My fake boyfriend | VMIN

Galing kay CrenRd

The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gen... Higit pa

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
The End
Extra 01: former idols
EXTRA 2: REUNION
Extra 3:Jimin's Internship
extra 4: dead set on "daughter-in-law"
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 43

274 40 11
Galing kay CrenRd

If you prefer cute, light- hearted stories with a lot of fluff? Then my book LIFE POINTS is the one for you

*********************************

The guesthouse's single room had a very small bathroom that only allowed one person inside at a time. Jimin washed up first before Taehyung went in.

To avoid awkwardness, Jimin quickly changed into his pajama pants while Taehyung was inside.

Knowing that they were going to stay out for a night, Jimin had specifically brought long pajama pants for maximum coverage since he knew that the lodging conditions wouldn't be ideal.

There was only one set of covers, but two pillows.

Before Taehyung came out, Jimin didn't dare to act rashly and thus just sat on the bed while browsing on his phone.

A few minutes later, Taehyung came out having already changed while in the bathroom.

Jimin couldn't help but suspect: Would a normal straight guy specifically avoid changing in front of others? This kind of cautious behavior didn't seem like the Taehyung he knew......

Taehyung walked over and indicated for them to shake out the covers, after which he lied down on the other half of the bed.

Jimin also stopped debating and lied down too.

Only now did he realize just how crowded it was for 2 people to sleep on a one person bed. This was also a different kind of cramped compared the dorm's beds. There, one side was a wall and the other side a railing, so no matter how you turned, you wouldn't bump into anything else.

But now, one side was empty and the other side had a warm body. If he turned left, he'd fall off , but if he turn right, he'd throw himself onto someone else!

How many people could manage to sleep without moving? Oftentimes, the more you weren't allowed to move, the more you wanted to move.

Perhaps because it wasn't the time they normally went to bed yet, the two of them only half reclined against their pillows while going on their phones.

When their arms brushed against each other for the first time, they both jerked away. Yet not long after, they touched again.

A straight male wasn't fussy about these details, so Jimin locked his jaw and forced himself not to shrink back. Taehyung didn't retreat either, so the two of them tactically decided to allow this bodily contact.

When sharing the same set of covers, both their body temperatures would spread to the other and mix together, and it seemed that every breath they took was intertwined with the other's warmth.

Finally, Taehyung yawned and put down his phone.

Jimin thought that the other was going to sleep, so he also put away his phone.

But who would have thought that Taehyung would turn on his side, and with his head propped up by an arm, say, "Hey, let's chat for a bit."

"......Eh?" Jimin looked at him, and startled at seeing the other's face so close, retracted his gaze at once and quickly lied down flat.

As soon as he did, he regretted it immensely. Because now, instead of being at eye level, he had to look up while Taehyung looked down from above.

"I still don't know when your birthday is," Taehyung remarked, seemingly picking a topic at random.

Jimin paused, then replied, "It's already passed."

Usually when someone responds to this question with "It's already passed", it meant that their birthday passed not too long ago.

Taehyung, surprised: "Was it after we met? What month, what day?"

Jimin hesitated slightly: "October 25."

Taehyung: "Wasn't that the day of the Freshman Welcoming Ceremony?"

Jimin: "Yes......"

Taehyung felt somewhat regretful: "Why didn't you say anything?"

Jimin was a low-key person, and since no one asked, of course he wouldn't announce such a thing of his own accord.

In was pure coincidence that those dates overlapped. He didn't want to make a big deal of it, but if he had told Taehyung, then things might have really blown up.

Besides, he has gained much more than he expected that day. He originally thought that being able to perform on stage with the person he was secretly in love with was already more than enough, but then he unexpectedly also received the other's kiss and even roses. Moreover, all that happened while Taehyung was completely ignorant.

At the time, he had momentarily suspected that Taehyung was in the know, but after further observation, he discovered that Taehyung really wasn't aware.

This kind of unintentional gift was what truly made him happy, and only the gods knew how long he delighted over this.

However, Taehyung wasn't nearly so happy right now: "I really didn't know, sorry......" He lifted an arm then put it down, as if he wanted to rub Jimin's head in apology but changed his mind.

"There's no need to be sorry." Jimin then joked, "Didn't you give me a present though?"

"Are you talking about that bouquet of flowers?" Remembering that those flowers were actually something a girl gave him, Taehyung felt even more vexed. "That doesn't count at all ok."

Not only that, but he even snatched away Jimin's bear...... Gods, Taehyung was so ashamed that he wanted to bang his head against the wall!

"I'll make it up to you and give you a real birthday gift later," he promised.

"There's really no need." Thrilled that the other thought this way, Jimin smiled: "If you act so serious, then when it's your birthday, wouldn't I have to meticulously prepare a gift in return?"

Taehyung looked at him with glittering eyes, as if that's exactly what he wanted.

In his heart, Jimin let out a "Fuck."

After this convo, the nervousness between them somewhat dissipated.

Taehyung then pulled out his phone and asked, "You're a Libra right?"

"Eh?" Jimin knit his brows. So what if he's a Libra?

After a while, Taehyung cast him quite a few odd glances before softly mumbling, "So scary......"

Curious, Jimin pushed himself up a bit and scooted over to see what was written on the other's phone.

Taehyung tried to evade, but Jimin grabbed his wrist: "What are you looking at? Why did you say that I was scary?"

