Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

Bulma's Bad Day

103 5 0
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Previously on Dragon Ball...After surviving their encounters with the Red Ribbon Army, Goku and Sakura two kids braved the urban wilds of West City in search of Bulma's technical expertise. Now, with the Dragon Radar once again in working order, Bulma has decided to accompany two young warriors on their quest, and the three sail the wide blue skies towards their next great adventure!

__

Boy:Dad! Look! Do you see the boy and a girl besides him riding the cloud?

Father: No! But I see one that looks like an alligator!

__

Goku and his girlfriend Sakura riding together at the nimbus cloud while mini Bulma was still inside at his shirt flying straight at the sky below the river and they finally reach the wide blue sea ocean. Goku wasn't getting any sleep last time keeping his eyes open looking for the other dragon balls to collect for an exciting adventures. Sakura sitting next to her boyfriend, her snores was loud enough for getting goku's attention he look at her with his half eye lids open sounded asleep while she was sitting.

Sakura:Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...

Goku:(Yawn!) Sakura...it's time to wake up now. We're almost at the place where the dragon ball is so rise and shine.

Sakura:Zzz...Mmm...(Yawn!) Oh dear. I haven't slept for a while.

Goku:Me too sakura. It's because last time we've been really excited for our new adventures to go by just staying awake without falling asleep.

Sakura:(Giggled) Well I'm wide awake now that we're all here at the middle in the ocean. I wonder where the next Dragon ball is? Hope it was close by.

Goku:Let's ask Bulma then. We made it to the ocean, Bulma.

Mini Bulma:Huh? Okay. Just keep going straight. Do you have a nice sleep little sis?

Sakura:Yeah it was so I'm wide awake.

Mini Bulma:Well that's good to know.

Goku:So, How much longer?

Mini Bulma:Well, at the rate we're going I'd say... forever!

Sakura:Really? Forever?

Goku:That long, huh?

Mini Bulma:Yeah kids. It's too bad the Flying Nimbus can't go faster.

Sakura:Oh why didn't you say so? Bulma says to go faster Goku.

Goku:Well in that case, Hey! Nimbus! Faster!

Goku commanded it and the cloud do what he says started to fly At full speed. Mini Bulma started to screech and Sakura yell with happiness to do a summersault and going straight forward.

Mini Bulma:(Yelling) G-G-G-G-G-G-okuuuuu!

Sakura:(Laughing) Waaahoo! Yippee!

Goku:(Laughing) Fun huh?

Sakura:It is super fun! Just like riding at the roller coaster!!!

Goku:Then let's do some more fun! Yeah, Nimbus! Faster!

Sakura:Oh Yeeeah! Yaaahooo! This is more like it!

Mini Bulma:(Screaming)

He tells his friend nimbus to go even faster to do more flying tricks of summersaults or spiraling and going straight. Mini Bulma doesn't like it one bit the strong wind force to pushed her back at Goku's giant chest the speed of flying scaring her to death.

Mini Bulma:G-G-G-oku! Isn't this dangerous?! A-A-And how come sakura isn't scared like this?!

Goku:Nah! We'll be fine. And as for my girlfriend, she already get use to this because she always riding with me everyday she never gets scared the life out of this right sakura?

Sakura:One hundred percent right! I always get use to this in my whole life for an excitement ride! Nimbus is always number one! Let's do this some more goku I ain't tired just yet!

Mini Bulma:W-W-Whaaat?! You've got to be kidding me!

Goku:You want more sakura? (Laughing) Alrighty, then watch this!

His drive his yellow cloud to do once more a spiral then flying straight up high.

Mini Bulma:(Screaming)

Sakura:(Laughing) Alright! This is so much fuuun!

Mini Bulma:Goku!

Goku:(Laughing)

Sakura:(Laughing) Waaahooo!!!

With two Dragon Balls in their possession, Goku, Sakura and Bulma are Heading for their third! But as they'll soon find out, Their innocent search Is leading them straight into The heart of The most extreme danger!

__

Back at red ribbon army headquarters, Commander Red and Officer Black along with their Kuma soldier watching the wide screen map of the dragon radar showing the two green dots means that the dragon balls is going at the near island where general blue lives.

Purple creature:(Exhaled)

Commander Red:I wonder if that monkey tailed brat and mitsuko even knows what their getting themselves into?

Officer Black:I seriously doubt it! That island base is top secret! Those two kids most likely just following their radar.

Commander Red:Aye! Look how fast they're going! Darn those two kids! I want them dead!

Purple Creature:(Hisses)

He patted him to hard on the head his pet hisses then bitten his thumb small blood started to leak out.

Commander Red:(Grunted) (Yelling) Ah! Have you sent out the two images of the boy and that mysterious girl like I told you?

Kuma:Yes sir!

Commander Red:Good! Blue will be ready for 'im! I don't want that boy and that black suited girl leaving the island alive; do you understand?!

Kuma:Right!

Commander Red:This time the element of surprise is on our side! (Laughing)

__

Red ribbon army soldiers ride a yellow raft boat on the ocean started their search underwater. At the top secret island, there are three round shape dome houses behind the jungle forest with tall mushroom trees and mountains on it. A man known as general blue inside his round shape dome house looking himself at the mirror with his case full of roses busy fixing his handsome face.

General Blue:Hmmm. Perfect! (Chuckled)

Red Ribbon tiger soldier:(Knock, Knock!) General Blue, sir! A communiqué has arrived from our submarine!

General Blue:I'll be right there! Stay put!

He put on his blue arm band with his name on it and put on his top hat with a red ribbon logo ready himself for action.

General Blue:So they haven't found it yet? That's the big news?

Red Ribbon Tiger Soldier:I-I'm afraid so, sir!

General Blue:You people are lame! Do I have to do everything for you?

Red Ribbon Tiger Soldier:But, sir! Our Dragon Radar stinks! It's true! It only gives us the general idea the balls are in! It's just too vague, sir!

General Blue:I'm tired of excuses!

