After regaining the halo of t...

By MissXXX404

Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through reb... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43-44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103 END

85

1.1K 23 9
By MissXXX404

Chapter 85

    Generally, for the male and female protagonists who play CP in TV dramas or movies, audience fans will not only admire the CP in the drama, but sometimes also admire the real CP.

    For example, in "You Are My Little Sweetie", the male protagonist Chu Yichen and the female protagonist Bai Anyun, fans of the show will also kowtow to the two leading actors Lu Siyu and Shen Tinglan's "Listen to the Rain (Listen to the Rain)" after finishing "Anyi CP". Yu) CP".

    Lu Xiyan has always disliked being tied to CP with others, even his fans know this, so whenever there is a CP related to Lu Xiyan, fans will come out to dismantle CP and criticize it immediately.

    It's the same this time. Taking advantage of this tidbit, Lu Xiyan's fans simply began to clarify for him at the bottom of the comment.

    [See? See? Lu Xiyan and Shen Tinglan have no feelings for each other in reality! Please do not raise the CP in the play to a real person! 】

    【Our film king Lu doesn't like to be tied to others to speculate on CP, please follow the drama rationally! Knocking CP in the play is fine! Never rise to the real person! ]

    [Our fans want to explain about the previous incident: We all know that actor Lu is very dedicated! He actually took the role of Qi Jing in "I'm Really Sick" first, there is no such thing as taking the role to save Shen Tinglan! The phone call with Shen Tinglan must be a matter of connecting with the crew! As for him coming out to help Shen Tinglan clarify, that's because we actor Lu doesn't want to cooperate with such a shit like Meng Yang! So everyone, don't think wrong! These two are just normal colleagues! 】

    【Yes yes! In the tidbits, Shen Tinglan also said that she has no feelings for Lu Yingdi, and she has to imagine Lu Yingdi as her favorite jewelry to make emotional scenes! ]

    [One thing to say, just for the speech of these two people...they deserve to be single/dog head]

    [And Jiang Yan! Those two dared to speak, but Jiang Yan really dared to listen! One of these three singles counts as one, and their speeches are aimed at dying alone...]

    ...

    In the past, Lu Xiyan would be very pleased to see this kind of message, and felt that his fans were quite sensible.

    Now watching... why are these speeches so disturbing?

    He hesitated for a long time, and finally registered a small Weibo account with his spare mobile phone number, and left a message under this tidbit.

    [User 51327521: I think Shenyan CP is pretty good. 】

    As soon as he posted the comment, he received several replies in an instant.

    [A word of advice, sisters, don't scold me! ]

    [It's said that actor Lu doesn't like other people knocking on CP, so you don't have eyes? 】

    【Maliuer, who has risen to the real CP, can you get out? 】

    【Go away! Don't make me scold you! 】

    Lu Xiyan: "..."

    Seeing that many of his fans sent private messages to warn him, his mood was extremely complicated.

    At this time, Shen Tinglan finished filming a scene, and Jiang Yan waved at her, "Master Lan! Come and watch your sideshow!"

    Shen Tinglan felt that he performed well in this round, so he didn't go to the director to watch the replay, Come directly to Jiang Yan and Lu Xiyan.

    "The extras of "War of Immortals and Demons"?"

    Just now, the system reminded her that she had increased her aura by 12,000, so she knew that it was probably another extra.

    "Yes!" Jiang Yan called up the video, "I didn't expect Director Ren to secretly record this episode and post it! It's so unkind!"

    Shen Tinglan came over to watch and saw Director Ren asking her how she got enlightened.

    The behind-the-scenes video is only a few minutes long, not too long. After watching it, Shen Tinglan showed a satisfied expression, "Well, no one will spread rumors about my affair with Mr. Lu!" Lu Xiyan suddenly raised his head with a strange

    expression Strange, "You don't want fans to knock our CP?"

    Shen Tinglan shook her head honestly, "No! If my name is tied to Mr. Lu's name, people will think I'm trying to catch your popularity "

    Lu Xiyan was taken aback for a moment, he really didn't expect this.

    "Sister Tinglan! Shall we talk about the next scene?"

    Lu Siyu ran to Shen Tinglan's side and looked at her eagerly.

    The young man was originally sunny and handsome, and then he looks at you with such wet eyes, what a lively little milk dog! Who can stand this?

