Reader x Various

By PascuadFitness

Just a small book about the reader and various other characters. The reader will be both male and female in c... More

🔥Pyra x Male Reader🔥
⚡Mythra x Male Reader⚡
💉Toga x Male Reader💉
🧨Klee + Parent Reader🧨
🦑Inkling Girl x Male reader🦑
📏Byleth x Male Reader📏
🫂Cuddle Headcannons🫂
🐱Abused Nia x Male Reader🐱
🔥Loving wife Pyra x Male Reader🔥
🧋Ochaco Uraraka x Male Reader🧋
🚨Makima x Male Reader🚨
🎤Hatsune Miku x Male Reader🎤
🍾Venti x Male Reader🍾
💵Bruno Bucciarati x Female Reader💵
👊Jotaro Kujo x Female Reader👊
📗Female Deku x Male Reader📗
🫂Cuddle Headcannons Part 2🫂
🕸Spider Demon x Male Reader🕸
🕸Spider Demon x Male Reader Part 2🕸
🕷Miles Morales x Female Reader🕷
📝Komi x Male Reader📝
Any Requests?
📝Komi x Male Reader x Najimi🌈
💚Mitsuri x Male Reader💖
😇Rias x Male Reader😇
📦Nezuko x Male Reader📦
🍽Rem x Male Reader🍽
♣Celestia Ludenberg x Male Reader♠
❤‍🔥Natsuki x Male Reader❤‍🔥
💉Drug Addicted Tsuyu x Male Reader🐸
🔥Pyra x Male Reader x Mythra⚡
🔩Poppi x Male Reader🔩
!Attention!
⚙Sage x Male Reader⚙
💜Yandere Inkling x Male Reader💜
📓Komi x Female Reader📓
🍡 Mina Ashido x Quiet Male Reader🍡
⚙Sage x Male Reader Part 2⚙
🍷Ram x Male Reader🍷
🍽Rem & Ram x Male Reader🍷
🔥Pyra x⚡Mythra x 🍽Rem x🍷Ram x Male Reader
🔥Pyra x⚡Mythra x 🍽Rem x 🍷Ram x 😺Nia x ⚔Emilia x 🌈Felix x Male Reader
🍦Alcremie + Male Reader🍦
🎒Juliana x Male Reader🎒
🗡Pneuma x Male Reader🗡
⚡Tsundere Mythra x Reader⚡
Thanks!
M3GAN vs Y/N
🚨Makima x Male Reader Part 2🚨
🍾Venti x Male Reader Part 2🍾
💻Chihiro x Male Reader💻
😈Akeno x Male Reader😈
🔪Yamai Ren x Male Reader🔪
Time to decide
The results are in
📝Komi x Male Reader x Shuuko☕
4th of July
🥢Nobara x Male Reader🥢
Klee + Parent Reader + Eri
🧋Abby Park x Male Reader🧋
GONE

⚡Abusive Mythra x Male Reader⚡

2.2K 14 7
By PascuadFitness

( For some context this chapter isn't connected to the earlier one's that included Mythra)

You've been dating Mythra for a 2 years now and it's been horrible. At first your relationship with her was perfect. She was so affectionate and loving towards you. It was like cloud 9 for you. But then the aggressive behavior started. She was becoming a little more distant and cold with her snarky remarks to you but you brushed it off. And then there were days where she would completely ignore you or would be gone for days. Then the beatings began. Sure she had a  temper but this was too far.

It was currently 8:30 am and you were in the kitchen drinking some coffee. You would have to start making Mythra her breakfast or else she would get very mad. You got up and started to make some scrambled eggs. After that you made her some bacon and then you heard the bedroom door open. It was her but she looked cranky as hell. As soon as she saw you making food she marched over to where you were .

Mythra: Y/N what the hell is that? I don't want eggs dumbass!

Y/N: Oh..Well I can make you something else..ah-

She pulled your hair and due to her being taller that you she lowered her face towards you and looked at you with her cold golden eyes.

