The Billionaire's Wife |✓

By sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... More

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 51

6.8K 413 123
By sia_fictional

Avni Khanna

Black.

Black is what all I can see as far as my eyes travels, but I feel my eyelids heavy and dropped. I am trying to hold up the weight of lashes so that I can see the light.

Some whispery and numb voices scattering my hearing senses.

I feel my every muscles locked up because I can't lift my hands or legs. But why?

Suddenly I feel a liquid splash over me with a huge force making my head jerk back. I squints my eyes before opening them slowly as I inhale a large amount of breath with my open mouth because water was filled in my nostrils.

Coughing out loud, I try to gather my breath as I try to adjust my eyes with surrounding.

I tried to wipe my face but I am not able to move my hands.

What the fu---

My eyes travelled down, and I find myself tied which made me baffle.

What?

"Welcome to the hell, child." My eyes snaps towards the source of the voice, and I see a lady standing in a very sophisticated attire, but something in her face and voice made me think.

Her aura is something I avoid. She isn't feel comfortable to me.

She chuckles non-humorously making me tilt my head to ease the throbbing pain inside it, and understand what's going around.

"Don't you recognise me, Avni?" She asks me and I just stared at her because she's standing there, and me tied here which made things clear for me that I am her capative.

Gingerly yet steadily, my vision started to get clear and I remember everything.

I am kidnapped.

But why would this lady do that to me?

I flicker my wet lashes to gather about everything what happened? How i ended here.

I squints my brows, "Who are you?"

"Poor me! Aah! I thought Neela would've told you that you've a maternal aunt." She sighs dramatically making me choke into air.

So. she. is. the. witch.

Did I ever mentioned that how much I hate this woman?

"Why have you kidnapped me?" I asks calmly because my head still felt heavy.

"To sell you." Kirti says whilst blowing air on her manicured witch like nails.

At first I didn't understand but gradually, it sinks in my mind making me alert, "Wh--what?" I shutter in shock.

"You have gorgeous figure. Definitely a beauty Neela gave birth to; uff! She was always better then me, even in reproducing a beautiful child." Kirti stomps her feet making me feel stupid because I heard her shit.

She is definitely mentally off.

I wiggles, "Leave me."

Kirti laughs, and suddenly her demeanour turns into maniac. Her eyes says she is the danger and I can feel it.

"Just five minutes and you'll be gone."

"What does it mean?" I asks feeling light-headed.

"I sold you to Desai's." Her casual words made my heart skip a beat.

"You cannot do that." I yells. Her eyes turns darker.

Shit.

She abruptly held my throat harshly, "I already did. His man is coming with the money to take you." Let me tell this, her hold tightened even around my neck, choking me to death.

Tears brims in my eyes, and some casted down too, which made her smirk and she left my neck leaving me breathless.

"Such a looser you are." She mocks me making me close my eyes because I am busy inhaling some air.

She thought I got scared, but boy I needed air and my head seriously hurts like a bitch, and I am 90% sure why my body isn't supporting me. I haven't eaten anything except for breakfast; and I think I am pregnant. Maybe till now test results may have came.

That reminded me of my husband. I hope, he is okay and got his senses back. Please, Neil.

Natasha and mom!

Freaking hell!

I open my eyes shockingly, "Where is Natasha and mom?"

"I don't know. Maybe Desai's must've killed them by now." Kirti shrugs making me clench my jaws.

No. No. No.

All I can figure out with her words is; she is involved with Desai's.

"You senseless human creature, do you fucking understand that this is not a joke! They're freaking mafia, witch!" I growls in rage.

"What did you just called me?" She hisses, but woman! I am not afraid of you.

"I said you are a brainless disaster in the form of human skin. You headless witch. They're mafia for god sake, don't you understand." I wiggles on my chair.

She suddenly charges towards me and grabs my jaws; squeezing my cheeks hardly, "Stay in your fucking limit, bitch, or it will take me only some seconds to remind you your place."

And this made me chuckle. How much I love to mock her.

"Is it? How? After binding me in the ropes? Or after deceiving your own sister? Or after killing your own parents and ex-husband? Or after failing to make my father fall in your trap?" I spats sarcastically with a rage in my eyes as her grip on me loosen.

She stepped back in shock, "Ho--how do you know?" She asks fumbling with shock on her face.

"You should've known this before that whom you're going to hunt down this time; my husband is not an easy cup of tea, Kirti. You should've searched about him before pulling that stunt in the party." I says proudly making her face red in anger.

