Only 1 Saint

yeahjayywrotethat द्वारा

"Gotta be with somebody who see the forever in you cause if the bond real y'all gone get over everything." 𝙅... अधिक

Disclaimer
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
4teen.
fifteen 
6teen
7teen.
8teen.
9teen.
twenty
twenty1
twenty2
Twenty3.
Twenty4
Twenty6-Part 1
Twenty7-Part 2
Twenty8
Twenty9
Thirty
Epilogue 
Special Announcement...Book2🥳

Twenty5ive

1.1K 22 5
yeahjayywrotethat द्वारा

Omniscient🌿

It's been about 2 weeks since Taylor and Taymar did they thing,and the both stood their ground of keeping it the same.They barely talked but would text sometimes and honestly they both felt at peace.

No rushed getting back together,no drama,& no arguments.Although Taylor remembered the promise that he told her she still believed it was a joke.So she didn't take it serious.Nonetheless keeping it in the back of her mind.

That was actually true on Taymar's end.The next time they would get back together would be the time he would propose.He love Taylor but was tired on the on and off shit.

"Okay the moment we all been waiting for...It's a Girl!" The doctor told the both of them and Taymar hopped out his chair.

"YEAHHHH!" He excitedly said getting up.Making the doctors and Taylor look at him.

"Aht wait no you see that?" One nurse said pointing at the screen while the other moved the monitor around on Taylor's stomach.

"2?"

"No,no,go back over some." She was getting worried that she was having twins and then she was afraid that something else was wrong with her baby.Taymar completely zoned out everyone in the room telling everyone that his assumption was true.

"Yeah y'all I'm soo Sorry your actually have a Boy!"His attention instantly turned to them.

"What?No no that ain't right.Check her again." Taymar said making everyone look and him and Taylor gave him that stop look.The nurse went back over everything for him to show him why it was a boy.

After leaving the room they went up to the front to make the next doctors appointment.Taymar had a attitude about the whole thing so she left him alone,knowing how bad he wanted a girl.

Although he was having a boy he was happy for what we he was blessed with.The only reason he was acting that was because he ain't want his son to become him.A drug dealer?Scammer?Killer?Felon?

"It's gonna be okay stop overthinking Marz.You got the chance to do better he's not gonna be like you." She said walking out to his car,while he trailed behind her out of the doctors office.

He was too upset to say anything,but was happy at the same time.He started the car but didn't pull off he Just zoned out while thinking about everything.

"What if I fail as a dad?"he asked lowly.

"I ain't have my pop as a youngin nor my mom.They ain't gave a fuck a bout me or Reek that's why they gave us up.I even tried to make shit right between the 4 of us.You know what they told me Taylor?Whatever I create is gonna be a fuck up just like me and my brother,they never loved us.Mont was my father figure you know how hurt I was to find out my bro-close friend killed him!Why couldn't I just have a regular life?Im drained Tay.I gave out all I can."

Taylor felt bad that he thought about himself in the way that he wouldn't be able to provide.She couldn't do anything but to be quiet and let him vent.He slouched down in the seat looking straight ahead.

"Every day I'd wake up hating myself more and more cause I blamed you for all this.I jumped in the streets cause yes I was heartbroken but that shit wasn't your fault it was my fault and decision.That shit still hurt me till this day but after these few months I found myself.Willow she helped me through it all,that's like my mom/big sister so was Dej.I was upset and a selfish ass nigga that's why.You was leaving me TT and I couldn't do shit bout it.I tried hating you,but that shit could never be in my heart.I'm happy for you always have always been."

"Tay-"she started to say but he continued.

"wait I'm not done.You got me wrapped around your finger ma you know that?I am and was that nigga every bitch mad at you bout.How you think they gon feel when they find out you having my seed?...My son.Damn baby you having my son.This shit crazy for real,we was just 13 and 15 bro."He said chuckling not being they came this far

As bad as she wanted to speak she just let him have his moment.He never was the opening up type so when he spoke about his parents she knew this was built up inside.She turned over in her seat so that she was facing him and moved his face over so that they were looking at each other.

