After regaining the halo of t...

By MissXXX404

Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through reb... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43-44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103 END

33

1.4K 25 1
By MissXXX404

Chapter 33

    Shen Tinglan pointed at the reporter and said aggrievedly, "Director Kong! It was this wretched man who opened the door of my room with the waiter! He kept his phone on just now! He was still broadcasting live!

    " Dao Erkang held his hand, "I'm not, I didn't, don't talk nonsense!"

    He had just finished speaking when the elevator dinged again.

    After the door opened, several policemen came down from the elevator.

    "Who called the police?"

    "Me, me, me! I called the police!" Ruan Tian jumped out of the room and raised her hands, "Comrade police, this waiter opened the door of our room with the room card without our consent, and still Let this wretched man turn on the live broadcast and record it! They are violating our right to privacy!"

    Ruan Tian turned on her phone and showed the photos and videos she took before to the police, "Look, comrade police, this is Evidence!"

    The leading policeman looked at the evidence seriously, and asked Ruan Tian, ​​"Is this your room?"

    Shen Tinglan's eyes were red and wet, like a frightened deer, and he replied timidly, " This is my room."

    A weak and beautiful girl is always easy to be liked, not to mention that this beautiful girl is still a victim.

    The leading policeman couldn't help lowering his voice, "Can you tell me what's going on?"

    Shen Tinglan bit her lower lip and nodded.

    Just when she was about to speak, the door of her room opened suddenly, and Fang Yaoyao ran out of the room in panic. Seeing Shen Tinglan standing at the door, she walked towards Shen Tinglan furiously, raised her arms and shouted at Shen Tinglan's face.

    Shen Tinglan didn't hide, but closed her eyes in fear.

    The expected pain did not come, she opened her eyes suspiciously, and found that the leading policeman had firmly grasped Fang Yaoyao's wrist.

    Fang Yaoyao was just about to swear, when she looked up and saw a policeman grabbing her wrist, she held back abruptly. Angrily complained to the police: "Comrade police! This bitch caused me to be QJed by the man inside! You have to decide for me!" Before the police could speak,

    Mr. Wang came out of the room with a sneer and said, "If you want Said that QJ is also you and QJ me! You tricked me into this room and drugged me!"

    Fang Yaoyao blurted out with scarlet eyes, "You are talking nonsense! Obviously you want Shen Tinglan—"

    She realized halfway through the sentence I said I missed my mouth, and immediately covered my mouth!

    Now everyone present understood that the girl in front of her was probably trying to trick Shen Tinglan into the bed of this potbellied man, she also called a reporter to come over to live broadcast, and bribed the waiter to come and open the door.

    Tsk, the vicious thoughts sent chills down the backs of everyone present!

    Shen Tinglan opened his eyes wide, and pointed at Fang Yaoyao in disbelief, "Fang Yaoyao, you are too vicious! You actually want to destroy me!"

    Director Kong was also shocked, "Fang Yaoyao, you are too much!"

    The leader With a sullen face, the policeman said sternly: "Take all these people away!"

    After finishing speaking, he turned his head and said softly to Shen Tinglan: "Can you go to the police station with us to take notes?"

    Shen Tinglan nodded with red eyes.

    Fang Yaoyao saw that she was innocent, but she looked like a victim, she gritted her teeth and said, "Hey! You were all deceived by her innocent appearance! Have you ever thought about it! Why is she safe and sound? But I appeared in Mr. Wang's In the room?"

    "I was about to go to the bathroom when I suddenly passed out, and when I woke up, I found myself being QJed on the bed! I'm telling the truth! If you don't believe me, go adjust the surveillance! It must be someone from Shen Tinglan. I fell into a coma and threw it on Mr. Wang's bed!"

    At this moment, a policeman came back and whispered something to the leading policeman.

    The leading policeman sneered, "I'm sorry, we just checked the hotel surveillance. The result of the investigation is that someone destroyed all the surveillance cameras half an hour ago! After comparing the body shape, we confirmed that the person who smashed the surveillance cameras was you !"

    Fang Yaoyao was stunned for a moment, and then remembered that she had disguised herself half an hour ago and smashed all the surveillance cameras on these floors.

    The reason why it was all smashed was because the assistant was asked to delete the monitoring last time, but the monitoring still leaked out, which made her no longer trust others, and felt that it was not safe to delete the monitoring, what if it was recovered by a master ? So just screw it all up!

    Fang Yaoyao couldn't explain it clearly, this time she is really fucking shooting herself in the foot!

    The leading policeman didn't bother to talk nonsense to her anymore, and took her, Mr. Wang, Xiaolan and the reporter away.

    Shen Tinglan also followed the police car to the police station to take notes.

    When the reporter was taken away, he was still thinking, he remembered that the police station was still some distance away, why did they dispatch the police so quickly today?

    Even if he was killed, Shen Tinglan had actually been watching through the cat's eyes in Ruan Tian's room across the street. Seeing that he had just arrived with a selfie on his shoulder, Shen Tinglan immediately asked Ruan Tian to call the police.

    This incident was too vile and too violent, and it was impossible to suppress it.