"He knew?" She asks.

"Yes!" I smirk coldly. This is something I adapted myself in, to handle things calmly. And credit goes to my husband. Yes! I am not a pro like him in controlling my emotions but I sometimes do.

Neil knows more than what his enemies think. His silence, and calming nature always betray their experience. Desai's just want to finish whole Khanna family, but what they failed to thread in all this years that his parents has built a wall name Neil Khanna, who protects us like everything.

Suddenly Kirti's expression changes from shock to happy one. She started to laugh like I cracked some kind of joke.

"Well, your husband is dead, Mrs. Khanna." She says making my heart thump.

I just stared at her. Just stared, nothing else because I don't know what to feel at this moment. She did not just said that, did she?

But she is wrong. She has to be.

Before coming onto any conclusion, I decided to ask further.

"And who the hell told you that? Are you insane?" I asks fisting my palm.

'Please, be safe, Neil.'

"My daughter killed him herself." She says proudly which churned my womb.

Her daughter?

"You have a daughter?" I asks in bewilderment yet my voice held urgency.

"You know much about my past life, but you don't know I have a daughter!" She scoffs making me let out a hot breath, "Juhi...Juhi Kundra is my daughter."

And I feel my head wheel around with the new found information.

Juhi is my.... cousin?

How did I never knew it?

But what this vicious woman doesn't know, is her daughter failed. My Neil is very much alive and safe.

Her arrogance made her answer me everything I asked. What a stupid woman she is.

Like, dear awful aunt, you have kidnapped me; behave like a kidnapper.

No doubt why she was a bitch to mumma.

But still, if Neil knew so many things about Kirti Kundra then how could he never knew about Juhi? He must've known about her but he didn't told me. Woha!

This secretive son of Khanna.

"What? Lost all your confidence?" Her voice made me break my trance as I stare right into her eyes.

"You know, Kirti, you are doomed." I glare her making her scoff.

"Don't keep your hopes too--" She went silent when the hall echoes with heavy footsteps.

My heart started beating fastly. They are here already? I gulp the horror in my eyes because I don't want to pleasure them with my fear.

"Here comes your hell, bitch." I heard Kriti Snickers, but I kept myself steady and controlled.

The seconds passes, and the footsteps gets closer. But suddenly they stopped just where the whole darkness of this hall is strated and scattered along.

Seems like I am sitting in the middle of hall with dim yellow light illuminating some radius of it.

"Hey there hottie, your package is ready to go." Kirti says with a glint of excitement in her eyes and smile to which I so wanted wipe out with a slap.

Dare she called me package?

Witch, I am a human.

"Hm! I see, you're awake, sweetheart." I clenched my jaws hearing the nickname. The voice seems like familiar, but it doesn't at the same time.

I inhale a sharp breath before speaking, "Well, it seems so." I answers sassily.

He chuckles, "Still that feisty!  I see, why my both brothers wants you." His deep, heavy voice churns my heart.

Brothers? Suddenly I felt disgusted of myself. My heart is beating exceptionally fast with the terror and fear.

Because I am talking to some mafia man.

"Who are you?" Man, atleast show your face.

"Impatient, aren't we? I don't mind having you though, because my brothers already agreed for you on sharing basis." He says casually but I can feel his evil smile in those shades of natural darkness.

"I AM NOT A COMMODITY!" I screams all of sudden hearing him.

A very sinister laugh echoes around, as if he is mocking me and it's working. All of sudden, I feel to punch the hell out of him.

Abruptly my face was turn to left and I feel sting sensation on my right cheek which brought tears in my eyes.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hairs into fist and jerk my head back revealing their face. Witch of my aunt.

"Lower your voice, ass-wipe, or it won't take me a second to put you in your position." She hiss making me shut my eyes and tears rolled down from my eyes.

She chuckles, "A slap, and you cried. What a shame! You're gonna having unlimited of it throughout your life now, infact more than just a slap. Just a advice, start to behave like a quite and submissive woman. Men like it, especially man like him." She gestures towards the darkness where he is standing.

"The one who don't have guts to show his face, is no man to me." I says earning another slap which made my face turn to right, and this time she slapped me on my left cheek. I felt dizzy for moment but nonetheless gathered myself.

"Your sassy mouth will earn you nothing but misery and torture, slut. So shut this mouth of yours." She screams on my face. Yuck.

'Doesn't she brushed today.' Mr. Brain grumbles.

