CHAPTER 13: BEFORE WRESTLEMANIA

That morning, Jake is waiting for Tegan in front of her house with his Range Rover that he just bought. He actually decided to drive alone to Arlington but Tegan plead him to allow her to go with him. After waiting for a while, Tegan came out with her luggage.

"Seriously. What took you so long?" asked Jake.

"Well, I'm a woman, duh" replied Tegan as she puts her luggage inside the Range Rover.

"C'mon, let's go now" said Jake as he gets into the Range Rover.

"Fine, fine" replied Tegan as she gets in. Then, Jake drives away.

"Why don't you just take a flight?" asked Jake.

"Because using the road is much more fun" replied Tegan.

"Just for your information. This will be a 16 hours long drive" said Jake.

"No problem. I can handle that" replied Tegan.

"Of course you can. You just need to sleep until we arrive there" said Jake.

"Aww, my bestfriend here is so smart" replied Tegan.

"But of course. It's not that I will allow it" said Jake.

"Now, I'm regret being here" replied Tegan.

"Okay, Miss. Orlando airport right away" said Jake.

"Uggh, I hate you sometimes" said Tegan.

"Well, I'm a heel. Of course you hate me" replied Jake.

"Whatever" said Tegan. Jake just chuckled.

After 8 hours of drive;

Jake stopped at motel by the roadside.

"We're call it a day?" asked Tegan.

"Yes. That's why I decided to go a few days earlier" replied Jake.

"I see" said Tegan. When Jake gets out of his Range Rover, a Land Cruiser stopped besides him. The driver then get out of it.

"Yo, uce" said Roman.

"Hey, brother. Never thought that you drive to Arlington too" replied Jake.

"Well, it just that 16 hours if we drive non stop. So, what's the point taking the flight" said Roman.

"Totally agreed with you" replied Jake. Then, Tegan get out from the Range Rover too.

"Hi, Tribal Chief" greeted Tegan.

"If I'm the real tribal chief, you won't greet me that way" said Roman. Tegan giggled.

"You're all alone, bro?" asked Jake.

"No, I'm here with my wife" replied Roman. Then, a woman came out with a 15 years old girl and a pair of 2 years old boy twins.

"I see. Kinda vacation innit" said Jake. Roman chuckled.

"Yes. Let's have dinner together first okay" said Roman. Then, all of them walked to the motel's cafe and found themselves seats.

"So, are you both dating?" asked Roman.

"Hell no" replied Jake and Tegan.

"We just know each other around 2 months" said Tegan.

"That's true. Besides, a few years ago, I was in prison. Let me enjoy the freedom a bit more" said Jake then.

"Freedom? You're only in prison for a year, idiot. It had been nearly 3 years since then. A bit more of freedom?" asked Tegan.

"Well, to make up that 1 year, I need around 5 years. It just about 3 years since then. So, 2 years more left" replied Jake.