nothing lasts forever{wlw, te...

By exclusivepearls

Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who... More

π˜–π˜―π˜¦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜°
π˜›π˜©π˜³π˜¦π˜¦
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜¦π˜―
𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜­π˜·π˜¦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘺
π‘­π’Šπ’π’‚π’π’†

𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰

23.3K 511 486
By exclusivepearls

-Natalie's POV-

Diana went home earlier then Tatum, Maria and cole came over. I'm not too sure where Quinn is but they're all begging me to go to the gym with them so that's where we are going....

I decided to wear a green sports bra and green leggings.

Tatum parks the car and I get out with my bottle of water in my hand and my bag I brought. I won't lie, I don't go to the gym.

I'll go on a walk every once in a while or sometimes even a run but other than that nothing really.

My phone buzzes and I tuck the water bottle under my arm as we walk towards the building, I check my phone.

Diana
What are you up to??

Natalie
Walking in the gym doors as we text, Tatum, Maria and cole are dragging me along with them. What about you?

Diana
Wow. Enjoy that and I'm about to make some food. I'm a little bored

Natalie
Well then, I will text you later.

I turn off my phone as we get inside.

"Put your bag in my locker, save us money." Tatum grabs my arm pulling me to the locker rooms. I follow her as she opens a locker, I take out my AirPods putting them in my ears before putting my bag in the locker.

I turn on my music, Maria struggles to tie her hair back, I take the brush off of her and brush her hair back for her.

I hold my hand out for the hair tie and she hands it to me, I make sure there's no bumps before tying it.

"Thanks." She smiles before grabbing onto Tatum's arm, I always thought they would end up together. They are complete opposites but there is just something about those two that I feel connects them.

Maria definitely has feelings for Tatum, she blabbed about it when she drunk before. She didn't say Tatum exactly but who else is a masc, bitch, 'tattooey woman' who has no feelings for anyone.

Tatum finds women 'hot', most of them...literally every woman she sees but she can never stay in a relationship. She doesn't even try, she cheated in her last relationship. She sobbed to me about it saying she didn't mean to do it, you can't not mean to put your hands on another person sexually. The girl was sweet too. Bummer.

Tatum and Maria would go toxic though, Maria is easily jealous. She gets jealous already of Tatum when they aren't dating, Tatum doesn't take peoples feelings into consideration most of the time. Especially when she's drunk. Tatum would most likely break Maria's heart, but...maybe they should give it a shot.

Coles sleeping with Quinn for gods sake, nobody told me. I don't even think anyone knows but I can tell, they were over at my house a few weeks ago with Tatum and Maria, they had that energy. The quick glances, not making too much contact with each other and they touched by accident making Quinn jump back immediately.

I go over to the Thread mill and cole goes on the one next to me, I'm a little bored. They dragged me to the gym, they deserve this.

"How are you, Cole?" I ask him turning off my music and taking an AirPod out. He's not wearing AirPods.

"I'm good, how about you?" He questions. I turn up the speed on the thread mill slightly.

"I am great, are you seeing anybody?" I walk and he shrugs. A shrug, wow.

"No."

"That's not very convincing." I laugh and he looks at me.

"What?"

"Oh nothing." I shrug now. He keeps walking but looks at me.

"No, what did you mean? I'm not seeing anybody."

"I know you're not. I'm just joking." I smirk to myself fixing my ponytail.

"Oh." He laughs.

"Yes...I mean, we all have our secrets though and that's alright." I look down at the thread mill before turning it up more so I can start jogging.

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing...." I put my AirPod back in turning on my music and he gets off the thread mill. I turn up my one and start jogging more.

I keep jogging as I let myself think. Graduation is less than two months away, Diana's going to be graduating. I'm glad I can be at the graduation since I teach most of her class. I'm not sure what will happen during the summer but hopefully I can take her away for a week or so.

When she goes to college, I told her that's the end of it but it's really been on my mind the last few days. I mean we haven't made it official or anything. If we do make it official when she goes to college, it will probably become toxic.

I'll be working five days a week, I work most of the time on the weekends too, grading and all that shit. The drive to Yale is over six hours, so if she goes there I'll have to drive. If I drive down on a Saturday morning all we would have is that one day.

She's going to make friends, she's going to want to hang out with them on the weekends. We're both going to be busy.

