When the male protagonist tur...

By Xiaoshuo_

After transmigrating into the legendary SSS-level difficulty of the ancient dog-blood texts and becoming the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 78

1.7K 41 7
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 78

    Jiang Ming is the president of Jiang's Enterprise. He is usually very busy with work, but the daily flower delivery is still unshakable. He personally went to the flower shop to pick and deliver the flowers every morning.

    At that time, before Qiao Nian even got up, the flowers were already placed on the mailbox by the door.

    Roses, lilies, baby's breath, tulips, etc. were sent over and over again in different patterns.

    Qiao's house is already full of flowers.

    In addition, whenever Jiang Ming had time, he would ask her out or come to see her directly, and the frequency of appearing at Qiao's house was more than the sum of the previous ten years.

    The state of mind of the Qiao family's parents has changed from being shocked at the beginning to being complicated now, accepting the fact that Jiang Ming, who has been at odds with his daughter since he was a child, is pursuing his daughter.

    I just hope that they don't just act impulsively and end up in an ugly situation that can't be dealt with.

    Qiao Nian didn't know her parents' doubts, and she didn't realize that Jiang Ming was chasing her.

    There is no doubt that she will be with Jiang Ming.

    Although Jiang Ming in the mission world has no memory, but that is him, and the person he likes will definitely get it no matter what.

    She has already used three worlds to prove this point, and she has no intention of rejecting him at all.

    But it was not simply because of Jiang Ming's paranoia towards her.

    Maybe it was just getting used to being with him at first, but it's not like I didn't like it.

    That being the case, she wanted to give each other a chance to try being together in reality.

    Therefore, in her eyes, Jiang Ming's pursuit of her by sending flowers is not really pursuing her, but just for everyone to see, so that everyone can quickly accept when they see her and Jiang Ming together.

    As for Jiang Ming asking her out, she didn't think it was a date either.

    He was just helping her get rid of the influence of the task world on her, and let her live her own life in the real world.

    Although the things they do together are very ordinary, this ordinary is also more life-like.

    Qiao Nian has not been able to be herself for a long time without any persona and tasks, living an ordinary real life, but she also enjoys it.

    This weekend, Jiang Ming came to pick her up again.

    Qiao Nian told her mother that she was about to go out when Qiao's mother suddenly asked, "Are you coming back tonight?

    " Well, it doesn't matter if you don't come back, being happy is the most important thing, mom supports any decision you make!"

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    She and Jiang Ming haven't reached that point yet, have they?

    Qiao Nian thought it would be normal to go shopping, eat some food, or watch a concert today, but when she saw Jiang Ming waiting at the door, she froze.

    Jiang Ming is not a low-key person, it is only because he is the focus of the crowd wherever he stands, his family background and appearance are impossible to ignore.

    But that doesn't mean that he has a flamboyant personality. He never shows off his wealth and has no vanity. He appears more calm and mature among his peers.

    But now he is waiting at her door with a newly released luxury car worth hundreds of millions, which is still as bright as a flame.

    His clothes are not the usual suits and leather shoes, meticulous, but more casual and fashionable.

    He looked like a cynical and handsome rich man when he leaned against the car.

    This contrast is novel and somewhat... amazing.

    After getting into the car, Qiao Nian's expression was still a little dazed, and he hesitated to ask, "Today...do you have anything to do?"

    Like attending a party?

    Jiang Ming asked back: "Do you have it?"

    Qiao Nian: "I don't."

    Jiang Ming chuckled: "Then I didn't either, don't worry, all my time today is reserved for you."

    As he spoke, he had already started the car.

    Hearing this, Qiao Nian was taken aback, her heartbeat actually slowed down by half a beat.

    Like the previous days, the two of them spent the day quite normally.

    Jiang Ming was very patient, and accompanied her to go shopping, accompany her to eat dessert, and finally sent her home after watching a movie.

    Although these things are very ordinary, it is precisely because of this ordinaryness that she can feel that she is living in this world, not as someone else, but as herself.

    There is no need to maintain any personality, and there is no need to be full of tasks.

    Just relax and enjoy spending an ordinary day with him.

    Qiao Nian has gradually regained the feeling of her previous idle life. The memories of the mission world have been faded, and Jiang Ming can't help being a little different in her eyes.

    She didn't know that Jiang Ming could be so patient, so gentle, and would accompany her to choose clothes very seriously, without any perfunctory, making people unconsciously focus on him.

    What was he like before...?

    A somewhat stern and undisciplined face appeared in Qiao Nian's mind.

    After coming out of the movie theater, Qiao Nian looked at his deep and gentle face in the night, and couldn't help saying, "You...it seems like you haven't mocked me for a long time." Jiang Ming, who was putting on her coat for her, paused

    , Slightly raising her eyebrows, she looked at her meaningfully: "Huh?" "

    ..." Qiao Nian came to her senses, she seemed to be owed a little, she coughed lightly, and said, "I mean...you've changed now. I’ve known you so much, I almost don’t know you anymore.”

