CHAPTER 3: CONTRACT SIGNING

That morning, Jake woke up quite early. He checked on his body that was full of bruises and scars. Some of it is from his wrestling while some of it he got from fighting in the prison.

"Well, who needs tatoo when I already have a lot of this" muttered Jake alone. He then gets up and head to shower. Once he done wash-up and put his clothes on, he walked to the nearby diner to have a breakfast. Suddenly, he got a phone call from Triple H which he quickly answered.

Jake: Yes, Boss.

Triple H: Hey, Jake. So, how's your body?

Jake: Well, it's getting better.

Triple H: I see. By the way, I'm here to tell you that after done in Nagoya, you don't have to return to America. Just go straight to Manchester since we will be tapping both Raw and Smackdown there.

Jake: Manchester?

Triple H: That's true.

Jake: Can I get an exception, Boss? I hate to be there.

Triple H: Look, son. I know how did you feel. But as a professional, you need to get the job done.

Jake: Very well. I'll be there. Only because you asked me to do so.

Triple H: Good. See you around.

Jake: Yes, sir.

Then, they hung up.

"Never thought that I will be returning there" muttered Jake alone.

Few days later;

Kaito Kiyomiya managed to defeat Kenoh after hitting a Tiger Suplex. Suddenly, the arena went dark before a few chair shot was heard. After the light is back, everybody was shocked as Kiyomiya lying down at the centre of the ring while Joe is there holding a stealchair. Joe then continued hitting Kiyomiya with the stealchair.

"Ore wa kisama o korosu to iimashita yo ne" said Joe. (I've told you that I will kill you, right) Jake then walked towards a corner. Once Kiyomiya about to get up, Joe dashed towards him and hits End of Journey.

"Mata Ao" said Joe before leaving the ring.

A few days later;

Jake is walking back home after doing some workout at the PC when he hears someone call his name. He turned around and saw his ex-girlfriend.

"You again? What the hell that you want, bitch?" asked Jake.

"I just want to talk and stop calling me bitch" replied Delaila.

"After killing my career and reputation, you deserved that bitch title" said Jake as he walked away.

"Seriously, Jake. What's wrong with you? You were sent to the jail because you can't prove that you're innocent!" replied Delaila.

"For the accusation that you made. Seriously, if murdering is legal, you already a dead meat now" said Jake.

"Where are you going?" asked Delaila.

"None of your business, bitch" replied Jake before walked away.

"Stop calling me bitch!" yelled Delaila but Jake ignored her and keep walking.

Later that night;

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall!"