The Groom Of Giants

By LiannQ

Title: 巨人族的新郎 Author: Sisib (西西布) Status: Completed Description: Lu Jiuchen, a human, is rich and an ideal pa... More

1: First Meet
2: Cherry Blossom Powder
3: Mate Selection
4: Afraid
5: Kid
6: For You
7: New Good Man
8: Special Time
9: Side Dish
10: Splashed Milk Tea
11: Play the Piano
12: Movie
13: I'll Teach You
14: I See You
15: Continue?
16: Excuse Me?
17: Family Travel
18: Mountain
19: Traveling
20: Hiking
21: Breakthrough
22: Marriage Again
23: I Will Marry You
24: He's A Giant?
25: Lost Contract
26: Worth It
27: Taking Care of Yan Yaoting
28: Engaged
29: Anomalies
30: Identity Exposed
32: Voting Activities
33: Family Dinner
34: Giant City
35: Lui Juichen Joined The Group
36: Activities
37: Hunting
38: Bonfire
39: Pregnancy
40: Flavors
41: 🤰
42
43: When Will Be The Wedding Held?
44: Everyone Is Abnormal
45: My Groom
46: Wedding
47: Stretched Pants
48: White Rice
49: Perfect Match
50: Early Morning
51: Abnormal Sense Of Smell
52: Bored?
53: Hundred Bottles
54: Reusable
55: Background?
56: More Fragrant
57: Inferior Product
58: Thanks To Hands
59: Eight Years
60: Four-dimensional color Doppler ultrasound
61: Remnants of Lyra
62: Matching Program
63: Safe Birth
64: Dog Food
65: Reluctant
66: Discharge
67: Attachment
68: End

31: Misunderstanding

992 35 1
By LiannQ

Yan Yaoting's action of clamping his chin was very rude, and his tone was very fierce.

He had never talked to him in such an attitude since the two of them met.

The grievance in Lu Jiuchen's heart exploded all at once.

"Yeah, you didn't force me, you just searched all over the world for a child! What are you doing with me after you dated that person?! From that day on, I have nothing to do with you! We broke up!"

Boom! ! !

Yan Yaoting slammed the door with his backhand.

The door panel and the door frame collided with a deafening sound, and even the crystal lamp on the ceiling was shaking.

Lu Jiuchen took half a step back in fright.

Yan Yaoting suddenly realized that his attitude was too aggressive, so he let go of his hand quickly.

Lu Jiuchen is fair-skinned and stingy and expensive. He used a lot of strength just now, and with just such a little effort, his chin and wrists were pinched with red marks.

He was very distressed and wanted to rub him, but just as he stretched out his hand, Lu Jiuchen took a quick step back and looked at him with sad, fearful and hateful eyes.

Yan Yaoting was very sad.

He accepted the blind date arranged by the committee and the state only because he could not make Lu Jiuchen's existence public.

In this case, for the committee and the country, he has no marriage partner, and according to the "Special Decree on Coping with Giants' Bonding Fever", before he finds a marriage partner, he must accept marriage proposals and blind dates.

He originally thought that a blind date would be a blind date, but he never let go, and the committee and the country couldn't force him.

As long as he drags through the second stage in this way, he will completely lose his fertility, and he will be able to be with Lu Jiuchen without barriers.

But he didn't expect that this matter would be broken by Lu Jiuchen, and even expose his identity as a giant.

After Lu Jiuchen left, he actually wanted to chase him immediately, but because he leaked the secret, he had to return to Giant City for investigation.

It was already a day later when he came out of the interrogation room.

He went to Lu Jiuchen's villa, old house, company, etc., but he couldn't find anyone. He asked Bai Mi and Uncle Lu, and learned that Lu Jiuchen had sent them a message saying that he wanted to go out for a while. I want to play, but I don't know where to go.

He was very worried, so he secretly asked his friends who worked in the Ministry of Information to look for him.

On Gamma Star, all behaviors such as transportation, meals, and accommodation will leave traces in the national system. He found his foothold easily and rushed over without stopping.

He knew that all the problems between them stemmed from who he was, but he couldn't explain it.

Because the premise for him to explain is that Lu Jiuchen must sign a confidentiality agreement with the state.

And once Lu Jiuchen signs the agreement, he will enter the vision of the tribe and the country, will bear too much pressure imposed on him by the outside world, and will be forced to face the things he fears most in his heart again and again.