I'm thinking too much into it.

I put my feet on either side of the threadmill, breathing heavy. I turn it off as I get off, I pick up my water taking a long sip of it.

I see Maria holding a jump rope in her hand but she's distracted by her phone, I walk over to her picking up the other jump rope.

I put down my water and she looks at me before putting down her phone.

"What are you doing?" She questions holding her jump rope behind her.

"Nothing. Am I not allowed—"

"Hi, sorry." A woman taps me and I look back at her, oh I know her.

She's that woman that works with Diana at the bar, the one Diana doesn't seem to like since I was flirting with her.

"Can I help you?" I ask her and she smiles.

"Yeah...I thought I recognised you, remember me from the bar. Had the button up on, we were having a nice conversation till that other girl interrupted and broke the glass." She continues to smile rolling her eyes.

"Yes, quite the chat, hm?" I say, I can't even remember what we were talking about. She starts laughing and I just look her up and down unsure what to do. That was rude but I honestly don't care.

"Yeah it was, she broke that glass on purpose right? You left so soon though, I never got your number." She smiles.

"....And you still aren't getting it." I say and Maria snorts loudly next to me. I glance at Maria and she puts her hand up apologising.

"How come?"

"I'm not interested in you, that's why." I step back so I don't hit her with the rope but she steps forward.

"But you were flirting with me?"

"Was I?"

"Are you serious?"

"She doesn't like you. Take the hint, sweetie pie." Maria says and the girl just walks away glancing back at me as she does.

"You are a bitch." Maria laughs and I shrug.

"Why? Because I wouldn't give her my number."

"No you were rude about it." She smiles.

"I wasn't rude. I wasn't going to apologise for not wanting to give her my number, I'm not...available." I drop the jump rope because honestly I don't want to fucking jump rope.

I pick up my water walking over to Tatum instead, I'll get a rise out of her. She's on the stairmill. I'm surprised she's not lifting weights.

I get onto the one next to her and she's wearing her headphones, she notices me and takes them off.

"Saw that woman go up to you, even at the gym the women chase you?" She laughs and I shrug.

"It's my boobs. I've caught a few men looking too." I shrug and she shakes her head rolling her eyes.

"You do have nice boobs."

"Of course you would say that." I laugh a little as the machine starts going a little faster which I want. I look down at the steps.

"What do you think of Maria?" I ask Tatum and she looks at me.

"What?"

"What do you think of her? Do you have a thing for her?"

"No, what the hell. She's my best friend."

"Cute." I smirk and she breathes a little heavy shaking her head, definitely not smiling anymore.

"Right, what did I do?"

"What?"

"You're trying to piss me off."

"How?"

"Saying 'cute', what are you up to?"

"I'm just saying, relax." I put my hands on the handles as I keep walking.

"No, what are you doing?" She asks.

"I'm doing nothing, I just thought you two were fucking." I turn off the machine hopping off.

A while later I go to one of the showers stripping down, I am sweating and I don't like it.

I take the hair tie out of my hair and stand under the water closing my eyes.

The water soaks my hair and I run my hands through it, Tatum gave me her little shampoo bottle. I'll have a proper shower when I go home because I hate these types of showers.

I quickly wash myself down and wash the shampoo out of my hair before turning off the shower. I grab my towel wrapping it around myself.

I quickly dry myself down before getting into my clean shirt and leggings, I forgot to bring an extra bra but i didn't forget underwear and socks thank god.

I put my other clothes into my bag and towel dry my hair a little as I walk out to the locker room, Tatum and Maria are sitting down talking. I widen my eyes dramatically at Tatum.

"Fuck off." She snaps and I smile.

"You have no sense of humour." I bend down opening my bag, putting the towel in.

"I do but you're just not funny, Natalie."

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"What are you both arguing about now?" Maria asks as they both stand up, we walk out of the locker room and Coles waiting outside. We go outside to him, he's typing at his phone. I whistle at him and he puts his phone away.

"What did you mean earlier?" He asks me quietly as we walk to Tatum's car.

"Is she saying shit to you too?" Tatum asks cole.

"What's she saying to you?" Cole asks Tatum.

"Shit about relationships."

"Yeah she said the same to me." Cole says.

"Why am I being left out?" Maria frowns and I roll my eyes taking out a cigarette and my lighter.

