iCarly (Carly Shay x Male OC)

By BFerg122

The series tells the story of Carly Shay, a teenager who creates and hosts her own web show called iCarly wit... More

iOCInfo
iPilot
iWantMoreViewers
iNevel
iScreamOnHalloween
iWillDateFreddie
iRueTheDay
iPromiseNotToTell
iAmYourBiggestFan
iHateSam'sBoyfriend
iGotDetention
iWinADate
iWriteSeason2
iPie
iChristmas
iKiss
iWantMyWebsiteBack
iReuniteWithMissy
iTakeOnDingo
iTwins
iFightShelbyMarx
iThinkTheyKissed
iSpeedDate
iSavedYourLife
iWasAPageantGirl
iSpaceOut
iWriteSeason4
iGotAHotRoom
iDo
iOMG
iWriteSeason5
iDateSamAndFreddie
iCan'tTakeIt
iLoveYou
iWriteSeason6
iHalfoween
iBustAThief
iGoodbye

iWriteSeason3

1K 21 1
By BFerg122

And that was Season 2. Now for Season 3. Like Seasons 1 and 2, this season won't have every episode, but will still have a few favorites, like "iWasAPageantGirl" and "iSpaceOut". To explore the ship of Carlommy, there'll be special moments with them in "iSpeedDate" and "iSavedYourLife". To explore Seddie, we'll be taking a look at some of their romantic moments in the season, like "iThinkTheyKissed". Hope you enjoy this season as much as you have enjoyed the past seasons and have as much fun as I had writing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 59 7
Ariana Lee has always been school oriented due to her strict family household. But after she meets the new girl from New York a whole new world is op...
2.6K 44 5
What if Sam figured out that Carly started iCarly again without her? What would she do? Would she come back? Well, probably. After all, Carly isn't t...
3.8K 105 13
Freddie has problems at school. The teachers keep telling him that it is useless, and he begins to believe it. At home, his overprotective mother cau...
153 10 2
After Carly's an Spencer's argument an Carly finding out the mystery love interest of Spencer she doesn't take she actually loves him, Carly an Fredd...