๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™ - ๐™…๐˜ผ๐™” ๐™†๐™€๐™‡๏ฟฝ...

By lovesongaboutyou

"๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ." ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ... More

HARBOR
PLAYLIST
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11

chapter 9

1.2K 31 7
By lovesongaboutyou

i miss you, i'm sorry

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 the next day after everything that has happened yesterday Cameron left early yesterday tired from finding the dog treat.

"Summer's almost over. They gave me everything and now they're taking it all away." Leia says. Everyone is freaking out about how summer is almost over and we are all going to go back to school. I tried so hard not to stare at Leia since she is holding Jay's hand.

"Who's they?" Jay asked the girl.

"I don't know!" she shrugs.

"School. Son of a bitch." Gwen scolded.

"I haven't even started my summer reading, so I'm reading one line from each book." Ozzie explained opening a random book and reading a random line "Big brother is watching you." Okay, so it's about a perv. Next."

"Oh, that reminds me that I still haven't finished the homework my teacher gave to me on the last day of school. I mean come on who gives homework out during summer" I groan pinching the bride of my nose.

"Hang on, there's a lot to love about starting a new school year." Nikki comments "New homerooms, the smell of fresh textbooks, getting up early to learn." Everyone starts booing and throwing things at Nikki.

"I am so screwed I was supposed to be working out all summer for football. But instead, I didn't." Nate frowns.

"Bro, come to my gym. I'll get you ripped." Jay says "Here, check it out." He grins at Leia and shows her his muscles.

"It's like a snake ate a big rat, and it hasn't digested it yet." Leia explained touching his arms. I rolled my eyes at the scene.

"Oh, since it's your last weekend, I tried shifts at work so we can spend tomorrow together. I want to take you to my special place in the woods." He says to the blonde-haired girl. I know I shouldn't be jealous that they are going out together I mean they are dating.

"And that was the last time anyone saw her alive." Ozzie mumbles.

"No, for a picnic." Jay replies to the boy.

A few moments later the two boys left and Gwen got off the chair and sat on the couch with Leia.

"What the hell? You're blowing me off? We're supposed to sneak into the county club tomorrow." Gwen scoffed. I frown no one told me about this.

"Why wasn't I invited?" I asked Gwen.

"Sorry, I forgot but you can come if you want." She says and looks back at Leia. I just nod and gave her a small smile, It kinda hurts not getting invited to things.

The next day I was sitting alone in Leia's basement, everyone left doing whatever they are doing and I'm here sitting on the couch alone. Honestly, I love being alone even if there is nothing to do, I like the quiet.

I looked up when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs to see Jay, he slowly goes down when he sees that I'm alone.

"Oh, uh sorry I thought Leia was here." He says, sitting himself on the couch next to me and placing the picnic basket on the floor. Oh, I forgot he is going on a picnic with Leia today.

"She said she will be back in a few minutes," I replied looking anywhere but at him. I honestly miss being in the same room alone with Jay Honestly I thought this summer we would be hanging out more but we barely even do that, I mean we don't even have movie night anymore.

Jay breaks the silence "Look, Violet. I miss you, I'm sorry about how I acted in this whole situation, I should've been nicer about it. I really miss us and our friendship."

I didn't know what to say, even if Jay doesn't like me back I would still love to be friends with him.

I nod and turned my head to look at him to see that he was already staring at me. His glaze softened when I was finally looking at him.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. It was a silly crush anyways." I said. It wasn't just a silly crush, I've always liked Jay I just pushed my feelings away. "So, friends?" Jay says nudging his shoulder to mine.

"Yeah, friends." I hesitated a bit knowing I just got friend zoned AGAIN. It was comfortable silence in the room, I leaned back on the couch resting my hands on my stomach, and I turned my head over to look at Jay, he has been staring at me this whole time not only that he has been staring at my eyes he is also looking at my lips.

It seems like he wanted to say something but couldn't get it out. "Violet, I-" Jay gets interrupted when Leia comes running down the stairs.

"Hey, Jay! Didn't think you would be here this early."

When Leia and Jay left I just went home since there was nothing else to do. As I was walking him I see Cameron's car parked in my driveway with him leaning against his car, I walked up to him.

"Hey, Violet! I tried to call you but no one answered and I came here knocking at your door but no one was answering so I just waited for you." Cameron says. Not really surprised my mom is barely home since she is always working day and night.

"So, I was wondering about the second date." He asked, I start playing with my fingers nervously wondering if I should tell him or not I don't want to lead him on.

"Cameron, I can't." I mumble, looking anywhere but him.

"It's okay if you can't go today we can always go another day."

"No, I mean I don't know if I wanna go on any date right now." I stammered scared of how he is going to react, he didn't say anything so I went on. "Look you're a great guy, Cameron I just don't think I'm ready for this kinda stuff yet."

"It's okay, you don't have to explain yourself." He replied making me look at him. "I kinda knew this was going to happen after I saw you staring at Jay." I froze for a second feeling bad for the boy.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." I explained.

