After regaining the halo of t...

By MissXXX404

Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through reb... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43-44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103 END

70

1.1K 24 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 70

    The car turned around and returned to the private club just now.

    On the way, the three of them had probably made a plan.

    The summary is - Xiao Zhou pretended to be an assistant and followed Shen Tinglan in, while Xiao Wu waited outside for the brothers from the team to come over.

    In case something happened inside, Xiao Wu, who was waiting outside, could also rush in to help immediately.

    Xiaozhou is relatively thin, and his appearance of frailty is very deceptive, so when Shen Tinglan brought him to appear in front of Fang Yaoyao, Fang Yaoyao didn't react at all.

    Shen Tinglan thought to herself that she didn't know if this private club was against her or something, both enemies invited her here for an appointment every day.

    Fang Yaoyao is obviously much more haggard than before, her eye sockets are sunken, and she has lost more than a circle of weight. It seems that she is not doing well under Yang Jinhao's hands.

    Seeing Shen Tinglan coming in, Fang Yaoyao made no secret of her hatred for her, "It's all because of you! I became like this!" "

    Hey, hey, don't blame me! You've become like this is entirely your own fault, okay?"

    Shen Tinglan asked unceremoniously, "Am I forcing you to find Yang Jinhao as a benefactor or am I forcing you to drug me?" "

    Besides, my time is precious. If you came to me just to say this Can I go?"

    The cup in Fang Yaoyao's hand was about to be crushed, she gritted her teeth and said, "Where's the money? Are you ready?"

    Shen Tinglan rolled her eyes gracefully, "Give me time to prepare the money Is it? Although I said that the number of 250 is very suitable for you, I just promised you to come here, and I didn’t promise you 2.5 million, right?” Fang Yaoyao smiled instead of anger, “Hey, okay, let’s let you be proud for a while, and you’ll be right away

    . I can’t laugh anymore!”

    Shen Tinglan said calmly, “Oh”, and then asked, “When is Yang Jinhao coming?”

    Fang Yaoyao sneered, “You guessed it was a trap, but you still came, you are too much Arrogant?"

    "Anyway, I called the police in advance, and I believe in the police uncle!" Shen Tinglan took out a bottle of mineral water from his bag and took a sip, "I'm quite strange, after being tortured like this, you still serve as a lackey for Yang Jinhao? Aren’t you a jitter?”

    “Call the police? You can wait until the police come.”

    Fang Yaoyao stood up and looked at her condescendingly, “It’s useless for you to delay now, anyway, Yang Jinhao has already brought his brother over. "

    "As for why I still helped him trick you out..." Fang Yaoyao's eyes seemed to be suddenly poisoned, and she smiled maliciously, "Of course it's because I want you to taste the torture of being under house arrest!" "

    As soon as he finished speaking, the door of the box was opened from the outside, and the leader, Yang Jinhao, stared at Shen Tinglan lewdly, and there were four burly men standing behind him.

    The size of the box is not small, and Yang Jinhao and the burly man are not too crowded when they come in together.

    He signaled the people behind him to close the door, and said with narrowed eyes, "It is said that Ms. Shen is a beautiful beauty who unifies the aesthetics of the entertainment industry. I didn't expect that this real person looks better than the TV! Yang wants to invite Ms. Shen to play together, but I don't know Ms. Shen Can I show you some face?"

    Xiao Zhou immediately stood up, guarding Shen Tinglan behind him.

    The atmosphere is tense.

    But Shen Tinglan looked fearless, poked his head out from behind Xiaozhou and said in a very disappointed tone, "No, you just found these four shoddy ones to catch me? Who do you look down on? "

    Xiao Zhou: "..."

    How big is Miss Shen? It’s this time and I’m still in the mood to talk trash...

    Yang Jinhao is not angry, he smiled kindly, "There are still four brothers, but they are going to take care of the brother at the door."

    His implication is that you should not even think about it. The person at the door can come in and help you.

    But who knows that Shen Tinglan doesn't follow the routine!

    Hearing this, she nodded and rolled up her sleeves, "Understood, what you mean is that we have to solve you troublemakers quickly and go out to help him."

    Yang Jinhao: "???"

    Before he had time to speak, He saw the pretty little girl in front of him suddenly rushing up to him and punching him hard in the face.

    When he fell down, his mind was in a daze, and he couldn't figure out how this weak-looking little girl had so much strength!

    When he managed to get up from the ground, he saw that the four thugs he hired with a high salary were powerless under Shen Tinglan's hands.

    If he hadn't seen Shen Tinglan kicking one of the burly thugs away, he would have thought that these thugs had been bribed by Shen Tinglan a long time ago, and they were playing himself together with other girls!

    Not only Yang Jinhao, but even Fang Yaoyao and Xiao Zhou were stunned.

    Fang Yaoyao hid behind the sofa tremblingly, trying to reduce her sense of existence, for fear that she would also be severely beaten.

    But Xiaozhou's mood was extremely complicated, Qin Dui said at the time that they should protect a timid, innocent and weak girl.

