Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

The puzzle of Past!

159 40 41
By Romantic_Fanatics

Shravani sat in her room tapping her foot impatiently on the floor...
In the hall almost her whole family was there... Having a serious discussion..

Vish: I guess there's more into this matter..

Mahir: deffinitely! And I'm looking into it.. because Shaan and Tanya itna sab kuch akele nahi kar sakte..

Vikrant: can it be related to Bela 's kidnapping as well?

Mahir looked at Bela who was silently listening to them..

Mahir: ho sakta hai but we can't prove it as Bela ko exactly pata he nahi ki itne sall tak usey captive rakha kisne tha...

She sighed hearing that as her mind started getting blurry visions... She was given pills for years which always kept her vision blurry and her mind hazy and that was the reason she didnt knew who were her kidnappers..

The only thing she remembers are the tortures she have gone through for years .

Ruhi: but they are already under bars right?

Bela: I don't even know if they were the only ones... Unka koi head v ho sakta hai... Infact I guess hai..

She said when Mahir took her hands in his caressing it..

Mahir: don't worry... Nothing will happen to you and Shravani again... Trust me on that.. tum dono ko protect karne ke liye main kuch v kar sakta hu.. kuch v..

He said determinedly.. his words held power and assurance.. and she knew whatever he said , he means it and if he said nothing will happen to them... Nothing will happen!

They heard faint footsteps and turned their head to the direction to find Shravani standing on the stairs while Mihir was coming from the entrance.

Shravani looked at Mihir who was looking nervous yet he managed a firm look on his face as he came towards her holding out his hand for her to take.. she smiled placing her hand on his and they together walled towards them who stood up looking at them.

Shravani: hume apse kuch baat karni hai...

She started holding his hands more firmly.. he squeezed back assuring her he was right there..

Vish: kya baat karni hai?

Shravani: dadda aur mumma ko already pata hai but jaise unhe pata chala that was certainly not right.. and being my family you guys to have the right to know..

She said fidgeting with the ham of her top.

Vikrant: what are you talking about doll? Just come straight to the point!

Mihir finally took a deep breathe as he decided to take the matter in his hands.

Mihir: the point is we love eachother.. and we are serious about it.. like really serious.. that serious that we want our families to know about it ... So that appka support aur blessings humare sath hamesha rahe and we stay just like this for forever.

He said and the three face were shocked while BEHIR simply stood there already knowing about it.. Bela was smiling but Mahir just stood there looking at them..

Mihir turned towards Shravani taking her hand in his...

Mihir: Shravani..  you asked me to bring a promise ring right?

He asked when she nodded with a smile on her face .. the others stood there staring at them..

Mihir: I brought one! Because I wanted to be sure and tell you how serious I'm about this relationship.. hence I brought this promise ring to claim you as mine till I make it official placing an engagement ring around your finger.. I Love you Shravani!

He confessed taking her hand in his .. her family smiled widely clapping for them as he looked at her parents.

Mihir: May I?

He seeked their permission which melted Shravani's heart yet again... Bela nodded and before Mahir could give his concern his phone rang and he excused himself walking away..

Bela: go ahead beta..

She smiled at them and he slides the ring around her finger... She smiled widely looking at the ring as a lone tear escaped her from her eyes..

Ruhi: this needs to be captured... Wait I'm getting my phone..

She squealed happily making them smile. She ran to her room while the elders congratulated them..

Vish: oh my god.. I can't believe my bubbie grew up..

She teared up taking her in a hug..

Vikrant: I couldn't found someone more promising than you for my doll Mihir!

He said giving him a hug patting his back as he smiled at him widely..

Bela opened her arms for the both of them as they hugged her smiling looking at eachother lovingly... She patted the back of their head as she said..

Bela: I'm so happy for you both.. hamesha ase he rehna.. ek dusre ke sath aur ek dusre ke liye..

She said kissing both of their foreheads.. Ruhi came back with her phone as they backed off standing beside eachother.

Ruhi: now come on Mihir bhaiya and Shravu di..

Vish: arey ab toh Mihir jiju bol beta..

She said making the couple blush while everyone giggled at them..

Ruhi: oops.. Jiju and didu .. please give a perfect pose ..

She said holding up the camera... Mihir went behind Shravani holding her from back while she showed her hand which had the promise ring.. they smiled at the camera and the moment was sealed in that beautiful picture..

Ruhi: perfect.. see kitni pyari ayi hai picture..

She said showing the picture to her parents.. Bela too hot engrossed talking to them while Mihir silently took her hand and brought her to a side ..

Mihir: hmm.. so relieved now?

He asked wrapping his arms around her waist.

Shravani: very.. ab hume chupke Milne ki jarurat nahi hogi. We can be like ourselves even in front of everyone.

She replied wrapping her arms around his neck.

Mihir: everything seems like a dream.. getting you as my girlfriend.. seeking permission from your parents and family..

He says smiling looking into space...

Shravani: abhi v tumhe dream lag raha hai? Kab believe hoga jab hum shadi ke mandap pe honge?

She asked smiling amused..

Mihir: ahaan! Jab tum mere sath khari hogi.. mere naam ka sindoor pehenke aur mere naam ki Mangal Sutra gale me lagake.. tab yakeen hoga ki ha... Shravani Mihir ki ho gayi!

He said looking at her lovingly.. she caressed his face and leaned forward pecking his forehead..

Shravani: woh sab toh thik hai..  lekin apni family se kab milwa rahe ho?

She asked and his mood instantly changed..

