Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self πŸ’ž
Locked Up πŸ”
❀️ Cozy night in Library ❀️
Mihir loses his calmβ˜„οΈ
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😢
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❀️
Shravani's outburst πŸ’¨
Dreadful Past πŸ’”
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🀨
Warmth and Comfort! πŸ€—
Getting Along With Eachother! πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
College Trip πŸ˜„
Aao Milo Chale πŸƒ
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special πŸ–€β€οΈ
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❀️
The peaceful sleep πŸ˜‡
Kiss πŸ‘€
Falling 🍁❀️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❀️
Stay 😊
Jealous πŸ‘€
Pissed Shravani 🀭
Walk through the Alley!πŸ˜‚β€οΈ
Realization & Confession❀️✨
Asking Her Out πŸ‘€βœ¨β€οΈ
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨β™₯️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❀️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❀️ ♾️

Promise πŸ’

125 45 43
By Romantic_Fanatics

They turned shocked as there stood the people whom neither of them wanted to see ..

Shaan: Tanya?

Tanya: what did you think huh ki tum itne asani se isey leke yaha se bhag jaoge? How can you be so selfish Shaan? It was not just your but our plan... Sirf tum he nahi isme main , aur uncles v the right? Then how can you just decide something all alone and elope from there?

She asked angrily marching towards him when he stepped forward putting Shravani behind him ...

Shaan: I don't care about your bullshit plan... I kidnapped her because I wanted her.. and now when she's ready to be with me main kyun usey taklif me rakhu?

Tanya: you really think she wants to be with you now? All of a sudden?

She asked crossing her arms when he looked back at Shravani who didn't knew what to say.

Tanya: this bitch basically fooled you and you like a fool believed her .. I just hope kuch abhi v bigra na ho...

Shaan looked confused between his own thoughts and Tanya 's words... He knew somewhere she was right.. but he couldn't even avoid the thought that may be Shravani actually meant what she said.

Shaan: Shravani you?

He asked unsure and all her facade was dropped as she started getting anxious...

Tanya: I told you! She's a bitch! Now come on let's take her away before we get caught!

She yelled while he nodded.. there were several mens who came with Tanya .. she along with Shaan held Shravani and started dragging her towards the car...

Shravani: leave me....

She shouted but everything went in deaf ears..... Tanya kicked in her thighs again as she cried out in pain... The door of the car opened they were pushing her inside when they stopped in her tracks hearing the voice.

Voice: stop! Or else I'll shoot!

Shravani couldn't recognise who it was but she thanked whoever it was for atleast stopping them.. they turned back to find Mihir and Shravani 's family along with the police standing there... With the guns aimed on them.

Tanya: fuck!

She cursed as her grip on Shravani loosened.. she looked at her left arm which was free and looked up again at her family who was already looking at her ..she started moving towards them when she was again pulled back by a harsh grip on her left arm.. she looked up to find Shaan still holding her tightly.

Mihir: leave her Shaan!

He warned still standing at a distance from them.

Shaan: Never!

He said determined holding her more tight... She winced feeling his harsh grip and few tears rolled down her cheeks.

Mihir: teri problem mujhse hai na to usey kyu beech me ghasit raha hai?

He asked angrily moving towards him as they stood face to face now.. the other guard were already holding Tanya and mens.

Shaan: sahi keh raha hai tu.. meri problem tujhse hai... But you know earlier it was just me wanting to show you that I'm better than you in every fucking way... But then I don't know what but yeh mujhe pasand ane lagi..

He said looking at Shravani who was still busy trying to come out of his hold.

Shaan: aur tujhe toh pata he hai mujhe mer pasand ko share karna bilkul nahi pasand.. yeh meri hai aur mere sath he jayegi..

He said in a final tone leaving no rooms for argument.. Mihir sighed rolling up his sleeves while everyone looked at his actions confused unti he raised his hand in a fist landing a punch straight on Shaan 's face.. his grip on Shravani instantly loosened and she was set free.. she ren to her parents.. Bela immediately took her in a hug as Mahir patted her back trying to calm his daughter. Here Shaan landed on his back on the ground.. Mihir got over him sitting on his stomach and started punching him vigorously.. a crowd was already formed around them.. Shaan 's face became all bloody while Mihir had no  plan to stop as he continued to beat him as if he was in a daze and nothing could stop him...