Mythra: Listen you idiot either you make my food right or we're going to have problems! God, why do you have to be so stupid Y/N?

Y/N: S-sorry babe I can-

Mythra: SHUT UP!

She grabs your hand and places it on the hot stove burning it.

Y/N: Ahhhh Mythra stop that hurts!!

You squirmed and tried to move away but her strength was much greater than yours. She then threw you to the ground. Your hand was now all red.

Mythra: The next time you mess up it'll be the side of your face got it?

You were restraining some tears and only nodded in response.

Mythra: Alright now get up and go buy me some groceries. You're gonna make me a steak tonight and it better be good.

She threw you a shopping list and then kicked you in the stomach causing all the air in you to leave.

Mythra: Stupid idiot, you can never do anything right.

You went out and bought some food at the supermarket and got everything on the list. If you were to miss a single item it would mean trouble for you. You picked up the bags full of food and began walking home. During the walk you began to reflect on think on why you stayed with the abusive blonde. She made you pay for every bill or fine that gets in the mail. Recently since you're the only on who provides and works, you begin to realize things seem a lot different when you returned home for work.

You entered the house and saw Mythra painting her nails. She also looked to be talking on the phone with someone.

Mythra: Yeah okay come by tomorrow then. See ya!

She hung up the phone and saw you near the couch.

Mythra: What the hell are you looking at dumbass?

Y/N: Nothing never mind. Here I got all the food you asked for.

Mythra: Get your ass cooking and it better be delicious. 

She then gets up from where she was seated and whispers in your ear.

Mythra: My sister is coming over and if you tell her anything, you're gonna get the beating of a lifetime got it?

Y/N: y-yes mam.

She then huffed and sat back down. Sometimes you just wanna leave and never come back.

The doorbell rang and Mythra ordered you to answer the door. You opened it and saw Pyra standing there.

Pyra: Oh hey little guy, how's it going?

Y/N: Oh I'm doing fi-

Mythra: Sis!

Mythra runs to the door excitedly and shoves you aside to hug her sister. They both started to converse and you left the scene. You set the table and prepared the food. The two sisters then entered the kitchen and sat down. You served Mythra and then Pyra. You served yourself last and sat down. You were only allowed a small portion of food to eat.

Pyra: Hey Y/N aren't you gonna eat more? That's an awful small amount of food.

Mythra glared at you as a way of saying you better not say anything.

Y/N: N-no I-I'm not that hungry.

After dinner you washed the dishes and set the couch up for the two of them to enjoy. Both girls then sat down. You decided to join them but Mythra stopped that.

Mythra: Why don't you go fold my laundry Y/N?

Y/N: But-

Mythra: Hop to it NOW!

You shut your mouth and nodded in defeat. You walked over to the bedroom and began folding.

Pyra: Hey sis what was that all about?

Mythra: Oh that? That was nothing, let's just watch TV.

After a while Mythra got up to use the bathroom and quickly closed the door. You kept folding the clothes and then hear a soft knock at the door. You flinched hoping that it wasn't Mythra.

Pyra: Hey Y/N can we talk?

You nodded and stopped what you were doing.

Pyra: I saw the way my sister yelled at you and I hope that isn't an everyday thing for you. If there's anything you want to tell me I'm here to listen.

You wanted to asked Pyra for help but decided not to. What if she didn't believe you?

Y/N: N-no! Everything is fine!

Pyra: Well if you say so. But just remember if you ever want to tell me anything I'm here okay?

Y/N: I'll remember. Thanks Pyra.

She heads out the door. After another hour she leaves to her home. After you were done cleaning up Mythra's room she barged in looking angry.

Mythra: Y/N why the hell were you flirting with Pyra?

Y/N: I wasn't she-

Mythra: SHUT UP! I heard her in here with you. Now you're really going to get it.

She marched over to her closet and pulled out a belt.

Y/N: Hun please! Not the belt...