He caught his eye saw his one soldier picking his nose with disgust pointing his accusing finger at him.

General Blue:That's why you can't find it!

Red Ribbon Soldier:Huh?

General Blue:You're too busy picking your noses!

Red Ribbon Soldier:What? Please, sir! I-I wasn't!

General Blue:Fool! You're holding the evidence! Take him away! Execute him!

Red Ribbon Soldier:What?! No! No...!

Red Ribbon Tiger Soldier:Move along, private!

Red Ribbon Soldier:But I won't do it again!

Two soldiers obeying his orders they dragged him outside to execute he keep on rambling to apologize they don't pay attention a sound of a loud bang shot him dead.

General Blue:(Chuckled) Yes...You! Hop to! Delouse that station!

Red Ribbon Crocodile Soldier:Yes Sir!

He grabbed a spray doing it on the chair. The fox soldier take of his headphones giving a message from general blue.

Red Ribbon fox soldier:Sir! A message! It's in code, direct from HQ!

General Blue:Headquarters?

Red Ribbon Fox Soldier:Yes, General! That kid along with the girl wearing with black clothes too is on their way here!

General Blue:What? The boy? And the girl wearing black clothes Coming here? Well, this should be fun!

Red Ribbon Crocodile Soldier:But General! They maybe two little kids but they working together to destroyed the White Corps and the Silver Corps single handedly, sir! Aye!

General Blue:But not Blue, right?

Red Ribbon Crocodile Soldier:(Stammered) Ahh! Of course not, sir! No!

General Blue:Silver and White lost the fight, didn't they?

He took out two pictures that red ribbon HQ sended to him. The first picture is Goku and the second one is his disguise girlfriend and name mitsuko.

General Blue:Hmm. I'm a bit disappointed though, I thought this second picture was that measly monkey tail girl name sakura hilari. You do remember her right?

Red Ribbon Crocodile Soldier:Of course I remember her! It's all thanks to commander red that his plan is to blow up her entire island which is her home. All of us are happy that it's gone for good sir!

General Blue:Tch! But I'm not!

Red Ribbon Crocodile Soldier:H-Huh? Wha?

General Blue:Didn't you forget?! Even her home island has been destroyed along with her parents too, she escaped by the help of her good for nothing mother! It means, she's still out there somewhere around the world hiding herself preventing from facing us!

Red Ribbon Crocodile Soldier:(Stammered) I-I-I didn't forget that either because commander Red told all of us that kind of news! We haven't given up looking for her sir!

General Blue:Hmph! I knew that. but I ain't given up either. I will never forget that day what she did to me and colonel violet too.

Flashback:

Sakura:I guess both of you are the last ones here now that I beat up your soldiers, both of you are next be prepared for some pain(Cracked her knuckles)

General Blue:(Gulp) Heh! No matter! Just because you beat up our soldiers that doesn't mean it's over you can fight as many as you want until you get tired because we have a back up in our sleeves...Hm? Oh speak of the devil! Their arrive on time now hahahahaha!!!!

Sakura turned her head her eye's widened that everything she saw was red ribbon army battle ships,submarines, helicopters,planes,and jets.

Hostages#1:AHHHH!!! THIS IS MADNESS!!! WHERE ALL GONNA DIE!!! EVERYONE WE MUST GET OFF THIS ISLAND AND RUN FOR OUR LIVES!!!

With that all of the hostages and villagers start running and swim in there lives to get off the island they got away as fast as they could for safety until then the whistling of cannon fire,firing missles and machine guns straight to the villagers and hostages it exploded on them they scream in pain they couldn't get away they ended up dying drowning at the bottom of the sea.

Sakura:n-no...(Sakura clench her teeth and fist of anger) h-how could they...those heartless monsters!

General Blue: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What a marvelous sight! This is what we are supposed to do red ribbon army will rule the world!

Colonel Violet:Now that those hostages and villagers are out of the way, our main target is that little girl and her parents rest assured our mission will be successful this should be easy.

Sakura wasted no time to use water whip on both of them and they slammed on the biggest tree she freeze them on there whole body to shut them up.

Flashback Ended:

General Blue:(Growled) When I find you little monkey tail girl, I'll tore you limb from limb no matter what it takes! I will have my revenge one way or another! But first...I have to deal with these two nuisances by the orders of the commander (Chuckled) But now we'll see what Blue can do! (Laughing).

__

Back with Goku, Sakura and Bulma, nimbus go flying straight direction now that their done playing fast joy rides by a minute focusing where the dragon ball is.

Goku:Oh, wow! It's getting steamy out here!

Sakura:The sun maybe hotter today but I'm still okay though.

Goku:It's because of your fire bending isn't it? I hope you will keep your promise to teach me everything about it.

Sakura:Of course I didn't forget goku so no worries.

Goku:(Chuckled) Thank you!

Mini Bulma:We're almost there, kids!

Goku:Gosh, I can't wait! My chest is getting sweaty!

Sakura:All we need is to find a nearest island to find some shades to having our good rest how's that sound?

Goku:Well that sounds like a great idea to me. Huh?

The monkey tailed boy look down at the waters saw some under water sea creatures. Sakura look at it as well catching her eye with interest.

Goku:Wow look down there Bulma, Sakura Underwater birds!

Mini Bulma:Those are giant rays, silly!

Sakura:Oh my gosh! Really? Yay! More sea creatures to see how exciting!

Goku:Wow!

Two giant stingrays splashed out and dive down back at the water a few times causing a medium size water waves Goku, Sakura and Bulma watch them with fascination.

Goku:Yo! Hey!

Sakura:I can't believed I seen them for real for the first time of my life!

Goku:Yeah so do I! Let's hold hands together to follow them a bit.

Sakura:Great idea Goku I like it! So come on, let's go!

Goku:Oh yeah!

Two young warriors decided to hold hands together stood up to make the nimbus cloud follow the stingrays having fun for a bit while.