    Jiang Ming looked at her with a faint smile, “It’s not that I’ve changed, it’s that you used to come to trouble me like a haughty peacock, and you expected me to give you some good looks.” ?”

    Qiao Nian choked for a moment, then looked at him: "...you hated me at that time?"

    Jiang Ming glanced at her and snorted, "It's annoying you, but..." He leaned over and rubbed her head "Most of the time, it's quite likable. For example, the grievance you said that I was so angry that you were about to cry is quite... ticklish."

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    Are you perverted?

    Jiang Ming sent her near her villa, but suddenly stopped the car. Huh?

    Qiao Nian turned her head and was about to speak when he saw him take out a bouquet of beautiful fiery roses for her from the back seat of the car.

    It was only then that Qiao Nian remembered that he hadn't delivered today's flowers.

    She took the flowers, a little happy, but also a little sad: "Thank you, but you don't have to send flowers every day, right? The flowers at home can be sold in flower shops, and my mother has made a lot of flower cakes. I almost vomited. "

    Jiang Ming looked at her, with a smile in his eyes, and said: "This is the last bunch of this month."

    Qiao Nian was taken aback, this month...

    isn't today only the eleventh day?

    What he said... seemed to have no deep meaning.

    She looked at him, puzzled.

    Jiang Ming didn't explain, got out of the car, and opened the door for her: "Let's go, I'll take you home."

    Qiao Nian got out of the car holding flowers.

    She was still thinking about what Jiang Ming said just now, and she always felt that there was something in her words.

    She lowered her head, a little distracted.

    Just a few steps away, the road with only a few dim street lights suddenly brightened up.

    She was stunned for a moment, then looked up, and saw the flowers, plants and trees on both sides of the road were hung with crystal and beautiful light strips, forming a galaxy-like radiance.

    At first glance, there is a dreamy and beautiful atmosphere of a fairy tale world.

    Qiao Nian looked at Jiang Ming, his deep eyes were fixed on her, and he was holding an exquisite gift box in his hand, and he was pulling the ribbon away.

    She felt a little nervous for no reason: "You..."

    He won't...do he want to propose?

    This scene is too similar.

    Does she agree or not?

    Qiao Nian's mind was a little blank, but she saw that the gift box that Jiang Ming opened was not the ring she thought it was, but a necklace as silver and white as snow, like a shallow first-quarter moon, with some streamers delicately designed around it. Broken Star is breathtakingly beautiful.

    No matter how bright the surrounding lights are, it seems that they are not as bright as it.

    Qiao Nian couldn't help holding her breath: "This is..."

    "This is the necklace I designed, and there is only one necklace in this world." Jiang Ming approached her, his tall figure enveloped her, his eyes were burning and deep, Slowly continued, "To you who is unique in my heart."

    Qiao Nian was stunned, looking at him, her heart beating like a drum.

    He leaned over to put on the necklace for her, brushed the moon around her neck with his slender fingers, looked down at her, and said in a hoarse and soft voice, "Now, can you tell me your answer?

    " Realized he was referring to him chasing her.

    She looked at his face, wondering if she was used to fighting against him in the past, but now seeing him so affectionate and gentle, she felt a little rebellious instinctively.

    She subconsciously asked: "What will happen if I refuse?"

    Jiang Ming narrowed his eyes slightly to look at her, slowly leaned over to her, clasped her waist and brought her into his arms with a harsh voice: "Then I'll catch you back, break your legs, and you're not allowed to go anywhere but me!"

    Qiao Nian couldn't help laughing when he heard what he said. He said the same thing in the mission world, but he wasn't willing to touch her at all. .

    She looked at him, and after a while, she raised her head and kissed him, saying: "I like you."

    Jiang Ming's eyes dimmed, he clasped her waist tightly, leaned over to grind on her lips, his breath was hot, and his voice was hoarse: "How much do you like it?"

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    She raised her head and kissed again. kissed him, but said nothing.

    Jiang Ming's eyes darkened a little, he hugged her and kissed her, a little ferociously, entangled her like a wolf, plundered the air in her mouth, entangled his lips and tongue.

    He didn't stop to stare at her until she was out of breath and couldn't stand still, blushing and limp in his arms. The possessiveness in his eyes was burning hot. He stroked her face and said, "Not enough, Nian Nian, Tell me, am I the person you love the most?"

    Qiao Nian: "...Yes."

    It's just that she has never liked anyone before, so where is the "most" love.

    He is also a unique existence that she likes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
14.4K 242 16
I love Lander, you love Lander, a lot of us love Lander! so here's a big ol' book of oneshots with just these two!
1.5M 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...