When the male protagonist tur...

By Xiaoshuo_

After transmigrating into the legendary SSS-level difficulty of the ancient dog-blood texts and becoming the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 24

2K 25 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 24

    The Lu family villa covers a very large area, and it would take a long time to visit the entire garden. The garden is also trimmed and pruned by staff every day, which looks very pleasing to the eye.

    Although she and Lu Chen have been inseparable since high school, Qiao Nian seldom came to Lu's house except when she was invited to attend the Lu's banquet. Qiao Nian usually went to Lu Chen's apartment outside.

    But even so, Qiao Nian was still very impressed with the garden of the Lu family, not because it was too big and beautiful, but because she and Lu Chen, apart from the fact that she and Lu Chen had met each other far away in the hall of the Lu family, did not mention it. The first meeting should be in this garden.

    In the garden, there is an ancient tree with a history of more than a hundred years. The roots are intertwined and the trunk is extremely wide. Every spring and summer, the branches and leaves are luxuriant, and the tree is full of fine flowers, which fall on the branches like white snow.

    When I passed this tree again, it still had snow-like flowers like many years ago, the branches and leaves were dark green, and when the wind blew, there was a burst of fragrance.

    It seems that it has not been baptized by the years at all, just like before.

    Because the task in this world was about to end, Qiao Nian couldn't help feeling a little bit emotional in his heart, feeling a sense of fate starting from here and ending here.

    There are only seven days left until the engagement banquet.

    Lu Chen obviously still remembered this place and this tree. He looked at her with soft eyes and a low voice: "Nian Nian, do you remember the first time we met?" Qiao Nian said without thinking, "Of

    course Remember.”

    She first came to this world at that time, because she was still worried about the difficulty level of this world, thinking that the task object must be difficult to deal with, and she secretly observed him for a long time before she dared to walk over.

    But Lu Chen, as always, had a white moonlight filter towards her, as if he thought she would remember so clearly because he liked him, and looked at her with more gentle and focused eyes.     "The first time I saw you..." He said in a deep

    and slow voice, "I thought you were special, different from everyone else." Qiao Nian

    looked at him silently, without saying a word: "..."

Of course it is different in your eyes. Isn’t the setting of Bai Yueguang based on your preferences and aesthetics? Otherwise, how could it attract you to become your Bai Yueguang?

    Not to mention that she dressed up especially beautifully for the banquet at that time, even if she was disheveled back then, he would still think it special. After all, apart from her, only the heroine who looks like her fits his aesthetics.

    Restoring the original from her perspective is the most authentic perspective.

    That year, when she was just in her first year of high school, she followed her parents to a banquet hosted by the Lu family.

    At that time, Lu Chen and his mother had just been taken back to the Lu family, and the purpose of this banquet was to recognize their return to the Lu family on a formal occasion, and the Lu family no longer objected to the fact that Lu Chen's parents were together.

    But in fact, there are many people who look down on Lu Chen's mother and son, but the adults will put on a show, and only the younger ones will show it directly.

    Qiao Nian observed the banquet for a long time. At that time, Lu Chen was just a young man who was so silent that he was so gloomy and full of anger. Although he was one of the protagonists of this banquet, he stood alone in the corner and was ignored. The eyes at the banquet were also indifferent to the point of mockery.

    In short, even though he was dressed in exquisite and luxurious clothes like a young master from a rich family, his demeanor still seemed out of place, as if he was full of thorns, sharp and indifferent.

    Qiao Nian was very hesitant, thinking that she couldn't rush over, and he would definitely not talk to her.

    Not long after, Lu Chen walked out alone and came to the garden.

    When Qiao Nian followed, he happened to see several children surrounding Lu Chen, including the young master of the Lu family's collateral lineage, and a few of his little friends.

    The child is obviously easily influenced by the adults in the family. Knowing that Lu Chen's mother and son were brought back from outside, and they have lived in poverty for more than ten years, this time they have occupied the position of Lu's grandson, which naturally arouses envy and jealousy.

    The children ridiculed him, nothing more than mocking him with his past experiences.

    Qiao Nian suddenly felt that this was a good opportunity to get to know him. If she could help teach the child a lesson, he would definitely have a good impression of her.