Goku/Sakura:(Laughing)

Two giant stingrays jumped higher this time to revealed their whole bodies in the air.

Goku:Hi!

Sakura:Wow! How awesome they are!

After that, they dive back down under the water to make a biggest water wave to splashed them three.

Goku:Aah!

Sakura:(Laughing) W-Whoa!

Mini Bulma:(Gasp)

And finally, the giant stingray splash out one last time jumping over them

Goku:(Laughing) Whoa!

Sakura:So cool! (Chuckled)

And the other one was jumping behind them moving aside to let the stingray dive back down at the water continue to move on straight saying goodbye to them.

Goku:Bye! (Laughing) Yeah!

Sakura:See ya guys!

Mini Bulma:(Sigh)

Bulma check on her dragon radar again her eyes widened that their destination where the dragon ball is already been found at the spot.

Mini Bulma:Huh? Goku, wait! Stop!

Goku do what she said to make his flying nimbus to stop at the middle of wide ocean with scattered near islands.

Mini Bulma:We made it kids! The ball's right below us!

Goku:Huh? Really? But there's nothing Down there except water!

Sakura:His right Bulma. If that dragon ball is in there, I say it's very deep to retrieve it.

Goku:Look Bulma, Sakura!

Mini Bulma:Your absolutely right there little sis! It must be on the bottom!

Goku:I'll bet it's pretty deep down there!

Sakura:Definitely it is.

Mini Bulma:Yeah, we're gonna need a home base! Let's see. Uh... There! That island will do!

Goku:Right!

Sakura:Okay then!

Bulma Orders Goku to go at the near island he navigated his flying nimbus going in there with a big mountain, forest and tall mushroom trees. They look down for a bit saw a yellow raft boat along with the red ribbon army men wearing their scuba diving suits.

Bulma:Check it out kids. There's a boat! Hmh.

Sakura observed the yellow raft boat with men riding it closer she gasp but not to loud without Goku and Bulma hearing it. She definitely saw them belong to the red ribbon army that means the island that bulma ordered Goku to go right now, there are still more of them like the red ribbon base.

Sakura (Thoughts:Damn it! I didn't know there are more of those red ribbon scums live on this island base! When they saw me like this, they're gonna force me to join them or kill me! I can't let that happened!)

Mini Bulma:Hey sis?...little sis...Hey! Sakura!

Sakura:H-H-Huh?! W-What? Bulma?

Mini Bulma:What's wrong with you sakura? I saw clearly on your face that your...angry or something?

Sakura:(Gulp!) Well it's just that...I was thinking uh...my miscalculating magic about summoning food! That's why I'm angry at!

Mini Bulma animated fall herself inside Goku's shirt while she screamed.

Mini Bulma:S-Seriously Sakura?! All you can think about is food magic summoning?!...Oh jeez your just like your boyfriend goku! I thought you where angry about something on your mind but you can practice about that later we have a dragon ball to hunt okay little sis?

Sakura:Uh Y-Yeah! You got that right sorry my mind sometimes got slipped! (Laughing Nervously)

Mini Bulma:(Giggled) Good. Just keep going straight Goku on that island!

Goku:Sure okay!

While he navigated his nimbus cloud, Goku hold a serious expression on his face looking back on his girlfriend sakura.

Goku:(Thoughts:I'm pretty sure sakura telling us a lie. She definitely angry about something on her mind I better ask her later.)

They are now landed on the top secret island base two young warriors hop off the nimbus cloud and mini Bulma jump out at goku's shirt.

Mini Bulma:Look out world! I'm coming up!

She activated her micro band to change herself into her normal size again.

Goku:Woah.

Sakura:It's good your back at your normal size again sis.

Bulma:(Groans) Man! What a relief!

Goku:Hey! Sakura and I just go get the Dragon Ball and be right back!

Sakura:Don't worry, me and goku ain't gonna take off our clothes today I will just used my water bending ability that me and goku will breath underwater no problem.

Goku:(Chuckled) That's a cool idea sakura!

Bulma:(Laughing) Oh! You kids want little ol' me to stay here! Right? Is that it?

Goku:Yeah!

Sakura:If you wanted too.

Bulma:Well forget it, kiddo! And sis you maybe a water bending expert but you need to save your energy for not getting yourself tired I'm coming, too! See! I've got Dyno-caps! Yep! Can't beat 'em! Now! Instant submarine!

She opened her pink capsule case but she screamed with surprised what bulma saw was a one color blue dino cap inside.

Bulma:(Screaming)

Goku:What's wrong?

Sakura:Is there a problem big sis?

Bulma:This! All my capsules are gone except this one! Oh, no! (Shrieks)

The blue haired teenage scientist dropped the empty pink capsule case realizing it wasn't her's.

Bulma:This is Dad's. We must have gotten ours mixed up.

Sakura:I see...Your dad maybe a top genius scientist, but why don't you use that one see if it could do something useful for all three of us.

Goku:Yeah my girlfriend is right. Well, maybe there's one of those "instant subma-thingies" In there.

Bulma:(Grunts) I wish! But I seriously doubt it! Goku, Sakura! I have a bad feeling about this!

Goku:But there might be something in there that can help us!

Sakura:Well...will just have to figure it out today what that capsule does. It would be something what your dad built it himself.

Bulma:I doubt it! Well, maybe...It's possible, I guess. There could be--Oh, all right! Here it goes!

She clicked her dad's capsule and threw up in the air then started to poof with purple smoke. What they saw was Dr Briefs porn magazine collection fall over. The pink porn magazine landed on his head then started to look at the magazine with confusion sakura looked at it as well but she yelp jumped backwards looking away using her hands covering her face while she was blushing with embarrassment.

Sakura:E-E-Eeeekkk!

Goku:Gosh, how sad! These girls must be poor. They can't afford clothes. Doesn't it sakura?

Sakura:G-G-Goku! I'm not answering that kind of question! It's very embarrassing!

Bulma carried a comically anger expression on her face while she hold the rest of her dad's porn mag collection.

