Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Jiang Ming is the president of Jiang's Enterprise. He is usually very busy with work, but the daily flower delivery is still unshakable. He personally went to the flower shop to pick and deliver the flowers every morning.

    At that time, before Qiao Nian even got up, the flowers were already placed on the mailbox by the door.

    Roses, lilies, baby's breath, tulips, etc. were sent over and over again in different patterns.

    Qiao's house is already full of flowers.

    In addition, whenever Jiang Ming had time, he would ask her out or come to see her directly, and the frequency of appearing at Qiao's house was more than the sum of the previous ten years.

    The state of mind of the Qiao family's parents has changed from being shocked at the beginning to being complicated now, accepting the fact that Jiang Ming, who has been at odds with his daughter since he was a child, is pursuing his daughter.

    I just hope that they don't just act impulsively and end up in an ugly situation that can't be dealt with.

    Qiao Nian didn't know her parents' doubts, and she didn't realize that Jiang Ming was chasing her.

    There is no doubt that she will be with Jiang Ming.

    Although Jiang Ming in the mission world has no memory, but that is him, and the person he likes will definitely get it no matter what.

    She has already used three worlds to prove this point, and she has no intention of rejecting him at all.

    But it was not simply because of Jiang Ming's paranoia towards her.

    Maybe it was just getting used to being with him at first, but it's not like I didn't like it.

    That being the case, she wanted to give each other a chance to try being together in reality.

    Therefore, in her eyes, Jiang Ming's pursuit of her by sending flowers is not really pursuing her, but just for everyone to see, so that everyone can quickly accept when they see her and Jiang Ming together.

    As for Jiang Ming asking her out, she didn't think it was a date either.

    He was just helping her get rid of the influence of the task world on her, and let her live her own life in the real world.

    Although the things they do together are very ordinary, this ordinary is also more life-like.

    Qiao Nian has not been able to be herself for a long time without any persona and tasks, living an ordinary real life, but she also enjoys it.

    This weekend, Jiang Ming came to pick her up again.

    Qiao Nian told her mother that she was about to go out when Qiao's mother suddenly asked, "Are you coming back tonight?

    " Well, it doesn't matter if you don't come back, being happy is the most important thing, mom supports any decision you make!"

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    She and Jiang Ming haven't reached that point yet, have they?

    Qiao Nian thought it would be normal to go shopping, eat some food, or watch a concert today, but when she saw Jiang Ming waiting at the door, she froze.

    Jiang Ming is not a low-key person, it is only because he is the focus of the crowd wherever he stands, his family background and appearance are impossible to ignore.