Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    In front of the long river in the demon world, the heavenly soldiers and generals of the fairy clan have already camped on the bank, waiting for the command of the general to attack the demon world in one fell swoop.

    On the bank, Lu Jue looked at the black water, but couldn't tell what he was thinking.

    After Cheng Wu was rescued by Lu Jue, he heard that he was going to attack the Demon Realm, so he followed him.

    At this time, seeing Lu Jue standing alone on the shore, he stepped forward and said, "I haven't thanked His Royal Highness for saving my life. I will definitely do my best in this battle." Hearing this,

    Lu Jue turned his head to look He turned to her, looked at her face, his eyes were a little dark, but his expression was a little unpredictable.

    After a while, he suddenly asked her: "After this battle is over, what do you think should be done with the demon?"

    Cheng Wu said coldly, "This kind of demon will be executed according to the law, so there will be no future trouble."

    Lu Jue was silent. After a while, he said: "I heard that he regarded you as a guest of honor when he was in the Demon Realm, and he almost responded to every request, and did not do anything to hurt you."

    Cheng Wu was stunned, and then said coldly with a look of disgust: "Your Highness is worried Will I defect? ​​It's too much to worry about, these monsters have done a lot of evil, and death is not a pity."

    Lu Jue didn't speak again, looking at the river with a dark expression.

    Cheng Wu looked at his side face, and now he knew that when she was imprisoned in the demon clan, someone impersonated her identity, and accepted the reincarnation of this highness as a disciple.

    The Yunshan faction was deceived by the demon girl into thinking that he had committed a serious crime and executed him.

    Although this incident was caused by the witch, it is also true that the Yunshan faction executed the other party without finding out the truth.

    She thought about what the head had ordered, hesitated for a moment, and said, "Your Highness, the head wants to apologize to you. You were in the mortal world..." Before she could finish speaking

    , Lu Jue interrupted her, with a flat tone, But he felt extremely oppressive: "No need, you should pay the price for doing something wrong, right?"

    Cheng Wu heard that he would not forgive easily, and also knew that the Yunshan faction had gone too far, so he didn't try to persuade him again.

    Ever since Ao Yan returned to the Demon Race that day, Qiao Nian stayed alone in the mortal world, hiding her aura for fear of being discovered.

    But after half a month, her life was peaceful, so she let down her vigilance a little bit.

    It's not surprising that she heard about the situation on the Demon Race side from the little monsters in the mortal world.

    In this battle with the Celestial Clan, the Demon Clan was defeated, and the whereabouts of the Demon Lord was unknown.

    The only thing that shocked her was that the new Demon Lord was not a monster who surrendered to the Celestial Clan, but the male protagonist Lu Jue himself became the Demon Lord, as if he had no intention of going back to the Celestial Clan to keep his position as the heir of the Heavenly Emperor.

    Qiao Nian even wondered if he had broken the jar, since he would be deposed because of the demonic incident, so he just joined the demon clan to become the boss?