Shravani looked at that direction while being in her father's arms and her eyes teared up as she saw Mihir so angry and furious.. all because of her.. the police mens ran towards them and started pulling Mihir back as Shaan was nearly unconscious... He was finally pulled back .. he was breathing heavily when his eyes finally fell on her...

Shravani: Mihir...

That came out as a whisper and that was all it took for him to make his way towards his girl..  he came to her and she immediately threw her arms around his neck hugging him tightly.. his arms entangled around her as he hugged her close to him pecking his head trying to calm her down... Mahir looked at fhe police man and nodded at him as they started taking them away from here...

Tanya: Mr. Mahir Sehgal.... Don't think it's over...

They heard her saying as she was being dragged away when Mahir showed his hand asking them to stop. He stared at her waiting for her to continue.. she smiled menacingly before she started speaking again..

Tanya:  you think yeh sab ke peeche sirf main aur Shaan hai? Huh! Iske peeche kaun hai uska tumhe koi andaza bhi nahi..

Bela: kaun hai iske peeche?

She asked coming forward when Shaan spoke  half consciously..

Shaan: appko toh acche se pata hoga .. bas thora dimag lagaiye... Shayad kisi ek ko pehchan paye...

He said managing a smirk ...

Shravani: kya matlab?

She asked when Mihir pressed her closer to him .. everyone's attention were on Shaan and Tanya who didn't had any fear on their face instead they stood there unaffected and still with that evil look on their face...

Shaan: aur han.. Shravani! Jis Mihir se itna hudi hui ho na jab tumhe sach pata chalega tab isi Mihir se tumhe nafrat hogi...

That was the last thing he said before he was taken away along with the other people.... But their words did left an impact in Mahir 's mind who stood there staring into space...

Bela: Mahir..

She placed her palm on his shoulder when he finally came out of his thoughts looking at her..

Mahir: huh?

Bela: jacche thake huye hai... I guess we should take them home..

She said as they looked at Shrahir who stood holding each other's hands .. Shravani was looking at particularly nothing while Mihir's eyes were stuck on her..

Mahir nodded at her and she smiled before moving towards the kids..

Bela: chale beta?

She asked holding the both of them.. they nodded and with that they came back to Sehgal Mansion. The first thing Shravani did after reaching home was taking a warm bubble bath... Relaxing her tensed muscles and having her own time in the bathtub processing everything that has happened till now she finally stepped outside in fresh pair of clothes..

She sat on the bed when Mihir sat in front of her with the first - aid box. He took out the cream and sat holding her leg and slides her nightwear upward revealing her naked leg... She didn't hesitated as she sat there staring at him.. he applied the cream ever so softly blowing air on her skin.. it seemed as if he was being more affected than her. As if he could feel her pain and that was what melted her heart as she held his hand stopping him..

Mihir: what?

He asked confused looking up at her face .. in reply, she smiled moving closer to him..

Shravani: I love you...

She professed looking into his eyes...he smiled pecking her forehead....

Mihir: I love you too baby...

Shravani: I want to make it official Mihir...

She said taking him by surprise... He wasn't expecting that..  it has always been him who wanted to make it public and official.. she was the one who always wanted o keep it private because of her own reasons but her words that too all of a sudden surprised him..

Mihir: what! Are you serious?

He asked when she nodded her head smiling..

Shravani: yes I'm serious.. I want our family and everyone out there to know that yes.. Shravani Sehgal is dating Mihir Arora.. she belongs to him and vice versa..  I want you to put a promise ring around my finger...

He looked at her for a brief second examining her face..

Mihir: a promise ring?

He asked when she nodded smiling....

Shravani: yes! A promise ring... A promise that you'll always belong to me and no one else's... A promise that you'll always claim me as yours... In private and in front of the world... A promise that no matter what we'll always trust eachother... Aur agar kabhi asa situation aye ki kuch complications aa jaye aur hume alag hona pare.. we'll wait ... For our stars to work and for eachother to come back as one again.. because at the end of the day I know we'll always end up in eachother 's arms... It's not some random college fling Mihir.. it's more than that ... It's beyond serious now.. you're my first love and I want you to be my only one.. will you?

