After regaining the halo of t...

By MissXXX404

Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through reb... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43-44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103 END

79

1K 18 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 79

    Someone broke the news before that Meng Yang's aloof personality was a hype, and he was not such a person in private.

    But because the person who broke the news and Meng Yang at that time were not particularly famous, this matter did not spread, and it was only treated as a rumor by Meng Yang's fans.

    Now the video clearly shows that Meng Yang always smiles to others in private, but when facing the camera or facing fans, he is expressionless and cold.

    It's amazing how quickly the face changes!

    At this point in the development of the matter, Shen Tinglan felt that Meng Yang should behave himself. At least as long as Meng Yang won't be a monster in this crew, she doesn't want to continue to make trouble.

    After all, we are on the same crew, if Meng Yang makes a big fuss and implicates the crew, or if he kills himself and causes Wei Cheng to replace the director, it will not be a good thing for Shen Tinglan!

    She didn't want to retake the original shots because Meng Yang was replaced! That efficiency is too low!

    She discussed public relations with Wei Cheng before, and Wei Cheng was very disgusted with the way of fighting and intrigue in the crew!

    But Wei Cheng also knew that it was Meng Yang who provoked it first, and he had already given him enough respect by discussing it with him before fighting back.

    It's okay if Meng Yang stops now, but if Meng Yang continues to be a demon, then he can only consider changing actors.

    Seeing that Shen Tinglan had so much stuff in his hand, Meng Yang knew that he had already prepared for it. What "accidentally filmed it" and "coincidentally connected with a big fan on video" are all nonsense! In fact, Shen Tinglan's team was cautious in doing things, and had already made complete preparations to prevent these things from happening.

    He is not stupid, he knew that he must have run into an iron plate, so he just honestly stopped being a monster and let the public relations clean up the problem of "collapse of human design".

    The PR team discussed it all night, and at 9 o'clock the next morning, they immediately posted a clarification on the studio's Weibo.

    They first simply said that Shen Tinglan and Meng Yang were just colleagues on the set, and that the photos leaked because paparazzi secretly took them, and there was no question of who was hyping who. Then he explained in detail how Meng Yang "changed his face in a second".

    The microblog of the studio stated that Meng Yang was not designed as a high-cold person, but that he himself was a social fear, which gave the public an illusion of high-coldness.

    In fact, as long as you get to know him well, he is easy to get along with.

    His popularity in the crew is indeed good. A few hours after the studio Weibo was posted, several staff members who claimed to be from the crew confirmed that Meng Yang worked hard in private and was very kind to everyone. He often bought milk tea and ice cream for everyone. Snacks etc.

    Those big fans who went to the set before also came out to speak for Meng Yang, saying that his brother is not cold, he is just a big boy with social fear and awkwardness, and his heart is very warm!

    At that time, I was afraid that everyone would suffer from heat stroke, so I thoughtfully prepared mineral water and ice cream for them, and awkwardly reminded them to be careful not to suffer from heat stroke.

    Fearing that others would not believe it, they took screenshots of Weibo and Moments posted on the day of their visit to prove that they were not lying.

    This series of rhetoric convinced the fans who already had filters, and made Meng Yang's "high and cool BOY" character set more three-dimensional.

    But Lan Fan didn't believe a word.

    【Come on! Don't wash it! If Meng Yang is really social, he might be able to get along with everyone so quickly? You can see how he smiled at us Master Lan in private! ]

    [Meng Yang's fans' filters are comparable to a city wall! They have a good attitude towards others, but only fans like you have a stinking face every day and call themselves "high-cold people", that's it! You still have to speak for others, are you stupid? 】

    ......

    The tree wants to be quiet but the wind doesn't stop.

    Meng Yang knew that he couldn't push Shen Tinglan, so he wanted to stop and shoot the trick, but the angry fans didn't want to.

    They felt that Shen Tinglan must have done the inexplicable black material about the collapse of his elder brother's character design this time!

    It's all Shen Tinglan's fault! Let my brother hurt a lot of passers-by because of this incident! So Meng Yang's fans kept insulting Shen Tinglan online.

    Now Shen Tinglan's personal Weibo and studio Weibo are full of comments. There are either unsightly insults and posthumous photos of Meng Yang's fans, or Lan fans fighting each other to defend her.

    In this environment, Shen Tinglan's popularity with passers-by was also hurt a lot.

    Meng Yang panicked, fearing that Shen Tinglan might have something else in his hands to hammer him, he asked the team to quickly restrain his fans while apologizing to Shen Tinglan for his fan behavior on the set.

    Shen Tinglan just wanted to film well, and didn't want to fight with them every day.

    Regarding Meng Yang's apology, she just reminded Meng Yang to take care of her fans and stop coming to her to go crazy, and she didn't intend to pursue it any further.

    And she also asked Ruan Tian to restrain her fan group, stop arguing with Meng Yang's fans, and quietly criticize and comment below, and it's over.

    Meng Yang also wanted to take care of his fans, but he found that he couldn't restrain the fans who were tearing him up.

    Now Lan fans don't pay attention to Meng Yang's fans, and only focus on criticizing there.

    Meng Yang's fans yelled in the comments and got no response, as if they had punched cotton.

    What's more, their comments won't last long under the constant control of Lan fans. Some were reported, and some were simply dismissed, submerged in the vast ocean of Shen Tinglan's rainbow farts and could not be seen at all.

    When passers-by and netizens saw such a battle, who wouldn't boast about the high quality of Shen Tinglan's fans, and complain about the poor quality of Meng Yang's fans?

    A few days later, Meng Yang's fans went crazy without going to Shen Tinglan's Weibo.