    It didn't take long for the reporter to close the live broadcast #方谷瑶指智音兰#, #方莎瑰和金主开房#, #方谷瑰刻鸡不成重吃米# and many other topics became popular searches.

    The netizens in the live broadcast room couldn't wait to go online to recount the situation at that time. Once everyone connected the clues together, they basically guessed the truth.

    [Thinking carefully! Is this the pinnacle of intrigue in the entertainment industry? 】

    【Fang Yaoyao's acting is not very good, but she is very scheming! 】

    【Fang Yaoyao is too obscene! He even drugged Shen Tinglan? ! This kind of person still deserves to be a star? Block it now! ]

    [Drugging and bribery of the hotel waiter to break into the guest's room with a live broadcast, can these two constitute a crime? 】

    [Sure! Lan Lan sued him! ! PS: No one would dare to go to this hotel! 】

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! Fang Yaoyao is going to die! ! ]

    [Lan fans unite! Go write a bad review for that hotel! By the way, call 315 to complain about him! ! 】

    【Shen Tinglan is really lucky! This can be avoided! Any gossip about how she escaped? 】

    【Latest news, Fang Yaoyao and her party were taken away by the police! ]

    ...

    When taking notes, Shen Tinglan only said at the police station that she had taken an unknown drug after being hit by Xiaolan. She realized that someone was going to kill her, and ran to her room in panic.

    When I ran to my room, I was almost exhausted. It happened that my assistant Ruan Tian, ​​who lived across the street, went out and saw Shen Tinglan lying on the ground, so she hurriedly took her back to her room. The medicine on my body is gone.

    After finishing speaking, she patted her chest with lingering fear, "Huh, it's a good thing Ruan Tian brought me back to her room, if I go into her own room..."

    Tears rolled in her eyes, she bit her lip and did not continue.

    The policewoman who took her record was so angry that she almost couldn't help scolding Fang Yaoyao!

    And Fang Yaoyao bit her to death and said that she must have been drugged, so she fainted suddenly!

    Later, the physical examination reports of Shen Tinglan and Fang Yaoyao came out.

    Shen Tinglan did have drug residues in his body, and Xiaolan also confessed that Fang Yaoyao asked her to give Shen Tinglan this medicine.

    And Fang Yaoyao's body only contains aphrodisiacs, and does not contain any drug ingredients at all!

    After searching all the evidence and interrogating all the suspects, the police finally concluded that

    Fang Yaoyao and Mr. Wang had an indescribable transaction. After disguising, she smashed all the surveillance cameras, bribed the hotel service staff, got the key card of Shen Tinglan's room, and asked Mr. Wang to go in and wait. Then let Xiaolan go to drug Shen Tinglan, leading Shen Tinglan back to the room quickly.

    At the same time, the reporter that Fang Yaoyao bought in advance was also on standby nearby, and would break into Shen Tinglan's room with a live broadcast at any time, ruining her reputation.

    To be on the safe side, they also lighted a reminder/qing aromatherapy in Shen Tinglan's room.

    But they didn't expect Shen Tinglan to be so lucky that Ruan Tian took her back to her room. Fang Yaoyao was afraid that Boss Wang would be angry, so she could only do it by herself. In this way, he would not offend Boss Wang, but he could also bite Shen Tinglan back and say that she framed him.

    Thoughtful and vicious, the police present gasped!

    In the evening, Shen Tinglan was personally sent back to the hotel by the police, while Fang Yaoyao and others were still in custody.

    Shen Tinglan didn't dare to stay in the previous hotel, Ruan Tian had already opened another hotel, and packed up all of Shen Tinglan's things and took them there.

    Shen Tinglan came to the newly opened hotel, went to Ruan Tian's room to get the key card, washed up briefly, and went to bed to rest.

    The system ran out to claim credit: [Host host! I'm great! 】

    Shen Tinglan couldn't help laughing and said, "It's great, but it's too expensive!"

    Fang Yaoyao was right, she did faint suddenly, and when she woke up, she lay under President Wang.

    But all of this was not caused by her being drugged, but by Shen Tinglan's system.

    The system hypnotized Fang Yaoyao and asked her to go to Shen Tinglan's room and knock on the door to enter.

    If the surveillance was not broken, what the police saw was Fang Yaoyao knocking on the door, so they could only confirm their reasoning.

    However, just a few minutes of hypnosis actually required 10,000 aura points!

    Fortunately, Shen Tinglan had already saved more than 7,000, plus the third and fourth episodes of "You Are My Little Sweetie" contributed more than 2,000 to her, and this was enough for 10,000 halo points!

    After giving the aura points to the system, she now only has 300 aura points left.

    Back to before liberation overnight!

    The system sensed her thoughts and smiled.

    [More than 300 oh host! It's probably because this matter has become a hot search, and after a while, you have increased your aura value by 1500! ]

    Only then did Shen Tinglan remember the reporter who was on the live broadcast.