"Back off, Mrs. Kundra, let me remind her; who I am." His voice echoes around and it made me clench my jaws.

He steps forward revealing himself, and I lazily stared ahead, "Don't you remember me, Avi?" He says in his croaky voice, and the nickname reminded me of the very certain someone who use to call me this apart from Abhinav.

I just stared at him before uttering, "Anirudh Mehra..." I murmurs.

He was Neil's one and only college friend. Eventually, he and his cousin was the reason I met Neil.

He is changed. A lot.

His eyes are in darker shades, with well settled hairs. He looked more mature with his trimmed beared and well built body. But what I catch in him, is his animality on his face. A cut on his neck is visible as if it is healing. His nose is pierced. His eyes screaming how vile and heinous he is.

"Now you do! But correction please, it's Anirudh R. Pandit, and in the dark world people knows me as Anirudh R. Desai." He announces hauntingly with a huge sadist smirk on his lips.

I just gulpdown. It is true.

On hearing no reply from me, he chuckles wickedly, "Aww! Don't be too shocked, Avi. I am your Ani-bunny, not the same as earlier but I am because that was all facade of the drama in past. How stupid your so-called boyfriend...oops! Dead husband was---He believed me even though after knowing how my uncle killed his grandparents, uncle and aunt---"

"It was your uncle..." I mumbles absent mindedly.

Suddenly his eyes raged and he roared, "YES! THE VERY SAME UNCLE WHOM YOUR FATHER SLAUGHTERED TO DEATH. MY UNCLE KANISHKA, YOUR FUCKING FATHER KILLED MY UNCLE." His voice was so hard and dreadful that it made me prickle on my place.

I licks my lower lip, and didn't said anything. His raged eyes within a second flexes back to evil glint as he laughed.

"How scared, aren't you? But what can we do? Your life is filled with people who caused misery to us. So you've to pay." Anirudh says making me clench my jaws.

"Neil trusted you, Anirudh." I says with all the hatred I have in my heart.

He laughed, "That's why he is an dumbass. He doesn't learnt from the past. My two brothers can't figure it out, but I know it was always my grandfather. He betrayed Harshvardhan, then my uncle betrayed his uncle. They were bestfriends to eachother, but hash! What can we do; he was always an cold-hearted stupid guy who didn't even know how to speak and have a conversation then how would he able to find out that I am his foe in the face of friend." He says eyeing me.

"How could you do that?" I couldn't help but asks with heavy eyelids. Honestly my head hurts, and cheeks too.

"Ohh! That was easy. Won his trust, well it took me a year but everything was worth. I can come to his flat anytime. Can break into his private study room in the name of playing video games when he would be bathing; and gather all the information. How his family look a like. Then make him meet my cousin. Remember Ishaan, his actual name is Karan; your psycho lover who confessed his love to you in cafe and you denied him, well he hates you now. You broke his heart. Hash! Leave it now...where was I? Yes..so, step by step we got my friend. The so called sharp-minded billionaire Neil Khanna." He rambles thinking he fooled my husband.

Foolish.

"Hello! Dumbass, knock! Knock! Back to earth." I retorts making his eyes snap to my side receiving a slap from Kirti again.

Fuck! I moans in pain but a smile plasters my face as I face Kirti then to Anirudh who has a hard face on.

"Do you know the difference between eyesight and vision, Ani-bunny? You saw what was shown to you and you accepted it as truth because you're incapable! Incapable to understand the way my husband thinks, and works. He knows this already. That your cousin is a mole in his security system. That you betrayed him. That you are first in command even after handling the family's mafia of yours from the age of fourteen, but it was passed down to your elder brother. Neil knows everything, from your betrayal to jealousy. You are in delusion if you think you played Neil Khanna, because it was always him who played, maybe not earlier but it's never too late. He owns the battlefield, Anirudh Desai." I says proudly making him mad for surely.

I see him fisting his right hand, and he stepped forward. Definitely to blow my face hardly. I closed my eyes, getting ready to endure the pain. I waited for seconds but it never came.

Gulping the saliva down to my throat, I gradually open my eyes to witness two very mad people. Kirti and Anirudh, stood some foot away from me with their red faces.

What happened?

"Fucking coward. If you have guts then show me your face, and fight from front. Attacking from back won't spare you your life." Anirudh spats harshly with his head straight and eyes boring holes on me.

"Aren't you the one who like to play on backfoot always? How does it feel when tables turns, boss?" A man says from Anirudh's back.

"You fucker...Angad, you will regret this." Anirudh barks outrageously as he try to dodge.

