Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

7. i kissed a girl

725 15 0
By Boonannaxdd

(glee: episode seven: i kissed a girl)

____

spencer hudson hadn't been one for violence but when finn, his twin brother had gotten home from the principal's office after saying that both girls didn't slap him across the face, he had been faced with his brother.

and he could tell that spencer was pissed by the way, his hands were clenched at his sides from where he sat on the kitchen stool, finn hoped that spencer didn't hear him come in but spencer did.

"what the hell is wrong with you?!"

spencer clenched the front of finn's flannel top when coming up to his twin brother, "why would you say something like that out in the open!" his eyes darkened when finn didn't answer him, "tell me why, finn!"

but on cue, carole hudson-hummel comes towards her sons moving spencer away from finn, "what is going on here?" she put her hands on spencer's chest when seeing him want to go after finn again, "spencer,"

"it's about that stupid commercial! santana and samaria last night couldn't fall asleep because of what this idiot said in the hallway!" carole could see her son getting anger about the situation, "calm down,"

spencer scoffed at his mother, his eyes narrowing, "of course, you will always take finn's side," he rolled his blue eyes, "i-i can't, i can't be here right now," he picked up his duffel bag from the floor that was already filled with clothes, "spencer hudson! where are you going?!"

finn frowned watching his brother do what he does best when stressed out, spencer walked away not wanting to deal with his brother's stupid actions, "i'm going to santana's—"

"no, you're not! you two are going to stay here until you figure this out!"

carole said grabbing onto her son's arm and pulling both her sons into the living room so the two could have a chat, "when i come back i better see you two have worked everything out,"

spencer sat on the sofa glaring at his brother, not impressed with how finn went about things, "spence, i'm sorry, i-i shouldn't of said what i did in the hallway, i shouldn't of out'ed them,"

"but you did, why?"

finn looks to his trousers then to his brother, "i don't know why! i just wanted them to stop with the comments, they're always bullying me and i," he sighed, "i shouldn't of done what i did," spencer shakes his head, "i don't care, i'm not either one of the girls you should be apologising to, i'm mad finn, and for once, i can't forgive you for this, you did something that santana or samaria haven't had the encourage to do themselves,"

"i-i just can't," spencer admitted to his twin who looked down to his hands as carole came into the room, "have you both sorted everything out?" spencer kept his head down as finn spoke up, "we've sorted everything out, mom,"

"yeah," the wide receiver added standing up from the couch, "i need to go," and with that spencer did what he had planned to do and went out of the front door with his duffel bag on his shoulder heading straight to his girlfriend's house.

____

the wide receiver went into the choir room, seeing his girlfriend and her fellow troubletones in the choir room on the opposite side to where the new directions sat, "this week the troubletones and new directions..will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies," finn explained.

spencer placed his duffel bag down onto the second riser where he sat near quinn turning his head and charmingly smiling to his girlfriend who had turned to look at him, "oh, hell, no," santana added.

"next week all of us will be going to sectionals, and one of us is probably going to win. but santana, samaria," finn said looking to the two girls who sat next to each other, "we're worried about you."

samaria scoffed, "worry about yourself, fetus face," she commented, "glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are.." spencer held back his laugh at his friend's words, "..no matter what other people think, and that's what this music is all about,"

"so wait," santana stopped finn from talking anymore, "we don't even get a say in this? not cool,"

spencer leaned back into his chair, as he turned his head once again to look at the side of his girlfriend's face from where his eyes move up from her eyes down to her rosy cheeks and plumped lips, zoning out from what his brother was saying until the bell had rung.

his attention being taken away from his girlfriend by quinn who furrowed her eyebrows at spencer's confused face, "where you even paying attention?" the wide receiver makes a confused face, "at what?"

quinn only shakes her head with an amused smile on her face, "you were busy staring at your girlfriend to even hear what finn said and what kurt and blaine sang," she spoke looking at her ex boyfriend who picked up his duffel bag from the floor.