So facing Lu Jiuchen's tearful accusation, he could only say weakly and palely: "The only person I love is you."

"You fart!"

"I'm telling the truth. Announcement and blind date are both unavoidable."

"Why do you have to? Because you giants must have offspring?"

"The day you were injured in a fight, I was already mentally prepared not to have children."

"Since you don't plan to have a child, why do you still have to make an announcement and a blind date?! What's the problem between the two of us???"

"I can have no children, but..."

In the quick dialogue, Yan Yaoting was pushed to the limit, he couldn't hold back and started talking, but he stopped immediately in the middle of the conversation.

Lu Jiuchen grasped the opening he managed to tear open, and continued to ask: "But what? Are there other people forcing you to have children? Your race? Country?"

Yan Yaoting fell silent again.

Lu Jiuchen felt that he was right.

He walked back and forth anxiously in the small space like a trapped animal.

His mother died prematurely in order to give birth to him, so he had a psychological shadow on the birth of offspring.

As he once said to his second brother, if Yan Yaoting was a giant, he would keep a distance from him from the beginning.

He was really sure at the time, because he subconsciously felt that it was impossible for Yan Yaoting to be a giant.

But in fact, he is a giant race.

When this question was suddenly put in front of him, his first reaction was to break up.

But the reason for the breakup was "the man betrayed him because he didn't dare to have children", not "the man is a giant".

There is a huge difference between the two.

In the former, what caused him to break up with the man was that he felt betrayed.

The latter was his fear of giving birth to a man.

In other words, in his subconscious mind, having children has become a secondary conflict between him and a man, while the main conflict is the man's infidelity.

But is the man really unfaithful to him?

If he was unfaithful, why is it so painful now? If he really wanted to be with the thin man, why did he come here to find him?

A man is loyal to him, at least psychologically. That being the case, the main contradiction that caused him to break up with the man no longer exists.

As for secondary conflicts...

After leaving the private restaurant that day, he ran to this strange city alone, and seemed to be living recklessly and chicly, but only he knew how uncomfortable he was.

This kind of huge emotional hole cannot be filled by relying on family and friendship.

It may slowly recover as time goes by, but that recovery is not the growth of new flesh, but a layer of tulle on the wound surface, which can be broken with a poke.

He couldn't let go of Yan Yaoting at all, and couldn't bear the pain of being separated from him at all. He loved this man so much.

Now the only obstacle preventing him from being with a man is having a child, so...

Can he try to overcome obstacles? Maybe it wasn't as scary as he imagined?

give it a try?

If he can't take this step, it's really over for him and the man.

Lu Jiuchen stopped.

"Yan Shengting." He called the man by his real name.

Yan Shengting raised his eyes to look at him, his eyes were very red, and he could clearly see the water inside.

His endurance has always been beyond ordinary people, no matter how serious the injury was, no matter how painful the joint fever made him, he never shed a single tear, but now he couldn't help it.

Because he knew that the person he loved deeply was about to issue a verdict on him.

And in this judgment, it is likely that only two words were written:

death penalty.

He twitched the corners of his mouth slightly, becoming a deserter for the first time in his life, and wanted to leave before Lu Jiuchen could speak the verdict, but when he turned around, his trouser pocket was hooked.

bow your head.

It was a jade-white, slender and beautiful finger, which belonged to Lu Jiuchen.

He stopped in a complicated mood, not knowing what Lu Jiuchen meant. He didn't dare to ask, but just waited in silence. He didn't know how long it had passed before he heard Lu Jiuchen say: "I'll give you the last chance, I want now I understand you."

"But……"

"I am also willing to try to have a child, but only if you have a reasonable explanation for all your concealment and alienation from me before."

The aircraft moved forward rapidly along the air track, like a flash of light.

Yan Shengting was sitting in the driver's cab, staring straight ahead. He looked calm, but the hand holding the phone was already turning white and blue from excessive force.

"...Yes, Lu Jiuchen, he has been subjected to a political review before. Now I apply to report the result of the review and sign a confidentiality agreement with him and his family...Okay, I understand."

Yan Shengting hung up the phone, and after a few seconds of silence, he asked, "Have Uncle Lu, Eldest Brother, Second Brother, and Mother Wang been notified?" His voice was very soft, and he was actually a little cautious.