"That, I found a post and it said, in order to achieve their goals, Libras are able to endure long periods of loneliness, suffering at heart, as well as physical and mental torment... They can also quickly calm their emotions, and their faces will never light up with joy......" Taehyung stared at the expressionless Jimin as his lips twitched: "Why do I get the feeling that this describes you perfectly?"

Jimin: "......"

Taehyung continued to read out loud: "It also says that you know when to give and take, are meticulous in your thoughts, secretly two-faced, will fight fire with fire...... Fuck, is this is still a human? More like a god!"

Hearing that "fuck" and the following words, Jimin let go of the other's wrist and huffed out a laugh.

Perhaps due to the unexpectedness of it all and Taehyung's comedic reaction, Jimin felt a bit mischievous, thus asked with a smile, "Then, are you afraid of me?"

Taehyung stared for a few seconds: "Not afraid."

Jimin, puzzled: "Why?" Didn't the other just say that he was "scary" earlier?

Taehyung looked at him with sparkling eyes and slowly quoted: "If he's violent, then let him be violent, for the cool breeze will still blow across the mountains. If he's unreasonable, then let him be unreasonable, for the moon will still shine upon the rivers......" (this is a quote from The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber by Jin Yong, too lazy to look up background info on this, sorry)

Jimin: "......"

Covering his face, his shoulders trembled as he struggled to not laugh.

Due to this joke, the atmosphere in the room completely relaxed.

Taehyung jabbed Jimin's shoulder and asked in a joking manner, "Oi, boyfriend yo, I already asked you for your birthday, so why aren't you asking me for mine?"

"Eh?" Jimin turned towards him: "Then, when's your birthday?"

Actually, he already knew......

"February 26," Taehyung replied seriously.

Jimin: "Oh."

After he followed Taehyung's IG, he had seen "happy birthday" comments on the other's page before. He even specifically recorded down the dates of those comments, which was February 26.

Maybe because Jimin's reply was too unenthusiastic, Taehyung purposefully added, "I'm a Capricorn."

Jimin gave another "Oh", not surprised in the least. He also knew that male Capricorn were naturally gentle and passionate, the model of a distinguished and accomplished scholar, and were usually somewhat romantic...... These descriptions also matched Taehyung a lot.

For example, Taehyung had suggested that they take a boat ride and release colored lanterns, both of which were quite romantic gestures. That Jimin agreed was also out of consideration for this temperament, otherwise, how stupid would it be for 2 guys to play with colored lanterns?

Not only that, but Jimin even knew that romantically, Libra and Capricorn matched at a high of 98%.

As for why he knew, that was because many years ago, out of boredom, he went online and looked it up......

Of course, he'd never tell Taehyung any of this.

After all, he was a mysterious and scary Libra.

Jimin lied back down again: "Alright, when it's your birthday, I'll prepare a gift for you..." After a pause, he tacked on a, "...boyfriend", as if to mean it was only b/c they were fake lovers that he would do such a thing.

Taehyung was clearly displeased with his half-hearted attitude, and seeing that Jimin closed his eyes, asked, "You're going to sleep?"

Opening one eye, Jimin lazily replied, "It's past 10, bro."

Taehyung's heart itched unbearably due to that "bro". Although in room 412, he often got teased and called "bro", "boss", "big brother", etc, but coming from Jimin, this way of address felt...different.

Taehyung smiled: "In any case, this is the first time we're spending the night out together, so shouldn't we have a special celebration?"

Jimin shivered at "spending the night out together", then asked, "Huh? We need a special celebration?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow: "No matter what you say, we're currently lovers you know."

"Then...what do you want to do? Isn't our relationship technically fake though?" Although he said words of refusal, Jimin was looking forward to this "ceremony" Taehyung spoke of quite a bit.

"In our Code of Conduct, did you forget that we had written we needed to find opportunities to practice?" Taehyung smiled, his gaze attentive: "I think now's a pretty good time. There's only the two of us, so why don't we take this chance and share a good night kiss?"

[A small interlude]

Jimin tried to look at Taehyung's phone while Taehyung tried to evade.

Suddenly, Jimin grabbed the other's wrist.

As if under a spell, Taehyung instantly froze... Wow, this is the first time that he actively grabbed my hand, so E X C I T I N G !

Jimin: "Are you afraid of me?" (I want to eat you up, you know.)

Taehyung: "Not afraid!" (Even when shivering with fear, I still can't help but love you!)

Jimin: "......" (That's not following the standard script. If you're not afraid of me, then maybe I should be the one afraid of you.)

Taehyung: "Do you know when my birthday is?"

Jimin: "Yes, it's February 26."

Taehyung: "Do you know my sign?"

Jimin: "Yes, Capricorn. Don't ask any more, I also know blah blah blah...... I know everything about you."

Taehyung (flabbergasted): "Are you still a human? You're basically a god!"

Jimin (expressionless): "No need to worship me too much."

[[GOOD NIGHT KISS GOOD FUCKING BYE]]

Don't take their personality according to zodiac sign to heart... It's just random..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

223K 7.5K 46
I go to Professor Jeon's room and knock his door . "Come in" "Professor .. you need me ?" I asked innocently "Mr Kim .. you better stop pretending...
194K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
12.6K 853 46
He knew me so well and as if by telepathy he always knew when to show up. He always seemed to be right there when I needed someone. There were so ma...
90.6K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...