She asked palming his cheeks.. he was short of words... He didn't knew what to say... When did his carefree, crazy and blunt Shravani became so emotional, , soft and romantic person? When did she started loving him so much? The feeling of being someone's first love was entirely different and he was feeling that. when did he got so lucky?

Mihir: I'll.. ofcourse I'll mere jaan... Pucho mujhse main toh mara ja Raha hu tumhe apna banane ke liye .

He said making her giggle as she held his hands in her..

Shravani: toh jaldi se we'll exchange our promise rings ... And once we graduate which will be done in some months and stand on our own feets independently we'll get engaged too.. and another ring will be added to my finger... Aur shadi ke din ek final ring... And all the three rings will always remind me how gradually we have progressed in our relationship whenever I'll love at my hand..

Mihir: alright Girlfriend! Evrything will happen and very soon..

He said rubbing his nose with hers when she smiled and looked into his eyes... He stared at her for a brief minute before his gaze shifted to her lips which were inches away from his.. he looked back into her eyes which was just staring at him with only love .... He looked back at her lips and started decreasing the distance between them..  just when their lips were about to meet the door opened and walked in Bela and Ruhi.. they say back straight looking everywhere other than eachother.. Bela and Ruhi shared a look hiding back their laugh and made their way towards them.

Ruhi: Didu...

She hugged Shravani sitting beside her who hugged her back kissing the top of her head..

Ruhi: app thik ho?

She asked once backing off when Shravani nodded at her smiling pecking her forehead..

Bela: main tumdono ke liye khana ke ayi hu.. kha lo.. aur Shravani you need to take medicines too.. taki tum jaldi thik ho sako.. you know right you need to get back to normal so that you can resume your normal life...

She nodded at her mother who smiled patting her back..

Bela: ok then we'll leave you two alone.

She said smiling at the both of them who nodded smiling back... She started walking away when she held her hand stopping her..

Shravani: mumma I want to tell you something..

She nodded and eyed Ruhi to head back to her room.. once she left , Bela settled beside Shravani and asked her to continue.

Shravani: mumma.. probably ab tak dadda ko pata chal gaya hoga mere aur Mihir ke bare me?

Bela: hm..

Mihir looked away gathering the first aid box .. he exactly didn't knew if Mahir was ok with this relationship because they were having an on and off equation...

Shravani: but everything should be done in a proper way na.. so I was thinking to announce about us to our families...

She said breaking the news ..

Bela: you guys are that serious?

She asked although she knew the answer already..

Shravani: yes mum... We are... And we are just waiting for our career to be settled and once it is done we'll get married.. I can't wait to live my life with him just like you are living with dadda now..

Hearing that she smiled and kissed the top of her head..

Bela: I'm happy you guys are serious about love... And yes you guys can proceed with the announcement.. for now just have your dinner alright?

She asked to which they nodded.. and left from there... They started having their dinner while glancing at eachother time to time.. but something wasn't settling well with her ... As if she was sacred... Mihir noticed the change and looked up at her..

Mihir: what are you thinking?

Hearing him she looked up from her plate and looked into his eyes...

Shravani: sab thik hoga na Mihir?

He held her hand smiling and planting a kiss on her forehead be said...

Mihir: jab tak hum sath hai sab thik hoga..

~ To Be Continued ~

As promised...  BookLover_GM I didn't got late and here's I updated way sooner .
Hope you all liked the part .
I wont veg for votes.. if you feel like than leave a vote and comment.
See you all in the next part.
Love Love ❤️
Total _ words : 2290

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 191 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...
58K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...
92.7K 4.6K 16
" i don't believe in this marriage" bela said pointing towards mahir " the feeling is mutual " he replied blowing off the candle and pulling of the f...
157K 12.3K 47
As a successful business man, Mahir Shegal had everything he wants and the most important he had a loving wife Shravani, the love of his life. But fa...