Bulma:Can't you see my little sister is way to young to look at those dirty things and she's looking really embarrassed right now! And Those girls are not poor, kid!

Goku:They're not?

Bulma:No, sir! Now give me that! (Grunted)

Goku:Uh...

Bulma:Isn't there a man on this whole planet with a shred of decency? Men are animals! (Yelling)

Bulma's tentrum is making her really angry right now. So she started to ripped all of her dad's dirty porn magazines Goku look at her with confusion and his girlfriend still covering her face with beet red. When Bulma stops, she breathing heavily for a while to calm her down for a bit.

Goku:Uh sakura, you can look now.

Sakura:Hmm? Really?

Sakura opened her eyes removing her hands from her face. Her eyes widened that she saw so many ripped off pieces of dirty mags all over the ground sakura breath in relief glad her adoptive older sister got rid all of it.

Sakura:Ah Phew!...T-Thanks for saving my eyesights Bulma. I-I didn't know your dad was just like master roshi.

Bulma:(Panted)...To tell you the truth (Panted)...My dad keep on reading those stupid dirty magazines (Panted)...For Almost a damn year for his life or something!

Sakura:(Laughing Nervously) Y-Yes I see...

Goku:Bulma?

Bulma:(Breathing Heavily) What?

Goku:Since you don't have any of your capsule thingies with you, Sakura and i will go find the dragon ball using my girlfriend's water bending Abilities so we'll be right back!

Bulma:Fine! Whatever! Look after Goku okay Sakura?

Sakura:I'll keep that in mind sis. Just stay here in this island to cool your head off. Oh and just in case!

She poof out her magic storage bag rummages to get something inside. She pulled out a beautiful magical compact.

Sakura:Here Bulma, you should really need this.

Goku:Hm? What is it?

Bulma:Uh thanks but why did you give me this compact to me? I'm I gonna put on some make up or something?

Sakura:(Laughing) not really. That's no ordinary compact I gave you, that is one of my prettiest creations all about magical stuff that my adoptive mother used to teach me. That is called a magical communication compact I made it myself all you need to do is to press the heart button on top right there when it's opened call me anytime or anywhere when you had problems.

Bulma:Oh thank you so much! This is the most useful thing you ever gave me in my whole life I'll never lose this!

Sakura:That's good to hear sis but you can keep it forever in case you call me for an emergency situation okay?

Bulma:Mm-Hm! Don't worry I won't let you down!

Sakura:Alright then Goku it's time to go get that dragon on the deep buttom of the sea!

Goku:(Chuckled) Okay then so let's go!

Goku/Sakura:Bye, Bulma!

Bulma:Good luck! Be careful you two lovebirds!

Goku and Sakura started to fly away with the flying nimbus leaving Bulma behind at the secret base island. They stopped flying they are now at the middle on the wide ocean Goku tilted his head that he remembers something that why his girlfriend got so angry earlier it is a good time for her to ask some questions.

Goku:Hey sakura?

Sakura:Yes? What is it Goku?

Goku:I know this is getting strange but I wanna talk to you just for a short time please.

Sakura:Really? Right now?...Oh well what is it you wanna talk about Goku?

Goku:I know you are lying to us earlier.

Sakura:Lying?

Goku:Please tell me the truth sakura. I just wanna know why your so angry at something I promise I won't tell Bulma you gotta trust me!

Sakura:(Thoughts:How does he know I was angry for real?...Oh well, I might as well tell Goku the real reason anyway. I feel so bad that I lied to my big sister and him.) (Sigh) Y-You got me there. I'm angry for real earlier.

Goku:Then why? Please tell me the reason your feeling this way?

Sakura:D-Do you remember that Bulma spotted a yellow boat on the ocean?

Goku:Yeah she did spot it, and so do I.

Sakura:I'm afraid Goku...I see them clearly with my own eyes those men they ride on it are the members of the red ribbon army.

Goku:(Gasp!) W-What did you say?! Are you sure their really here? And that means that island Bulma told us to stay, have more of them too?! We gotta get back!

Sakura:Goku hold on! It's okay! But just remember, I gave her my magical communication compact so I instructed her to use to call me when she's in trouble okay?

Goku:Well...I guess I can't say no to that...Alrighty then we better start diving down underwater Bulma did say it was very deep.

Sakura:No worries, that won't be a problem at all we don't really need to hold our breaths and swimming. Lower down your flying nimbus Goku so that I could create a big water bubble for us dive down there.

Goku:Roger that! Nimbus Go lower!

He commanded his yellow cloud to descend down without touching the ocean waters. Sakura stood up to raise both of her arms forward then wave it to used her water bending skills to created a big water bubble.

(Just like this one)

Sakura:This should be good enough. Alright Goku hop on inside!

Goku:(Chuckled) Yahoo!...just wait right here nimbus will be back soon!

Sakura:Alright, let's dive!

Goku:Oh yeah! Here we go!

Two kids are now started to dive down under the water along with their water bubble they don't need to hold their breaths together they can easily swimming underwater no problem. All they can see was all sorts of sea creatures that Sakura really excited to see the most likely fishes swimming straight and white squids too.

Sakura:This. Is. Amazing! Look at all those fishes swimming everywhere in here and that white squid sure is adorable!

Goku:(Laughing) you sure really like sea animals in here huh? But me too! This is the first time saw those guys how great in here!

Sakura:I always agree with you!

Goku and Sakura continue to swim their underwater adventure looking for the dragon ball while all the sea animals enjoying swimming themselves everywhere knowing could be near or far to get it.

__

Back with Bulma alone by herself at the island, she manage to let her temper calm after she ripped off all Dr Briefs dirty porn magazine collection still mad at him for storaging inside his capsule. Her face change into a happy or relief ones because sakura giving her the magical communication compact in case Bulma was in trouble she put it inside her pink bag started herself to think for a bit.

