Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    The Lu family villa covers a very large area, and it would take a long time to visit the entire garden. The garden is also trimmed and pruned by staff every day, which looks very pleasing to the eye.

    Although she and Lu Chen have been inseparable since high school, Qiao Nian seldom came to Lu's house except when she was invited to attend the Lu's banquet. Qiao Nian usually went to Lu Chen's apartment outside.

    But even so, Qiao Nian was still very impressed with the garden of the Lu family, not because it was too big and beautiful, but because she and Lu Chen, apart from the fact that she and Lu Chen had met each other far away in the hall of the Lu family, did not mention it. The first meeting should be in this garden.

    In the garden, there is an ancient tree with a history of more than a hundred years. The roots are intertwined and the trunk is extremely wide. Every spring and summer, the branches and leaves are luxuriant, and the tree is full of fine flowers, which fall on the branches like white snow.

    When I passed this tree again, it still had snow-like flowers like many years ago, the branches and leaves were dark green, and when the wind blew, there was a burst of fragrance.

    It seems that it has not been baptized by the years at all, just like before.

    Because the task in this world was about to end, Qiao Nian couldn't help feeling a little bit emotional in his heart, feeling a sense of fate starting from here and ending here.

    There are only seven days left until the engagement banquet.

    Lu Chen obviously still remembered this place and this tree. He looked at her with soft eyes and a low voice: "Nian Nian, do you remember the first time we met?" Qiao Nian said without thinking, "Of

    course Remember.”

    She first came to this world at that time, because she was still worried about the difficulty level of this world, thinking that the task object must be difficult to deal with, and she secretly observed him for a long time before she dared to walk over.

    But Lu Chen, as always, had a white moonlight filter towards her, as if he thought she would remember so clearly because he liked him, and looked at her with more gentle and focused eyes.     "The first time I saw you..." He said in a deep

    and slow voice, "I thought you were special, different from everyone else." Qiao Nian

    looked at him silently, without saying a word: "..."

Of course it is different in your eyes. Isn’t the setting of Bai Yueguang based on your preferences and aesthetics? Otherwise, how could it attract you to become your Bai Yueguang?

    Not to mention that she dressed up especially beautifully for the banquet at that time, even if she was disheveled back then, he would still think it special. After all, apart from her, only the heroine who looks like her fits his aesthetics.

    Restoring the original from her perspective is the most authentic perspective.

    That year, when she was just in her first year of high school, she followed her parents to a banquet hosted by the Lu family.

    At that time, Lu Chen and his mother had just been taken back to the Lu family, and the purpose of this banquet was to recognize their return to the Lu family on a formal occasion, and the Lu family no longer objected to the fact that Lu Chen's parents were together.

    But in fact, there are many people who look down on Lu Chen's mother and son, but the adults will put on a show, and only the younger ones will show it directly.