Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    After the car is full of gas, it is enough to support the quarantine area.

    They have already traveled one-third of the distance from the start to now, and the remaining two-thirds of the distance are not too far away. If several people drive in rotation, a day and a night will be enough.

    They also had sufficient food and water, and they didn't need to stop to replenish supplies. In addition, they were afraid of any accidents after stopping to rest, so everyone unanimously agreed on the decision to drive the car all the way down without taking a rest.     Although there are still zombies encountered along the way, but because they are driving on the highway, there are not many cars, and they are driving relatively large trucks, even if there are zombies, they can be easily knocked into the air, so it is necessary to There is almost no suspense about driving safely and smoothly to the quarantine area.     Although it was tiring to stay up late and drive like this, the atmosphere in the car was obviously much more relaxed, and I even began to yearn for life in the quarantine area.     Qiao Nian couldn't relax in her heart. It's almost time for the isolation area. Why hasn't the heroine appeared yet?     If she had hoped that the hero might be a half-way talent to form a team with the heroine, she has now completely discovered that this team never appeared in the original book.     And the leader of this group is obviously the male protagonist Yu Ting, which means that it was the male protagonist who started the plot collapse!     Qiao Nian is a little tired, but it is common for the protagonist in reality to do things that do not match the book. As long as he is guided and controlled, he should be able to return to normal, unless the male protagonist is also a child of luck. Otherwise, she didn't believe that the main story line would collapse this time.     It doesn’t matter if the heroine doesn’t show up now, as long as the heroine is abandoned by her and the two can meet, and the heroine is the daughter of a general in the quarantine area, brave and good at fighting, very heroic, it is almost inevitable that she will appear in the place where the zombie tide breaks out things.     Now... She just needs to abandon the male lead after entering the isolation area in order to survive. She knows how much the male lead cares about her liking her, but she allows him to be swallowed by zombies in order to live. He is No matter how much you like her, you should give up on her.

    However, just in case, she still plans to abandon the hero and then disappear. Anyway, in the original book, the weak Bai Yueguang also died tragically in the mouth of the zombies. Her disappearance will not arouse suspicion, and the hero will be able to Let go of her completely and be with the hostess.

    In the early hours of the second night, the car finally arrived at the gate of the isolation area.

    Almost all domestic military forces are concentrated in the quarantine area to maintain the safety and stability of the quarantine area. Once someone changes, they will be killed immediately, and the zombies will not be given a chance to evolve.

    Therefore, the current isolation zone has almost restored the beauty of the pre-apocalypse. Even though there are many mourners outside the city, the isolation area is peaceful. Everyone goes to and from work normally, and the children are studying in school safely. Facilities are also functioning normally.

    Inside and outside a gate, it seems like two worlds, one side is heaven, the other side is hell.

    It's no wonder that people outside are desperately trying to run into the quarantine area.

    But it is not so easy to enter the isolation area. It needs to go through a very strict investigation to ensure that the other party is 100% likely not to be infected with the virus before entering the isolation area.