Bulma:What am I supposed to do while those two kids are gone? This is boring! Hey, wait! (Laughing) If there was a boat, there must be people! And where there's people, there's shopping!

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK'S OVER NOW BACK TO THE SHOW:

Back with Goku and Sakura, they still diving down under water slowly while the bubble still around them. It's been three minutes still no sign of the dragon ball sakura caught her eye saw a medium size cave not to far from them.

Sakura:Hey Goku look over there! It's an underwater cave you wanna check it out today? I had a hunch the next Dragon ball might be in there.

Goku:I don't see why not, let's go then!

Sakura:You bet!

They started to swim at the left direction all the fishes, Squids, jellyfishes and the rest of the sea creatures dancing around underwater. They finally got inside the cave put it seems pretty dark inside sakura immediately summoned a flashlight to lit up the whole place to see clearly proceeded to explore while swimming inside their giant bubble.

Goku:You ready to check this place out?

Sakura:Heh. Ready as ever be!

__

Back at the top secret island, Bulma walked around inside the jungle forest turned her head to search what she needed for while two young warriors busy looking at the next Dragon ball under the wide ocean.

Bulma:If there's a resort here, they might even have a store that sells the DynoCaps I need. Goku and my little sis are strong, the wide ocean maybe to deep, but good thing sakura has water bending skills to make them breath deep under water.

She looked down saw three pink little flowers. She bend down looking it closer with interest.

Bulma:Wow! What pretty flowers!...huh?

Three pink flowers making a rustling sound Bulma held a confused face a big purple lizard showing his face makes the blue haired girl scaring her to life

Bulma:(screams, whimpers)

Purple lizard:(Yawn)

Bulma:(Whimpers) (Sighs) Thank goodness! Uhhh... I'm starting to think this island is deserted! Those scuba divers Must have come from A yacht or something. It feels so empty.

Seagulls:(Cawing)

Bulma:Huh? No, wait! There's someone here!

Bulma saw two jets on the sky she raise both of her arms while she yelled.

Bulma:Hey! Hello! Hi!

A man hold the lever pulled the cover on top showing a red button then push it started to fire the guns on the ground like a shower while moving straight forward.

(Gun Shooting)

Bulma:Huh?

(Gun Shooting)

Bulma:What?

It was clear she saw at the sky was the two men riding on the white jet copters was the red ribbon army. Bulma wasted no time but to turn around and run away as fast as she could while screaming.

Bulma:This can't be happening! There must be some mistake! Aaah! Help me! Somebody, please! Why me? This isn't fair! Help me! I'm too young to die! (Screaming) Huh? Ah wait! The compact!

Bulma slipped her pink bag off of her back frantically rummages inside finally took out the magical communication compact sakura gave it to her.

Bulma:M-My little sis did say I could use this as an emergency call when I'm in trouble!

Red Ribbon pilot 2:Stop right there!

Bulma:It's now or never!

Bulma pressed the heart shaped button on top to let the compact opened with white sparkling dust inside. Bulma look at the compact mirror started to call sakura.

Bulma:Hello! Hello! Hello can hear me little sis?! Please I need your heeelp!

__

Back inside at the underwater cave ocean, Goku and Sakura still has their big bubble around them still stable without being pop. They're going deep inside the cave searching everywhere at the whole dark place flash still active it's already been an hour none of them couldn't find the dragon ball.

Sakura:(Sigh) it's no use Goku. We've searched everywhere inside this cave all we see was corals, rocks and other stuff in here.

Goku:Your right about that sakura I'm getting pretty tired exploring this place. Let's get outta here and find another place anyway.

Sakura:Okay if you say so.

Two young warriors was about to swimming out of the cave, but a loud red glow with a beeping sound was heared.

(I know this belongs to sailor moon, but take as an example)

Goku:Huh? What was that? Why are you glowing red all of a sudden sakura?

Sakura:Oh, it looks like Bulma used her compact she is calling me right now.

Sakura reach on to her pocket took out her own magical communication compact while it was glowing red while the sound is still beeping.

Goku:Whoa! I thought you gave it to Bulma?

Sakura:I just did. But I created two pairs of it so there's nothing to be worrying about.

Goku:(Chuckled) Oh okay then.

Sakura press the heart shaped button to make the compact open with glittering white dust inside. The mirror was slowly acted up what Goku and Sakura saw was Bulma with a frantically alerted on her face while running and screaming making the two tailed kids eyes widened in surprised.

Bulma(Compact Mirror):(Screaming) Sis help me! I'm a bit of a big pickle here! (Screaming)

Sakura:Bulma what's the matter? Just tell me why are you screaming?!

Goku:Yeah what's going on Bulma?

Bulma(Compact Mirror):Just see for yourselves!

Bulma held her magical communication compact in the air to let them see clearly. Goku and Sakura gasp in shock that the two men riding at their white jet copters red ribbon army was flying straight forward while shooting their guns after her.

Bulma(Compact Mirror):S-S-See what I mean?! Get back at the island and help me p-p-please! I don't wanna die! I still don't have a boyfriend and I haven't get married yet in my own future!

Sakura:Just hang in there sis, me and goku will be right there. In the meantime, keep avoiding them at all cost.

Bulma(Compact Mirror):O-Okay! But please hurry! And you too Goku!

Sakura closed her own compact put it back on her pocket and face to face each other.

Goku:We better get back in the island and saved Bulma it's far more important right now.

Sakura:Your right we must go. So hold my hand goku will teleported back at your flying nimbus cloud.

Goku:Sounds good to me!

He held his girlfriend's hand and activated her teleportation magic with magic circle and yellow glowing lights surrounded them and they vanished. And reappeared out of the ocean waters hop on the nimbus cloud together and zoomed straight back at the island going to rescue Bulma.

__

Back at the island, Bulma was still running on her feet while screaming in panic two men of the red ribbon army riding on their white jet copters still chasing her wouldn't leave her alone.

Bulma:(Screaming) I just hope those two will get back here in time or I'll be toast!...Oh, no!