"be careful with her, ok? she's sensitive right now," quinn said about her best friend who she saw waiting for her boyfriend outside, "i know, yesterday she literally cried when i came into her house,"

quinn hummed walking away when santana comes to her boyfriend who smiled at her, "hey," he placed his lips upon his girlfriend's in a sweet kiss before pulling back, "what did you think of this week's lesson?"

santana rolled her eyes, "i hate it, but i'll go through it since samaria has to do the same thing," spencer chuckled, "or we can just skip," santana looked at her boyfriend, "normally i would but i actually want to graduate this year," she admitted patting her boyfriend's cheek who acted offended, "got me there, lopez,"

she wrapped her arms around his shoulders being on her tippy toes as spencer smirked, "when do i not have you?" spencer only smiled at his girlfriend's comment, "true, true," he cleared his throat, "let's go before you feel something down there," he said talking about his penis, "okay,"

santana removed her arms from around her boyfriend's shoulders running her hands down his chilsed chest, "don't otherwise you won't be going to lesson," spencer said honestly where santana only smirked up at him, "that sounds like a challenge,"

____

the new directions and the troubletones were back in the new directions choir room as puck was now performing with spencer's arm around his girlfriend's shoulder as everyone in the two groups sat anywhere.

being in the back of the choir room meant that spencer could play around, santana had her hands in her lap as spencer moved his arm from around his girlfriend's shoulder and put his hand in hers smiling.

"when all your promises are gone, i'm the only one,"

spencer nods his head to his friend's song choice looking to samaria who rolled her eyes at what puck was doing, knowing the mohawk boy was singing to shelby as everyone thought it was to quinn as spencer's ex girlfriend sat in front of the troubletones teacher.

"that was for you," puck pointed his guitar to where his baby mama sat before moving it towards where samaria sat next to her girlfriend, "samaria, yea, i know, i was just part of a phase, but whatever, happy to oblige, always,"

the new directions and troubletones clapped as santana and spencer turns to look at samaria who had a irritated facial expression at what her ex boyfriend said.

"mr schue," spencer starts to stand up, "i actually have something i want to sing," mr schuester sits down back into his chair, "great, uh let's hear it spencer,"

the wide receiver smiled, when he comes towards the front of the choir room putting an acoustic guitar around his shoulders, "um, so.." he cleared his throat, "this song is for my girlfriend and best friend aria," the girl smiled at her best friend as santana furrowed her eyebrows.

"one, two, three.."

(sung by spencer hudson with the new directions)

he finished the song as he smiled looking towards his best friend and girlfriend, "i love you both so much," samaria and santana stepped down the risers towards spencer as samaria embraced her best friend with santana after hugging her boyfriend wrapping her arms around his waist as spencer kissed her forehead.

____

spencer bought his girlfriend and samaria to the front of the room as spencer went towards the piano playing the keys, to the song Girls Just Wanna Fun the wide receiver sending his girlfriend an adorable smile from where he sat at the piano bench.

finn stands up from his seat as spencer saw the tear fall down his girlfriend's and best friend's face where the two cheerios stopped him, "thank you," samaria and santana both hugged the quarterback.

spencer standing up for his place on the piano and towards his girlfriend who now comes into his arms as he cradled her head into his chest, "i love you," santana pulls back from her boyfriend.

"i love you too," spencer wiped at his girlfriend's face, smiling lovingly down at her as the bell rings, "lunchtime!"

____

spencer stands behind quinn in the line, "so, who are you voting for?" he asked her seeing the ex cheerio turn to look at her ex boyfriend who wore a smirk, "you better vote for kurt, quinn,"

"i thought you were team britt?"

quinn said making spencer looked down at her, "i love britt like a sister but kurt stands for something, okay?" he was telling her, "and as his vice president, i was thinking we could do a sadie hawkins,"

quinn smiled at that, "hmm that does sound good," spencer hummed, leaning into his ex girlfriend's ear, "i know you like being on the winning side q, so choose right," he said before pulling back with his own smirk.

