wild flower

By silentnight01234

this is a Sakura x oc reader story (girl x girl, lgbtq and alot of fluffs) like any other Sakura fanfics in... More

plogue
bride to be
Hanakakure welcomes You
exploring
not chapter- explanation
Harunos
Grandfather
the dead came back?
the discussion
Konoha
(not a chapter) Information update
Arrival
escorting
the talk
author note
i love you
Forgiveness
what happened?
mind space
back to baby steps
a little background check
a little upgrade
the woman in my dreams
yeah they died
tests really test my patience
Introduction to Bakashi
author's note
Akatsuki base
convincing
momo mission
Halloween special๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป
duck dumbass
author note
a mother's wrath
the curse
a little help
please read (author note)

The reveal

100 2 14
By silentnight01234

Happy women's day to all my beautiful female readers :)

(credits to artist)

------------------------------------warning kinda boring content ahead----------------------------------------------

Third person pov-

The next day Kira woke up from a blissful slumber, in a baby curdle covered in warm blanket. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was Hashirama's face in front of her. Kira screamed so loud but all that came out was baby cries. This made the elder Senju panic, which led to the younger one to whack him in the head. Kira giggled at the scene before hearing thumbing footsteps coming to her room. The door to the room was opened by none other than the so-called dad, with his wife following behind him shortly.

The Senju brothers thought that 'father' was going to comfort his child but did not expect what came next "Alight, that's its brat!! raising a child is just too much work. One of the reasons why we never had one" said Tsukino mumbling the last part. Yukira whacked his head and turned to Kira "ignore him child... now, let me teach you a jutsu to turn you back to your real self."

The little girl just nodded her head. After doing three weird hand signs Yuki said "...and then you say release". Kira copied the hand signs and said "release". "Oh, my kami she said her first word" Tsuki said with sarcasm. The room went quite before a puff and smoke. The smoke cleared to reveal the same ole 18 years Kira, clearly naked only with the blanket over her, swinging her leg outside the curdle. "Oops! Should have taken you out first" said Yuki with Tsuki laughing bloody hell in the background. Yuki whacked him again and helped Kira out of the curdle. While this is all happening, all the Senju brothers did was gasp open their mouths and stare.

"What are you both looking at ha?!? Never seen a naked woman?" Kira asked. Both the brothers closed their mouths and looked away blushing. Yuki went and brought back some decent cloths for Kira. After she changed, she went and sat on the couch on her living room. The Senju brothers came into the room.

Tobirama was the first to speak "who are you?". Kira looked at him and answered "Kira Yozoro". "Ok?... then what are you?" asked Hashirama. "Human? -" Kira got cut off by Tobirama. "No! stop with your childish jokes and answer THE QUESTION!!" he raised his voice. "... fine, look we are from the future. We came here because something from here had the audacity to ruin my wedding, and we want to figure out what." Kira replied

"if you're from the future prove it" demanded Tobirama. "And how do you expect me to prove that?" asked Kira crossing her hand. "Well... you can say something that's going to happen in the future soon" said Hashirama "hmm.... Ah yes! In a few days the 4th hokage and his wife will die" "it already happened dumbass" said Tsuki "oh yeah... then the next traumatic event is .... Ah! The Uchiha clan will be mascaraed," said Kira. The senju brothers replied in different emotion, the older one sad and the younger one glad.

"don't get too excited Tobirama, we still have 3 years before it happens" said Kira making the younger Senju sad. "Speaking of Uchiha's, aren't you going to save them Kira, for all we know that event could be the cause" said Yuki "nope, not a chance, Sakura didn't know anyone from the Uchiha clan back then, which means she wasn't involved with them or the massacre. So, it really does not matter if they live or die" replied Kira "but still kid, aren't you feeling a little sympathy?" asked Tsuki.

"I do... intact I really want to meet Mikoto. From what I heard from Itachi and Sasuke; she seems like a cool mom. But.... It too much work and such a drag. Moreover, I have to save Sakura from her childhood bullies, to make her fall in love with me again" said Kira, muttering the last part. "You really are a heartless brat" said Tsuki glaring at her "for your information I do have a heart. A heart that belongs to Sakura only"

"Wait wait wait, who is this Sakura again?" asked Tobirama, with Hashirama beside him. Both having question marks above their heads. "Well Sakura is my-." Kira got cut off by a knock at their front door. All panicked realizing it's the ANBU outside here to take the couple for their spar. "Kira, change back to baby!!" Wisper ordered Tsuki "how?" asked Kira. Tsuki facepalmed as Yuki gave her instruction. With a poof Kira was a baby again with a pair of big cloths around. As there was a second knock at the door, Yuki took the now baby Kira back to the cradle to dress her back, while Tsuki went to open the door.

He opened the door to see two ANBU ninjas. "By the orders of the hokage, we are here to escort you to the training ground." Said one of the two "oh, ok just a second" Tsuki said and turned said in a loud voice "YUKIRA DARLING WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!" as in cue Yukira walked out holding baby Kira. "Oh, it's already time. Well let's go then" she said and walked out the front door followed by Tsukino and the two ghost brothers.

Fifteen minutes later-

In the training ground

Kira pov (finally after two chapters :o)

We arrived at said ground o find the old hokage standing with Skikaku Nara and Inochi Yamanaka. Behind them stood Kurenai, Asuma, Guy and Anko.

(Hmm... the analyzing team members and future jonin sensei's aye? But where is Kakashi?

Tsuki- currently he is one of the ANBUs remember?

Kira- ha, yes. Should have seen that coming)

"Good morning both of you. I hope you slept well" asked the Hokage "good morning yes, we did. I hope you did too" said Tsuki back with his charming smile "oh I slept quite well. Any way first let me introduce you both to some people...

First Shikaku Nara, the head of the Nara clan and a member of Konoha interrogation and analyzation team. Next is Inochi Yamanaka, head of the Yamanaka clan and the head of the analyzation team. That's Kurenai Yuhi, my son Asuma Sarutobi and Guy, all three are high chunin ninjas. And lastly Anko Mitarashi, member of TI."

"its nice to meet you all" said Yuki , to which the others responded in their own ways. "well, this is Tsukino Yozoro and his wife Yukira Yozoro and their daughter Kira Yozoro" the hokage said pointing at us. "Pointing is rude old man" I said but it came out as baby gibberish. "Aw such a cute child" said Anko running to me. Anko followed by Kurenai and Guy were cooing at me now. ( Tsuki- act like a child brat) so I started to giggle and reached for them "even if we know she is not a real baby, its still cute" mumble the older Senju.

"ahm, you can play with child later. But now please come, we have a spar to complete" said the Hokage. All three whine but complied, hand me back to Yuki. "Well, you can hand the child to the ANBU beside you Yuki-San" said the hokage. Yuki hesitated "she will be just fine" reassured Kurenai (Tsuki- she is more worried for the ANBU Kira- shut up!)

After she handed me to one of the ANBU member, which by the chakra nature I assume is a young Hatake, she left for her spar. I didn't care to watch the spar, for one I know they would win and two something else caught my eyes.

I looked beside Kakashi to find the Senju brothers talking to non-other than the famous Uchiha brothers Madara and Izuna. In my last life I didn't find them, because I didn't care, and still, I don't care but... I have to spend four more years in this child's body to speak to my Sakura again. so, until then I need entertainment and what is a better entertainment than the quarrel between the younger Senju and the Uchihas.

So I open my mouth and made weird noises to gain their attentions, and guess what I did get their attention. But not only theirs, I also got the attention of the ANBU holding me. both the Uchihas walked towards me, the older Senju was about to warn them about me but the younger one stopped him. When the Uchihas reached me, I waved at them and that caught them off guard.

Thinking I waved at someone behind them, the older Uchiha reached a hand to my face, I being my fabulous self-took the opportunity and bit his finger. "Ah!! The brat bit me" screamed Madara "calm down brother" said Izuna trying to comfort his older brother. Behind them I heard the younger Senju say "oh I didn't know she can touch us". Madara turned to him and screamed "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?!?!? THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME?!!?" "Ha, because I found it amusing," said the younger Senju. With that both of them started arguing, while their brothers tried to stop them. I felt a presence near me so I turned to see non other than the white fang. I smiled at him and waved, he was surprised but non the less smiled and waved back.

A small Kakashi point of view

I looked at child in my hand because she made some noise to see her waving to air, then she bit the air. (wtf) I thought and continued watching her. A few seconds later she turned to look opposite to me. again, she smiled and waved. I felt a shiver as I thought (is this kid seeing ghost or something, if so how many are there? Am I surrounded by ghosts).

What Kakashi didn't realize is that, he indeed was surround by a number of ghosts. Not only the Senjus, Uchihas and his father, but also his teacher and old team mate, who at the time were not beside him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i know the chapter is kinda boring but the future chapter will be less boring because........ 🌸✨🌸little Sakura🌸✨🌸 will be showing up soon.

so i hope you guys continue reading and thanks for the 2k views.

i hope you enjoy the up coming parts- author out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
227K 7.8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...