After regaining the halo of t...

By MissXXX404

Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through reb... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43-44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103 END

39

1.2K 20 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 39

    After returning home after the audition, Chen Pianpian carefully analyzed her situation.

    The "Supporting role counterattack system" APP is likely to be broken, and a problem with the system will cause one's own skills to be taken away one by one.

    The common point when the "piano" skill, "acting" skill and "kung fu" skill were taken away was that when they were taken away, Shen Tinglan was by her side and stayed with her for a long time.

    So now Chen Pianpian basically confirmed that as long as he stayed with Shen Tinglan for a certain period of time, his skills would return to her.

    This is undoubtedly terrible news for Chen Pianpian!

    She worked hard for so long, and managed to snatch away all 10 skills and 5 buffs, but now Shen Tinglan took back several skills without any effort! This is simply trampling on the fruits of her labor!

    Thinking of the three skills that were taken away from her, Chen Pianpian's face was full of anger, and she wished she could kill Shen Tinglan right now!

    Now that the skills have belonged to Shen Tinglan, on the premise of ensuring that the remaining skills are not taken away, she still has to find a way to get those three skills back!

    After much deliberation, Chen Pianpian decided to continue to use the previous trick - pouring dirty water on Shen Tinglan's body, making her notorious!

    Chen Pianpian was like this before, the more people like her, the faster her heroine halo will rise!

    The more people scold Shen Tinglan, the more skills she can take away from Shen Tinglan.

    But she was so anxious to get back those three skills that she forgot that Director Ren was a protectionist, and she especially hated intrigues!

    Director Ren has always said: No matter how scheming you are outside, as long as you join my crew, you will be honest in front of me. If you dare to play tricks on the actors in my crew, then I will definitely make you regret having evil thoughts in your heart at that time!

    So Shen Tinglan wasn't worried at all!

    Not only was she not worried, but she also wished that Chen Pianpian would make a big fuss and attract Director Ren's attention.

    She saw it, the audition room had a camera, it would be even better if Director Ren could be forced to show the audition scene at that time!

    I don't know if Shen Tinglan was more sincere when she made a wish to make Chen Pianpian make things worse.

    Chen Pianpian really did as she wished, and made things worse!

    Maybe it was because Chen Pianpian felt that the previous two hot searches were not enough, but the next day she actually bought another hot search for Shen Tinglan.

    #沉音兰白眼狼#

    The hot search on Weibo lists how good Chen Pianpian is to Shen Tinglan and how many resources she has given, but Shen Tinglan actually avenged her kindness and asked the financial backer to help her take away the money that originally belonged to Chen Pianpian Role!

    This kind of behavior is simply a white-eyed wolf! Unforgivable!

    Just like this, when the host asked Chen Pianpian whether it was true or not that Shen Tinglan had a benefactor, she avoided the question with her super high EQ, and did not add insult to injury to Shen Tinglan.

    Repay grievances with virtue! She is Chen Pianpian who is beautiful and kind-hearted, right?

    Not to mention that Chen Pianpian bought this trending search, but also bought a few more waves of water troops to top up the previous trending searches of #沉音兰金主# and #陈罗罗高情交#.

    Shen Tinglan counted the money she spent on Hot Search and Navy, and an envious look appeared on her face.

    Tsk, Chen Pianpian is really rich!

    Thanks to Chen Pianpian's efforts, more and more people believe that Shen Tinglan is a white-eyed wolf who will repay his kindness.

    Chen Pianpian was so kind to her, introducing her to various resources when her ignorant mother didn't even recognize her, but after she hugged the gold master's thigh, she actually turned around and snatched Chen Pianpian's role?

    What kind of white-eyed wolf is this!

    The passers-by who watched the gossip came off one after another, standing on the moral high ground and insulting Shen Tinglan in various ways.

    [Isn't Chen Pianpian too unlucky? Raised a white-eyed wolf! 】

    [This Shen Tinglan is full of scandals! I wonder why this guy still has fans? 】

    【? ? Now can rumors without real hammer be called black material? The black material on Lord Lan is all spread by others to spread rumors, right? ! ]

    [Then why do people insist on spreading rumors about Shen Tinglan and not others? To put it bluntly, Shen Tinglan had a problem with his life, so he would be rumored! ]

    [Convinced, what the hell logic is this? I believed in the 4% undergraduate rate on Weibo! You really don't have a brain on the Internet! ]

    ...

    Lan fans are united, they have always disliked Chen Pianpian, and feel that they are stepping on their master Lan's character design!

    Although countless passers-by and netizens believed Chen Pianpian's nonsense, Lan fans firmly believed in their Lord Lan, and almost no one lost their fans.

    It's just that Lan fans are soft-spoken after all, and they are no match for the huge group of fans and passers-by netizens.

    Shen Tinglan had just finished shooting a set of shots and took the water from Ruan Tian when she saw Lu Siyu walking over with a worried face.

    He hesitated for a moment, and said politely: "Sister Tinglan, have you ... been online these two days?"

