โœ”๏ธŽ ๐–  ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ง๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—๏ฟฝ...

By Tvdargent

The story is about twins who are Salvatores. This means they are the sibling of Damon Salvatore and Stefan Sa... More

ACT 1| CASTโœ…
Chapter 1 "return"
chapter 2 "dรถubleganer"
chapter 3 "i love you"
Chapter 4. "Goodbye"
chapter 5. "back to the mystic falls"
ACT 2|new ocsโœ…
Chapter 6. "I missed you"
Chapter 7. "I think i fall in love"
Chapter 8. "i remember"
chapter 9. "ghosts"
Chapter 10. "hello old friend"
Chapter 11. "Daggered"
act 3 โœ… // Naomi Brown
Chapter 12 "Coffins"
Chapter 13. "FIRST KISS"
Chapter 14. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
Chapter 15. "BONNIE'S MOM"
Chapter 16. "LOVE IS BACK"
chapter 17. "MIKAELSON BALL"
chapter 18. "BETRAYER"
chapter 19. "TELL ME YOUR STORY"
Chapter 21. "SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING ME"
chapter 22. "HE IS BACK FOR HER"
chapter 23 "SISTER?"
Chapter 24. "I STILL LOVE YOU"
Chapter 25. "WHAT DID I DO?"
Chapter 26. "WE ARE FRIENDS"
Chapter 27. "DECADE DANCES"
Chapter 28. "LAST DAY"
Chapter 29. "THEY'RE GONE"
Chapter 30. "THE CURE AND DEATH"
BOOK 2
A/N
VICTORIA LOCKWOOD
extra (1864)

chapter 20. "ME OR HER"

72 6 0
By Tvdargent

CHAPTER 20.
"ME OR HER"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Jason was in the grill. He was drinking an alcohol alone. He was thinking about sacrifice. He couldn't protect himself and Brina. He needed to practice in magic.

"Jason hey" a voice came behind him. He turned and saw Caroline.

"Oh hi Caroline" he replied with small smile.

"If you don't mind I will sit down with you" Caroline said.

"No I don't mind. Sit down please" he said and she sat down.

"What is bothering you?" She asked after noticed, something was bothering him.

"Umhh nothing"

"Oh come on I know something is bothering you. You can tell me everything." Caroline said."We are friends. right?" She added but didn't like using word 'friends'.

"Yeah you're right we're friends." he replied with smile.

"So what's bothering you?" She asked.

"I'm just angry" Jason replied.

"About what? Or who?" She asked.

"About myself" Jason replied.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I couldn't help my sister when she almost was sacrificed by her future mother-in-law." He replied jokingly and Caroline just smiled.

"Don't blame yourself. You died almost too" she said and Jason just smiled at her.

"Thank you Caroline for understanding me" he said. She smiled at him.

"No need to thank me. You were with me when I needed someone with me." She replied with smile. Jason couldn't stop himself to hug her so he pulled her into hug.

While they were hugging Rebekah walked in and saw their hug. She felt sad and angry so she left. She was jealous.

______

Sabrina and Kol were in front of Mikaelson Mansion. Kol and Sam were leaving for few days and Brina was here to say goodbye. Sam was already in the car and was waiting for Kol and Brina finish their goodbye.

"I am gonna miss you Brina" he said and hugged Brina again after few hugs.

"Oh Kol please stop hugging me" Brina said. "Do something else" she added.

"What should I do?" Kol asked. "What about I kiss you?" Kol asked but Brina didn't say anything just smirked. "I will take that as 'yes'" Kol said and kissed her. When he finished kiss he said "I love you"

"What do you want me to say?" Brina asked Kol.

"Just say same thing but add 'too'  at the end" he replied and Brina shook her head. "So no? OK then I need to kidnap you because you don't love me and that's not what I want and Mikaelsons get everything what they want"

"Ok Ok I love you too" Brina said with laugh.

"How can I believe that" he asked. Brina thought for a minute and then kissed him.

"Because I really do" Brina replied and Kol smiled.

"I like that kiss" he replied.

"Ok love birds we need to go" Sam said from the car.

"Yeah right" Kol said and left with Sam.

Brina watched their leave and then left without saying anything.
__________

Rebekah called Jason to meet her in the park and Jason said 'yes'. So she is waiting for Jason. He came.

"Hey Bekah" he said with smile but Rebekah gave him fake smile.

"Hi Jason" she said. "We need to talk about something"

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"I don't know" Rebekah replied. "What's going on between you and Caroline?" She asked.

"Nothing. We are just friends. Why are you asking?" He asked.

"I don't believe you" she said. "I saw your and her hug"

"We are just friends. When he lost her father I was there for her. When she had bite I was with her. I had hard time but I celebrated her birthday with her. I joked and made her laugh. That's what friends are doing. And now I was angry about myself for I was weak when my sister needed to be saved. We are just friends. When I meet her for the first time I had crush on her but that was in past. Now I love you" Jason replied.

"You were there for her when she needed someone but you weren't there for me. I needed you. My mother tried to kill me and my siblings and i needed you. I find out about my mom was killed by my brother and I needed you but you weren't there" she said in tears.

"You didn't tell me about anything. How could I be with you to calm down when I have no idea." Jason said. "I knew about Caroline because she was calling Brina and I was there for her. If I knew I would be there for you too" He added.

"What about me?" Rebekah asked with tears. "You don't care about me because you don't love anymore"

"What? No Bekah I love you. I love you more than anything" he said in tears.

"I need time Jason. We need break" she said.

Jason cried and decided to leave. He couldn't believed that was happening. He never had situation like that in relationships.

Rebekah watched his leave. She wanted to changed her mind.

____________

Jason was sitting on the stairs of the house. He was crying. He wanted to be with Rebekah. Then he saw Caroline walked. He got up and wiped his tears away by his hand. He walked up to her.

"Hi Jason" she said with smile. "Were you crying?" She asked after noticed.

"No" he replied and faked her smile. Caroline give him a look. "Yes"

"What happened?" She asked.

"Rebekah said she needed time and-" Jason started explaining but Caroline cut him off.

"Did you broke up?" She asked.

"I- I don- I don't know" he said in tears.

"But why?"

"She saw our hug in the grill and got upset. She just said she needs time-" he said in tears. Caroline cut him off.

"Hey shhhh shh " she hugged him. He cried in her shoulders.

Caroline wanted to kiss him. She liked the hug but she wanted to kiss him more. Jason liked the hug. But he wanted Rebekah to hug him more.

__________

A/N

I love it. I wanted their kiss but Jabekah is still something for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.7K 46
*BOOK ONE OF THE 'TIL SERIES* In which Briana Forbes is full of life, but didn't know what it felt like to truly be alive until the big, bad immortal...
1.6M 34.3K 53
Stefan and Damon's sister, Ava, arrives in town unannounced with secrets. Secrets that will destroy their family bond forever. Forever is a long time...
10.6K 232 25
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline was born 3 years after Stefan, was. She is like a sister to Stefan, and Damon...
2.6K 68 11
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Imagine if Hope had a twin sister, she hadn't seen for years. They both hate each o...