"ow!"

santana lopez pulls onto her boyfriend's arm away from her friends eyes, "san, your nails are going into my arm," santana didn't pull her hand away from her boyfriend's arm until they were in the corridor, "don't cheat spence, don't make lies up,"

he furrowed his eyebrows, "what? i wasn't," he frowned, "if kurt wins, we were talking and i said something about a sadie hawkins and he agreed," santana quirked an eyebrow at her boyfriend, "why are you sure you'll win?"

spencer looked down at her, "because i'm irresistible and i know i can get the cheerios votes with a little bit of showing off my—" santana shakes her head, "nuh uh," she shakes her head, "if i see you take off your shirt in front of the cheerios, i promise you i will cut off your dick,"

he furrowed his eyebrows, "no, you won't, you're bluffing," and with that comment, her hands go to her boyfriend's dick and squeezing his dick through the pants he was wearing, "don't test me, i will make you go back in there with a boner,"

spencer loved annoying his girlfriend, "maybe that'll bring the cheerios attention on me instead of taking off my shirt," santana narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend, who smirked, "i will always win san," he commented kissing his girlfriend's forehead.

santana brings her boyfriend down connecting their lips together, "if you vote for britt, i'll-i'll make your time worth while," she said into her boyfriend's ear with her hand on the back of her boyfriend's head, "vote for her,"

santana knew what she doing when she pulled back to see her boyfriend's lusted filled eyes on her, "i-i-uh," santana smirked kissing her boyfriend's neck, "no, no," he said when santana slipped her hand into her boyfriends trousers, "i want k-kurt—san, stop,"

he moved his girlfriend's arm from inside of his trousers what was rubbing his dick through his underwear, now feeling himself hard in his underwear.

his eyes narrowing when seeing his girlfriend's smirk, taking santana's hand and leading them to one of the many empty classrooms and pinning her up against the wall, pressing his lips passionately against his.

santana smirked in the kiss knowing if that her boyfriend wasn't in the election hall then he couldn't convince seniors to vote for kurt as senior class president, her hands coming to the back of her boyfriend's head pulling at the baby hairs on the back of his neck.

____

"saw the commercial,"

rugby sophomore captain came up to the couple where spencer furrowed his eyebrows at the guy's confidence not knowing that spencer would punch or beat up anyone for his girlfriend, "take a step back," spencer pushed the captain back.

"one, everyone saw the commercial dumbass," spencer taunted, his finger pressing into the captain's chest, "and two, you better walk away before i do something you'll regret," he commented as the sophomore rolled his eyes at the football team's wide receiver captain said knowing that spencer hudson held the power in who get slushied and who doesn't.

josh coleman raised his hands in the air walking back away from the couple at spencer's intense glare, "god," spencer turned to his girlfriend who sighed, "the commmerical only came out two days ago, and the guys at this school are already looking at me weird,"

spencer's hand went to his girlfriend's hand squeezing it in comfort, "as long as they know that i'll beat up anyone who says anything homophobic to you," santana looked at her boyfriend, "spence, you don't like violence, you couldn't even beat up puck if you wanted to,"

he leaned in when santana was now in front of him leaning down close to her ear to whisper, "maybe not, but i did beat up your—" santana's cheeks redden, her hand coming to cover her boyfriend's mouth who laughed.

"move your busted creeper ass,"

the new direction girls and the troubletones girls stood protectively near samaria who just had josh coleman in front of her saying how he could make her normal and straighten her out.

where santana moved from her boyfriend going the troubletones and the new direction girls singing I Kissed A Girl along with samaria and the two groups.

spencer hudson watched impressed at his friends dance moves and vocals smiling when his blue eyes met his girlfriend's chocolate brown eyes knowing how hard it is for her to be out in their small homophobic town in ohio.

the girls all stopped singing as the boys all clapped their hands, "yeah!" samaria and santana looked at the group, "update y'all, um we've told our parents last night and they were actually okay with it," the boys all clapped their hands, sean bringing mike back down into the chair beside him, "no way,"

principal figgins walks into the choir room, "excuse me, new directions and troubletones singing group," spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "mr kurt hummel, i need to see you in my office immediately," spencer turned to look up at his step-brother who had an confused look on his face.

