The Groom Of Giants

By LiannQ

Title: 巨人族的新郎 Author: Sisib (西西布) Status: Completed Description: Lu Jiuchen, a human, is rich and an ideal pa... More

1: First Meet
2: Cherry Blossom Powder
3: Mate Selection
4: Afraid
5: Kid
6: For You
7: New Good Man
8: Special Time
9: Side Dish
10: Splashed Milk Tea
11: Play the Piano
12: Movie
13: I'll Teach You
14: I See You
15: Continue?
16: Excuse Me?
17: Family Travel
18: Mountain
19: Traveling
20: Hiking
21: Breakthrough
22: Marriage Again
23: I Will Marry You
24: He's A Giant?
25: Lost Contract
26: Worth It
27: Taking Care of Yan Yaoting
28: Engaged
29: Anomalies
30: Identity Exposed
31: Misunderstanding
32: Voting Activities
33: Family Dinner
34: Giant City
35: Lui Juichen Joined The Group
36: Activities
37: Hunting
38: Bonfire
39: Pregnancy
40: Flavors
41: 🤰
42
43: When Will Be The Wedding Held?
44: Everyone Is Abnormal
45: My Groom
46: Wedding
47: Stretched Pants
48: White Rice
49: Perfect Match
50: Early Morning
51: Abnormal Sense Of Smell
52: Bored?
53: Hundred Bottles
54: Reusable
55: Background?
56: More Fragrant
57: Inferior Product
59: Eight Years
60: Four-dimensional color Doppler ultrasound
61: Remnants of Lyra
62: Matching Program
63: Safe Birth
64: Dog Food
65: Reluctant
66: Discharge
67: Attachment
68: End

58: Thanks To Hands

369 20 1
By LiannQ

Lu Jiuchen never thought that the one who followed Yan Shengting upstairs would be a strange giant.

Had he known this was the case, he would have closed the door first!

He stepped between Baimi and the giant in two steps, and blocked Baimi with his body. He planned to ask the giant to avoid it temporarily and let Yan Shengting help Xiaomi get his hands out first, but before he even opened his mouth, the giant spoke first.

"Do you need help?"

When the giant spoke, he tilted his head slightly, looking behind Lu Jiuchen, it was obvious that he was talking to Baimi.

Does he know Xiaomi?

Lu Jiuchen observed the giant's mask subconsciously.

Metal material, silver-gray, almost covers the whole face, and on the edge of this mask close to the ears, there is actually the word "z07" engraved on it.

So he is the person Xiaomi has liked for eight years!

Why did it happen at such a time!

Put yourself in his shoes, if this happened when he and Yan Shengting first met, he would probably die in shame!

Lu Jiuchen silently lighted the wax for the rice in his heart.

Then again, after realizing that it was z07 who came, Lu Jiuchen was not sure if being in the middle of them was what Xiaomi needed.

He looked back at Baimi.

Bai Mi smiled at him.

Although laughing was uglier than crying, Lu Jiuchen understood what he meant.

He made an "ok" mouth shape, and said to the giant, "Then please", then walked to Yan Shengting's side, grabbed Yan Shengting's hand, "I want to eat fruit."

"Let's go down then."

Two people enter the elevator.

In just a few short steps, Lu Jiuchen quickly calmed down from the shock of Baimi's hand being stuck and the sudden appearance of z07. After calming down, Lu Jiuchen noticed another thing that he almost ignored. details.

Yesterday, he originally planned to ask Baimi to come over that night, but Yan Shengting asked him to postpone it until today. He was still very puzzled at the time, but now that he saw z07, what else does he not understand?

Yan Shengting did it on purpose.

He even suspected that the last time he was on the island, he had arranged for Xiaomi's room to be next to z07's.

Yan Shengting did that obviously for him, because he knew that Xiaomi was his best friend, and he also knew that he was particularly worried about his relationship.

He looked sideways at Yan Shengting.

Yan Shengting asked what's wrong.

Lu Jiuchen smiled and said, "Why are you so nice?"