"Aah! No smart move, dickhead. Hands up." Angad commands making them growl as they raise their hand.

Angad. The name itself made me feel alive.

ThankGod.

Two man came from their back, holding gun on the back of Kirti and Anirudh's neck.

"What the hell are your men doing, Mr. Desai?" Kirti yells.

"Freaking blind woman, can't you see! These two betrayed me." Anirudh grumbles making the two man chuckles.

The other one is Nirav.

"Why?" That's all Anirudh asks to Angad and Nirav.

"She is our boss's wife, that's why. You can't touch her." Angad says gravely.

"You work for Neil Khanna?"

"Haven't you figured out it till now? Stupid like your grandfather can only make you first in command of his mafia." Angad scoffs, as his words were dipped in sarcasm.

"You, whore, thank God that, the time you slapped her, we're busy making his men fall into dark unconscious state; because I swear, you wouldn't able to touch her in our presence. But don't worry, your karma is coming." Nirav growls dangerously pressing the gun more to Kirti's neck.

"Wh--what do you mean?" Kirti asks breathlessly.

"If you think, you can counter us then let me remind you that Natasha and Shweta are under us, and it wouldn't take a second for my brother to pull the trigger when he will come to know about your betrayal. And for your very kind information, Neil is already dead, assholes. Ho---"

Nirav and Angad laughed out loudly as the hall echoes with their laugh as if they heard the biggest joke of the year. But somewhat I waited for the answer.

Please tell me, nothing happened to Neil after I was kidnapped, and Natasha & mom; both are the only person roaming in my head since I woke up apart from my husband.

"You were right, Mrs. Khanna. This man indeed is a dumbass." Angad says making chuckle lightly, "Very well, then I must tell you this; Shweta and Natasha ma'am, both are with their family. Your favourite Aarti and Maya freed them. And about our boss, then listen, asshole, he is very much alive, and awake. You should've known it earlier that he has a brain which you don't have so kneeling him down is what you can only dream of, because it has nothing to do with reality." His grave voice made me sigh in total relief.

Nirav and Angad are fill with sarcasm with counter points. And I freaking like it. I know about RAMAN because Neil told me about them. From, start to end. His plans. They're the one who is destroying every base of Desai's. But I guess, my husband had kept something still hidden from me.

But after hearing Angad, now if I fell asleep, I don't have to worry. Neil will definitely come and found me.

"THAT'S A LIE. My daughter herself poisoned him--"

"The exact same daughter lied to you, and is safe under our boss's eyes. Your daughter betrayed you, bitch." Nirav says making eyes widened.

Under Neil's eyes?

"That's can't be true. She can never betray me. I am her fucking mother. She--"

"And why not? When you can deceive your own sister, then why can't she?" A very familiar feminine voice echoes around, making everyone shut.

Mumma.

The urgent footsteps reaches inside, revealing mumma, dadda, Neil and Sophia.

I absolutely breath in relief, and tears gathers in my eyes of exhaustion, fear and giving up. This head of mine, what does they made me even smell.

"Avni!" Four voice calls in me unison, as they ran to me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE?" Kirti screams catching my mother's attention, but my family was too devastated to do anything.

All of sudden ropes clasping around loosen and I was pulled out of the chair and was crashed into a hard chest.

At first, I thought it was Neil; but no!

"I am so sorry, princess." A broken voice calmed my heart, but I sob out engulfing him. Dadda.

It's been twenty-three years. I stayed there as it is because I waited for this.

"Atleast you should've told me there were twenty men outside to set dead." I heard Sophia grumbles.

"I already informed that we will take care of the men inside the mansion." Angad argued as I press my face on my father's chest.

"That doesn't count the men outside. Simple. You should've figured it out earlier." Nirav agrees.

"Such a stupid you both are." Sophia says, and I can imagine her straight face right now.

"Don't cry, princess. Did they hurt you?" I unknowingly nods my head.

And suddenly dadda pulls back to analyse me.

Mom turns me towards her, and touched my face and I hissed in pain with the mere touch.

Shit. It hurts more than I thought.

I see her eyes getting red, and jaw clench, "Did she--"

Before she can complete, I hear a very excited voice of Nirav, "Yes, ma'am. This woman slapped your daughter almost ten ten times."

My eyes bulge out of the sockets. And mom turns around as she lungs on Kirti.

"What--- you're lying."

"I told you already, your karma is on the way." Nirav says hauntingly.

