THE WANDERER

By Hariz_Prest1ge

Jake Walker is currently one of the rising stars in English football that was known as a prodigy. Until one d... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOUGE
CHAPTER 1: FINAL MATCH
CHAPTER 2: UNFINISHED BUSINESS
CHAPTER 3: CONTRACT SIGNING
CHAPTER 4: END OF OLD RIVALRY
CHAPTER 5: NEW OPPORTUNITY
CHAPTER 6: THE DANGER ZONE
CHAPTER 7: LEARN TO TRUST
CHAPTER 8: ELIMINATION CHAMBER
CHAPTER 10: GETTING PERSONAL
CHAPTER 11: THE RAGE OF THE DANGER ZONE
CHAPTER 12: RAW BEFORE MANIA
CHAPTER 13: BEFORE WRESTLEMANIA
CHAPTER 14: GRANDEST STAGE OF ALL
CHAPTER 15: MOMENTUM KILLING TRAGEDY
CHAPTER 16: OLD FRIEND
CHAPTER 17: A LONGER VACATION
CHAPTER 18: WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSED, ANOTHER DOOR OPENED
CHAPTER 19: MWA DEBUT
CHAPTER 20: ANOTHER ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 21: UNEXPECTED TURN

CHAPTER 9: ALLIES

284 5 1
By Hariz_Prest1ge

After arriving back to America from Jeddah, Jake went straight to check in to the hotel nearby the arena. Then, his phone rang. Without looking at the name of the caller, Jake answered it.

Jake: Hello.

??: Hey, Jake. It's me, Steff.

Jake: Hey, there. What's up?

Tegan: Want to go and grab lunch together?

Jake: Sorry, mate. I need to skip this time. Jetlagged.

Tegan: Oh, c'mon Jake. Are you planning to sleep until the show starts?

Jake: Yes.

Tegan: Fine. But you owe me lunch.

Jake: Anything for you, mate.

Tegan: Okay then. Bye.

Jake: Bye.

Then, they hung up.

"Sorry, Steff but the bed didn't want to let me go" muttered Jake alone before he fell asleep.

Meanwhile;

"He's not coming?" asked Becky.

"No. He got jet-lagged" replied Tegan.

"Well, I don't blame him for that. He and Wyatt went all out in our match. I have no match against any of them that night" said Rollins.

"You sure close with him nowadays, huh" said Charlotte.

"Well, not until recently. Somehow, he started to open more about himself and started to talk a lot" replied Tegan.

"That's good. At least we know now that he's not an arrogant bastard" said Ali.

That night;

"Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome our WWE Champion; Joe Marufuji!"

Joe then walked through the ramp with the WWE Championship gold on his shoulder.

"Marufuji!"

"Marufuji!"

"Marufuji!"

The crowds keeps chanting his name.

"Last night is completely an unforgetble night. Not only that I slay the beast, I also walked out from the Elimination Chamber as your new WWE World Heavyweight Champion!" said Joe followed by a loud cheers from the crowds.

"For me, winning this gold means I booked my ticket at the grandest stage of all; Wrestlemania! But, who-" suddenly;

Bobby Lashley made his entrance and walked straight into the ring.

"It's funny when you talk about last night. As I remember correctly, I never got pinned or tapped out. Which means I'm the rightful one to claim that title at Wrestlemania!" said Lashley.

"Well, Bobby. The reason why that happened simply because you got your ass whipped by Wyatt Danger. That's right. He whooped your ass by throwing Randy Orton at you. Besides, you're heavier than The Viper. So, seeing you can't compete just because of that makes me think; are you really the one I should face at Wrestlemania?" said Joe. Then;

Wyatt then made his entrance with Toni Storm by her side.

"Bobby, Bobby. Out of respect for you, it's not that you can't compete at the Elimination Chamber, you failed to do so. Unlike me, I give the champion here some fights. It feels like I'm the one that is defending the WWE title instead of you. I'm pretty sure that if it is a one-on-one match, I'll surely win it" said Wyatt.

"You? Remember how I beat you to win the US title? I can do it again if you want to" said Lashley.

"Oh, really? Remember when I destroyed you to retain the Universal title? I can do it again too if I feel like doing it" replied Wyatt. Then;

"Hold up, hold up" said Adam Pearce as he walked to the ring.

"First of all. Joe, congratulations on your victory in Elimination Chamber. So tonight. You'll get a night off" said Pearce.