    [However, host, you have a really good brain, and you have a profound interpretation of what it means to be a praying mantis catching a cicada, and the oriole is behind! Actually let Ruan Tian prepare all kinds of antidote in advance and wait in the room! This is you, if someone else is likely to be tricked! ]

    She clicked her tongue softly, "Fang Yaoyao is indeed very scheming, I underestimated her! Fortunately, there is Li Wan~ Otherwise, I might really fall into her hands this time!" The author has something to say: Recommended for

    little

    angels This is a pre-received article by my own biological friend~

    "Delicate beauty is favored by the group in the entertainment industry" by Sixi Daimaru Qiu

    Su Ruan, as the name suggests, with a delicate body and soft body, soft and pleasant, she is a full-time stand-in girl in a bookstore.

    She acted as a stand-in in thousands of novels about the boss's wife, and her task was to be kept by the boss's side all year round and spoiled and loved, and then she left with tears when Bai Yueguang returned. Her acting skills were natural, and she was loved by countless readers. It is the existence of the top1 in the performance of the bookstore.

    However, in an accident, she was sent to the wrong world by wearing a bookstore, and she transmigrated into a novel about entertainment circles.

    She became Su Ruan, the female artist of the same name who was blurred beyond the 18th line in the book.

    The original owner Su Ruan was not Ruan, she was a well-known wooden beauty.

    Usually with a paralyzed and world-weary face, when he was filming, he would die fish-eyed, was cast aside by fans, trampled on by his peers, and his life was extremely bad.

    Su Ruan, who came through, said that the attribute needs to be changed!

    So, the fans who turned into black powder suddenly discovered that Su Mutou had changed—

    he was ordered by his peers to move the goods, Su Ruan's fingers were accidentally scratched, and blood beads oozed from under the white and thin skin, and he said it didn't hurt, But the pupils seemed to be full of spring water, which was lovely.

    Who can stand this.

    Popular niche: Ruan Ruan, how can this be something you can do? let me!

    Traffic big guy: Go away, let me do it!

    Fans who turned black and then turned fans: Ang, how can you be so soft, how can you be willing to be black, pet her, pet her hard!

    Even Xiaohua, who is in the same company, showed pity, Ruan Ruan, if there is any problem, just call me!

    With Su Ruan's delicate and soft body, she has won countless favors and her popularity has skyrocketed.

    Later, she collaborated with actor Lu Xingyue in filming, the actor was noble and indifferent, Su Ruan raised her small face, waiting for the kiss scene... The

    iceberg that hadn't melted for many years quietly melted into water.

    There is another one that has already been completed~ you can slaughter it at any time!

    "Suona Becomes a Master and Becomes Popular in the Entertainment Circle" by Sixi Dawanqiu,

    a prop in the film and television city, Suona suddenly became a master.

    She also transmigrated into a cool novel about the entertainment industry, and became a female star who was beyond the 18th line in the book. She was entangled in black material, and she would be scolded to get out of the entertainment industry even if she looked at the top streamers.

    She looked at the socks with holes and said, "Oh, there is no money."

    She started a business in order to survive.

    The company asked her to change to the singing route.

    "No way, Jian Manrou's acting skills are so poor, and she wants to poison the singing world?" "

    We don't want to hear her sing! Let her go!"

    "Go away!"

    There was a lot of scolding before the show was broadcast, and everyone could predict her Embarrassing singing out of the sky.

    However, during the live broadcast of the program——

    "Fuck...that sound came from Jian Manrou's mouth just now? It's not a special effect?!" "It

    sounds like a musical instrument? What's it called?"

    "Suona! It's Suona!"

    On the same day, Jian Manrou, who was dubbed the "Suona Elite in the World", made a hot search.

    While it was hot, the company accepted a variety show for her.

    In the dubbing show, Jian Manrou seemed to have a dubber in her mouth, and she even matched the sound effects of the soundtrack.

    The barrage is full of haha.

    Later, Jian Manrou joined the crew.

    The black fan finally found a chance to slap her in the face, and waited excitedly, but after the broadcast, she slapped herself in the face.

    "What? Isn't Jian Manrou the best at staring eyes and pursing her mouth? Why can she cry... and won an award..."

    Jian Manrou: You are a scumbag in the film and television city!

    The domineering boss Cheng Shen, who is worth more than 100 million yuan, has always suffered from Mary Su Wenli's common human disease - insomnia.

    Then one night, he heard the sound of suona from the next door.

    Just, very festive.

    Then he fell asleep.

    After waking up, he took out a check and knocked on the door next door.

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 601 51
Chu You, who had just won the crown of best actress, accidentally crossed over again. Her new identity was the underground lover of a domineering pre...
112K 2.5K 37
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 当学霸绑定恋爱系统后 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 Qiao Shanshan has excellent grades and is obsessed with studying every day. One summer afternoon...
117K 1.4K 29
The Characters of Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss react to DEATH BATTLE. New Characters will appear Every 5 Episodes. (Takes Place after Season 1)
93.4K 2K 76
NOT MY STORY ALL RIGHTS BELONGS TO THE AUTHOR, THIS IS MTL. How does it feel to have a big belly amid a fiesta of zombies and mutated plants and anim...