Meet Some Friends Of Mine (So...

By ahdhfhwjdn

A choose your own ending in the world of South Park. Who will you meet? Who will you love? Who will you hate... More

Authors note
A Fresh Start
Pancakes
"New Girl..."
Lovely Lady
Looks Good On You
More New Faces
One of Us, And Snow
Pact
It's Mine Forever
Note To Self
Remember
"It's Pretty"
"Little Bear"
I Choose Never
I Would Love You Forever
To Much School Spirit
Wildfire
Revenge Body
Act Natural
Question One
Teacher And His Student
Always The Flirt
Warm
Red Hot
Where Is She?
You Should See The Other Guy
Fist Bump
The Blowup Bed
Like, like
Raisins
Yes, or No?
Author Note (part 2)
What Are Heroes For?
We're Losing
Party clothes
Call Girl Sees All
Deal With The Devil
Phase One
Endgame
No Matter What
Get To The School
A Pity
A Lucky Man
Is A Dead Man
Call Upon Me
Words Left Unsaid
Deadreign
The First Revelation
"My Dear"
Oh, How Wrong I Was
Bastards
I Watched You Die
The Second Revelation
Butterflies And Fairly Lights
The Calm Before The Storm
Party Date
Spill
Hexed
It's Always Something
Naïve
The Flu
Kyle's Visit
Stan's Visit
Kenny's Visit (1)
Kenny's Visit(2)
Annoyingly Desperate
Cartman's Visit

Hey Neighbor

2K 59 54
By ahdhfhwjdn

"By the way...", Kyle looks at me. "Want to exchange phone numbers?" He asks scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

I'm caught off guard by this, but accept anyway. As where putting the contact information into each of our phones, I look at him and raise my brow.

"Does this mean we're friends now?" I joke sarcastically.

"I guess it does". He says sincerely.

I smile from his forwardness. I'm looking at the ground again. He sees this and playfully bumps my shoulder with his.

"Come on best friend, let go inside". He laughs, walking into the the house in front of me so I can't see his face.

Friends..

As we walking into the living room the heat takes over my body and I sigh contently. Feeling my temperature even out. My fingers are kind of burning though. I press them against my cheeks feeling how cold I actually was. I guess I stopped noticing the weather for the first time.

"You need gloves". Kyle tells me shaking his head. Smiling none the less.

I didn't know he was watching me..

"Oh good, kids! Come in here!" Kyles mom yells at us.

Walking in, I smell dinner being made, and I immediately feel bad for making Kyle get ice cream with me. I see his father sitting down at the table with my mom, while Mrs. Broflovski has her back to us working over the stove. I wave at Mr. Broflovski and he returns my wave with a kind look on his face. I notice the kippah on the the middle of his head and think Kyle's family must be religious.

"Kyle, their staying for dinner, it will be done soon so don't spoil your appetite". His mother says.

Kyle looks over at me like he was just caught in a lie. We lock eyes and immediately bust into laughter.

"Sure mom". He says through breaths, and we run upstairs giggling.

The adults look at each other dumb founded.

After closing the door he jumps onto his bed, relaxing. I stand there awkwardly not knowing where to look, or what to do with my body. He sits up and pats the spot on his bed next to him. I clear my throat and sit on the edge of the bed stiff as a rock.

"Do you like video games?"
             _______________________

Dinner went by smoothly, and now we're saying goodbye at the door I stand next to Kyle as his parents drag on their conversation they were having at dinner. I look over to him and he rolls his eyes making a talking motion with his hands signing his parents talk to much. I lightly push his shoulder giggling.

My mom looks so happy..

Finally though, they say goodbye and my mom gives Mrs. Broflovski a big hug. They decided they will talk soon and we walk out the door. I look back at Kyle and he smiles at me. I don't return it though, instead, looking back forward at my own house.

I hate this fucking house.

I don't want to go inside but we do anyway, and my mom puts her stuff down on the counter.

It's cold in here.

I tell her I'm heading to bed and she does the same on the first floor. Walking into my room I throw myself into my bed and stare at the ceiling. I almost forgot for a second that my life is here now. I'm here now forever. And I can't go home anymore. I turn my head to look at Kyles window and notice his curtains are now open but I don't see him.

Stop fucking staring.

I put my hands over my eyes and mentally take in the day I just had, kicking my shoes off messily on the floor.

I wish I could have forgotten this feeling in my chest forever.
=====

I open my curtains again catching a glimpse of my new neighbors window.

She's not in her room yet

...what the fuck?
Stop staring at her window.

I sit at my desk with a sigh and take out my phone to read the messages I missed. I look at her new contact in my phone and smile. I shake my head quickly though, opening the group chat.

Eric: there's a new girl in town!?!

Kenny: yeah and she's totally hot

Stan: stfu ken

Eric: KYLE WTF ARE U DOING WITH A GIRL

Stan: they we're getting "ice cream"

Kenny: why isn't he answering????

Eric: JEW!?!

Kenny: probably getting that head game

Eric: jew cant get nun anyway she's probably ugoo

Kenny: he's so lucky

I groan loud,

Assholes

Kyle: you guys are dicks

Stan: what did I do!?!

Kyle: :|
she had dinner with her FAMILY here
That's all dough boy

Stan: dinner??

Eric: dough boy???
When do I get to meet this bitch??

Kyle: never

I closed the group chat but I see Cartman freaking out. It's kinda funny actually. I don't know how he would act around her, and I don't want to find out. I'll protect her.

Woah protect?
Whatever I know what I meant.

I turn around and see her laying on her bed with her hands over her eyes. So I get up to sit on my bed out of sight. She looks upset again..

Kyle: hey neighbor

She doesn't respond right away but I see her grab her phone reading the message
=====

My phone buzzes in the middle of my spiraling, I open it to see Kyle had texted me.

Me: neighbor?? I thought we were friends now :(

Kyle: What?? No we are!

Me: I'm joking :|

Kyle: oh

I laugh at him. Sitting up in bed. I look to his window but don't see him.

Kyle: stop staring

I widen my eyes and my face heats up. Looking away and standing up to move away from the window. Running as fast as I can.

Kyle: I'm joking :|

I sigh relieved.

Me: I need curtains

Kyle: maybe...

Some minutes go by and I see his typing but no messages is coming through. I wonder what's he typing.

More minutes pass and nothing.

The fuck?

Kyle: hangout this weekend? My place? You can meet my friends.

I wonder if he was nervous to send that. It's kinda cute actually and I giggle sitting back down on my bed. He comes into sight and I give him a thumbs up. He smiles at me and closes his curtains all the way.

Me: cant wait

That's actually a lie, I'm sweating bullets thinking about meeting new people. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't to excited to see him again.

Oh well, I have 2 days to prepare.

I decide sleeping is best decision I could make right now. I'm exhausted, so many people drained me. On top of me not getting a good sleep last night.
I get ready for bed in my bathroom and then jump in under the covers. I stare at the moon, it's so bright here.

I wonder if my dad is looking at it too..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.7K 19
All South Park characters are not of my creation but of the wonderful people of Matt & Trey, creators of South Park. ⚠️Warning there is foul language...
3.2K 44 33
[Book 8] You do not need to read any book before this for it to make sense. "Your parents are ok with this?" "Of course hon. They won't judge. promis...
27.5K 1K 15
| 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬-𝙖𝙡𝙡: 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. | In which the girl that's feared by most...
1.5K 3 10
You have just moved to South Park, forcefully, and You don't particularly like it there. Your parents have divorced eachother and your mother, Cather...