"You're not." Tatum informs her and I laugh a little.

"I'm just letting you know that I know your secrets." I open the car door getting into the back seat, cole gets in beside me quickly.

"There's no secret, you're wrong." Tatum gets in starting the car, I put down the window so the car doesn't fill with smoke.

Tatum doesn't care about people smoking in her car because she does it herself, I don't smoke in my own car. My phone buzzes on my lap and I check it.

Cole
What do you know???

Natalie
That you just sold yourself out?

Cole
I'm being serious

Natalie
My mouths shut, I'm not going to say anything. Fuck who you want.

I sit back and go to text Diana now.

Natalie
Hello darling

Diana
Hihi

Natalie
What are you doing now?

Diana
Just about to get in the shower

Natalie
What do you mean by that?

Diana
I was about to get undressed...

Natalie
Hm, interesting

Diana
And I'm the dog in heat?

Natalie
I didn't say anything?

Diana
And I know what you want!!!

Natalie
Really?

Diana
Yes!!

Natalie
Why don't you come over later then

Diana
Why don't you come over to my place now? Jane got called into work, you could also join me in the shower, if you'd like. ;)

Natalie
I might just take you up on that, will I walk straight in?

Diana
Yeah the doors open

"Take a left." I tell Tatum sitting forward.

"What, why?"

"I'm going to Diana's." I say and the all go quiet.

"Where does she live?"

"Not even two minutes away, just keep driving straight then take a left then a right." I tell Tatum and she sighs sitting back.

She does as I saw and I sit back waiting, She takes the left. I sit up so that when she gets onto Diana's street I can show her what house.

She turns right.

"That house." I point and she drives down the street.

She stops in front of Diana's house and I pay her shoulder.

"I will see you all later." I grab my bag getting out of the car.

"Bye!" I hear Maria shout as I close the door, Tatum pulls away from the drive and I turn around walking up the drive.

I open the door stepping inside as I close it again, I walk up the stairs.

I go into Diana's room, hearing the shower. I close her bedroom door before going over to the bathroom, the door is half open. I step inside putting down my bag.

I take off my shirt putting it down before my shoes, I see her moving behind the shower curtain.

I take off my pants, underwear and socks. I fix my hair before walking over to the shower.

I move the curtain stepping in, Diana quickly turns around. Her hairs soaking along with her body.

"You scared me." She lets out as she glances down before quickly looking up.

"Wow, am I that ugly?" I ask smiling and she rolls her eyes taking my hand, pulling me closer and under the water coming from the shower head.

She stands facing away from me and towards the water, I put my hands on her waist as I slide them slowly around her.

"You are so beautiful." I whisper as I kiss her shoulder. She leans back against me.

"That's so random." She laughs and I take my lips away from her skin, snapping out of it. I go unwrap my hands but she stops me, she looks over her shoulder at me before turning around.

"You are so beautiful, too." She smiles and I look at her. I unwrap my arms from around her as I move her wet hair out of her face. I just keep looking at her. She smiles as she bites at her lip. She has very light freckles that are almost invisible, there's not many but there on her cheeks. She's blushing, her face is gone pink.

"Your eyes...They're like...something." I trail off going to look away but she cups my cheeks with her wet hands.

"What? Tell me." She whispers looking at me.

"They're a blue, like the ocean—fuck I said it."

"Said what?"

"Ocean blue eyes, it's something I've been telling myself not to say to you." I rub her cheek with my thumb as she smiles, such a beautiful smile, it's contagious.

"That's cute."

"Oh shut up. I wouldn't mind myself drowning in an ocean like them." I smile looking into her eyes she looks away smiling.

"Stop, you're making me nervous." She says dropping her hands from my face and I laugh.

"How am I making you nervous? I'm doing nothing." I ask smiling myself as the shower water goes onto her back.

"The way you're looking at me and talking.." She looks back at me again and she's gone red, she looks away again grabbing the shower head spraying me with the water.

"Oh, I'm going to kick your ass." I say and she starts laughing, I rub the water out of my eyes as she quickly gets out of the shower.

I turn off the shower getting out myself, I grab one of the towels on her counter wrapping it around myself. She runs out to her room.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." She laughs running around her bed in her towel.

I stand on the other side and she smiles.