"You, worthless woman! I will fucking kill you." Mumma screams as a tight slap echoes accross the room.

Well, ouch! That hurts, but Kirti deserves it. My mother was busy beating the shit out her when I felt a cloth on my shoulder. Jacket.

I turn to my left to find my husband looking at me with various emotions dancing in his sharp orbs. I shift fully to face him, as I tackle him in a hug with tons of happiness in my heart.

He is safe.

Neil instantly wraps his strong arms around me, but I didn't missed the flinch of his body.

Oh-no! I forget about his injury.

I pulls back only to held closer to him, "I am so sorry, Neil. I---i...forget about the wound. How are you? Is it hurting bad? Why you came? You should've been resting. You got shot yesterday. You---" My words stuck in my throat when his right thumb softly kneaded the corner of my lips making me hiss.

But Neil slightly wipes some liquid, and my lashes curtains down to see what it is; revealing blood.

Aah! I didn't felt I got cut when she slapped me. Witch.

"How can I be there knowing my heart is here in danger?" He whispers between the cries of witch and my mother's yelling.

"I am glad you are up. I was so scared earlier." I mumble as tears runs from my eyes which he gently wipes in order to not hurt me.

He kisses my forehead all of sudden, "We're pregnant." He whispers lowly making me chuckle. I knew it.

"I was right." I says. He was about to say but mumma's voice halted him.

"What a mental disaster you are! After ruining my life, now you've your eyes on my daughter." Mumma yells grabbing Kirti's hairs.

And my eyes went to Anirudh who is standing very quite, to much silence for my his own good. He is intently seeing my mother and Kirti.

"Because you deserve it. You deserve to cry, the way I use to do when people compared you to me. 'Neela is great, you should learn something from her, Kirti. Ohh! You should won trophy like your sister. Your sister is topper; how come you're this dumb? You can't be sisters.' Neela this... Neela that! I was fed up. It was always you first! You fucking ruined my whole life earlier. My childhood, teen; everything was worthless in comparison of Neela. Why? Just because you're good in studies and sports, I deserved to treated as side kick? You were elder so every decision regarding me must pass through you! You were always everyone's first choice. Not me. I was judged all along. What was my mistake? Why did society treated me badly? Why our parents behaved like your parents only? Why I didn't deserved to live my life as equal?" Kirti yells in her disheveled state.

"So! You came up with the thought to destroy my life?" This time it's one on one between sisters.

"Yes! Because you are the reason people ignored my existence so I pushed you out." Kirti says hauntingly as if she did something very appreciative thing.

"Me? The sister who always made you blow her candles on my birthdays because you used to cry for it, and I was elder; I was asked to understand. I, who gave...no actually better word is 'forced'. I, who was forced to give my account of shared chocolates and sweets on festivals to you because you use to cry for more, and I was told I should understand that you're my princess sister. I, who always hugged you first on receiving any awards, certificates and medals; and use to give it to you because I know you use to feel low. I wanted to see you happy. I step down from getting admission in expensive college because I wanted you to go in one, because I cared for you. When you stole forty-thousand rupees from Papa's account; I took the blame and earned a slap from our mother and harsh words from papa because I cannot see you cry. Your tears use to hurt me. I got you gifts from my pocket money instead of buying something for myself. I gifted you scooty from my first salary because papa wasn't able to fulfill your wish even though I had to take bus or cab to my office. I freaking loved you as my own child, but the worthless and jealous you are, you never understood my emotions because you were blind." Mumma screams out loud as her owns eyes shredded tears.

That's... that's hurting me also.

Dadda runs to mumma and side hugged her to calm her.

"Don't cry, Neela, she doesn't worth it." Dadda says out loud as Kirti stands with stumbling feets.

"Do you think after giving nonsense emotional speech you can manipulate me? I am not stupid." And Kirti's this words made me sigh unbelievably.

Now I am sure, she doesn't have heart.

Mom wipes her tears, "And I am not here to make you believe me because you are a stupid. You kidnapped my daughter to take revenge on me, didn't you? Desai's are just the shoulder to your gun."

"YES! Because I can't stand with the thought that this man is again with you." Kirti pointed at dadda with raging eyes, "I can't see you happy when I am not. What do you think, why you lost your everything in gambling? It was me. I was the reason you lost. I planned every freaking thing and it worked smoothly. You thought Kanishka himself approached you? No. I was the one who sent him to you after he slept with me. He was so head over heels for my beauty that he approached you and did everything I said, but this bitch---" Her eyes travels to my mother again, "--again came in between. When Kanishka saw her with you, he fell in love with her. That's what he said. My plan was to seperate you two, but he changed it by asking her for a night and you denied. I thought he will kill Raivath, and take you with him. But alas! He told everything to his so-called bestfriend and he jumped in between." She scoffs.