Red Ribbon pilot 1 move his white jet copter for blocking bulma's way to make her stop running.

Red Ribbon Pilot 1:That's far enough! Hey! It's a doe! No little buck around here and also that black suited little girl too.

Red Ribbon pilot 2:Yeah! Roger that!

Bulma:(Yelling)

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:Don't move! Or we'll shoot!

Bulma:I...I won't give up! T-They'll be here! (Whimpers)

She decided to stay brave while stuttering. Two white jet copters slowly landed on the ground, two men hop off and walked towards bulma.

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:Well, what do we have here?

Red Ribbon Pilot 1:Just a frightened girl! Sorry about that! We thought You were someone else!

Bulma:What? This was all a mistake?! Jerks! Are you crazy? What's the big idea?! I could have been killed!

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:Hey! Relax, babe!

Bulma:You shot at me!

Red Ribbon Pilot 1:Come on! Cut us a little slack, girl! We were following orders!

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:That's right! We're soldiers! Military studs!

Bulma:I see. Well, hey! My name's Bulma! I'm looking for a place to shop! Maybe find myself a submarine on discount!

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:A submarine?

Bulma:I like to sight see! You know. Look at all the reefs.

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:You can't even buy capsules here, babe! This island's deserted!

Bulma:No way! Well, darn! How strange! I wonder whose boat that was?

Red Ribbon Pilot 1 and 2:(Chuckled)

__

Goku:Hello! Bulma! Where are you?

Sakura:Big sister! Where'd you go? Can you hear us? I just hope she's alright. Those red ribbon better not hurt her.

Goku:Don't you worry sakura, will find her quickly. There's no way we could let her die. And also, She can never stay put!

Sakura:Tell me about it. She didn't heed my warning about our adventures sometimes has dangers in our way.

They drop their guard down for not watching where their going. Both of them yelling in panic that they flying went through the tree leaves. His nimbus stop flying and turned around saw the two tailed kids Goku was stuck on the vines and Sakura also stuck besides him.

Goku:(Grunted) S-Sakura, are you okay?

Sakura:(Grunted) don't worry about me, I'm good! Sorry I couldn't watch the way.

Goku:(Chuckled) It's no biggie. It happens everytime. Huh? Look sakura, food. Ya want some too?

Sakura:I could use some snacks but thank you.

Goku/Sakura:(Nom, Nom) Yum!

__

Bulma:Thanks! See ya, then.

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:Hold on! You're under arrest...for being too pretty!

Red Ribbon Pilot 1:No joke! What a crime!

Bulma:Gosh! You men think I'm pretty, huh?

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:Uh, huh! Yeah! Very pretty!

Bulma:Wow! You soldiers made my day! Thank you!

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:We did, aaye?

Red Ribbon Pilot 1:Hhhnnnh! Mmm! Hey! Chicky baby! Let's have some fun, 'kay?

Bulma:Fun? With you?

Red Ribbon Pilot 1 and 2:(Chuckled)

Bulma:Hey! Easy does it there, boys. What do you mean by "fun"?

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:Fun.

Bulma:The good kind of fun, or the bad kind?

Red Ribbon Pilot 1:Good!

Bulma:Like swimming? And hiking? That kind?

Red Ribbon Pilot 1 and 2:No!

Bulma:Oh! I see... That fun!

Red Ribbon Pilot 1 and 2:(Chuckled)

Bulma:Too bad, guys! I'm only sixteen! Sorry! No fun! I'm under age!

Red Ribbon Pilot 1:Yeah, heh-heh.

Bulma:Can you guys wait?

Red Ribbon Pilot 1 and 2:(Chuckled)

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:Sure!

Red Ribbon Pilot 1:Sure, we'll wait!

Bulma was at the end of the cliff two red ribbon army men jumped towards Bulma to pounce at her.

Red Ribbon Pilot 1 and 2:(Grunts)

Bulma:(Shrieks)

Red Ribbon Pilot 1 and 2:Time's up! (Laughing)

Bulma:(Screams)

Red Ribbon Pilot 1 and 2:(Laughing)

She make a quick move to grabbed some sands throwing it at the men making them cough.

Red Ribbon Pilot 1 and 2:(Coughing)

It's her chance to crawl down and run away to escaped the two men behind. Their foots slipped and they started to run while yelling down onto the cliff and run back up as fast they could made it at the other side she stick her tongue out mocking them.

Bulma:Bleeeh! Take that, ugly butts!

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:That girl's dead!

Once again, she ran away at the two red ribbon army men driving at their white jet copters chasing her down.

Bulma:(Panting) Go, Bulma! Don't you stop!

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:Stop! Or we'll open fire!

Bulma:(Yelling) Oh, no! Goku, little sis help me, please! (Panting) Help! Goku, Sakura! Where are you two kids?!

__

Back with the two kids, goku and sakura eat enough fruits filled up their stomachs rubbing it with satisfaction.

Goku:(Sigh) that was yummy isn't it sakura? Does it taste good or what?

Sakura:Every tree fruits with all kinds of taste. It's definitely really good!

Goku:(Chuckled) Told ya so!

(Magical Communication Compact Beeping)

Sakura:Huh? She calls again.

Goku:Is she safe for getting away from those red ribbon bad guys?

Sakura:Let's check.

She opened her compact to look at the mirror seeing Bulma again still running like the wind held her panic face while screaming.

Bulma(Compact Mirror):(Screaming) Where in the world both are you?! I'm almost gonna pass out you know!

Sakura:Eep! Sorry about that sis! It's just that goku was really hungry for a bit eating some fruit tree and uh...me too.

Bulma(Compact Mirror):He did what?! He almost damn forgot about me! That stupid kid!

Goku:Aww lightened up Bulma. Both of us are done eating for now so where heading your way to save you.

Bulma(Compact Mirror):Ugh! Just hurry up and get me already!

She closed the compact and put it back on her pocket ready to depart rescuing Bulma.

Goku:Man. She could be a little mean sometimes and complaining too.

