Taste (BangChan) 18+

By ChansFlow3r

Being high up in the Mafia world was no joke to someone like Alicia Morelli. Forever putting business before... More

*Disclaimer*
Chapter 1 - Be Careful Morelli
Chapter 2 - Sleeping with the enemy
Chapter 3 - Mafia Rebellion
Chapter 4 - Promises can't be broken
Chapter 5 - All Fun and Games
Chapter 6 - Oops
Chapter 7 - Heated Mess
Chapter 8 - Secret Secret
Chapter 10 - Alls fair in Love and War
Chapter 11 - New Beginnings
Chapter 12 - Red, White or Black?
Chapter 13 - You're Mine
Chapter 14 - Connected
Chapter 15 - Why?
Chapter 16 - Memory Lane
Chapter 17 - Pick a Fight
Chapter 18 - No more secrets
Chapter 19 - New Plan
Chapter 20 - Action Time
Chapter 21 - Take Down
Chapter 22 - All's Well that ends well
Chapter 23 - My Knight in Satin Armour
Chapter 24 - Time for a Vacation
Questions and Answers
Chapter 25 - Sight See
Chapter 26 - First Dates
Chapter 27 - I'm all yours
Chapter 28 - SURPRISE
5- Star โ˜†
Chapter 29 - Oh f*ck
Chapter 30 - No Labels?
Chapter 31 - I Love You
Chapter 32 - Moving On
Chapter 33 - Kiss me like you mean it
Chapter 34 - Wait, What?
Chapter 35 - Now or Never
Chapter 36 - Traitor
Chapter 37 - I'll kill them, I'll kill them all.
Chapter 38 - ๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 39 - Oh no you didn't
Chapter 40 - She's back
Chapter 41 - Let it burn
Chapter 42 - Torn between Two worlds
Chapter 43 - The Final Stance
Chapter 44 - A Greater Sacrifice
โ˜†one year laterโ˜†
100k Views!

Chapter 9 - Old Flames

3K 89 69
By ChansFlow3r

A/N; That last chapter had me giggling away. We all know Felix would be the biggest tease in a situation like that. Hyping up his Aussie boy.

Also I just published the prologue for my new fanfic. It will be my first Ateez fanfic 🥳 so if you Stan Ateez I'd go check it out and add it to your reading list so you get an update when I post the first chapter 💗

Anyways here's chapter 9 🌟

Felix appreciation, our Ray of sunshine 🌞

WORD COUNT - 1881
------------

I stepped out of the black cab, smiling at the sight of the Mall in front of me.
It was so nice to see the outside world again, and the fact i was here to shop, a girls dream come true.

Although the ride in the cab was extremely awkward, sat in between Felix and Chan.

Trying to keep my leg from touching Chan's and trying to ignore Felix' sarcastic comments and gestures over to Chan.

Not to mention the fact I had to wear this awful, itchy, short brown wig and a pair of extremely dark sunglasses to hide who I was.

But other than that, I was grateful to get out of that house, even if it was for an hour or two max.

"Hey Liss, I think you should hold onto my arm" Chan spoke holding out his arm which I linked onto.

"Is this just an excuse to get me closer to you?" I asked as he quickly looked back at Felix who smirked. He looked puzzled so I had to come clean, for the sake of the awkwardness to come.

"So uh, funny thing is, Felix heard everything" I said, biting my lip as I also found it funny.

Felix stepped forward, patting Chan on the back as he whispered something in his ear before laughing it off with him.

"No, you don't get to do that, you don't get to whisper about it" I said, poking Felix in the chest. Once again he laughed as Chan shook his head.

"Let's just focus on shopping lowkey and getting out of here"

I nodded, agreeing with him as I wanted nothing more than to move on this conversation and get into some well needed shopping therapy.

Chan's idea was to have me close to him so people would think I was just a random girl Chan was close to. However I worried more for his sake as Ricardo's men know what he looks like.

We walked into the mall, headed for the clothes shops first. Of course I had to stay close to my bodyguards. But it was the perfect excuse to try the clothes on and give them a whole fashion show about which ones to buy.

"So, what do you think?" I asked, stepping out of the changing booth and twirling around in a little black dress I had found.

"It's cute, but not exactly practical is it?" Felix answered as I frowned at him.

"Oh come on, if I'm gonna be living in a house with 8 well dressed, handsome men, then I'm not going to be slumming it in t shirts and shorts every day" I explained as I stood admiring myself in the mirror. While admiring how the dress made me look I noticed Chan's eyes once again roaming my body from behind. His eyes found there way to mine as I smirked. Looking this good had its perks for sure.

We eventually left the clothes store, after buying 8 new dresses, some tops, jeans and the every day essentials. Satisfied with my purchases, or Chans purchases, I began to drag him over to the make up store.

"Oh come on i won't take long, I just need the basics" I whined, seeing the disinterest on Chan's face as he wasn't enjoying himself.

"Lix tell him, make up is my happy place"

"Uh huh, you do you Liss" He answered with a smile as I rolled my eyes at his response.

I loved make up, I didn't wear it to impress everyone, I wore it to make myself feel good. It was the way I expressed myself. Like how Hyunjin paints and draws, I do the same, only on my face.

I browsed through all the sections, happily picking up some new eyeshadow palettes, eyeliner and the contour kits.

"You should go with anything with red undertones. Trust me. Red is opposite green on the colour wheel so it'll make your green eyes pop" Felix explained much to my surprise, he knew his colours.

"Thanks Lix, I appreciate it" I picked up another eyeshadow palette, one with red, copper and rose coloured pigments.