    But at that time, she didn't know that Lu Chen had encountered such a lot of ridicule since he was a child. After all, he only had a beautiful and weak mother to depend on, and the place he lived was not high-end, and the neighbors' gossip was everywhere. He scolded him face to face for illegitimate children and bastards.

    It's just that he fought hard, and no one dared to bully him afterwards.

    So, when she confidently came out from behind the pillar and rushed over there, she didn't know why Lu Chen frightened the group of children, but saw them running away crying one by one.

    The young man stood under the tree with a grim expression, and looked up at her. The petals on the top of his head fell with the wind, as if it was snowing, which made him feel a little bit cold.

    "..." The plan was disrupted, Qiao Nian paused for a moment, then raised his chin and said proudly, "You are the one that the Lu family just found? Your garden is not bad, why don't you show me around?" Although it

    was The tone of inquiry, but reveals a bit of arrogance that cannot be refused.

    Lu Chen looked at her with an indifferent expression.

    Qiao Nian felt in her heart that this opening was too bad, but it was impossible for her character to run over and say something friendly about being friends with him.

    But after Lu Chen looked at her for a moment, he said one word: "Okay."

    Qiao Nian was very surprised at the time, her domineering attitude could easily be regarded as someone who wanted to bully him like those children, but in the end, not only did he not Angry and...agreed?

    In fact, until now, Qiao Nian didn't even think about why Lu Chen agreed to her at that time, obviously he just made those children cry, and her arrogant self-indulgence is quite annoying, could it be... because Does her face match his aesthetics?

    Now that the two of them were engaged, Qiao Nian had no scruples and asked directly.

    Lu was silent for a moment, as if remembering, then looked at her with a low and soft tone: "Because you are the only one who notices me in the crowd at first sight, and you only look at me with curiosity, not contempt." His tone was slightly Suddenly, he looked down at her with a smile in his eyes, "You have been following me secretly for a long time, I think you want to be friends with me, but you refuse to say it directly, but this is also very cute." Qiao Nian

    : "..."

    She was just observing the quest target so she could start a strategy, so of course she had to follow him.

    But... he was so keen to notice it?

    Qiao Nian glanced at him, and suddenly understood why he had become such a loyal dog boyfriend with no bottom line today. Since the very beginning, his filter for her had already begun?

    She saw that he was in the crowd and only paid attention to him.

    She uses him because she is clingy and needs him.

    She is so natural and she is just cute and coquettish.

    Then, after a long period of time... With his top-level understanding, he became what he is now, and he can beautify everything he says and does to her.

    She is really the white moonlight living in his mind.

    Qiao Nian couldn't bear to expose him anymore. Once this beautiful white moonlight filter was broken, everyone would collapse and go crazy, right?

    Then will he loathe her or hate her?

    Qiao Nian felt inexplicably uneasy when she thought about it, so she could only use the Lu Chen in the book to reassure herself. The Lu Chen in the book is still upright and kind-hearted. After being abandoned by Bai Yueguang, she really hated her, but she still resolutely let her go. Afterwards, they were healed of their emotional wounds by the gentle and considerate heroine, and the two lived a loving and sweet life.

    Although the Lu Chen in reality is different from the one in the book, the power of the plot is still very strong. He will be healed by the heroine, and he will fall in love with the heroine. This will definitely not change.

    The attraction and fate between the male and female protagonists is very strong.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Nian immediately felt relieved.

    But what she didn't expect was that although the power of the plot was still there, it was no longer restrictive to Lu Chen. If she had known this earlier, she would not have escaped marriage so simply, leaving no way out for herself.

    The author has something to say:

    The male protagonist has awakened his own consciousness, and he has never liked the female protagonist in the book.

    The next chapter is nine o'clock in the morning on the 23rd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.3K 59
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! Jiang Miaomiao transmigrated into an apocalyptic book and becam...
9.2K 726 12
ကျေးဇူးပြုပြီး မပျောက်ကွယ်သွားပါနဲ့fourth
157K 2.7K 18
Class 1a is having their classes like normal when the bell rings izuku is the first one out,his classmates are worried for the way he is acting so mi...
1.9K 66 7
Short Title : TCVJWTBASF Alternate Title: 迷人的反派只想成为一条咸鱼 Status : COMPLETED Source: NovelUpdates Description: Joyce transmigrated into her middle scho...