    Ah this? timid? simple? weak? No word has anything to do with her!

    With her skill, he and Xiao Wu may not be able to fight together!

    In less than ten minutes, none of Yang Jinhao and his four subordinates could get up.

    Shen Tinglan stopped, and the system was still there excitedly.

    [A left uppercut, a right uppercut, and a word that pissed me off is in danger! ]

    [Hurry up and use the nunchuck to hum haha! ]

    [If I have the lightness skill to fly over the wall! 】

    Shen Tinglan: "... Please stop singing!"

    The singing stopped abruptly. Although the singing voice was disliked by the host, the system was not lost, and still happily said: [The host host! You were so handsome just now! How about it! Kung fu skills are easy to use! 】

    Shen Tinglan: "It's easier to use than I expected!"

    [Hmm! The protagonist's skills must be NO.1! Just talking about fighting with bare hands, you can fight invincible hands all over the world with this skill! 】

    Shen Tinglan had a few words with the system, turned around and saw Fang Yaoyao hiding in the corner of the sofa, just about to say something, when there was a "bang", the door of the box was knocked open!

    A handsome guy with thick eyebrows and big eyes in a suit broke in and rushed to Shen Tinglan at a brisk pace, holding her shoulder to carefully check if she was injured, "Little sister, are you okay!" Shen Tinglan was

    full Confused, did this buddy admit the wrong person?

    But she always felt that this guy looked familiar, as if she had seen it somewhere.

    Fortunately, she has a good memory, and she remembered this man in a flash.

    She had a look of sudden realization, "I recognize you!"

    Si Lu, who had thick eyebrows and big eyes, was instantly excited. Could it be that Si Xu told the younger sister about recognizing his relatives? Is the little girl going to recognize herself? !

    With such a brainstorm, he looked at Shen Tinglan expectantly, and was so happy that he wanted to hug her and spin around in circles!

    Then I heard the little girl's melodious voice ringing in my ears.

    "You are sister Si's illegitimate meal!"

    Si Lu: "???"

    The smile froze at the corner of his mouth.jpg

    "Si, President Si?" Yang Jinhao, who was lying on the ground, stared at Si Lu with wide eyes.

    Shen Tinglan actually stood behind the Si family? No wonder the Si family's "Fashion" helped her out when his magazine wanted to tease her on purpose.

    If he had thought that Shen Tinglan's background was so strong, he wouldn't have dared to take Shen Tinglan's idea even if he had a hundred guts!

    Yang Jinhao regretted it too late.

    Si Lu ignored Yang Jinhao, turned around and nodded slightly at Xiaozhou, "Comrade, thank you for protecting Miss Shen. Don't worry, your other colleague is also safe and sound."

    Xiaozhou wiped the sweat that didn't exist on his head, and said sincerely "You may not believe it, but Ms. Shen is protecting me."

    Si Lu didn't believe it at all, and felt that Xiao Zhou was being modest.

    But he didn't continue to dwell on this topic, he just said that he would send a pennant to the police force or something.

    While they were chatting aside, Shen Tinglan kept thinking about what Si Lv's words meant.

    She thought of the inexplicable intimacy between the two of them when she first met Si Xu, and the last time they ate supper together when Si Xu suddenly asked herself what would happen if her biological parents came to her, and then contacted the president of the Si family in front of her, Si Xu's Her own brother, Si Lu, has one mouthful and one younger sister, and she can't hide her concern for herself in her words...

    She has a bold idea formed in her mind.

    ——She couldn't be the missing child of the Si family for many years, right? !

    This can also explain why the author wrote Si Xu, a character who has no intersection with the original heroine at all.

    After Si Lu finished greeting Xiao Zhou, he turned around and met Shen Tinglan's probing eyes.

    He thought of the last time Si Xu told him that the younger sister didn't want to recognize her relatives, and thought it was nice to be alone, but this time when he got excited, he let it go...

    艸! What if the younger sister hides from them after knowing the truth! !

    The always ruthless and decisive boss suddenly faltered, thinking hard about how he should explain his behavior just now so as not to let the younger sister know the truth and stay away from them.

    Oh yes, I can't make my little girl feel frivolous!

    Team Qin also arrived at this time, bringing his brothers along.

    While directing his subordinates to handcuff Yang Jinhao and the others, he asked casually, "You brother and sister know each other?"

    Shen Tinglan raised her eyes suddenly, her guess was actually true? !

    Si Lv, who just wanted to speak sophistry: "..."

    Well, no need to explain, let's destroy QAQ together.

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3K 48
https://m.shubaow.net/227/227356/ Author: Cat Fengqi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-12-23 Latest: Chapter 48 · rebirth finished 17...
263K 4.4K 149
Because of an accident, Su Qingqing transmigrated into an ancient Mary Suwen and became the villainous female partner who disguised herself as a man...
233K 6.6K 114
Mo Fan has been cultivating to become an immortal for "thousands of years" in the cultivation world. The Emperor Realm was just a hand reach. She was...
66.1K 1.2K 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...