One Piece: Monarch Film.

Oleh BrownSquidward08

A normal day on the Sunny suddenly approaches a island which was populated and celebrated for the big star of... Lebih Banyak

Adventure Awaits!
Reunite with Lemon and Lime (Pt.2)
Lost and found.
Cat and Mouse
Flame Emperor Sabo Appears!
He's what..?
Reunite once more! Reconciliation later.
"Luffy's breakdown."
Character INFO: Jerold O. Totsch
The Hydra
Character INFO: Aoi Keneko
Imu wrath.
Glimpses his Past. The Cook has awoken!
Spinoff
Attack of the Daemon. Robin versus Aoi
Gold Film (pt1.)
Spin off #2
Coo News!

Reunite with Lemon and Lime

431 9 2
Oleh BrownSquidward08

"I don't know!" He replied cheerfully causing the trio to comically fall.

"THEN WHY DID YOU ARGEE YOU KNOW WHERE HE WENT!" Nami shot up and tries to punch him, luckily he dodged.

"damn Bxtch! I'm not even done!" He barks back as he held his head up high.

"I saw him, but I didn't know where he goes, but I did heard say "I smell meat." So probably he followed the scent!" He finished as the group thought about it. Usopp spoke first.

"We'll if you think about it... he sorta off right I heard Luffy stomach rumbled while we gathered around the Sunny's deck. And plus this is Luffy we're talking about, he do anything to get what he wants."
"And that by getting meat." Chopper added

"Well all we have to do is sniff the meat!" Nami says as she turn to Chopper. "Yosh Chopper! Can you sniff the meat so we can get this over with?" She asked as Chopper covered his blue nose.

"Sorry Nami, I can't do that.." he says in an apologetic tone. "Huh? Why not Chopper?" Usopp ask for Nami as they both looked curiously at him.

"Yeah, aren't you like a deer or something? Can't you sniff out some fresh meat?" Jerold asked while he placed both of his arms to the backside of his head and looked at Chopper.

Robin stepped forward and explained for Chopper.
"Since he's a reindeer and reindeers are herbivores he can't be able to smell meat other than anything else." She turned to Jerold who's bent down to Chopper "wow... I mean I can't blame him, he eats plants and stuff. But knowing your friend smelled meat he might've head through the town." He pointed east, causing all their heads to turn towards the direction.

"I don't know how your friend manage to smell meat that far, what is he an animal?" Jerold muttered.
"I guess you can say that." Nami sweatdropped as she regain her focus. "Wait a minute- what do you mean "that far?" ?! She asked feeling alarmed.

"The town is pretty far, it's like an hour to get there and it's kind off impossible to get through since there's guard surrounding the place." He explained while he crossed his arms. Chopper asked "why are there gaurds protecting the place?"

Jerold look down "y'all not from this island?" He asked while they all shake their heads.

"Oh explains a lot... " he mumbled.
"So on this island, the mother of all celestial dragons came here for a walk, since it's her queen favorite island." They all tensed when he said Celestial Dragons. He continued "Anyways, since her royal highness is here might as well bring guards since she all and that you know-
What's wrong with you guys." He look at them.
As they wore an mad, flabbergasted expression.

"T-The mother of all celestial dragons is here?!" Chopper sputtered out, while Usopp and Nami glared at the thought that a Celestial dragon is here.
The last time they encountered a celestial dragon was when he hurt their friend, Hachi.
It sicken them to think that another one will hurt their friends again, not this time.

They both nodded at the thought.

While Robin was shaking, "Robin what's wrong?" Chopper asked her, he grabbed her trembling legs.
"Imu-sama." She whispered.

"What?" Usopp and Nami stop their glared and stared at the trembling raven.

"We have to get Luffy back." She said quickly. As she gaze her attention towards Jerold.

"Take us to the village, now!" She said with fear in her eyes, as he stiffens because at the sudden change of the Raven.

"Robin?" Nami softly said her name, as she grabs her hand. "Let's go! I'll explain Later."

"Oh okay..!" Jerold starts to lead while the others followed.

With Zoro and Sanji:

Zoro and Sanji were still running onto trying to find their idiotic captain, with Sanji in the front and Zoro in the back.

"It feels like we've been running in circles." Sanji thought out loud and silence returned. He wondered why didn't the green moss head respond as he looked back and see the idiot moss going the wrong way.

His eyes popped out comically.
"OI! THIS WAY YOU IDIOTIC MARIMO.
WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" He shouts as Zoro stop in his track and turn his green head towards him.

"I'm going this way, I don't wanna stick to a idiotic like you since you kept getting us lost." He pointed to his directions, Sanji was baffled.

"Your the one getting us lost!" He yelled angrily.

This whole time instead of running towards their captain, lemon was busy trying to bring back lime in which he kept getting lost in the woods since everything look the same.

Zoro huffed and put a pinky on his ear "whatever."
"No. ITS NOT!" As his fixed his cigarette form falling out.