"Because you deserve it."

This man can really do things that move him anytime, anywhere.

Lu Jiuchen stared at the man for a few seconds, walked in front of him, raised his face, Yan Shengting lowered his head cooperatively, and Lu Jiuchen pecked his lips.

"This is your reward."

"Is this reward too small?"

"Then what do you want?"

"Let's take a picture tomorrow morning and go to the kitchen."

Lu Jiuchen laughed, "Is this rewarding you or me?"

"It's all."

"That's fine."

Lu Jiuchen readily agreed.

But thinking of z07's special status, I couldn't help asking: "You can't..." Is it against the rules? He finished the sentence in his mind.

"Won't."

Giants with special identities have mastered too many important secrets, and the country has indeed closely monitored every giant with special identities.

This kind of monitoring includes but is not limited to installing positioning, listening, and monitoring equipment on special identity giants. In other words, where the giant with a special identity is, who he meets, and what he says are all under the control of the state.

But this does not mean that the country prohibits them from contacting ordinary humans, as long as the content of communication does not involve leaking secrets.

In this "encounter" between z07 and Baimi, first of all, he did not tell anyone about z07's real identity information and the content of the mission z07 was performing. Secondly, he was sure that z07 could also control the scale of conversation.

So he did not break the rules.

The elevator door opened, he patted Lu Jiuchen on the side, and walked out with his arms.

"Don't think too much, you will be tired. What fruit do you want to eat?"

*

After Lu Jiuchen and the others left, only Baimi and Z07 were left on the second floor.

Bai Mi should be very happy to meet z07 again.

But the problem is that he met z07 in such a tangled state now, the joy was squeezed by embarrassment and worry, and all he could think about was whether z07 would reduce his favorability for him.

While thinking wildly, z07 moved first, he walked to the side of the model, Baimi saw his reaction, and hurriedly got off the model, z07 said "don't move", Baimi immediately kept the navel orange posture and froze.

He looked at z07.

Z07 half-knelt next to the model, lowering his head to study the model's mouth structure.

The scent of jasmine slowly escaped from his body, passing through Baimi's heart like down feathers; plus the two of them are so close at the moment, as long as Baimi moves a little to that side, he can kiss the girl under the metal mask Lips, a man's lips are very healthy and fleshy red, with plump and beautiful lips, and they look very kissable.

Bai Mi's thoughts fluttered.

He really wanted to kiss him.

But if he did that, his image in z07's heart would definitely get worse, right?

But he's already died so thoroughly this time, even if he kissed him, his image couldn't be worse, right?

Just when he was hesitating whether to smash the jar or not, he suddenly heard z07 say "bear for a while", he quickly came back to his senses, only heard the tearing sound of "stab", z07 actually smashed the dummy's silicone Mouth torn!

How strong is his strength?

Bai Mi stood up in amazement.

z07 got up too.

The two stood facing each other, no one spoke.

The atmosphere was a little awkward.

In order to alleviate this weird atmosphere, Bai Mi found something for himself to do. He rubbed the deflated model back into the cardboard box, and threw the pump and interlining into it.

"It's better to just throw this junk away."

He said this with an awkward smile, but after he finished speaking, z07 didn't answer, and the surroundings became quiet again.

He scratched his face uncomfortably, and wanted to say something more, when z07 suddenly said, "Detoxify."

The tone is very flat, very different from the gentle voice that can hear a smile when communicating on the island before. And that beautiful lip is also straight, without an upward curve.

He is not happy?

Because of the model?

Seeing that he didn't respond, z07 added, "Your hands are cut and need to be disinfected."

Only then did Bai Mi look down, his left wrist was red, and the skin had indeed been scratched off in many places, but it wasn't serious, and he didn't care about this kind of situation before, but now...

He said honestly, "Okay."

The two went down to the first floor.

The first floor was brightly lit, but there was no one there. It was obvious that Lu Jiuchen and Yan Shengting came down a while ago. The phone vibrated, and Bai Mi took it out to see that it was Lu Jiuchen who sent it.

It says:

[Iodophor is on the coffee table in the living room~ Your current situation is a bit embarrassing, but you must not be cowardly, seize the opportunity and work hard! 】

So Xiao Jiu and the others are going out temporarily, right? In order to create opportunities for him to be alone with z07.

Baimi tightened his grip on the phone, looked up at the coffee table, and there was a medicine box on top of the coffee table, and he looked at z07 again, and z07's gaze didn't fall on him, but stared at the street lights outside the floor-to-ceiling windows , a bit like in a daze.

He exhaled, pointed to the medicine box and said, "There's povidone iodine over there."

"Okay." z07 recovered.

Two people approached the coffee table.

z07 bent down to open the medicine box, looking for povidone iodine.

Bai Mi stood right behind him.

The two of them were quiet, only the slight sound of z07 rummaging through things could be heard in the empty living room.

Baimi thought of Lu Jiuchen's encouragement, and thought of how hard it was for him to meet z07 once, so he mustered up the courage to ask, "Unhappy?"

z07 didn't get up, and didn't answer Baimi's question, but said, "Do you often play like that?"

Bai Mi paused, "Model?"

"Um."

"No!" Bai Mi immediately denied.

z07 looked back at him.

Bai Mi also knew that his reaction just now was a bit harsh, so he picked his face.

"This is also the first time I bought it, and I sent it to Xiao Jiu and the others as soon as I got it. I didn't plan to unpack it, but Xiao Jiu said that he wanted to inspect the goods first. He is carrying my nephew, so it is not convenient to do this work, that's why I... I haven't even played, let alone played often."

When Bai Mi said the last sentence, seeing that z07's eyes were still flat, he lowered his head weakly, "If you don't believe me, you can ask Xiao Jiu."

"No disbelief."

Bai Mi raised his head, z07's aura softened, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, "You are enthusiastic."

"That's for sure. Xiao Jiu is my best friend." Bai Mi said so, seeing that z07 was in a good mood, he said, "Do you not like me playing with that?"

"No."

"what is that?"

z07 did not say.

But Baimi felt that z07 was probably a little jealous.

As for the jealousy, it was partly because he didn't like what might happen to him with the model, and partly because he wasn't there when he was playing with the model.

z07 found povidone iodine from the medicine box, and started looking for cotton swabs again.

Bai Mi turned her head to look at the sofa.

There are two single sofas and a three-seater sofa around the coffee table.

Bai Miyi sits on the left side of the middle of the three-seater sofa, leaving a small space on the left and a large space on the right. He injured his left hand. In order to facilitate the medicine for him, z07 will definitely sit on the left side, so that the two of them can get very close!

He thought so at first, but within two seconds of sitting down, he worried that z07 would not sit at all because the seat was too narrow.

Just when he quietly raised his butt/butt to move to the right, z07 had already turned around, and Bai Mi immediately put his legs together, his upper body straightened, his hands on his legs, and sat down in a regular manner.

z07 looked at him left and right, the corners of his mouth raised slightly.

Bai Mi knew that he must have seen through his little thoughts, his face was very hot, and he wanted to smooth things over for himself, so he moved to the right by the way, and z07 went to his left and sat down.

The seat he left for z07 was not spacious, and z07 was very tall. After he sat down, his two powerful long legs were naturally spread apart, and one of his legs was directly attached to Baimi's leg.

In an instant, Bai Mi's heart beat like a drum, and she was extremely happy.

z07: "The watch needs to be taken off."

The skin where Baimi wears the watch is the most severely worn. Since it needs to be disinfected, of course the watch must be taken off.

Bai Mi wears a watch almost every day, even with his eyes closed, he can put it on and take it off quickly, but he definitely can't take it off by himself at this time.

So I dawdled for a long time and couldn't take it off, and finally cast a look at z07 for help.

z07 laughed again, and said "I'll do it".

Bai Mi immediately thanked him and stretched out her hand in front of him.

Z07's hands are big, but very nimble. He quickly took off the watch and rolled up his sleeves, without even touching Baimi's skin.

Baimi pursed her lips in disappointment, and then heard z07 say: "You can't touch the skin if it's damaged."

White rice is simple.

How did he know what he was thinking? ! It's too unbelievable, right?

and……

"You can't touch the skin if it's broken, but can you touch it if the skin isn't broken?" He tilted his head and asked jokingly.

Z07 put the cotton swab into the iodophor, looked up at him, Baimi raised his eyebrows smartly, z07 hooked the corner of his mouth, but did not continue the topic, but looked at his wrist and said: "Some places are a bit serious, all bleeding gone."

"Really?" Bai Mi looked at it, "It's fortunate that I stretched out my hand at that time."

"if not?"

"Otherwise I should be useless by now."

Z07 looked at his wrist carefully, "It's well developed."

Bai Mi smiled shyly at such a straightforward compliment, "I'm just exaggerating rhetorically, but I'm not that good. Of course I'm not bad. But I'm zero, so it doesn't make any difference whether I look bad or not."

"how come?"

"It doesn't work either."

z07 smiled, "Mouth."

He only said one word, but Bai Mi understood. He subconsciously looked at Z07's lips, and felt that the hot air surging in his body since he smelled the scent of jasmine seemed to be converging towards the same place. up.

Z07 looked at his reddened ears, and took out a cotton swab from the iodophor, "It might be a little strange, bear with it."

"good."

z07 carefully and slowly wiped the wound with a cotton swab.

Bai Mi put all her thoughts on him, but she didn't feel any pain, but the area of ​​the scratch was a bit big, and his arm was always hanging in mid-air, so it would be sore.

He looked greedily at z07's legs, and then slowly, slowly lowered the height of his hands.

When he was only a few centimeters away from z07's leg, z07 raised his head and asked, "Are your arms sore?"

Bai Mi nodded.

Z07 supported his elbow near his forearm with one hand.

Although it couldn't be placed on his lap, it was worth it to be held by him like this!

His hands are really big, and they are extremely hot. An astonishing temperature is transmitted from the place where the two of them touch, and the temperature of Baimi's whole body rises.

Thinking of what z07 said just now, he asked, "Does this count as touching?"

"Calculate."

"So you said 'touch' so simple?"

"What do you think?"

"I thought," Bai Mi paused for a moment, and said lewdly, "it would be the kind my nephew can't watch."

Z07 looked at him with a smile in his eyes, his eyes were as gentle as lake water, and like a surging underground undercurrent, full of strong emotions and a lot of things he wanted to say. Bai Mi was embarrassed by his gaze, she looked away, and turned her gaze back after a while.

After staring at each other for a moment, his eyes slowly moved down from z07's eyes, turned twice on his lips, and finally settled on his hand holding the cotton swab. He raised that hand and pulled it to his lips.

He actually wanted to kiss his lips, but he was afraid that he would not accept it, so he wanted to kiss his hand as the next best thing. But just when his lips were about to touch, z07 suddenly retracted his force.

Bai Mi was just holding it in a vague way, but when he moved, the two hands separated.

got rejected.

Not even hands.

Too.

For him, z07 is someone he has loved for eight years.

But for z07, they have only met three times, and he is just an ambiguous object whom z07 has a crush on.

This is a completely unequal emotional thickness.

Bai Mi was sad, but there was nothing he could do.

He hastily looked away, grabbed his clothes, and wanted to say something to find the steps for himself, but before the steps were found, z07 called him again.

"Millet."

Bai Miqiang smiled and turned his head to look at him, "What?"

z07: "I want to kiss you, the corner of the mouth, is that okay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.7K 109
[‼️ This is not an official translation, I only used MTL. ] *** Su Xici transmigrated into an ancient novel about the domineering president, and beca...
248K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
252K 8.6K 68
Mermaid Omega Marries Into a Wealthy Family 人鱼Omega嫁豪门[穿书] Author(s) 秋凌 秋凌动 Status in COO 63 Chapters + 5 Extra (Complete) Description Nobles have di...