"I forgive you.I'm soo proud of you for admitting your wrongs.Outta all the years we been together you never spoke about your parents look at you opening up to me.Don't let them cloud your judgement and make you feel like your gonna be a bad parent.We're gonna prevent that and if we can't then we just gon have to figure it out.We in this parenting stuff together.Forever."She quoted then leaned forward moving his dreads out the way kissing him softly.

"Teejaee."

"Huh?"

"Let's name him Teejaee."

Taylor

After the appointment and Marz venting moment today in the car we came back to my house.He canceled all plans,turned his phone off and just went to sleep.

I had to wake him up to let him know that I was leaving to go to work.Even though I make my own schedule I enjoy working 5 days out the week.Even when it's my days off I'm still there.

"Hey Erica can you come see me for a moment?" I call for her into my office.There was a knock at the door then she peeked her head in.

"Hey,what can I do for you?" She asked sitting down.We went over the restaurant rates and what changes was occurring and I'm also on the verge of opening another restaurant soon.She took out her MacBook and took down information with me.

I was soo busy working in the office and in the kitchen today I didn't even realize that Taymar was woke texting to me.

Taymarz

Why did I wake up alone? 8:23 pm

Oh right nvm. 8:23 pm

When you coming home? 8:26 pm

Bring me some steak. 8:30 pm

You have no food here how are you a chef with no food ma? 8:56 pm

Make sure you cook it Yk how I get when other people cook my food. 8:57 pm

Where's my purple controller? 9:10 pm

Nvm found it. 9:15 pm

I'm surprised you kept my game room. 9:18 pm

Why you got all my gaming shit Inna box? 9:25 pm

Why your phone on dnd?You better not be with no nigga.I'll blick y'all realshit. 9:38 pm

I love you Teejaee momma💙. 9:40 pm

"Why I would I be with anyone else?"I whispered to myself.

"Hmpt?" Erica said looking up.

"Oh I'm talking to talking to myself.Taymar crazy ass think I'm with another nigga." I said rolling my eyes locking my phone back going back on my lap top.

"Oh...Is his brother single?" She asked making me look up.I Invited Erica out with me a couple time and when I say City Gurllllll.I don't mind her being unprofessional as long as she's professional in work which she is so ion care.

Her and Ty'reek had a flirty conversation the whole night at his party 2 weeks ago in the club.

"Ty'reek?" She smiled while nodding.

"Sometimes."

"What do you mean sometimes?We've been texting for like the last week and I actually like him.It's just every time I ask do we talk or sumn it's always the run around,that shit irritating." She huffed rolling her eyes.

"Reek is a lady's man.That's why I said sometimes.But no for real I believe soo,just get ready for all the baby momma drama.She real problematic."

"I'll beat her the fuck up."I just smiled shaking my head.

"Remind me not to hiring my friends again."

"Sorry but nah for real.We posed to be going on a "date"but we'll see.We be vibing and smoking that shit a vibe for real.Maybe I just like the company and not him.I gotta think on that." She said picking up her work phone doing my planner.

"Mhm well you do that."

"What about the other one?The one with the cars?Cute ass."

"Peso."She nodded. "Trust me you minds well deal with Ty'reek." I said being honest.I like peso he was just real complicated to deal with.

"Why?He like ferb doe."

"Let's just say them quiet ones be the ones be difficult to deal with sometimes.I like peso but he the type to look at you while you yelling in a argument.The mean ass one too.I don't know too much bout him but he seems cool to me."

"Bitch at this point I'm willing to pick a new team member." She said making me laugh.

11:02 pm

"Taymar!" I said walking into the house going up the staircase.

"Reek I swear if you don't come revive me I'm lightning your house up.NO COME GET ME!"

"Do you have to be soo loud?" I said walking into the room putting his food on the desk.He didn't even realize I was here he was too busy on Call Of Duty.

After I left him alone I went to take a shower to end my night and watch some criminal minds.I always wonder why ion have pregnancy cravings,maybe it'll be sooner or later.

I'm not as sensitive to stuff.Well definitely not like when they forgot my hot sauce at Popeyes and I cried while eating the chicken with the hot sauce I had at home.

After watching tv for maybe a hour I ended up going to sleep.