    Shen Tinglan, who has hundreds of millions of facial features, couldn't stand it anymore. She opened her mouth, and just as she was about to agree, she heard Lu Xiyan next to her say calmly, "It's been so long since the filming, it's time for Lan Lord, let's rest for a while."

    He and Jiang Yan also made a simple tea tray at the rest table, and they were making tea.

    He picked up a clean cup, poured tea and handed it to Shen Tinglan, "I hear your throat is a little dry, do you talk too much?" Shen Tinglan was indeed a little tired after continuous

    filming, and the non-stop talking also made his voice a little tired. Thirsty, she took the tea Lu Xiyan handed her and drank it without thinking, "Thank you Teacher Lu!"

    Lu Siyu's eyes were full of guilt, "I'm sorry, Sister Tinglan, it's all my fault, I didn't notice Your throat is uncomfortable! Next time you feel uncomfortable, remember to tell me in advance!"

    His words calmly showed that his relationship with Shen Tinglan is very good.

    Shen Tinglan waved her hands indifferently, "Don't worry, I just talk too much, it's not a big deal."

    When filming "You Are My Little Sweetie" before, she often gave lectures to Lu Siyu and the second female Xue Qing , As time goes by, the relationship between everyone is also very good. In return, the two of them took good care of Shen Tinglan, serving water when they were thirsty and snacks when they were hungry.

    Shen Tinglan knew that the two of them wanted to repay her selfless teaching, so she let them go. After a long time, she got used to being taken care of by these two people.

    Lu Siyu's words were harsh to Lu Xiyan's ears.

    He pursed his lips and chuckled, "Xiaoxuan and the others are very concerned about your body, and specifically asked me to take care of you." "

    Okay, your next scene is about to start, go quickly. Shoot early After that, let's go eat together."

    After speaking, he glanced at Lu Siyu demonstratively.

    The shock in Lu Siyu's eyes flashed, ah...he felt right, Yingdi Lu was indeed his rival in love!

    Not only that, but according to what Yingdi Lu said, he seems to be very familiar with Sister Tinglan?

    Who is this little Xuan? Why did they have such a natural appointment for dinner?

    Lu Siyu bit her lower lip and clenched her fists.

    Just, even if the rival in love is as powerful as Si Lu, he still has to work hard and won't give up!

    Shen Tinglan also saw Wei Cheng waving at her, and didn't pay much attention to Lu Xiyan's words, and waved to him and Jiang Yan to pull Lu Siyu to continue filming the next scene.

    Ye Fan also wanted to find Shen Tinglan, so he was not far from these people. But I didn't expect that I was here to watch a big show in its entirety.

    She looked at Lu Siyu who was going away, and then at Lu Xiyan... No matter how you look at it, it looks like two green teas are fighting!

    Ye Fan's gossip prompted her to step forward boldly, and asked Lu Xiyan in a low voice, "Senior Lu, do you like Shen Tinglan?" Do you like it

    ? Lu Xiyan was confused for a moment.

    So is this like it? He had never felt this emotion before.

    These two words are like some kind of magic spell, making things that were vague before clear.

    So... because he likes Shen Tinglan, he will always pay attention to her. He must have seen the relationship between Si Xu and her very early on.

    He would also selfishly feel that she deserved a better life, and wanted her to recognize the Si family from the bottom of his heart.

    I will enlighten her, and I don't want her to be unhappy.

    I will see Qiao Xiaoxuan unhappy with her in the food variety show, and help her make a speech to mock Qiao Xiaoxuan.

    When someone confesses to her, she will crazily hope that she will refuse, and will record for fear that she will be hurt.

    In order to help her get ahead, I will take the initiative to send out the recording.

    I would like to be in the same crew as her.

    I would like to see someone knocking on their CP.

    Will feel panting because of other men chasing her.

    Lu Xiyan went from confused to clear to firm.

    After he figured it out, he seemed to be in a different mood. He lowered his head and smiled slightly, then raised his head, looking at Ye Fan calmly.

    "Yes. So... who do you think has a better chance of winning, me or Lu Siyu?"

    "You, you, you like Lord Lan?" Jiang Yan looked at him in disbelief, trying to lower his voice, "Damn it! I was filming an emotional scene with Lord Lan...the pressure suddenly became so great! You won't be because of this dark shark, right?"