"Why did I get paired up to an idiot moss like you." He says as he put his palm on his forehead, "it's not my fault, that idiotic woman forced me to go onto this." Zoro retorted

"Don't call Nami-San that you idiot moss!" He yelled while Zoro looked up at him.

"Hah?! Who you calling an idiot? crap cook?!" He saw the cook leg going up in fighting stance as he quickly went for his swords.

They both went at each other, swords vs legs "Imma make you take back everything you said about Nami-San!" The cook growled as he pushes against ithe blades, the swordsman did too. "Oh shut up you simp."

As the cook pushed his legs further to the point that the moss has a opening.

Then they both fought.

Awakening someone deep in the forest as it glared at the both with its glowing swirly yellow eyes from the darkness.

With Luffy:

After what it seems like a long walk, Luffy was getting impatient "should I have left them, hmm it kinda taking for ever." He mumbles "Hey! How long are gonna get there ot feels like we've been walking foreverrr!" He groaned as the cloak seems to pick its paced.

Eh? As he starts to pick his paces along with the cloak. They just left the festive village as the figure stopped in its track, they turned around to look at Luffy.

"Hey! Where's the meat?" Luffy looked around as the cloak took off her hood, showing a very long black hair all the way down to her waist, somewhat the same skin color Luffy endured, she had very smooth skin along with red swirly eyes.

They smiled as their red eyes glowed menacingly.
Their eyes stared at him.
For what it seems like the first time, Luffy has never felt this much fear than him losing his friends, he try to fought back with haki but it didn't work.

He stuttered "W... Wait!" Then he felt immense pressure dropped above him making him dropping to his knees and hands. "Wh.. What is this..?" he looked up to the lady again as she whispered something under her breathe, but it was loud enough for Luffy to hear but couldn't muster.

He felt droopy which didn't help since the pressure was dropping heavier making him give up and fell down, his eyes fighting to stay awake but failed.

He passed out. The Lady walked towards the sleeping raven, he snored softly as she bend down to him and ran her hand through his hair and to his face.

"For now, I will retrieve of what is mine, finally I've found you." She caressed his rough face as Marines seem to come around picking up his body.

With Nami and the others:
They arrived to the festive village, and everywhere was full of people to which seems are to have fun.
They stopped to have a look around.

"Woahhh! Look Usopp! This is just like the one back on Sabaody Archipelago!" Chopper enthusiastically exclaims as he looked around in wonder.

"Yeah! But just with no bubbles." Usopp agreed as he rubbed his nose with his finger, Jerold put his arms behind the back of his head "yeah, it's pretty cool alright." As Robin stepped up.

"No time to wonder around we must find for Luffy."
"But Robi- Hey!" Usopp was interrupted by his nose being pulled by Robin as he followed her as he mutters "ow ow ow ow!"
"Usopp! Wait for me!" Chopper followed. As Jerold and Nami stared at them.

"Okay then, I guess you guys go have fun while I go back and scare more people." Jerold suggested as he turned "wait, your helping us." Nami command as he abruptly stopped in his tracks.

"Huh?" he turned to the orange woman as she grabbed his hand and starts to drag him through the crowd. "Come on!" "Hey!"

With Brook and Franky:
After finding a place to dock the Sunny, Brook and Franky went out to the forest and start to follow the festive lights, as they walked through the forest starts to get darker.

"Oh my... it seems like it gets darker any minute we step into the forest, I can't barely see anything.. although I don't have eyes. YOHOHOHOHO." Brook laugh at his Skull joke.

"Yeah you're right... good thing I got these new installed SUPERRR FRANKY NIPPLE LIGHTS!" He turned them on and they shine the way, Brook was amazed.

"Wow Franky, good thing we're here, if you weren't might as well have a heart attack. Even though I'm a skeleton with no heart, yohohoho." He laugh again with Franky smiling.

Together they both walked through the dark forest, until they heard some weird- raspy breathing.

Both halted as they listened, the breathing becomes louder as they both went to their attack stances.

"What was that?" Brook asked as he gripped onto his cane-sword, Franky held onto his right arm. "Dunno but I'm going to check it out, while using my FRANKY NIPPLE LIGHTS." He exclaimed as he went forward the noise. As he went closer, his lights shone on the floor as he can see a hand.

"Huh? Whos this?"
"Wait what, what did you find Franky?" Brook catch up to him as Franky enhanced his lights a bit more and his eyes widen, along with Brook.

(But he doesn't have any eyes cuz he a skeleton YOhoHoho.)

They saw their two friends on the floor, Zoro and Sanji as they were unconscious on the floor, all scratch and beat up and bleeding all over the place.
"Oh my... Zoro! Sanji!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.1K 713 27
I don't own one piece or any of the pictures/fanart throughout this story. Also do like don't ready (There may be ships) It's a full moon on the nigh...
25.9K 888 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
9.4K 201 26
"I'll be good...I'll be good! And I'll love the world like I should. Thank you for being my mom! No one could've done it better than you!" The girl c...
117K 4.3K 57
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...