"I'm going to kill you, I hope you know that." I tell her and she shakes her head.

I start walking around to the side of the bed she's on, she jumps onto the bed trying to crawl quickly. I grab her ankle pulling her back as she starts laughing even more.

"Stop...I can't breathe." She puts her hand on her stomach laughing and I smile looking down at her.

"This isn't funny."

"You're smiling." She nudges my side with her foot, I pull her closer as I bend down, I kiss her and she moans moving her hand to my cheek. I pull away and she huffs.

"No! Don't do that! That's not fair, Natalie." She says pulling me down on top of her, I kneel at either side of her waist. I notice her wardrobe beside her bed, it has a mirror in the middle.

"Do what?" I ask looking at her and she huffs.

"Teasing."

"I'm not teasing." I say kneeling up so I can take off her towel. She smiles, she pulls off my one throwing it on the floor. I look up at her raising my eyebrows.

She smiles up at me before glancing to my chest, I bend down and she leans up kissing me. I smile moving my hand to her chin, I bite her lip and she moans. Her hands go to my breasts...as always.

"Turn over." I pull back from the kiss whispering to her, I get off of her and she throws her towel onto the floor as she rolls over onto her stomach. She looks back to me biting her lip as she waits.

"Up on all fours." I tell her and she continues to look at me as she kneels up and onto her hands.

I move my hands up between her legs, she continues to watch what I do. I feel the hot wetness off of her.

I kneel up moving my two fingers into her, I look to her and she looks up at me.

"Are—"

"Yeah, do whatever you want to me. I trust you." She cuts me off and I nod. I start to move my fingers, she widens her legs.

I move my fingers faster, just to speed things up a little. She looks back as she bites her lip moaning quietly. I move my free hand under her chin, I move my thumb up rubbing her cheek. She lets go of her lip and opens her mouth slightly.

I put the tip of my thumb in her mouth as she sucks at it, I kneel up more moving my fingers faster into her. Her body moves forward a little as she gasp, she stops sucking.

She arches her back and I move my hand away from her chin, I slap her ass, not too hard but it makes her moan louder.

"Oh shit." She grips the sheets as my fingers move harder against her core, she's so wet. I bite my own lip as she moves back against my fingers.

"Natalie, don't stop!" She moans and I move my fingers hard into her before keeping them in her, I curl my fingers quickly inside her moving my hand up and down.

She whines falling onto the sheets, she tightens and I keep moving my hand as she becomes wet. Her breath begins to hitch. I look to the mirror and she looks at me through it. Her mouth falls open and she gasps. She tightens up more, I stop moving my fingers as I can't move them anymore.

"Oh my god." She whimpers. I take my fingers out slowly seeing my fingers coated, she looks back at me.

I lick my fingers clean and she drops her head.

"You've killed me." She says rolling over onto her back, her cheeks are pink, I lean over her kissing her.

"You died a good death, hm?" I smile looking at her and she nods.

"A very good one."

"Are you alright though?" I kneel back and she nods.

"I think I have a spanking kink, which is really weird."

"Don't kink shame." I tell her and she huffs.

"What are your kinks? Other than hair pulling."

"I don't really know. Do you want to go back in that shower?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"Only if you stay for awhile after, there's a new movie that just came out and I want to watch it with you." She sits up and I nod.

A/n

I just wrote this so there may be mistakes so I'm sorry if there is!!

Believe it or not there is only a couple of chapters left...I may add some more but I'm not sure. I also got another sequel kind of working out, so again...It's a maybe.. 😭

Also, thank you for 400k reads!! I really do appreciate it and I'm glad a lot of you are enjoying this story, I won't say anything about the ending but I'll just say a few of your guesses in some of the chapters are right.

Actually if anyone has any ideas for a sequel name...let me know. The masterpiece is currently saved as '.' 💀 Yeah that's that um....Have a good rest of the week, my darlings!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4K 27
Follow the journey between two completely different people; one a highly respected teacher who is known for her friendly aura and gentle smiles..who...
68.4K 3.2K 42
Completed Book 1 of 3: Thursday (Logan POV) 'I stopped dead in my tracks when I felt Peggy's hands on my knees. She had the biggest smirk on her fac...
7.6K 200 11
WLW Lillianna is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year at West Virginia boarding school. She was sent here by her homophobic father wit...
Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...