Cameron nods and answered "I know, but don't worry I'll be fine." I don't believe him since I can see the look on his face that he is heartbroken. Cameron opens his car door and right when he was about to get in he looks at me and says.

"You should be with the person you wanna be with, and I hope he treats you right, Violet you deserve to be treated right."

After what happened with Cameron I just walked back to Leia's house since there was nothing to do. I walked into the basement closing the door behind me to see Nate laying on the couch.

"Nate? Are you okay?" I asked walking towards him.

"I'm so thirsty." He says one looked at the water body on the table "Can you reach that water for me?" I grab the bottle and try to hand it to him till he says "And bring it to my lips? and tip it in my mouth I'll do the rest"

I didn't question it I just helped him drink his water.

"I thought you went home?" He questions.

"I was. but I kinda broke things off with Cameron so I just came back because I didn't wanna be alone." I explained.

"Aw, man!" Nate groans, I stare at him in
confusion."Oh, sorry I just really liked him."

"Yeah, me too. he just wasn't the one I wanted." I mumbled. Nate just stares at me and starts thinking that this is probably more of a girl talk and not a boy talk.

"Have you talked to Gwen lately?" He asked.

I shook my head at the boy's answer. "No, she has been with Leia most of the time and we don't hang out as much."

Nate just nods it was quiet till he says something surprising "I'm sorry about you and Jay, he can really be a jerk sometimes."

"So... he told you?" he nods, it's not really surprising since they are best friends and Nate walked in on me and jay almost kissing so he probably needed an explanation about that.

"I don't know, Nate, I really like Jay he's like one of my best friends, I feel like I put my whole summer involving around Jay and Leia That it just made my summer bad and you know how much I love summer. He has a girlfriend and I should be happy for him and trust me I am, but it just hurts." I shared I didn't really care if Nate knows all this since he is my friend. "It is what it is, I like him I wish I didn't but I do."

"Look, Violet, I don't think it's my place to say it but Jay likes you not in a friendly way but he actually likes you, maybe he hasn't noticed it yet but he looks at you with love, and passion but with Leia, it's not the same with you," he explained which made me wonder if Nate was lying or telling the truth it didn't seem like Jay.

"Thank you, Nate you are my favorite!" I exclaimed and start hugging the boy but pulled away when he starts saying ow. "Sorry."

The next day Jay and Nate are in the basement as Jay is trying to encourage Nate to sip his drink.

"Hey. Sorry I wasn't here to help you out." Jay says to Nate.

"That's okay." Nate replied "Nikki wasn't either. I think she was pretty annoyed." Nate shrugs it off and went on, "But you know who did help me out? Violet. you missed out, man. she's pretty great."

Jay just stares at Nate and says nothing.

"What's going on with you and Leia I mean she is leaving soon and you seem completely fine about it." Nate says and went on, "I mean if Nikki was leaving I wouldn't know what to do with myself." Jay just listens to his words and starts thinking about it.

"Forget about that, what's up with Violet what did she do to help you?" Jay asked.

Nate just chuckled at Jay. "You and violet are pretty good friends, right? but if you remember correctly, you didn't even want Violet in our friend group. Jay, why do you even think is?" Nate questions.

When Violet joined the friend group Jay wasn't happy about it, is there a reason why? No. However they still became good friends

"Because I was afraid." Jay mumbles.

And it's true he was afraid to fall for her.

"Jay, you have been in love with this girl from the moment she introduced herself to you. I have never seen you look at anyone else like that in my entire life." Nate admitted.

"Jesus... I think we need to have a serious talk." Jay says rubbing the back of his neck, realizing that it was always Violet no one else.

"We are having a serious talk." Nate replied.

"I meant me and Leia."Jay stated.

"Oh!" Nate nods and trails off when he realized what he just say to Jay "Oh."

But that was the day when Nate made Jay realize that he is in love with Violet.

KAYLA SPEAKS!

okay but the new girl scene AND i might be making a ethan landry story soon maybe ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 290 44
๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น, ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜†, ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—” ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†...
81.9K 2.4K 25
"๐™„ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช." "๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ...
1.4K 26 9
Rแด‡sษชแด…แด‡ษดแด› แด‡แด ษชสŸ sสœษชแด˜s Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s แด€ส€แด‡ แดแด˜แด‡ษด, Uแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡s แด€ส€แด‡ sสŸแดแดก Iแดแด€ษขแด‡s ษชษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡แด… แด€ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แดแดกษดแด‡แด…. Sแดแดœส€แด„แด‡s:Pษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›, ษขแดแดษขสŸแด‡, แด‡แด›แด„ Mแดsแด›สŸส แดแด€สŸแด‡ sสœษชแด˜s, Lษขส™แด›วซ แดษดแด‡ sสœ...
1.8K 76 35
๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ '๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐' ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ณ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...