"Ashok saved me indeed." Dadda says proudly earning a scowl.

"That Ashok Roy spoiled everything by settling things on the basis of money. But, God listened me and your fear to save your family from Mafia made you Neela divorced. But this man made me fool, he used me to send Neela out of his life. But I was glad that Neela is crying, unhappy and I won. But again seeing you happy didn't settled with my heart so I asked Juhi to tape your daughter, and I so wanted to use it against you to see you destruction, but this Kanishka again approached me. Asked me to bring your daughter to him because his son loves her, and in return he would fill my account with ten numbers. Whores. Like mother, like daughter; sluting around. Horny bitch---" Her words died as in a flick of moment her body kissed the ground with a thud.

A painful groan left Kirti's mouth as I see Sophia who just punched her scoot down and kneel infront of her with her emotionless face which I am not use to.

"A woman like you can never understand the true meaning of what family is." Sophia suddenly fisted Kirti's hair as she turned around while seated to ground, "Aunty, she is the reason of your every tears, right?" Mumma just soflty watches Sophia when Sophia asked her the question.

"Ye--yes!" As soon the answer left mom's lips, she banged Kirti's face on ground which made her shriek out in pain.

I close my eyes seeing it. Aarghh! This must be very painful, but Sophie's eyes are pouring out more pain.

"You see, witch, that's the mother figure to me. Never disrespect her. DO YOU HEAR ME?" Atlast Sophia roars while raging. Goodness.

I never knew, my calm and gentle Sophia can be this harsh in other side of reality.

"Yes--"

"Apologise to her right now...for. everything." Sophia commands making me smile a little.

Kirti's red, bleeding face turns towards my mother, "I..I am s--sorry, Neela. Please--"

"I JUST SAID, DO NOT DISRESPECT HER. SHE IS YOUR ELDER SISTER DAMN IT. Where's your manners?" Sophia interrupts her making her close her eyes in fear and terror.

That's the same I felt some minutes ago.

"I..I am sorry, didi. Forgive me...please!" Kirti's croaked voice made my mother scoff.

"I can never forgive you for what you did. Atleast you can do was to stay away from my family after snatching my parents but...leave! You never understood what siblings means." Mom says with heavy heart. I can feel the pain of her voice.

The moment I thought Sophia was done, she held Kirti's throat making her eyes goes wide.

"Didn't you hold her throat just like this, hm?" Her dead voice my heart skip a beat.

What she is transforming into?

I gulp the big time as Neil kneads my back suddenly capturing my attention. I look upto him, but he is just emotionlessly to the scene. I shift my eyes again back to them when I heard mere shutter of Kirti.

"Wh--who?" She struggles in Sophie's death grip.

"AVNI!" Sophia screams my name in answer as she lift Kirti's head up and banged it to the floor making Kirti scream loud in pain.

The pool of blood started to scatter the place, as I see swollen and bloody face of hers. Sophia jerks her neck and leave her while standing up when she find Kirti dropping her lashes.

She stood and pulled out a gun before firing the bullet which made me gasp. Sophia shooted Kirti and left her to die.

"What a drama!" The throaty whisper from our right made us look towards the source of voice.

There stood the man who made me uncomfortable since I entered the college. Vidyut R. Pandit.

"I am impressed. Damn! That was cool." He whispers maniacally as he tilt his head, watching he from up and down.

His dark gaze made me tremble on my spot as I move closer to Neil which made his hold around me tighten.

"Vidyut bhai!" Anirudh calls him making his malefic gaze travel from me to Anirudh.

Anirudh is still kept hostage via Angad and Nirav who smirk seeing Vidyut.

"Motherfucker back-stabber." Vidyut says rancorously earning dry chuckles from them.

"They says; 'What you give, you get'. Angad quotes.

"Actually you know what? Your brother taught us this. This brother of yours; who you trust so much was going to kill you to ascend the chair of Desai's head." Nirav adds with spitefully.

Before Vidyut can say anything, Sophia intervene, "Quite of this baby blame game. Don't want to have one to one conversation, sir?" She mocks Vidyut reminding of him as he worked as our senior.

