruan Tian, ​​telling her to change the dressing room.

    In the dressing room next door, Shen Tinglan interrupted Chen Pianpian who was chattering after receiving a WeChat message.

    "Sorry, I know everything you said. Are you telling me so much all of a sudden to delay my styling?"

    "You know everything, doesn't it prove that I'm telling the truth? And since I've confessed the secrets of my system, do you still think I'm delaying your styling?" Chen Pianpian bit her lip, her expression a little hurt.

    "Forget it, go get busy, I won't delay you."

    Shen Tinglan glanced at her with a half-smile, as if trying to see through her.

    The look in her eyes made Chen Pianpian feel guilty, so she could only avoid her eyes and open the door to leave.

    After seeing off Chen Pianpian, Shen Tinglan lowered her head and replied "It's over" to the stylist.

    In less than 3 minutes, the stylist and his assistant came to the dressing room.

    Shen Tinglan saw that they were only carrying their cosmetic bag, and a bad premonition flashed in his heart, "Is my dress still in the previous room?" The

    stylist and assistant looked at each other.

    They arrived later than Shen Tinglan and Ruan Tian, ​​and they didn't know that the dress was in the dressing room just now.

    Before Ruan Tian was suddenly called away to do other things, perhaps she didn't expect them to leave as well, so she didn't tell them about the dresses.

    Shen Tinglan also knew that it was no wonder the stylist, so she immediately unscrewed the handle and walked out to the front dressing room.

    The door of the dressing room was ajar, and they opened it to go in. There was no one there, and there was no "other teachers who were in a hurry to put on makeup" as the staff said.

    The stylist felt a "thump" in his heart, knowing that he had been cheated, and secretly scolded himself for so many years in the circle, how could he not even guard against such a thing, and fell for someone else's trick!

    With a livid face, he walked to the fitting room inside the dressing room, and saw that the dress was still hanging on the wall, but...someone had splashed black ink on the beautiful dress.

    Splashing ink is indeed the easiest and time-saving thing. Just sneak into the fitting room with an ink bottle in your pocket, unscrew the cap of the ink bottle and pour it on the clothes, and you're done.

    The whole process may take less than a minute.

    The thick ink was ugly and dazzling, constantly reminding them that the dress was destroyed.

    "That staff member was bought!" The stylist gritted his teeth and said, "First send you away, then send your assistant away, and finally find a reason to send us away, they have a good plan! I bet This matter is definitely related to Chen Pianpian!"

    Shen Tinglan folded her arms and nodded, her face was condensed, obviously very angry, "Chen Pianpian... Hey, we are still good sisters in the outside world. It seems that she just called me away for a chat, and it has nothing to do with this matter. She is smart this time!" The

    stylist also understands this, and while hating these people for not seeing Wude, he is worried about the next red What about the blanket.

    "This matter allows Ruan Tian to ask the organizer for monitoring first! Look who entered this room while I was away! Now the most urgent thing is that the dress is broken, what are you wearing?" "There is no need to ask the organizer for

    monitoring Yes. Since they dared to do this, the monitoring here must have been dealt with long ago." Shen Tinglan calmly sent Ruan Tian a WeChat message, while taking something from the fitting room and dressing room.

    When she found what she was looking for, she turned around and looked at the stylist and the assistant, "Let's go, finish the styling first, if you don't do it, it will be too late.

    " Although Lan looked very unhappy, she didn't look flustered at all, as if everything was under her control.

    But she's right, let's finish the styling first.

    There is still half an hour left, I can only pray that Ruan Tian can really find another dress!

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-07-29 01:00:09~2021-07-30 01:23:56~Thanks to the little

    angels who cast mines : I don’t want to get up one;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.2K 113
Lu Xi dreamed that she would die in a year. After her death, because of lack of discipline, her own son grew up to become a well-known rebellious you...
22.9K 818 25
Agent X, a well respected agent, considering her outstanding skills amazed the people of the Men In Black There's this handsome arrogant man who hap...
43.3K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
229K 3.9K 149
Because of an accident, Su Qingqing transmigrated into an ancient Mary Suwen and became the villainous female partner who disguised herself as a man...