Taymar
1:49 am

After playing The game I noticed that it was a container of food on my table.Taylor must be here.Reek went on a date so he got off like a while ago so it was just me Jetty and peso on until we decided to link up.

After my shower and shit I noticed that Tay was sleep so I ain't even bother her I kissed her cheek and dipped to this lil party.I was leaving out the door when this tall ass nigga was walking up the side of the driveway in a wired way.

"You good gang?"When I said that he quickly turn his head to me I'm guessing he wasn't expecting it.

"Yeah I'm cool.You must be Taymar,I'm Milo I live across the street." He said introducing himself to me but I ain't really care for it.

"Oh ight why you on my girl property?"

"I'm her friend we always together.I wanted to come see if she was cool I just got back from my trip for work." I don't think I asked all that.I looked at him up and down.

"Mmm.She sleep come back tomorrow or sumn gang."He nodded getting ready to walk away.

"You got any gas on you?" He asked walking towards me so I pulled out my gun from my sweatpants pocket.

"Back up bro youn know me."

"Damn it's like that?Fuck it then.Bitch ass nigga." Saying the last part lowly then walking away.Going back in the house I woke her ass up,ion care what time it is I need some answers.

"Ayo Tay...Taylor get up real quick ma."I walked in the bed room Turing on the lamp waking her up.

"What,huh what,what's wrong Taymar."squinting her eyes.

"That nigga whatsaname uhh...marlon I think shit ion know."

"Milo.What bout him." She asked laying back down going closing her eyes.

"Something bout him just off to me.Like he don't even know me asking me bout if he can buy some gas.You be telling that Nigga my fuckin business yo?!"She opened her eyes and shot up from laying down.

"First of all calm yo ass down.Ain't nobody telling yo business.He moved in not too long ago we hang out alot that's it and that's all.Youn even know him talk bout something wrong."

"Something is off bout bro.His body language cause why yo ass here at 2 in the fucking morning wondering what you doing.Ion like that shit Taylor.What you know bout him?What y'all be talking bout?"

She explained to me everything bout how they met and how they be chilling going out to places and stuff.I'm still not feeling cuz.

"So you meaning to tell me nothing,nothing at all is off bout that nigga.I'm talking bout random questions anything.You watch all them criminal minds shows and shit be a profiler."

I said walking and forth in room.She looked at me like I was crazy.

"First of all can you stop waving your gun around."I didn't even realize I was.I was soo focused on other shit.I put it down on her dresser and stopped walking back and forth.

"Uhh ion know.Well matter of fact he actually asks questions about you a lot or makes jokes about you.He supposed to be gay too but I really don't even know if that's true.He don't give me that at all."I just bussed out laughing cause huh?

"That gang banging ass nigga supposed to be gay?pfft Yeah right.What he asked bout me?"

"Shit like what you do for work,when the last time we talked,umm joke like I'm with you cause you get money.You know little weird shit.I answer at a minimum. I just be like I don't know."

Ima look into it cause this whole situation just weird as fuxk to me.Don't trust this shit not one bit.

"I was actually finna go out but you gotta come I'm not leaving you here by yourself.I don't want you round his ass no more Taylor like at all dead ass."

She caught a attitude with me but it's her safety over mines fuck that attitude shit.She can sleep in the car or sumn.Drop her ass off at Willow's.

While I waited on the bed for her to get dressed I text Legend, to let him know I'm finna leave Taylor's.

Peso

Something happened finna leave from Taylor's now gang.

-Ight we just got here.Reek and some girl with him.She look familiar.

"Damn you ready yet or what?"I called out.

"Let's go.I'm going to my moms house I'm not finna be running the streets all night."She said yawning walking out the room.I followed behind her turning everything off.

"You know I hate you for this."She said getting in the passenger seat of her car.

"I love you too Tay." I said leaning over to kiss her.I started up the car and pulled outta the driveway on the way to her moms house.

A/N
This was long asf and I feel like it was boring but trust me yall gon fw the next chapter 😏
Hope this was good🌿

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 33.4K 33
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.
148K 4.5K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||
163K 4.8K 36
"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲?" "𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀" 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝖽𝖼🌚💕 Starte...
The Things You Do ❤️ द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

560K 14.9K 50
Est.2020