Vidyut maniacally eyes her, "Before you die, I will make sure to rip your vagina apart and bruise your body to fulfill my needs." His malignancy made my womb churn.

I have never seen him like this. His demeanor made me realise that I never knew him before, like he is a whole new person. His words disgusted me, and the memories where he held my shoulders, arms, palms and sometimes hugged me made me vomit out my guts.

Sophia steps forward equally eyeing him as if his words didn't affected her at all.

"Your wish will remain a wish, Desai. Before touching me, you will die just the way you killed my husband. You digged your own grave the moment, you decided to kill Ali." She whispers with her every steps, "You took everything from me." Her voice has a very heavy pain, and I know she is feeling dense because just this morning Ali bhaijaan was buried, and left us forever.

"I don't even know who you are." Vidyut scoffs.

Sophia tilts her head, "You will." She promises in her cold voice.

"And how would it work?" Vidyut asks while laughing.

"You won't be alive to see it." She says before turning around to face Neil, "He is upstairs." Neil nods his head in response.

Her eyes meets mine as she suddenly turns soft and wraps her arms around me, "You know, right! You were the sister and bestfriend I got without asking. I vowed to protect you, Avni, and I am willing to fulfill it today. You know, I love you very much. And I love my husband too, I love him so damn much that it hurts. It's hurting in my heart that he is no more by my side because of someone's namesake revenge which have no base of it. But now I want to take his death's revenge. I love you, never forget this. Just put yourself in my shoes, and you will understand why I did it. I left a letter on my nightstand's drawer for you. Goodbye, Chubs." Her uncalled confession made my arms tighten around her as I feel my chest twist.

What does she mean? I remain like this but Sophia pulls back harshly and give me a soft smile.

Her gaze shift to mom as she hugs her too, "I love you, mumma." She kisses mom's cheek before turning around, and she disappeared.

But to where? What's going on?

She even didn't give us a chance to reply.

I look up to Neil but he just squeezed my waist.

"Done doing the emotional drama?" Vidyut asks making me tighten my jaw, "Perfect, Neil Khanna, perfect! What a plan! Appreciative. I never knew, that your this face might have this sharp brain. Standing here with the very fresh wound of bullet, took your sister and mother from my capative. And came all the way here to save your wife. Killed my men there, and here also. But everyone does a mistake like you did, of coming here into lion's den. My men have had captured the whole mansion. Get ready to die." With that he pulls out his gun and pointed towards us making me gasps.

Lion-- my foot.

Neil covers me before standing straight, "Is it? Do you think you came here by yourself? No. I made you come here. The message, you received; it was me. You danced as I wished. You stepped as I asked. You will die because I have signed your death warrant." Neil says coldly.

I can see Vidyut getting extremely malignant and dangerous, but I feel Neil to be more malicious this time.

"Khanna, you don't know whom you are talking to!"

"Ohh well! Let me remember...the one to whose name I snatched in the outer world. What do you think that I was doing business when I broke out the news organ smuggling? No, big mafia man, a gorgeous no. I did it to rip you off from my wife's life because I knew what you're trying to do. You didn't believed this brother of yours that I married Avni, and that's the biggest mistake you ever did, because it helped me." Neil states icily.

I hear a grumble from my left, "I told you, he already married her. I knew, he would've never left her. Haven't you saw how secured she was? How can you? After all you have is this useless pea sized brain of yours." Anirudh groans making me chuckle.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, ANIRUDH. I know what I am doing." Vidyut maniacally eyes his brother.

"HOW? I fucking told you to kill her but no! You wanted to taste her first. You stupid sent Karan as mole into his security system, but he didn't do much help." Anirudh spats as I see Nirav smirk and Angad smile on their situation.

"How he didn't helped? We kidnapped all the three ladies--"

"And all those three ladies are with their family again, and it's not even in total four hours. Brother, congratulations! We're doomed." Anirudh says.

"I never fails--"

"You already did, Vidyut Rajendra Desai aka pandit. You failed. You're searching for Raman, right?" Neil asks.

"Is he your man again? Because if he is, then he is going to die a very painful death. I assure you that because I am planning to do so from days." His answered made Angad and Nirav laugh out loudly.

I come by Neil's side to see him smriking coldly. Ofcourse, he has his plans.

"Raman is not a single man, fucker, it's five different persons." Nirav chuckles.

"Then all of the five will die. Who are they?"

"Well...they are--- excuse me? Why would I tell you this? Die in suspense, asshole." Angad shrugs.