    Shen Tinglan took out a tissue to wipe the sweat on his forehead, and asked him with a smile, "You Do you want to ask me if I read Weibo?"

    Lu Siyu smiled embarrassedly, "It seems that sister Tinglan has seen it. But sister, don't worry, I definitely believe that it is not such a person!" "I also believe in

    Lord Lan! "Xue Qing, the second female lead in this show, came out from behind Lu Siyu. She clenched her fists and said indignantly, "Chen Pianpian looks like a green tea whore at first sight! So many people believe her! It's unbelievable !"

    Shen Tinglan, who had been hacked for a whole day, had a steady mind, and he was still comforting the two of them, "Don't bother with her, people are cheap! Let's make our own scenes!" Just

    said After two sentences, the director informed her that the next scene should be filmed, and she hurriedly went to touch up her makeup and waited to continue filming, leaving Xue Qing staring at her back with a distressed expression.

    "Woo~ Master Lan is so kind! He forced a smile so as not to make us worry!"

    Shen Tinglan never responded positively to the news on the Internet, and Chen Pianpian's fans became even more excited.

    [Shen Tinglan dare not come out to speak? 】

    【Hey, she's probably acquiescing to the fact that she has a financial backer and is a white-eyed wolf! ]

    [Daily question: When did Chen Pianpian break up with Shen Tinglan? 】

    【What is Lan Fan still struggling with? Your Lord has already acquiesced, okay? Before, I said convincingly that your master Lan is not such a person! Ho ho, just ask if your face hurts? ]

    [Since Shen Tinglan broke the scandal until now, even Shen Tinglan's company has not responded. It can be seen that even the company will give up on her this time! 】

    【Heaven has eyes, the white-eyed wolf surnamed Shen is finally going to die! 】

    ......

    Shen Tinglan has been filming, Deng Xin couldn't get in touch with her, so she could only contact Ruan Tian in a hurry.

    "Tiantian, is Tinglan still filming?"

    Shen Tinglan told Deng Xin before, telling her not to worry about it, and not to respond.

    But a day has passed, and things are still fermenting. Seeing Shen Tinglan's popularity getting worse and worse, Deng Xin couldn't sit still.

    She planned to ask the public relations to solve this matter, but because she had promised Shen Tinglan not to intervene, she wanted to ask Shen Tinglan's consent before the public relations department took action.

    Shen Tinglan's role today is very heavy. She was afraid that Deng Xin would not be able to contact her, so she had already explained to Ruan Tian.

    "Sister Tinglan is still filming, she guessed that you would call, so let me tell you in advance, if the wind direction is still the same after six o'clock in the afternoon, then our public relations department is taking action." It was already 3 o'clock in the afternoon

    , Anyway, the best time for public relations has been missed, so Deng Xin respected her intention and waited another 3 hours.

    At the same time, seeing that Pianpian has captured Shen Tinglan's comment area, and Shen Tinglan's popularity has also fallen to the bottom, Chen Pianpian finally felt relieved.

    She and Shen Tinglan are in the same company, but she knows very well that the company's public relations department did not take any action at all in this incident!

    In her opinion, this basically shows that the company has given up on Shen Tinglan!

    Everything seemed to be back to the beginning, she could trample Shen Tinglan under her feet at will.

    At this time, Chen Pianpian is drinking red wine comfortably in the lounge prepared for her by the company, imagining that after taking back all three skills, she will use the "acting" skill to win the actress and go to the glory of life.

    Halfway through the sweet dream, manager Brother Zhao came to Chen Pianpian's lounge with an ugly face.

    "Now there's bad news! Director Ren has come out to help Shen Tinglan!"

    "What?" Chen Pianpian straightened up suddenly, and the inertia caused the red wine in the glass to spill out, dripping on her expensive silk skirt.

    At this time, Chen Pianpian didn't care about her skirt, she put the wine glass on the table casually, and asked in disbelief, "Why would Director Ren speak for her?

    " Posted a special Weibo!"

    Brother Zhao also had a headache.

    In the past, Chen Pianpian's stepping on Shen Tinglan was all left to him. He could finish it beautifully every time, which not only made everyone feel that Shen Tinglan was not good, but also picked Chen Pianpian completely!

    This time he also used this kind of routine, but he had calculated thousands of times, and he never figured out that Director Ren would come out to help Shen Tinglan speak!

    Could it be that Shen Tinglan really has a financial backer?

    Brother Zhao began to consider whether to use this point to continue to listen to Lan secretly.

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 601 51
Chu You, who had just won the crown of best actress, accidentally crossed over again. Her new identity was the underground lover of a domineering pre...
86.2K 1.5K 83
Zhou Wei, the top agent of the Xingyue Empire, transmigrated into a book and became the cannon fodder sister of the heroine Mary Su: In the book, her...
131K 1.8K 78
Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by later generations to upgrade the heroine, an...
93.3K 2K 76
NOT MY STORY ALL RIGHTS BELONGS TO THE AUTHOR, THIS IS MTL. How does it feel to have a big belly amid a fiesta of zombies and mutated plants and anim...