    Meng Yang originally thought that the farce was basically over, and finally heaved a sigh of relief, but he didn't want to have a bigger surprise waiting for him.

    There are several film and television bases in Hengshi. Today they filmed in one of the film and television bases of the Qing Dynasty. It is not too far from the hotel arranged by the crew, and it takes less than ten minutes to walk there.

    In the evening of this day, Shen Tinglan finished the day's play, and went back to the hotel with Ruan Tian and several other members of the crew as usual.

    Because the distance is not too far, we walked to the hotel together.

    On the way back to the hotel, when they reached the corner of a certain building, a shattered beer bottle flew towards Ye Fan who was beside Shen Tinglan.

    The sudden beer bottle frightened Ye Fan, she stood there pale and didn't remember to dodge.

    Fortunately, Shen Tinglan had kung fu skills, and quickly grabbed the broken beer bottle, so that the sharp glass did not scratch Ye Fan's face.

    Then a dozen people jumped out of the corner and surrounded them, throwing eggs, stones and other things prepared in advance at Shen Tinglan's body while cursing her.

    "Shen Tinglan, why aren't you dead yet! I've given you all the pictures of my death, and I'm waiting for you to die!" "

    Our brother is so nice! How can you bear to bully him! You are such a vicious woman, hurry up and die!"

    " We are here today to do justice for the heavens!"

    "Slut Shen, get out of the entertainment industry!"

    ...

    In addition to Shen Tinglan, Ruan Tian, ​​Ye Fan and her assistant, two supporting actors and one supporting actress returned to the hotel together .

    Ruan Tian and Ye Fan's assistants reacted quickly, took out their mobile phones and quickly recorded. On the other hand, Ye Fan and another supporting actress called the police, and the other called Director Wei for help.

    The two men present had also been helped by Shen Tinglan, and they stepped forward without hesitation to subdue these people.

    These dozen or so people were all Meng Yang's fans, most of them were little girls, with two boys among them.

    The two men wanted to grab something from the nearest female fan, but the female fan yelled, "Help me! Molest!" Taking advantage of the two of them froze, the female fan hurriedly escaped, and at the same time, the female fan ran away from

    her He took out an egg from his bag and threw it at them.

    Facing this group of little girls who were about to shout molestation at the first touch, the two men were tied up, and could only devote more energy to helping the ladies block the objects that were thrown at them, delaying time and waiting for the police and other crew members.

    The only one with stronger combat effectiveness is Shen Tinglan.

    She doesn't have the virtue of respecting the old and caring for the young, and besides, everyone came over with broken beer bottles, obviously rushing to show her blood!

    If it wasn't for her sharp eyesight and hand to quickly block it, the sharp glass would definitely scratch Ye Fan's face.

    Judging from the force with which the broken beer bottle was thrown just now, the two little boys in front of me probably did it.

    Shen Tinglan showed no mercy at all, kicked one of the two little boys in the stomach and asked coldly, "Who smashed the wine bottle just now?" One of the blond-haired boys cursed while clutching his stomach

    , "What's wrong with me! You bastard! It's a pity you didn't disfigure your face!"

    Shen Tinglan ignored the stones that hit her eggs behind her, grabbed the yellow-haired boy by the collar and lifted him up. He was punched so badly that he couldn't speak at all.

    The other boy also wanted to speak harshly, but he silently shut up seeing his companion's miserable appearance.

    On set.

    When Wei Cheng answered the phone, Meng Yang happened to be next to him, and when he heard his fans running up to make trouble and attack the crew, Meng Yang's heart immediately turned cold.

    After answering the phone, Wei Cheng didn't even look at him, and immediately called the tall and burly men in the crew to save him.

    Fortunately, the place where the accident happened was not far from the set, and Wei Cheng brought his people to the scene quickly.

    The scene was chaotic.

    These fans are mainly targeting Shen Tinglan, so the others are fine, but Shen Tinglan is in a panic all over.

    The fans attacked Shen Tinglan on the spur of the moment, throwing things at her. Others tried their best to snatch the eggs, stones and other items from the hands of the fans, trying to control the actions of the fans as much as possible.

    Wei Cheng immediately ordered everyone to hold down those fans.

    He brought all the logistics and security personnel of the crew, and quickly subdued these dozen or so fans.

    After being suppressed, these fans were still not convinced, and they were still cursing.

    "Where's our brother Meng Yang? We want to see him! He will protect us!" "

    What do you want to do? Are you bullying us by a large number of people? You are breaking the law!"

    Wei Cheng was so angry, "You have the nerve to bring up the law ? If we break the law, then what are you guys?!"

    "Humph! We are all minors! I'm not even 16 years old! We have a minor protection law!" The

    yellow-haired boy may have recovered from the pain , Grinning and grinning, "I just saw that you called the police, but I'm sorry! It's useless to call the police! Who made us underage?!" The

    author has something to say:

    Thank you at 2021-07-23 01:48:07 ~2021-07-24 09:30:32 During the period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Genevieve 28 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue Work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 601 51
Chu You, who had just won the crown of best actress, accidentally crossed over again. Her new identity was the underground lover of a domineering pre...
112K 2.5K 37
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 当学霸绑定恋爱系统后 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 Qiao Shanshan has excellent grades and is obsessed with studying every day. One summer afternoon...
264K 4.4K 149
Because of an accident, Su Qingqing transmigrated into an ancient Mary Suwen and became the villainous female partner who disguised herself as a man...
292K 7.2K 62
Jiang Hui's short life was full of ups and downs. She finally became a billionaire, but when saving others, she put her own life on the line. When...