Sakura:Well she really does have that kind of behavior like that anytime in her whole life. But it doesn't matter we will going to get used to her once she change into a different person trust me okay?

Goku:Your my girlfriend sakura. I always trust you in my whole life (Chuckled) so ready to go?

Sakura:(Giggled) Ready as ever be.

His flying nimbus levitating up on the air and zooming up in the sky. They've search up to get a better look down at the forest. Bulma's voice is really loud enough to let Goku and Sakura hear her clearly.

Bulma:Goku! Little Sister! Where are you two?!

Goku:Uh...Uh...Oh! Hey! There she is!

Sakura:And those two chasing her there! I better disguise myself for now.

Goku:Alright you can do that. But I promise not to tell Bulma who you are to keep you covered.

Sakura:Thanks a lot!

__

Bulma:(Screaming) Somebody, please!

__

Sakura:She's a little stress after all that running she had go through.

Goku:And being in a bad mood! Oh, boy! Great! We're Coming, Bulma!

Sakura:This is gonna take a while...Magical Change!

Her magic circle appeared and the sparkling light bath around her body. And it died down she wore back her black suited disguise as mitsuko again.

__

Bulma:(Screamed)

Red Ribbon Pilot 1 and 2:(Chuckled)

Bulma:(Yells) (Panting)

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:(Laughing)

Goku appeared just in time only by himself at his nimbus cloud that caught the Red Ribbon Pilot 2 attention caught his eyes on him.

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:Hey! What the heck?!

Goku descends his yellow cloud besides Bulma while flying forward.

Bulma:It's about time!

Goku:Hey, what's the deal? Are those guys bad or what?

Bulma:Yes! Get them!...Huh? W-Wait a second? Where's my little sister?! Don't tell me you left her behind have you?!

Goku:Well that's really a mean thing to say. She ordered me to go on ahead without her because she is really capable taking care of herself fighting some bad guys just like behind us right now and their ain't many too.

Bulma:Well...(Sigh!) Fine kid I trust you! After all she really is the world champion of the 21st martial arts tournament. After this where looking for her got it?!

Goku:Loud and Clear Bulma!

Red Ribbon Pilot 2 watch the monkey tailed boy carefully that the flashback on his head reminded of the picture he saw was the same he finally realized who he is now.

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:The boy...Yeah! That's him!

Red Ribbon Pilot 1:Whoa! You're right! He's mi-

He was been interrupted for shooting him that someone is landed on top of the red ribbon pilot one's white jet copter. He looked up so as his partner their eyes widened in shock that they saw Goku's disguise girlfriend the black suited girl mitsuko.

Mitsuko:Hmph! I wouldn't do that if I where you!

Two red ribbon soldiers was surprised at her appearance the flashback on the picture of mitsuko was exactly the same she looks.

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:The black suited little girl...So it is her! She finally show her face!

Red Ribbon Pilot 1:(Screaming)

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:Don't worry I'll get her just don't move! I'll shoot her an instant! (Chuckled)

Bulma:Huh? Goku, who is she? Somebody you know?

Goku:(Thoughts:Well I did promise sakura to cover her up not gonna let her identity exposed.) (Laughing) You bet Bulma she helped me and sakura on our adventures when we got danger in our way. Don't worry, she's on the good side and her name is mitsuko!

Bulma:Mitsuko huh?...If you say she's the one helping you and sakura on your dangerous adventures, then I'm totally supported her as well.

Goku:I'm happy to hear it. Her fighting skills is quiet amazing when you see her now!

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:(Laughing) Say goodbye brat!

The pilot 2 aimed his gun at mitsuko started to open fire towards her. She lifted her one hand with a blue glowing aura to make the bullets stopped firing.

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:W-W-What the heck?!

Bulma:W-Whoa!

Goku:(Chuckled)

She circle her finger in slow motion to reverse the bullets commanded fire towards back at him. Pilot 2 screamed while his white jet copter moving frantically.

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:(Screaming) S-She's so unreal!

Bulma:W-Wow...She's amazing!

Goku:(Chuckled) See? What did I tell you?

Mitsuko:And to put those guns away.

She raise both of her hands this time with blue glowing aura making their guns wrapping around like a knot to make sure it won't get active again. This makes two red ribbon soldiers screamed in shocked they tried to fire their guns but it didn't work anymore already broken by mitsuko.

Red Ribbon Pilot 1:W-What the heck!? Our guns is jammed!

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:How can this be happening?! She's just a weakling little black suited girl!

Mitsuko:Weakling am I?

Red Ribbon Pilot 2:Huh?...(Screaming)

Mitsuko phased herself in front of pilot 2 using her quick speed. She pulled back her fist and launched it on his stomach he screamed in pain with great force making his white jet copter fall down on the sandy ground causing an explosion.

Goku:(Laughing) awesome work mitsuko!

Mitsuko:Mmhm! One down and one to go! He's all yours goku!

Goku:(Chuckled) It's about time for some action!

His nimbus cloud zooming towards red ribbon pilot one to strike him next. Pilot one saw that coming he used his guns to shoot him but he really forgotten that it was broken by mitsuko's magic.

Red Ribbon Pilot 1:(Whimpered) Oh no! I forgot my guns ain't working anymore! Plan B, run away!

Goku:Sorry pal, but your plan B won't help you to escaped from me!

Red Ribbon Pilot 1:(Screamed)

Goku:Power Pole, extend!

He commanded his power pole to grow long he swinged his weapon at pilot 1 to bashed on top on his head started to fall down land crashed besides pilot 2 is now Goku and mitsuko won the fight mitsuko teleported herself standing at his nimbus cloud besides Goku they face each other with smiles on their face to do a high five each other.

Goku:Yeah! We did it!

Mitsuko:Now that's what I called a victory!

__

Back at top secret island headquarters, looking at the monitor where two green dots are two men pilot 1 and 2 beeping and it's stopped they've been destroyed by Goku and Mitsuko making Red Ribbon Crocodile Soldier shocked.