Perfect, I thought.

We walked round the store and after putting a few extra things in my basket we headed to the tills to pay.

Chan had insisted the whole time to use his card, and although I didn't like the thought of him buying everything I understood his decision. If I used mine it would give away my location and the fact I was alive.

We finished in the make up store and right across from it was Victoria's Secret. I smirked, I mean surely a few sexy outfits would give me a great confidence boost, not to mention how a certain someone else would appreciate them also.

"Hey guys, do you mind if I, go in here alone?" I asked. Gesturing to the lingerie shop behind me.

Chan immediately shook his head.

"You know its not safe"

"I get it but listen, I'll be right in here, you can wait right outside the doors, I won't go anywhere else. Plus don't you think people would question a girl heading into a sexy lingerie shop with two men at her arms. People would get a funny idea?" I explained as I pulled my sunglasses down a little, batting my eyelashes at him.

"Well Lix can wait out here then, I'll come with you"

"Oh come on, plus..." i started to say before leaning closer to him. "Wouldn't it be better to have a complete surprise when you take my clothes off next time?" I whispered into his ear as he smirked, his hand sneaking behind my waist.

"Only if you give me a free show tonight" He answered as Felix started to pretend gag at the thought.

"Oh shut up Lix, you're just jealous" I said, shoving him playfully.

"I'll be 5 minutes, max" I answered as I took the card from Chans hand and waltzed into the store waving back at them.

Entering the shop I headed over to the sexiest sets I could find. Picking up and red, black and white matching set in my size I then walked over to the sale section, grabbing myself a few different packs of lace panties.

I was blessed to have a figure I was happy with, self confidence was key to a happy life I always said. I collected a few more basic sets and headed over to the tills to pay. My phone buzzed as I got it out to read the text.

Felix; You know full well Chan's out here trying to picture you in your underwear

Alicia;  Then it'll blow his mind if I ever let him see the real deal again ;)

I was so busy texting and smiling away at my phone that I ended up bumping into someone. The bump ended up knocking off my sunglasses as I quickly scrambled to grab them off the floor.

To my surprise the mystery person ended up picking them up for me.

"Oh god I'm so sorry I was so busy on my phone, I should've looked where I was going" I stood back up and rubbed my head where I had hit it briefly.

Looking back at the guy I realised it wasn't just some random stranger.

"I thought I recognised that voice, and those pretty green eyes, who could forget them" He spoke as my heart dropped.

The guy that I did everything for. My complete ride or die for over 2 years. The guy who was my partner in crime. The guy who I told everything to, when I was happy, when I was sad.

But he was also the guy who broke my heart. And I couldn't ever forget that.

His dark hair, his eyes and his lips that curved into a small smile at the sight of me in front of him.

"San..." I spoke softly. Not knowing exactly how to react as I placed the basket of items at the til for the cashier to scan.

"You changed your hair? Are, you undercover? Where have you been Lissy"

I winced, only he ever called me that.
But he didn't have the right to anymore.

"San, you didn't see me here okay. Please don't tell anyone you saw me" I practically begged, the last thing I needed was to be discovered by Ricardo and his men.

He frowned, his hand reaching up to move a stray strand of hair out of my face. My heart thumped, like it would break free from a chest and land in his hand, ready for him to steal it away all over again and crush it.

"I have to go, San, promise me you won't say anything about me being here. Or seeing me in general" I asked again as he nodded, indicating he was zipping his lips, locking them and throwing away the key. He reached into his pocket, taking out his wallet as I quickly went to object but he'd already tapped his card onto the machine to pay for the items.

He leaned in, pressing a small kiss on my cheek before leaning back again, the same smile still on his face.

"See you around Lissy" He spoke before walking out of the store.

It took me a minute to process what just happened, I was so happy, and the next minute I was back to rock bottom. Seeing him brought back so many memories that I thought I had moved on from. But clearly not.

I wanted to question why he was even in a lingerie store. But I was too worried about him outing me to anyone else.

"Miss, your items" the lady behind the til spoke, snapping me out of my trance as I thanked her and took the items.

I had to now face going back outside to Felix and more importantly Chan.

I quickly put my sunglasses back on and marched towards the door.

When I exited the store they quickly jumped up from the bench.

"Sorted?" Felix asked, still smiling completely oblivious to what I had experienced in there.

"We have to leave, now" I stated, grabbing both their arms and dragging them along with me back towards the car park.

"Alicia, what happened?" Chan asked  sounding worried as I shook my head.

"I don't wanna talk about it, look let's just go home, I'm all done here" I answered, biting my lip as I felt my eyes begin to well up with tears.

Luckily for me they couldn't see behind my sunglasses.

I couldn't explain just how badly I was hurting again. I just wanted to go home, and I just wanted to be alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 591 29
(Story Discontinued/completed) 2 ษขส€แดแดœแด˜s, ๐–ฒ๐–บ4 ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ท๐–ท๐–ท. ๐–ถ๐—๐—ˆ'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—€๐–พ๐—? "๐–ง๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐–ฒ๐–บ4 ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—„๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—? ๐–ง๐–พ...
16.9K 655 39
1 year later since the events of mission Take Down the Morelli's. Alicia and Chan return in this sequel, now finally starting their own family and li...
35.4K 1.2K 35
When the Racha units unite to form SKZ, the JYP mafia subdivision, will the three units be able to join together to form a group of trust or a group...
571K 15.6K 56
At the age of four, Dae had been rescued by a Mafia leader: Chan. He had brought Dae to his home and the remaining members of Stray Kids agreed on ad...