Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Qiao Nian didn't quite understand why she agreed, but Lu Chen became even more angry.

    But Lu Chen was so angry that he still asked someone to bring breakfast. Qiao Nian was really hungry, and when he saw the food, he completely forgot about Lu Chen.

    Lu Chen probably didn't have much appetite, and didn't eat much, so he just sat aside and stared at her with gloomy eyes.

    Being looked at by him like this didn't affect Qiao Nian's appetite in the slightest. He used to like to watch her eat, but his eyes were not so cold. He would give her food and ask about the taste of the food in order to improve it.

    Qiao Nian thought he wouldn't care about these things this time, but she didn't expect to hear him ask her in a neutral tone after eating, "How does it taste?

    " "It's okay, but it's far worse than what you did."

    As if he didn't expect her to say that, Lu Chen met her pair of clear innocent eyes, fell silent for a while, his jaw tensed slightly, and his tone was a bit artificial Indifferently: "Go and pack your things now, I've already booked a flight back home in the morning."

    Hearing this, Qiao Nian subconsciously blurted out: "So soon?"

    The scenery on this island is very beautiful, and the castle in the daytime also looks exotic , she quite likes it here now.

    "You still want to..." Lu Chen's expression suddenly turned cold.

    At this time, Qiao Nian suddenly smiled at him, her eyebrows and eyes slightly curved, her appearance was exquisite and bright, but when she smiled, she had a clean and innocent taste, without any scheming.

    As if those dark and dirty words had nothing to do with her, her smile was pure and beautiful, with an irresistible attraction.

    It was as warm and bright as the sun in winter, which made people subconsciously feel weak, and Lu Chen was taken aback.

    She said with a smile: "Then let's come here again next time, okay? The scenery on this island is very beautiful. It's a pity that I left without having visited much."

    Lu Chen looked at her with dark eyes, and after a while, he said "um", perhaps because his voice was low, he only uttered one sound, which sounded a little gentle from the past.

    Qiao Nian went upstairs. For the convenience of traveling, she only brought a light suitcase with her, so she didn't need to pack it at all.

    Now that she has decided to go back, there is no need to use the new mobile phone abroad. She found the mobile phone she used before.

    As soon as the phone was turned on and charged, Qiao Nian noticed that Qiao's parents had called her dozens of times. It seemed that Qiao Xushen hadn't told Father Qiao and them her new phone number.

    They should be in a hurry to call her in such a hurry, because this call was made last night, and it has been several days since she escaped from marriage.

    Obviously, it is unlikely that they called because of her escape from marriage.

    Qiao Nian originally thought that something happened to Qiao Ning. After all, even the male lead is completely different from the book, so it would not be surprising if there is any change in the female lead.

    But when she called back, she got the news that... Qiao Xushen was hospitalized?

    As soon as Qiao Nian heard the news, she couldn't help but stood up and asked what was going on, but Qiao's mother was a little vague and didn't make it clear.