Red Ribbon Crocodile Soldier:What? General Blue! The jet-copters!

General Blue:Hmm?

Red Ribbon Crocodile Soldier:They're gone! Kapoof! They just ain't there no more, sir!

General Blue:So... The monkey tailed boy and his black suited sidekick little girl has arrived! Well then, let the games begin! (chuckles). Once I've done with those two miserable runts, your next at my killing list sakura hilari.

__

Back with Goku, Mitsuko and Bulma, they stared crashed landed red ribbon pilot 1 and 2 on the sand ground with black smokes in it.

Goku:So, I uh, I guess you didn't find any Dyno-caps, huh?

Bulma:No, Goku, I didn't find any Dyno-caps...Great observation. So you're the great mitsuko that Goku was telling me about.

Mitsuko:Well not just you meeting me, the rest of your friends too at the west city.

Bulma:W-W-What?! Oh my gosh for real Goku?!

Goku:Yeah of course for real! Whenever those people doing bad things everywhere in sight, mitsuko help me and sakura when both of us are in danger wherever we go! Besides, oolong, puar, and yamcha already friends with her for almost a long time!

Bulma:Well I'll be darn. How about that...If that was all true then, I would be very happy your going to be my good friend you have my full support. Thank you so much for looking after my little sis and Goku truly I am.

Bulma raise her hand in front of her. Mitsuko smiled she hold it doing a friendly shakehands.

Mitsuko:Your very welcome Bulma. I should always keep my duty in checked to help your friend here and Sakura. Speaking of her, I must get her now telling the good news that your alright. I must go now we will see each other again anytime...Albeo Exorior!

Mitsuko activated her magic abilities to make herself transport to cover around her with blue glowing orb to a desired where she wants to go then mitsuko vanished in sight for making Bulma gasp in surprised mixed with awe.

Bulma:(Gasp) That. Was. So Cool!

Goku:(Chuckled)...You know it!

Bulma:I wish I wanna talk to her some more, (Sigh) But it's to bad mitsuko said she really needs to keep her duty in checked acting herself like a super hero.

Goku:I felt the same way too...

Sakura:Hey guys!

Bulma:Hm?

Goku:huh? (Laughing) Sakura there you are!

Sakura finally change her clothes back into normal turtle school girl style karate gi. Came out inside the forest she holds one yellow fruit for her big sister Bulma Goku ran into her first giving her an open arms launching herself giving him a big affectionate hug Goku giggled at his girlfriend kissing at her forehead. They let go of each other greeting Bulma next.

Sakura:Hey Bulma! I just heared from my close friend mitsuko about what happened to you but I'm really happy and relieved that your safe Goku and Mitsuko saving you from those two bad guys.

Bulma:Yeah that is so true. But I gotta say, the way I saw mitsuko she fights, her powers was very incredible beating up a one man with ease! I bet she's the strongest kid in the world! Oh man! I really wish I had an autograph like her!

Sakura (Laughing) don't worry, she told me that she can making herself reappeared where she goes around the city or anywhere because she's been patrolling.

Bulma:Patrolling huh? I was right. She really acted herself as a super hero or a police officer.

Sakura (Sweat dropped) (Thoughts:Eh me? Super Hero? Police Officer? I would perhaps...) Anyways you want to eat this yummy fruit? Goku and I eat these to make our stomachs full go on try it.

Bulma:Uh...Oh sakura, your such a sweet little pumpkin! (Crunch) (Nom) (Nom)...Oh wow! How super yummy!

Sakura:(Chuckled) told you so!...but still...

Goku:But still?

Bulma:Hmm?

Sakura:While my boyfriend and I went underwater with my water bubble, we are so busy searching for the dragon ball. The whole underwater place was so huge and all and your probably right sis. I'm almost get exhausted if I used a lotta energy into my water bending Abilities.

Bulma:Don't blame yourself sis. You did your best to hold onto your bubble along with Goku to find it everywhere deep into the ocean. The submarine is our only option to get that dragon ball.

Goku:Yeah there's no need to worry about it. Me and Bulma could never blame you for everything and also, the only way to get one of those subma-thingies is to go to master roshi's!

Sakura:Hey yeah! I never thought of that. I never see that old man for awhile but sure! I'm fully agreed to see him again.

Goku:(Laughing) yeah me too!

Bulma:Ugh!

Goku:He has all kinds of neat stuff! I'll bet he even has one of those subma-thingies!

Sakura:I guess the three of us are gonna pay master Roshi a visit! (Chuckled)

Bulma:Ick! That old coot!

__

At kame house, master roshi went to fish outside along with turtle sitting on him today.

Master Roshi:(Sneezing) Oh boy, oh boy! Eeeh! Goodness! There must be a pretty girl nearby! That's the only time I sneeze like that! Heh-heh!

__

Bulma:I'm not going there!

Goku:What? Sure you are! You have to, right? Hey! I'm sure he'll be really happy to see us!

Sakura:Come on big sister! It's been a long time we haven't seen him like at the last year's tournament. Pretty please!

Goku:Come on, Bulma! I'll let you ride in my shirt!

Sakura:And me and my boyfriend will tell mitsuko to let you see each other again and an autograph you want!

Goku/Sakura:(Chuckled)

Bulma:No Goku, Sakura! I'm not going! I refuse!

Goku:But what about the Dragon Balls?

Sakura:Yeah! We need to get no matter what.

Bulma:I said no--I mean, yay! You better keep your promise about I wanna met mitsuko again and her autograph too!

Goku/Sakura:We promised!

As Goku and Sakura speeds off with Bulma Toward Master Roshi's, The dastardly General Blue Awaits two kids return With eager anticipation! Join us next time On Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.8K 32
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
27.5K 593 42
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
175K 5.5K 200
Author: Su Mengmeng/θ‹θŒθŒ Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: (Main attack, clean body and mind, no children, cool te...
108K 1.7K 20
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