You tried to run but she grabbed you and threw you back.

Mythra: You're not running, get over here in the corner.

She raised her arm and swung the belt towards your arm. It stung like hell but all you could do was pray it would be over soon. After a good 15 minutes of whipping, she picked you up angrily by the hair and dragged you outside. She threw you out on the dirt in the backyard.

Mythra: You're sleeping out here. Don't even think on running. You're my property so you stay right here, understand?

You nodded slowly while crying. She then kicked you in the stomach really hard causing some blood to come out.

Mythra: Stupid motherfucker. Get to sleep.

...............

You woke up all beat and bloody from last night. You got up and entered the house. You got dressed quietly and left for work. You drove to work and reflected on last night.

Why would Pyra want to help you? Would she believe you if you told her you were being abused by her sister? Probably not. She would believe her sister over you. You got to work and began your shift. During your lunch break you decided to get your girlfriend a present. Maybe that would make her happy! You went to the jewelry store and picked up a nice lighting bolt shaped necklace for her. 

You drove home and got out of the car. There was another vehicle in the driveway. Strange you thought. You quietly opened the front door and hear moaning and a bunch of slapping noises. You could only of the worst and tip toed over to the bedroom door. Inside you peeked and saw Mythra having sex with that piece of crap Rex. This made you cry and without a second to lose you ran to your car dropping the necklace and driving off. You drove to bar where you sulked and drank. Minutes later your phone began to ring. It was her. You ignored the calls. That's when you remembered you still had some stuff to retrieve if you wanted to leave. You drove back and this time there was no other car. You entered the dark house and heard nothing. 

Mythra:  Y/N, GET OVER HERE!

You saw her with a furious expression. She was holding a whip this time. 

Mythra: Where in the hell where you?

Y/N: I-I was NO! I won't listen to you anymore! You had sex with someone else and I'm tired of you. I'm leaving...

Mythra gritted her teeth and picked up a glass bottle. She swung it at you and shattered on impact. You were cut and bloody. She then began to whip you. You were on the floor crawling away from her. You then got up while limping and tried running. She tried to grab you but missed. She tripped and fell.

Mythra: Y/N!! GET OVER HERE NOW!!!!|

You ran to here room and locked the door. From here you have to options. Either hide or jump out the 2 story window.

ENDING A: ESCAPE

You looked around and spotted a chair near her desk. You picked it up with all your strength and swung it. It cracked but didn't break. You swung it again and it shattered. Right when it shattered the door busted down revealing Mythra holding her sword.

Mythra: Your tires are slashed. You can't escape now, I'm killing you here so won't tell anyone what happened.

She approached you and you quickly climbed the window. That's when her expression changed from anger to worry.

Mythra: C-come on Y/N, don't jump! Umm we can still make up right? Come here!

She dropped her sword and walked up to you with open arms. You knew she was lying.

Y/N: C-can't stop me..

You jumped out the window and landed on some bushes below.

Mythra: Y/N! Hang on, crap!

Mythra's POV:

Oh lord, what have I done? I've hurt the boy I love and only now that he's leaving do I realize what I've done is wrong.

I ran downstairs and out the front door. He wasn't in the bushes which means Y/N could've ran into the woods. I ran into them and tried to look for him.

Mythra: Y/N, babe please come back, I'm sorry!

Y/N's POV:

I ran into the woods and heard her calling my name. I continued to run while my leg felt like it was gonna give out any second. You then stopped as a lake was in front of you. You heard a bunch of leaves and twigs crunching behind you. 

Y/N then jumped into the water and began to swim. He got away from the shore pretty quickly and continued to swim. He swam and swam and swam....

Mythra's POV:

I heard water splash. Oh no he must've escaped into the water! I ran to the shore but realized I was too late. He was long gone and deep into the water for me to catch up. I fell to my knees and started crying. 

Mythra: Come back Y/N, I'm sorry. I should have never hurt you...

Right at that moment she began to throw up..

