CHAPTER 11: THE RAGE OF THE DANGER ZONE

That morning, Jake helped Cora to train as usual.

"You're getting better, Brie. I think it's just a matter of time before you get a call-up to the main roster" said Jake as they were cooling down.

"Really? Do you think so?" asked Cora.

"Of course. So proud of my student" replied Jake while wiped fake tears.

"Whatever, dude" said Cora. Jake just chuckled. Suddenly,

"If you think he's right, you have a lot more to learn, Brie" said Mandy.

"Really? How's that?" asked Cora.

"He is just being a wrestler for a few years. Not to mention, he spent a year in prison. What does he know about the industry" replied Mandy.

"What do I know, huh. Why do you think Triple H willing to put the title on me?" asked Jake.

"Because you're such an asskisser" said Bron.

"Really? Aren't you the same? That's why you're now the NXT champion again" replied Jake.

"Why don't we settle down in the ring so that you can find out" said Bron. Jake then quickly get up.

"Sure thing. I don't mind kicking your ass right now" replied Jake.

"Sorry, boys. No fighting here" said Shawn Michaels.

"You're lucky" said Bron. Jake just smirked before headbutt Bron straight to his face.

"How's that for an introduction? Come to the Bull gym tonight if you think I'm wrong" said Jake before walked away.

"Seriously, Bron. Provoking him is not a good thing to do. Especially since he's an ex-prisoner. He might fight a lot when he was in there" said Shawn.

"I'll beat his ass tonight. Bull Gym huh. I'll be there for sure" said Bron.

"Do whatever you want, Bron. As long as it's not here" replied Shawn before walked away.

"Unbelievable" said Cora.

"Hey, Brianna. After I beat him, let's go for a date" said Bron.

"Hell no. I'm not dating anyone that didn't respect my friend" replied Cora before walking away.

"They're best friends?" asked Bron.

"Yes they are. Don't you realise how close they are?" said Kay Lee.

"They're just best friends? I thought they were dating. Brie sure has a brain not to date him" replied Mandy.

"Just because they're not dating, doesn't mean that Brie didn't trust him. You're so naive, Mandy" said Kay Lee before walking away.

Later on;

Jake is playing his PS5 when he gets a phone call from Tegan.

Jake: Hi, Steff.

Tegan: I heard what happened at the PC just now. Did you seriously hurting Bron?

Jake: Well, he provoked me. He should know not to ever provoke a former prisoner.

Tegan: Bro, you should control your temper a bit.

Jake: I did. Just sometimes, I had enough and got pissed.

Tegan: Seriously. You know what, pick me up later tonight. I'll go with you at Bull Gym tonight.

Jake: Fine. Only because you're my best friend here.

Tegan: Great. See you tonight.

Then, Tegan hung up.

Later that night;