The Groom Of Giants

By LiannQ

Title: 巨人族的新郎 Author: Sisib (西西布) Status: Completed Description: Lu Jiuchen, a human, is rich and an ideal pa... More

1: First Meet
2: Cherry Blossom Powder
3: Mate Selection
4: Afraid
5: Kid
6: For You
7: New Good Man
8: Special Time
9: Side Dish
10: Splashed Milk Tea
11: Play the Piano
12: Movie
13: I'll Teach You
14: I See You
15: Continue?
16: Excuse Me?
17: Family Travel
18: Mountain
19: Traveling
20: Hiking
21: Breakthrough
22: Marriage Again
23: I Will Marry You
24: He's A Giant?
25: Lost Contract
26: Worth It
27: Taking Care of Yan Yaoting
28: Engaged
29: Anomalies
30: Identity Exposed
31: Misunderstanding
32: Voting Activities
33: Family Dinner
34: Giant City
35: Lui Juichen Joined The Group
36: Activities
37: Hunting
38: Bonfire
39: Pregnancy
40: Flavors
41: 🤰
42
43: When Will Be The Wedding Held?
44: Everyone Is Abnormal
45: My Groom
46: Wedding
47: Stretched Pants
48: White Rice
49: Perfect Match
50: Early Morning
51: Abnormal Sense Of Smell
52: Bored?
53: Hundred Bottles
54: Reusable
55: Background?
56: More Fragrant
57: Inferior Product
58: Thanks To Hands
59: Eight Years
61: Remnants of Lyra
62: Matching Program
63: Safe Birth
64: Dog Food
65: Reluctant
66: Discharge
67: Attachment
68: End

60: Four-dimensional color Doppler ultrasound

411 18 1
By LiannQ

A few minutes later.

Bai Mi sat on the sofa with her head drooping.

Lu Jiuchen stood beside him, he looked at Baimi's lips which were obviously rosier than usual, and then glanced at the backyard, "Aren't you going to see him off?"

Bai Mi shook her head, smiled and said to Lu Jiuchen, "If I go, I will keep it instead of giving it away."

Bai Mi smiled when she said this, but Lu Jiuchen felt very uncomfortable.

He actually knew something about the z07 too.

For example, he is 65 years old this year, and his physical fitness is comparable to that of Yan Shengting. Yan Shengting developed combination fever at the age of 66, so his combination fever should only last a year or two.

One or two years of separation is definitely torture for couples in love, but it is hope for Baimi.

But even with such a humble hope, he couldn't tell Baimi.

In the end, he could only pat Bai Mi's shoulder wordlessly.

After this day, the frequency of Baimi coming to Tiancheng Villa was obviously higher than before.

Every time he comes, he always brings various things, such as husband and wife supplies, baby clothes, baby toys and so on.

He was joking and carefree, saying that he came to see Lu Jiuchen and his little nephew, but Lu Jiuchen knew that he wanted to see if he could "encounter" z07.

But those who greet him are always disappointed.

The two little guys are growing up fast, Lu Jiuchen's waistline is getting bigger and bigger, and his weight is gaining rapidly, followed by back pain, walking, sitting and lying are not so convenient, but fortunately, Yan Shengting has been with him and loves him He, he can bear these hardships.

This morning.

Lu Jiuchen woke up as usual, Yan Shengting was not there, and the quilt on his side was also slightly cold, obviously he had been up for a long time.

He picked up his cell phone habitually, and Yan Shengting sent him a message, asking him to come to the balcony after getting up.

Not long ago, Yan Shengting replaced the big bed in the bedroom with a customized nursing bed.

This kind of bed is somewhat similar to a hospital bed. It is divided into upper and lower parts, and the height of both parts can be adjusted arbitrarily. This way, it is much more convenient for Lu Jiuchen to get up.

Lu Jiuchen pressed the remote control, and the upper half of the bed rose, and Lu Jiuchen also sat up.