"AM I LOOKING LIKE SOME ASS TO YOU PEOPLE THAT YOU ALL THINK THAT YOU CAN PLAY WITH ME? I AM A FUCKING MAFIA LEADER. LEADING MAFIA LEADER OF INDIA! I WILL KILL EVERYONE OF YOU--"

"And how will you do that?" Anirudh interrupted his brother.

"BY KILLING AND IT WILL START WITH YOU." Vidyut roars as feel the thick and dark tension in the air.

I see the interaction between Neil, Nirav and Angad's eyes.

"How dare you? I am your brother--"

"Who planned to kill me." Vidyut completes Anirudh's line.

"Why shouldn't I? I deserve that place, not you. You just came 10 years ago and took the place, I was the one who started working for it since fourteen. I was the one who stepped into the battlefield field and collected several evidences, not you. You snatched my rights." Anirudh yells.

I flutters my eyes seeing their hot hits.

"I am the elder one here. I deserve it. It's my birth right." Vidyut retorts.

"Rights? Who said being elder gives you the right? The one who work for it, gets it. Incapable heartless, horny jerk who just love to fuck whores day and night; and bark orders does not. Kill, eat and sleep is all you do. Bloody rightist!"

Vidyut pulls out his revolver and pointed it towards Anirudh, "I WILL FUCKING KILL Y---" Before he can say anything, a bullet sound echoes around making me jump in my spot as I hear my mumma's gasp.

Vidyut's body fall straight back to the ground with bleeding temple. His eyes wide, and blood red. His guns falls from his hand.

Anirudh aimed centre of his head.

Vidyut. is. dead.

I find Nirav smriking devilishly; the gun in his hand is already vanished. And then my mind take a leap, he passed his gun into Anirudh's hand.

Anirudh furiously turned around to face Neil and pointed the gun towards him, but before anything can happen I see Neil pulling trigger of a gun, and it hit right into Anirudh's heart.

Anirudh's eyes were wide open in shock as collapse down into the floor.

"I trusted you." That's the only thing Neil utters, and it made me realise that it's the first time he talked to Anirudh since he came here. Well, technically not to Anirudh but his dead body.

Manipulation and instigation, is all took to make this two brother to kill.

Neil's words were emotionless and cold, but I know how hurt he is. I still remember when first time he told me about Anirudh almost two months ago, he was broken. After all, after Samrat Neil's first and closest friend was Anirudh; but he chose to lead the legacy of his family via betraying his bestfriend.

Just like Anirudh's grandfather did to Neil's grandfather.

Just like Anirudh's uncle betrayed to Neil's uncle.

Anirudh deceived Neil in the same way.

"Take them. I have something to finish. It's too much now." Neil commands Angad and Nirav as I see a girl stepping inside with gun in her hand.

I know her. Aditi.

"Italian men are here. We finished Desai's every men. All clear and safe."

Neil have her curt nod, and was about to turn around but I stopped him, "Where are you going?"

"Some unfinished chapter has to get finished." I tilt my head in confusion, but he just kissed my head and smiles.

"Go. I will be back. Safe and alive, believe me. And I have kept some fruits and juice for you in the car. Have them. Till you will finish all of it, I will be beside you." He orders me making me smile, but one thing striked my mind which flatter my lip's curve.

"What Sophia meant?" I asks remembering her words.

"All she is going to do is right thing from my point of view. If she wouldn't do it today then further in future, things will definitely lead her to it. Right all I can say is, she had a past." Neil says making more baffle.

"What do you mean, Neil? Say it clearly. Who is Sophia?"

"She connects two big mafias. Indian and American."

"Wh--what?" I shutter with my widen eyes.

"Yes! She is runaway daughter of American mafia."

___________________________________________
**************************************
7265 words.

Well, a very happy Holi guys!

I wish you all a colourful life ahead.

******
So, how was it?

Liked Avni's witch Aunt?

Anirudh- I mentioned him quite of times but people didn't got the hint, but I guess, it was worth.

Vidyut- many of you guessed it right.

Angad and Nirav on the frame.

Both the brothers are dead.

Kirti is dead.

Sophia. We, she is a mafia.

What is she upto now?

To whom Neil is going to?

******
Was it worth reading?

I hope that things are 80% clear for now, and rest will be fine like wine in next chapter.

*******
Please drop your votes and precious views in comment box.

Do share this book with your friends and follow me.

Till next update, bye!
___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 14.9K 30
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
132K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
122K 4.8K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...
74.6K 2.4K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...