Back to Y/N

I continued to swim until the sun went down. I kept on going hoping to reach some land soon. My body ached and I was getting tired. I saw some lights up ahead and that motivated me to swim faster. I realized I had made to Liberty City. I made it to the pier and dried myself off.

Y/N: Well I guess my new life starts here...

8 month skip...

Y/N now had a good stable job and was living peacefully in Algonquin in a flashy apartment.

Mythra on the other hand was not so lucky. She was pregnant with Rex's child. He didn't want the responsibility and skipped town leaving her alone with a child. Since Y/N stopped paying for the house, she eventually was evicted and now lived in a crappy apartment. Pyra had caught wind of what happened and cut contact with her sister

Mythra: I should've had Y/N's child, I I should've been the one to apologize to him.

I'm sorry Y/N...........

ENDING B:

You decide to hide under the bed and stay quiet. Eventually you heard the door open and saw something being dragged on the floor. You made the realization it was Mythra's sword.

She was planning on killing you...

Mythra: You better come out boy!!

She then looked under the bed and saw you..

Mythra: You little shit, you thought you could hide!

She pulled you out from under the bed and threw you to the corner. You sat up and pleaded for your life.

Y/N: W-what are you going to do?

Mythrra: I'm gonna do something I should've done earlier.

She then swung the sword at your chest which sank in pretty.

Y/N: AHHH!

She kept stabbing you over and over again with blood getting all over the furniture and floor. She got blood on her face but it didn't seem to bother her one bit.

Mythra: I don't know why I ever agreed to be your girlfriend. Why can't you just DIE ALREADY??!!

You were faced down in a pool of your own blood. You crawled towards her feet and looked up into her cold yellow eyes.

Y/N: M-Mythra  p-please d-don't.....

She looked down with a cold and emotionless expression and raised her sword.

Mythra: Goodbye you waste of life! I'll live happily with Rex.

And with that she lowered the sword down and stabbed you through the back. You lay there motionless.

Mythra looked down and was then interrupted by the bedroom door opening.

Pyra: Hey sis I-

Pyra looked at your body and the bloody scene. Her eyes widened in horror and she covered her mouth in shock and started to tear up.

Pyra: M-Mythra w-what did you d-do?

Mythra remained calm..

Mythra: He got what he deserved. He wasn't good enough. And besides Rex is better-

Pyra: REX AND I ARE DATING!!

Mythra then froze in horror. That moron lied to her and now her boyfriend was lying there. She dropped the sword.

Mythra: W-what have I done??

................

You wake in a daze and get up. You look at yourself to see you still have your bloody clothes on.

(Pretend this theme is playing the background.)

You look around to see yourself surrounded by clouds and the sky. You appear to be stepping on the clouds too..

You look up to see a halo on top of your head and white feathery wings on your back.

Y/N: I'm in heaven now...No one will hurt me up here anymore....

You then ran towards the sun, beginning your new life in the afterlife....

As for Mythra she was arrested and sentenced to 20 years in jail. When she got out she had nowhere to go and had no home. Pyra had cut ties with her and dumped Rex. Mythra now lives in an alleyway in Liberty City. She currently is in her cardboard box waiting to die..waiting to wake up in hell.......I miss you Y/N....you were the light in my life and I destroyed it.....

                                                                              The  End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 136 37
-A Series of Smut and One Shots- X Reader = Gender Neutral Otherwise it'll specifically say male or female. (Characters are aged up to 18+ Think most...
264K 3K 30
Yes, give time to edit... but here's some one shots :) X Female reader X Male reader X Gender neutral X open to lgbtq+ Currently editing so will...
1.8K 104 40
This book will be filled up with short stories that come from different alternative universe. Meaning all this stories are canno. Jojo characters x...
465K 16.4K 28
"Having Kibutsuji Muzan's blood is a pain, I have to get executed now.." #2 - jjkxreader 09/30/23 #7 - jujutsukaisen 10/19/23 #1 - variousxreader 10...