Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    The next plot point that Qiao Nian accepted was at the birthday party.

    She needs to follow the plot of the original novel, and on this day, she accidentally discovers the paternity test hidden in her parents' bedroom.

    And foolishly questioned the truth about the parents angrily in front of all the guests, and it became clear that the real and fake daughters were wrongly hugged.

    That's right, there was no conspiracy to frame this, it was the vicious female supporting role who revealed that she gave her head, and after that, she completely embarked on a path of becoming more and more cunning and deadly.

    I never thought about restraining my arrogant and domineering temperament until I died, which can be regarded as an alternative form of "sticking to myself".

    Although, the consequences of doing so would be bad, but Qiao Nian felt that it was quite enjoyable to play such a self-centered negative character.

    The night of the birthday party.

    In the dressing room, Mother Qiao was doing Qin Ning's hair in person, with gentle movements and gentle eyes.

    Qiao Nian has her own personal makeup and hair team, she got dressed early, and is lazily nestling in a chair playing with her mobile phone.

    Qiao's mother looked at Qin Ning's face in the mirror, which was similar to her daughter Qiao Nian's, her eyes were softer, as if there hadn't been so many years of estrangement, and she could easily mobilize her mother's love for her daughter.

    Finding that she didn't have any valuable jewelry and her neck was empty, Mother Qiao thought for a while, and said to Qiao: "Nian Nian, take the key and open the safe. I want to use that agate and pearl necklace." Here it comes

    .

    Qiao Nian's heart moved. In the original novel, the original owner saw the paternity test in the safe in the parents' bedroom. Qiao's mother forgot its existence for a moment before letting her get it.

    This necklace is Qiao's mother's dowry item, worth 30 million yuan. She usually cherishes it very much and doesn't wear it easily, but at this time it has to be given to Qin Ning.

    If the original owner didn't make trouble, it wouldn't be her.

    However, Qiao Nian omitted the details of the original owner's dispute with Qiao's mother over the necklace in the book. She was about to die, so there was no need to bother Qiao's mother over such trivial matters.

    So, she just pretended to be impatient, and quickly got up and left the dressing room.

    Qiao's mother was still a little surprised. She thought she would spend more time coaxing her daughter.

    Is it because one year older you become more sensible?

    After arriving at the bedroom, Qiao Nian went straight to the safe.

    This insurance includes not only jewelry, but also several important company documents.

    The paternity test should be under the file.

    But what made her feel at a loss was that she rummaged through the safe, but couldn't find the paternity test.

    Without a paternity test, how could she expose herself as a fake daughter?

    The plot behind it will also collapse together.

    Qiao Nian collected herself and looked around the bedroom.