He lifted the quilt, lifted his legs out of the bed, and only wore a suede jacket, then he put on a pair of matching trousers and socks at the end of the bed, and then walked to the balcony.

The balcony was sealed with tempered glass, the temperature here was the same as the bedroom, Lu Jiuchen didn't feel cold at all.

He pressed the curtain switch.

The blackout curtains were separated from the middle to the left and right sides, and white light appeared. Lu Jiuchen closed his eyes a little uncomfortably, and when he opened them again, the blackout curtains were completely closed, and the outside world was fully revealed .

white.

The endless white.

Building courtyards, road lamps, landscape green plants...all covered with thick snow.

There are a few half-grown children in festive dresses playing snowball fights on the road. They lumber forward in the snow. Every step they take, there is a deep footprint on the snow. Occasionally, their bodies lose their balance and throw themselves into the snow, leaving only Human-shaped pits and a series of crisp laughter.

The line of sight quickly recovered from a distance.

Yan Shengting stood in the front yard with his back facing him.

In a world of ice and snow, he was actually only wearing short-sleeved T-shirts and camouflage trousers. The hormones and sense of strength exuded by his tall and strong physique made people amazed and impressed just by looking at them.

He was bent over doing something, and felt the gaze behind him, so he looked back, saw Lu Jiuchen, waved, and then took the red, black, and pink objects in a small frame to him Before, after a while, he sideways out of the way.

Lu Jiuchen saw two big, two small and four snowmen.

Since the first knot, Lu Jiuchen's eyesight has been better than before. He can clearly see the eyes made of chocolate biscuits, carrot noses and red rope lips on every snowman's face.

A big snowman wears a dark green woolen scarf around his neck, another big snowman wears a cherry blossom pink scarf, and two little snowmen wear red scarves and pointed hats of the same color on their heads.

Isn't this their family of four?

Lu Jiuchen wanted to open the window, Yan Shengting noticed his movement, and immediately gestured for him to look at the phone, Lu Jiuchen took out the phone and opened it.

Yan Shengting sent:

[It's cold outside, put on more clothes. 】

Lu Jiuchen said "ok" to the window, went to the cloakroom to change and went downstairs.

The elevator door opened, and Yan Shengting was waiting outside.

Seeing him coming out, she bent down to help him zip up the zipper of the down jacket, put on the hat, took out gloves from her trouser pocket and put them on his hands, and helped him put on the snow boots before holding his hand. Hands go outside the house.

As soon as the front door was opened, the cold wind directly poured into the nose, Lu Jiuchen exclaimed "It's so cold", Yan Shengting immediately asked if he wanted to go out, Lu Jiuchen shook his head.

"I'm not afraid of the cold! I used to go skiing at this time of year every year!"

Yan Shengting closed the door behind his back and shook his hand, "I will accompany you the next year."

"Why not next year?" Xiao Baozi will be born in the first half of next year, so he can go play after the end of the year?

"Take good care of yourself next year."

It turned out to be like this.

Lu Jiuchen hugged his arm, "Listen to you!" Yan Shengting smiled and kissed his forehead, and Lu Jiuchen said again: "I want to shoot snowmen!"

The snow on the road from the main gate to the snowman had already been cleared by Yan Shengting, but Yan Shengting still hugged Lu Jiuchen very tightly, for fear that he would slip on the road.

The two came to the Snowman's family.

Lu Jiuchen wanted to take off his gloves to take a picture, Yan Shengting saw this and took the phone from him.

"I'll take the picture, what angle do you want?"

Lu Jiuchen didn't try to be brave, and ordered Yan Shengting to take pictures with his voice. After taking enough pictures of the snowman, he asked Mama Wang to come out and took a group photo of him, Yan Shengting and the four snowmen.

go back to the house.

He was sitting in the dining room eating breakfast while looking at the photos. The photos were well taken, full of the sweetness and warmth of the two of them and their anticipation for the unborn baby.

Lu Jiuchen especially wanted to post the photos on the four-person group, circle of friends, and scarf with Baimi, but he knew it couldn't be done, not to mention anything else, the fact that he had twins in his belly was only the research institute and his family. I know, so he only posted it in the family group in the end.

The second brother Lu was the first to reply: 【It’s time to do 4D today, we’re already on our way. 】

After Second Brother Lu said so, Father Lu and Brother Lu responded immediately.

Father Lu: 【Can I see my little grandson today? ! That's great, I'm near the Tiancheng Villa now, and I can get here in about ten minutes. 】

Brother Lu was devastated: [Why didn't you notify in advance? ! @路九明]

Brother Lu: 【I said so. 】

Brother Lu: [Not really! 】

Brother Lu: [Ah? Did I not say it? I'm sorry, I'll send you the dynamic impact then. 】

Brother Lu returned the "bloody knife".

Lu Jiuchen had known for a long time that the four-dimensional color photos would be taken during the 24-28 weeks of pregnancy, but he didn't know that it was today.

Especially since he's only 20 weeks now.

But it's understandable when you think about it, because before that, his various inspection values ​​have been a month faster than ordinary people, and the four-dimensional color Doppler ultrasound is also normal.

The main purpose of doing the 4D color Doppler ultrasound is to diagnose fetal abnormalities. Although he always thought that the two little buns should be healthy, he was still very nervous when the test came.

In particular, he once saw in the pregnancy guide that the probability of fetal malformation in the giant race is twice as high as that of ordinary human races, and they have always been different from ordinary giant races since the beginning.

In fact, not only Lu Jiuchen, but the entire research institute represented by Brother Lu was very nervous.

If the diagnosis of the four-dimensional color photo shows that the fetus is normal, it will further prove that the perfect fit theory has great research value and significance for the reproduction of the offspring of the giant race.

If the diagnosis shows that the fetus is abnormal, then their research on "promoting the reproduction of giants" may go astray again.

Based on the above considerations, besides Brother Lu and his team, the researchers who came to Tiancheng Villa this time also included dozens of experts in pregnancy, childbirth and genetics headed by Professor Qiao.

The purpose of their coming here is to gather the strength of the whole research institute to judge whether the twins are healthy or not from the strictest, most comprehensive and most cautious perspective.

in the bedroom.

Lu Jiuchen lay flat on the edge of the bed.

Yan Shengting sat on the bed and held his hand.

The second brother Lu sat under the bed with a probe in his hand. In front of him was a temporarily assembled high-definition display device. Behind him stood Father Lu and a large group of researchers in white coats.

"Relax, don't be nervous, the baby will feel your emotions." Brother Lu said to Lu Jiuchen.

Lu Jiuchen breathed out and tried his best to calm down, but it was useless. He could only look at the researchers with burning eyes around him, and said with a wry smile, "Second brother, hurry up, I really can't help being nervous during this battle."

Brother Lu understood his mood very well, so he quickly applied gel on his stomach and put the probe on it.

Everyone held their breath in unison.

In the next second, a clear image appeared on the display.

Two immature babies are facing the probe side by side, with big heads and small bodies, so cute.

Brother Lu said: "It can only be judged that there is no problem with the development of the spine, and there is no umbilical cord around the neck, and the rest can't be seen."

Father Lu said, "I guess I'm shy."

Lu Jiuchen subconsciously clenched Yan Shengting's hand: "Then what should I do? If I don't turn around, won't other parts be inspected?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the baby on the left slowly turned around on his little feet, and opened his big eyes to look around.

When the baby was born, his eyes were not fully developed, so he could only feel the light source. Naturally, the five-month-old baby couldn't see the outside world, so after looking around, he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue.

Everyone was mesmerized by his series of cute actions, and their faces were full of grandpa smiles when they saw young creatures.

Brother Lu moved the probe slowly while making quick judgments.

"Estimated weight 691 grams, gestational week 20..."

"The hyperechoic skull of fetus 1 is complete, the midline of the brain is centered, and the thalamus on both sides can be seen..."

"The eye sockets can be seen on both sides, the nose can be seen, and there is no obvious interruption of the upper lip..."

"The beating heart can be seen, the four-chambered heart can be seen, the stomach bubble can be seen, and the intestinal tube can be seen..."

"..."

Lu Jiuchen could only see the shape of Taibao from the image, but he couldn't see the midline of the brain, thalamus, internal organs, etc.

However, after listening to the series of "visible" by Brother Lu, and looking at the expressions of other researchers, he can also guess that this generous and cute little guy must be healthy.

Sure enough, Brother Lu made a judgment, "There is no obvious abnormality in fetus 1."

Professor Qiao said, "My conclusion is the same as that of Professor Lu."

Other researchers also nodded in agreement.

Next, it's time to examine the baby on the right.

They were still discussing how to turn him around, when the baby on the left turned sideways and kicked the baby on the right a few times, so the baby on the right also turned around.

The appearance of the two little guys is exactly the same, but the baby on the right is obviously not as active as the baby on the left, and after turning around, it stops moving.

Fortunately, in the few seconds when he turned around just now, Second Brother Lu had seen the details of his fingers, toes, etc. In the end, he made a judgment on the fetus that "no obvious deformities were seen."

When the inspection was over, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

After letting go of the hanging heart, great joy followed.

The giant race is quick in response and strong in stamina. It is a natural war machine, but because of its small number, it cannot produce an absolute deterrent to hostile forces and planets.

But if the partners of the giant race are all perfectly matched and can give birth to twins, the plight of the giant race's population reproduction will be solved, will the country and the people have more powerful combat power, and will the hostile forces be more afraid and dare not come? guilty?

As for how to find the perfect match, they also figured out a way!

That is to reproduce the sex pheromone of the giant race, and search for human races who can smell the reproduced sex pheromone on a global scale.

At present, their work of replicating Yan Shengting's sex pheromone is nearing completion.

As long as Lu Jiuchen can smell it, the sex pheromone they reproduced is a success, and the sex pheromone matching plan can also be implemented!

There are a total of 6 billion ordinary humans in the world, and the task of matching is cumbersome and huge.

When the perfect match is found, the first pair of giant twins should have been born. Once the final test results show that the signs of the twins are normal, they will immediately arrange for the giant and the perfect match to meet!

So the most important thing right now is——

Professor Qiao said to Lu Jiuchen: "Little friend Lu, please take care of yourself. We will visit again in three days. At that time, please help us complete the test!"

The maglev bus late at night was very cold, and there were only two passengers in the huge carriage.

One in front of the other, the positions are all at the back.

The two passengers were wearing down jackets, peaked caps, and scarves covering most of their chins. This outfit is not uncommon in Linhai City, which has entered the cold winter.

The bus has arrived.

The passenger in the back row stood up and passed by the passenger in the front row. A small ball of paper fell out of his sleeve and landed on the passenger in the front row.

The rear passengers got out.

The bus continued on.

The front passenger opened the paper ball, which read:

[Fourth dimension is normal. The perfect fit theory is correct. Reproducible pheromones were tested three days later. 】

The passenger in the front row crumpled up the paper and put it in his pocket, then took out his phone and sent a text message.

The content of the message is only two words:

【action. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 121 17
New in Italy with her brother, Sarah starts a new life full of love, fun, excitement but also sadness. She meets the band Måneskin, where the bass pl...
190K 9.5K 139
将军,你抑制剂掉了[穿书] Status : 135 chapters + 4 extra (Completed) Author : 笑迟情 Through an accidental transmigration, Gu Huan became the youngest Alpha gene...
28.3K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
15.5K 499 23
Title(s): Attract Magic; The Devil; 招魔 Author: Mu Xi Niang (耽美同人) Status: 22 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: In order to describe the horror of th...