____

"kurt,"

spencer stopped his step-brother in the hallway, after seeing kurt walk away from rachel and finn with tears threatening to fall down his face, "hey, kurt,"

the hummel boy stopped turning to face his brother, "hey," spencer frowned seeing kurt's frown and teary eyes, "what happened in there? i'm guessing from how you look we—"

kurt interrupted his brother, "someone stuffed the ballot boxes. they-they think i did it, and if they can prove it, i could be suspended," spencer looked at kurt knowing how much this election meant to him, "and we almost won, if someone didn't stuff the ballot boxes, we would've won,"

spencer frowned, "i lost the election, i lost the lead in west side story," spencer looked down, "i can forget about new york and nyada 'cause they'll never take me now,"

"no-no," the wide receiver shakes his head, "kurt, i'll do something, okay? you're not gonna get suspended because of this," he told his step-brother, "i'll tell them that i did it, even though i didn't—"

kurt shakes his head, "no," the tears in his eyes more clear to spencer, "i don't want you to forget about your scholarship as well," spencer went to say something when kurt walked past him with his head down looking for his boyfriend.

he moved his hand up into his hair thinking of who could do something like this.

____

"san?"

the wide receiver furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of his girlfriend crying now in his arms where her head touched her boyfriend's bare chest, "what happened?"

the latina's head didn't lift off of her boyfriend's chest the pain in her heart from her abuela's words, "my-my abuela said she doesn't want to see me any-m-more," santana cried in her boyfriend's chest.

spencer's arms now around his girlfriend's body bringing her further into his house closing the front door, "it'll be okay," he reassured rubbing her back, "everything will be okay," he assured her, his girlfriend's head now on his shoulder, "you don't need anyone who's going to make you feel like this anyway, babe,"

he pulled back from his girlfriend seeing her normal chocolate brown eyes, now stormy and dark at the tears that streamed down her face, "it'll be okay," he pressed his lips to his girlfriend's forehead, "i promise.."

he reassured santana even though spencer knew that santana's abuela's opinion mattered to santana so much. and spencer knew that when she finds out what her boyfriend did, she'll be mad at him.

____

the next day, samaria sang a song in front of the two show choir groups, troubletones and the directions with spencer's arm around his girlfriend's shoulder listening to his best friend's voice with a smile on his face.

everyones attention moved away from brittnay's and samaria's interaction when seeing a crying rachel berry coke into the room, "rachel?"

spencer furrowed his eyebrows seeing his ex girlfriend in tears, "i just um, told principal figgins..that i rigged the election so that kurt and spencer would win." spencer narrowed his eyes at her, "kurt, spencer, please don't hate me, you're both totally in the clear, and—"

spencer looked at rachel, "spencer, you're no longer suspended," everyone looked to the ex wide receiver, "wait, what? no longer suspended?" santana said voicing her and everyone's confusion, "you got suspended for what?"

the ex wide receiver looked at his girlfriend, "i told figgins that i stuffed the ballot boxes so that kurt wouldn't get suspended, so he could go to nyada," santana looked at him, "what did you do?"

"coach beiste kicked me off the football team, and my scholarship has been cancelled," he admitted as everyone looked at the ex wide receiver and football captain, "i don't care if i don't go to college, but kurt does, and i didn't want him to lose that opportunity because of something stupid like someone stuffing the ballot boxes,"

"your scholarship got cancelled, spence, that's a big deal!" samaria voiced her opinion looking to her best friend, "what'd he say?" finn asked his girlfriend seeing rachel standing next to samaria and brittany, "he said that he had no choice..but to put it on my permanent record..and that i'm suspended for a week, also he said that i am banned from competing at sectionals,"

santana looked at her boyfriend who sat in his chair shocked, tina from beside her boyfriend putting her head into her hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 99 19
Glee Club. The lowest of the low at McKinley High. Jack Andrews the schools golden boy joins all because of a plan. Behind his golden boy image, is a...
49.9K 2.1K 29
{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} Being the Only Girl on the William McKinley's Football Team was something Bella Hummel didn't know would ha...
98.9K 2.6K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
1.6K 48 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR