REVENGE GONE WRONG! (ON HOLD)

By LillyZilin

He wasn't on his right mind, how could he forcefully married a wrong girl? But why is she so damn innocent an... More

PROLOGUE
INNOCENT HER
CAREFREE GUY
WON'T JUDGE
MORE SUSPECTS
EVERYONE IS SUSPICIOUS
ONE SIDED ARGUMENT
PLEASE DON'T EVER DO THIS TO ME...
HIS EVERYTHING
MARRIAGE APPROVAL
UGLY TRUTH
GRIEVANCE OF SIBLINGS
THE REAL CULPRIT
EVIL DEEDS OF HIS
FREE FROM MISERY
HIS WIFE COULD ONLY BE SAIRA
TOM & JERRY
PERFECT JODI
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT
JEALOUS MEN ARE CUTE
HIS BROTHERS
THE WILL OF RATHORE
ALEXANDER RATHORE
KISS FULL OF LOVE MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER.
CHILDHOOD FRIEND OF HIS
HER CHILDHOOD CRUSH

NOT A GOLD DIGGER

1.7K 147 32
By LillyZilin

There were only two hour left until the confession... Diwali night..

Raghu made every single preparation ready, Flower decoration, cake.. He booked an entire private park for the night, there won't no one but them alone.

He looks satisfied at the preparation, he waited until she arrived, she will be escorted by the waiter..

She is wearing the same violet saree he brought for her.. With sapphire jewelleries he sent to her this evening..

She doesn't know anything about his wealth.. She might thought that was a dupe set.. Only he know how he bid for this set at auction just because it reminded him of her.. Poor Alex must've thought it was for Anjali instead.

Dinner was served, he can't get cold feet here, could he? Heir of Rathore family, his position something unshakeable in R&R, that much power he hold in his hand.. He glanced at his love lady..

Everything about her today looks extra special. She left her hair open, applied exquisite nude makeup.. He smiled seeing that maybe she also.. Wants this day to be special..

After done eating, he spoke up. "Shall we go for a walk?"

"Sure." She replied, swiftly hugged his arm and they starts walk around..

They walk around a bit and then stopped.. He want to say his feelings to but she stopped him. "Raghu.. Shall we play a game?"

In the end, he just gave a slight nod, "Can see you that tree from here?" She pointed.

"Yeah.." He said.

"Whoever touch the tree first wins! Loser have to do what winner says." She explains with a huge smile on her face.

He gulped seeing her pretty face, "Won't that be disadvantage to you? I mean.. I do mixed martial arts as a hobbies.. You won't have a chance to win against me.." Is she planning to lose?

She nod no, "Saire won't bet on something she will lose! I will win for sure.." She seems confident..

He looked at her thin and petite frame against his 6ft height self.. He swallowed hard.

"Ok.." Not letting her down, he agreed.

He observed her expression for a while, unable to figure out what she was thinking.

They starts race to the tree, obviously even when he tried slowing down, he still in the lead.. But in mid way of race.

He heard her shouting, "If you like me, just stop there and wait for me. Don't move!" He stopped running immediately, letting her run to towards her victory..

"Saira! This is not fair!" He shout back at her after she touched the tree.

She come running back to him, breathing hard because of running.. "All.. Is.. Fair in LOVE AND WAR.."

"Is this Love or War?" He asked feeling warm inside..

"That is for you to answer.." She said with red face, her hair is all messy now..

He can't help but laughed, "What do you want?"

Saira also laughed, she point her finger at his heart..

They both smiled at each other..

"Saira.. Close your eyes.." He whispered as he leaned in..

She obedient did as he told, he pushed her body against the tree, he pinned her against that tree and pressed his lips onto hers, Saira more or less froze in his hold, yet her lips were slowly responding..

" Ah!" A voiceless gasp came from her when he couldn't help but bite down on her lower lip.

Arnav immediately shut the tablet down, curses his brother for writing everything in details..

But from what he read so far.. Alex didn't know of Saira's existence in Raghu's life nor the impacts she is making in his life..

He skip some pages to avoid something personal to his bhai and Saira and saw something important...

Past...

After the confession..

He dropped her home, he was on the way to his home the he received a call from Saira, "Missing me that soon?" He thought and stopped his vehicle to answers her call.

"Raghu.. Please come back here! I think.. there is someone else in my home!"She cried.

His heart almost hearing that," Where are you?!" He panicking, she is staying alone...

" Inside the house.. "She whispered in fear.

He gritted his teeth and said," Honey.. Don't make it obvious that you know his presence.. Talk to me baby.. Like I'm waiting for you at the doorstep.. And ran to the neighbour house.. Understand? "

" Umm..."She gulped in fear," Honey? What? You are here again? Outside? So naughty.... OK wait I'll open the door first.. "She was sweating hard..

After opening the door she didn't even bother to close it and ran away..

When he reached there she was there in her neighbour's house, they have alert the police but that suspicious man already escape.. Police told him this is a normal robbery case.

Soon as she saw him, she ran and hugged him. "Raghu..." She feels safe in his arms.. She didn't want to let go of him.. "Raghu.."

Raghu felt his soul coming back to him... She is safe.. In his arms.. Where she belongs..

Anger that flowed through his body, she was is in danger and he wasn't able to there for her.. When she needed him the most..

"Raghu?" She seems to have calmed down a bit but he on other hand, wishing if only he was there.. He would have crushed every single bone of that creep..

"Sai? Shall we go home..?" He asked in calmful tone.

"No.. I don't want to go back there.." She whimpered..

He also don't wish for her to remember those awful events.. "Then let's go to my home."

Saira silently agreed.. They thanked the old couple and made their way out..

He made a call to his new assistant who was boasting that he brought a new apartment few days ago, the renovation and furnishings also done..

He made sent him a sext," I will buy your home."

"Sir?"

"Three times the market rate.."

"Sir?"

"Four times.."

"But why sir?"

"FIVE TIMES!"

"OK sir!" The assistant almost fainted seeing the message..

"Sent me the key.. When you see me act like you're my friend, and I forget my keys at your place." He ordered him.

"Roger!"

Whatever she needs will be given to her the second, no other way around..

Arnav sighed, no wonder he spent lot of money after meeting her.. He did it to cover his identity from her..

She is not the gold digger.. It was Raghu who was going overboard..

Arnav felt bad for misunderstanding her.. He closed the tablet and look at Khushi who is sleeping peacefully by his side..

Yeah, they are sleeping on the same bed.. She didn't let him to sleep in guest room anymore..

He poked her soft cheek, hearing her soft snoring.. He almost laughed.. "Both sisters make us brothers go crazy.."

Arnav kissed her forehead, "Good night Wifey."

At first he thought how could his brother decide leave everything and everyone for her? Now he can relate himself to Raghu.. Arnav wants pamper and spoil Khushi to his heart content..

If something ever happen to Khushi, he also will go mad..

His pure and innocent wife..

He close his eyes slowly fall asleep..

Hoping for better tomorrow, hoping to find Saira, safe and well..

To be continued...

Characters Age Detail..

Currently

Shyam Manohar Jha-39

Anjali Jha-35

Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore-31

Arnav Singh Raizada-28

Khushi Kumari Gupta-24

Saira Gupta-24

Alex-24

Hi guys, did you like the update? Please let me know what you think about this chapter and please hit vote, tq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 18.4K 53
its start from where khushi brought arnav back from kidnappers. But what will happens when instead of thanking her Arnav kick will her out after blam...
74.3K 2.7K 5
Khushi loved him with all her heart but her love was mistaken, misjudged by him. Shattered and heart broken she left everything behind. Arnav is left...
23.9K 1.8K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
342K 13.6K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...