CHAPTER 6: THE DANGER ZONE

That morning, Jake heads to the PC for some workout. Then, he was greeted by Cora.

"Hi there. Remember me? I'm the one that you shut the door before" said Cora.

"Oh, really? Sorry about that" replied Jake.

"You're such a loner aren't you" said Cora.

"Well, you can say that" replied Jake.

"Why don't you help me with the training? I'll pay for your lunch later" said Cora.

"Well, there's Road Dogg and Shawn Michaels already, right. You don't need me" replied Jake.

"That's not nice of you rejecting your kouhai's request, Jake" said Shawn Michaels that was nearby.

"Well, 2 of the best in business is here after all. I don't see any reason for me to help" replied Jake.

"Oh, c'mon Jake. You learnt different style of wrestling in Japan, right. Why don't you teach her that? I'm sure that she's willing to learn" said Shawn.

"That's true" replied Cora.

"Besides, she's cute. Here's your chance" whispered Shawn. Jake sighed.

"Fine. C'mon, Miss Coda. Get into the ring" said Jake.

"Yes, coach!" replied Cora.

"I'm not a coach" said Jake as he gets into one of the ring followed by Cora.

Later on;

"So, what do you think? Can you catch up?" asked Jake after teach Cora some of the basic of strong style.

"I guess so. Can we do it again after this?" asked Cora.

"We'll see" replied Jake.

"Fair enough. Let's go now. I owe you a lunch after all" said Cora before rolled out from the ring.

"Never thought that you can easily opened to her" said Kay Lee Ray as Jake exited the ring. Jake and Kay Lee knew each other back then during Jake's training excursion.

"Shawn asked me to do so" replied Jake.

"So, you going to run away now?" asked Kay Lee.

"Not now. She's going to pay for my lunch after all. Run away is the meanest things to do. I don't want to be like my ex-girlfriend" replied Jake.

"I see" said Kay Lee. Suddenly, someone bumped into Jake.

"Hey, look out, mate" replied Jake while take a look on who bumped into him.

"Sorry but I don't take order from a former prisoner" mocked Bron Breakker.

"Do you want a fight or something?" asked Jake.

"What, do you think that you can hurt me like how you did to your ex-girlfriend?" asked Bron in return.

"I don't know. Want to try?" asked Jake.

"I don't have time to play with you" replied Bron before walked away.

"Asshole" muttered Jake.

"Chill, bro. It's not worth it" said Kay Lee while patted Jake's shoulder. Jake just sighed.

Later on;

Jake and Cora are having lunch at a diner.

"So, I heard you have a long talk with CR7 after Raw" said Cora.

"Kinda. Why?" asked Jake.

"Nothing. It's kinda weird since you didn't want to talk with your other former teammates" replied Cora.