    Lu Xiyan looked at him like a fool, and didn't bother to talk to him.

    Ye Fan suppressed a smile, turned to look at Shen Tinglan and Lu Siyu who were filming, and rubbed their chins for a pertinent evaluation.

    "Lu Siyu's advantage is that he is young! And have you seen his performance just now? He is very enthusiastic! To tell you the truth, this young and sweet little milk dog is really hard for people to refuse!" "But Mr.

    Lu Your advantages are even more obvious! First of all, you are handsome! Although Lu Siyu is not bad, but compared with your handsome face, he has no advantage!" "Secondly, Mr.

    Lu You are so talented! You are the winner of the most movie stars in our domestic entertainment! Who can be better than you in this circle?" "

    Finally, Mr. Lu, you have always kept yourself clean! It is said that you are not close to women, Not to mention off-screen, you didn’t even have a serious relationship in the film!” “

    Oh yes, now there is, with Lord Lan in "The Great War of Immortals and Demons"!" "

    To sum up, like you This kind of good man who is rich, beautiful, capable and clean is rare in the world! Your overall qualifications are much higher than Lu Siyu, as long as you are willing to fight and be bold, you will definitely win a beautiful woman!"

    Lu Xiyan nodded thoughtfully, and asked, "Do you have a beauty endorsement? If not, I'll ask the Y&Z brand to contact your agent directly?" Ye Fan's eyes lit up, and he nodded repeatedly, "No

    ! Thank you Teacher Lu!"

    You can get an endorsement of a well-known domestic beauty brand with a few rainbow farts! Teacher Lu is too generous! !

    She will definitely say something nice about Teacher Lu in front of Lord Lan later!

    Lu Xiyan asked Ye Fan and Jiang Yan to keep him secret for the time being.

    Ye Fan nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, and Jiang Yan naturally wouldn't tear down his brother.

    It's just...he looked at Lu Xiyan with a sad face.

    "Before, everyone was laughing at the three of us who are single. If you two are together...wouldn't they be able to laugh at me alone     ?

    "

, patted him on the shoulder, "You're right, so I hope you get out of the order soon."

    After speaking, he got up and went back to his exclusive lounge, thinking carefully about Ye Fan's words.

    Be brave, be bold...

    He thought for a while, took out his mobile phone and changed the name of the backup account he had just registered to "Perfect Match".

    He has made up his mind to run the Chaohua of "Shenyan CP", and also plans to be the host of this Chaohua!

    After doing all this, he went to Shen Tinglan's other CPs to check, and found that even Jiang Yan and her "Lan Yan CP" had many CP fans, and then looked at his "Shen Yan CP", super talk Many of the few microblogs in the website are advising everyone not to knock this CP, it should not be too miserable.

    No, his "Shen Yan CP" must also have a face!

    Thinking about it this way, he used the account "Perfect Match for Beauty" to post a Weibo, and even bought a promotion.

    [Shenyan Perfect Match: Recruit Shenyan CP fans, the top 1000 CP fans who post on Chaohua every day for a consecutive month will each be rewarded with 1000 yuan. To recruit a group of wives who can produce food, there is an urgent need for wives who can paint, take pictures, retouch, edit, write fanart, etc.! The reward is generous, and I intend to chat privately. 】

    It is said that money can make ghosts turn the millstone.

    Although I don't know if this will work or not, but anyway, the most important thing he needs is money, let's try to be a living horse doctor first.

    The author has something to say:

    Lu Xiyan: Anyway, the most important thing I need is money.

    The stupid author is already crying with envy! qaqThanks

    to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2021-07-27 00:18:13~2021-07-28 03:15:53~Thanks to the little angel who

    irrigates the nutrient solution: Shi Yu 20 bottles; Xingyu 5 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.8K 131
Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highly poisonous. According to the plot of th...
292K 7.2K 62
Jiang Hui's short life was full of ups and downs. She finally became a billionaire, but when saving others, she put her own life on the line. When...
264K 4.4K 149
Because of an accident, Su Qingqing transmigrated into an ancient Mary Suwen and became the villainous female partner who disguised herself as a man...
131K 1.8K 78
Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by later generations to upgrade the heroine, an...