Shravani: meri puri family ko ab tak pata chal chuka hoga that we are dating and planning to ge married once settled.. par tumhare family toh mujhse mili he nahi.. and wait kya unhe pata bhi hai that I'm you girlfriend? And you're planning to marry me once we graduate and grab a job?

She asked raising her brows .. his hands left her waist as he stepped back..

Mihir: uh.. I... Woh... I'll talk to them... And mauka milte he min tumhe unse milwa dunga!

He said looking everywhere but at her.. this made her confused..

Shravani: kab? And agar unhe main pasand nahi ayi toh?

She asked nervously... He looked at her and palmed her cheeks..

Mihir: Nonaco ko tum bohot pasand aaogi.. trust me.

Shravani: and what about your mom dad Mihir? Sirf Nonaco ko pasand ane se thori hoga...?

He looked away hearing that...

Shravani: kya baat hai Mihir?

She asked sensing the change in his mood.

Mihir: Nonaco ko pasand ana is what matters... I don't care mom dad kya sochte ho aur kya chahte hai..

He said or rather snapped at her taking her by surprise..

Shravani: but Mihir they're your mom dad!

She tried to make him understand but he stepped away from her making her more confused..

Mihir: I need to leave Shravani.. I'll see you later...

He said and started to walk away while she stood there utterly confused and baffled.

Shravani: but Mihir meri baat...

She couldn't even compete as he left the mansion leaving her standing there alone ..

Shravani: yeh isey ho kya gaya achanak? Is it because of his parents?

She asked particularly to no one as she stood staring at the door of her mansion occupied with thhe thoughts of what happened minutes back.

Here Mahir reached a place ... An empty hallway along with two mens..

Man 1: sir they're inside..

He said opening the door for him.. he gave a curt nod before stepping inside the dark room.. the door got closed behind him and he stood infront of the person who sat on the chair with tied hands and legs .

Mahir: Tell me.. kya bolna chahte ho tum?

He asked crossing his arms over his chest..

Man:  your daughter is in danger...

He said monotonously and Mahir's hand dropped to his sides hearing that..

Mahir: who's behind all this? And how can I trust you ki tum sach bol rahe ho aur jhut nahi bol rahe? Aur tum meri madat kyu karna chah rahe ho woh v achanak? How and why will I trust you ?

He asked suspiciously..

Man: you don't have any other choice other than trusting me Mr. Sehgal...  Aur rahi baat mere apki help karne ki toh bas shubhchintak samjh lijiye mujhe spoke aur aapke beti ka.. and why should you trust me right? Apke liye kya important hai? Appki beti ya aapke yeh doubts and curiosities? Kya app sachme apni beti ko leke risk le sakte hai?

He asked tauntingly leaving him in deep thoughts..

Man: tum jaha jnke pass apni beti ko bhej  rahe ho yeh samjhke ki waha woh surakshit hai aur woh uski raksha karenge asal me wohi woh woh log  hai jisse usey sabse jyada khatra hai... 

His words made him clench his fists as he processed everything..

Man: apni patni  ko taklif me dekh chuke ho.. ab kya apni beti ko bhi dekhna chahte ho?

He asked smirking when Mahir held him by his collars  angrily..

Mahir: stop fucking making puzzles.. yeh gol gol baatein ghumana band karo aur sidhe sidhe batao kaun hai in sab ke peeche? Kisne yeh sab kia tha Bela ke sath... Aur ab kaun hai jo Shravani ko nuksan pohchana chahta hai...? Who the fuck are you taking about just tell me! Batao!

He growled against his face but he seemed unfazed..

Man: you're smart enough Mr. Sehgal.. mera kaam tha apko agaah karna... Ab kaun hai kyu hai kya hai.. yeh sab pata lagana apka kam hai.. aur ab kaise app apni beti ko protect karte hai woh v app he ka look after hai...

He smiled at him as he left his collars making him fall on the chair with a thud.. he ran his hands through his messy hairs as he tried to think calmly..

Man: ateet (past)  kabhi peecha nahi chodti Mahir ji! App ateet se bhagoge toh ateet v apka peecha karegi...  Kuch kahaniya adhuri reh jati hai.. jo ek na ek di puri hoti hai.. applogo ke ateet ki kahani adhuri thi.. aur ab woh waqt aa gaya hai jab kahani puri hogi... Ab bas dekhna yeh hai ki kahani ke anth me kaun jinda bachta hai aur kaun mitta hai... Kiski Jeet hoti hai aur kiski haar hoti hai..

Mahir looked back at him as he listened to all his words silently.. as angry as it made him, he couldn't deny that the man's every word held meaning.. he was somewhere right...

He thought their past was over.. and it wouldn't follow him anymore...

Only if he knew that the blocks of his past will come back and ask him to solve the puzzle... 

Only if he knew that this time it won't be just him and her.. it'll involve his daughter too..

Only if he knew that the story of their past which was left incomplete will come back to get complete I'm the process ruining everything.

Their emotions..

Their equations..

Their lives...

And lastly their loves....

~ To Be Continued ~

Hello everyone! Here's the next part!
Hope you guys liked it!
If you did then don't forget to vote comment and share ..
I'll see you all in the next part.
Love love ♥️♥️
Total _ words: 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 12.6K 40
Mahir Sehgal, the CEO of Sehgal group of Companies, didn't want to get married at any cost but due to pressure from his parents, he agreed to get mar...
36K 3.6K 36
Cover credits: @crazy_fari Mahir and Bela are in love since childhood. They loved each other so deeply. All went so nice but the fate has something d...
439K 28.3K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
8K 825 6
Bela Sharma and Mahir Sehgal were inseparable friends in their college. They were what their fellow students used to call 'Friendship goals'. Their d...