"As for both of you. Since Brock Lesnar had decided to challenge Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania, so tonight for the main event, we will have a Fatal 4-way match to determine the challenger for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania. The match will be Bobby Lashley vs Wyatt Danger vs Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz!" said Pearce. The crowds cheered loudly as Adam Pearce walked away.

Later;

Jake is playing PUBG Mobile on his phone at the catering area when Tegan came by. After he done, he looked up.

"For fuck sake, Newell. If I had a heart attack, I'm surely die" said Jake. Tegan giggled.

"Seriously, Jake. Playing mobile games? Don't you have life?" asked Tegan.

"Errmm, obviously" replied Jake.

"Seriously, you're so annoying nowadays" said Tegan. Jake chuckled.

"You're mad because I chose sleep over lunch with you, right" said Jake.

"Shut up. Remember that you owe me one" replied Tegan.

"Fine, fine" said Jake.

"Did you bullying my kouhai, Steff?" asked Io that just came by with Dakota.

"What, no I'm not" replied Tegan.

"Really?" asked Io.

"Yes but seriously, since when did he became your kouhai?" asked Tegan. Io giggled.

"Since I decided to go to Japan and learn wrestling" replied Jake.

"That's true" said Io.

"Seriously, ganged up against me? You owe me double lunch now" said Tegan. Jake groaned while the rest just giggled. Suddenly;

"Excuse me, Jake. Triple H asking for you" said a crew.

"Now?" asked Jake.

"Yeah" replied the crew.

"Okay, then" said Jake before followed the crew to the production truck.

"You asked for me, boss?" asked Jake as he entered.

"Yes. I have something to inform you" replied Triple H.

"Okay. What is it?" asked Jake.

"First, I need to apologize to you. I know that you've said before that you didn't want to be part of any faction. But, I have to make you into one" replied Triple H.

"Oh, about that. No worries. I think I'm cool with it" said Jake. Triple H smirked.

"Good to hear that. Your stablemates will make their debut after the main event. You should be there" said Triple H.

"Okay then. So, who are they? Do I know them?" asked Jake.

"Well, they're the sons of our former rosters. I think you know them but I don't think that you're ever come across them" replied Triple H.

"I see" said Jake.

"Who could it be" said inner Jake.

Later on;

"Here is your winner, The Danger Zone; Wyatt Danger!"

Wyatt is celebrating his win with Toni when suddenly;

Joe walked out with the WWE Championship on his shoulder. He then stared at Wyatt before lifting up his title. Wyatt just smirked while pointing up to the Wrestlemania logo. Suddenly, 2 men appeared behind Wyatt and attacked him. Seeing this, Joe quickly runs into the ring but instead of helping Wyatt he joined the beat up. Then, both men revealed themselves as Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa known as Guerillas of Destiny (GoD). GoD then picked Wyatt up before hitting The Danger Zone with Guerilla Warfare. As he is about to get up, Jake dashes towards Wyatt and hits The Danger Zone with End of Journey. Toni then quickly checked on Wyatt. She then turned around to Jake.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Who the hell do you think you are?!" yelled Toni before slapped Jake hard. Jake just smirked before hitting Toni with clothesline. Joe and GoD stand tall as the crowds jeers.

Later on;

Joe and GoD walking at the backstage when Carli Carusso stopped them.

"Excuse me, guys. Can you just tell me what just happened?" asked Carli.

"What do you mean what just happened? We just did something that good for business" replied Joe.

"Well, then why did you hit Toni? Don't you embarass of yourself right now?" asked Carli.

"No. Why should I? We live in an era of gender equality. If the guys hits me, I'll hit back. If a woman did, of course I must do the same or I'll be labelled as sexist" replied Joe as he and GoD walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 137 38
A Continued edition of my prior fantasy booking story, This time including Submitted Superstars from anyone who wants to work with me to create even...
4.1K 151 20
[Cover by: SexyBombshell] Thongsai Kaokaew born with the name Nolan Fleihr, son of Ric Flair and Taneekarn Kaokaew. After his parent got divorced, he...
8.1K 97 19
Liv Morgan and her male best friend have always been stuck like glue. He's always been her protector and she's always been his salvation.
32.1K 646 100
Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Paige Bevis, Roman Reigns, AJ Lee and Nikki Bella. Six rookies with only one goal on their mind, success. How will these...