"Notice, dad, elder brother, and mother Wang were originally in Lin Haicheng, and now they have arrived at the military area. The second brother didn't say where he is, but he also said that he will go there today."

"Okay." Yan Shengting replied.

It has been half an hour since Lu Jiuchen agreed to have a baby, but Yan Shengting still has an extremely unreal feeling.

Putting myself in the shoes of Lu Jiuchen, if he and Lu Jiuchen's identities were switched, when he saw Lu Jiuchen on a blind date, his reaction would probably be more intense than Lu Jiuchen's.

This time he went to chase someone, he actually went with the idea of ​​"maybe losing Lu Jiuchen".

For him, it would be the best result to get Lu Jiuchen's understanding and continue to maintain this relationship.

But in fact, Lu Jiuchen not only forgave him, but also agreed to have a child for him. Even if there was a premise for all this, it was completely beyond his imagination.

He couldn't help turning his head to observe Lu Jiuchen again, trying to distinguish whether he was in a hallucination or reality at the moment.

Lu Jiuchen was originally looking at the windshield, but suddenly turned his face away, and said expressionlessly, "This is the sixth time you have peeked at me."

Yan Shengting said frankly: "I just feel a little illusory, like a dream. May I ask why you are willing to try to have children?"

Lu Jiuchen didn't answer at first, but he pursed his lips after a while, "What hinders us from being together is having a baby, it's my psychological barrier, it's my problem. Since I want to be with you, then I should work hard to overcome it it."

The aircraft quickly entered the military area.

This is the first time Lu Jiuchen has come here, surrounded by high walls, looking down from the aircraft, you can see row upon row of houses, a huge flat playground, sergeants marching in line, and all kinds of things that he has only seen in the news heavy weaponry...

The aircraft stops at the designated parking area.

The two got off the aircraft and walked side by side towards a pink building.

They met many sergeants on the way, and these sergeants would salute Yan Shengting. When Yan Shengting faced them, they would not look sideways, but when Yan Shengting passed by, they would look back at Lu Jiuchen with curious eyes.

Lu Jiuchen looked at himself subconsciously.

The military area is full of camouflage, and so is the man beside him.

There was only him, a pale pink T-shirt, off-white cropped pants, and a pair of flip flops, which seemed out of place here.

He asked with some embarrassment: "Are we going to meet some important leaders later? Since it is a non-disclosure agreement, it should be a very formal occasion, right? Or should I go back and change first?"

Yan Shengting looked back at him, "No need."

After all, Lu Jiuchen still had some lumps in his heart. Since Yan Shengting had said so, he didn't insist anymore.

The two came to the pink house.

Several government officials were waiting at the gate, and when they saw Yan Shengting, they immediately came forward to greet him.

One of the men with glasses said, "General Yan, Mr. Lu's family has arrived, and our staff is confirming the content of the confidentiality agreement with them one-on-one."

Yan Shengting nodded.

The man with glasses looked at Lu Jiuchen again, "This is Mr. Lu Jiuchen, right?"

"I am."

"Mr. Lu Jiuchen, according to the regulations, during the study period of the confidentiality agreement, you are not allowed to wear any electronic devices."

Lu Jiuchen cooperatively took out his mobile phone, "Can I hand him the mobile phone?" He pointed at Yan Shengting.

Glasses man: "Yes."

Lu Jiuchen didn't even ask Yan Shengting's opinion, and just stuffed the phone through the man's trouser pocket.

The man with glasses noticed this detail, frowned slightly, and subconsciously observed Yan Shengting's reaction.

General Yan's iron-blooded ruthlessness is well-known within the entire system, so he was surprised when he first heard that Yan Shengting applied to sign a confidentiality agreement with his marriage partner, but looking at it now, Yan Shengting should love Mr. Lu Jiuchen very much .

After clearing the electronic equipment, the man with glasses glanced at Yan Shengting who was still standing next to him, and said with some embarrassment: "General Yan, you are not allowed to enter during the period of studying the non-disclosure agreement. It is equipped with all daily necessities, Mr. Lu There will be no problems with daily life.”

Lu Jiuchen asked, "Daily necessities? Does that mean we're going to stay here for a long time?"

Man with glasses: "The fastest contract signing in history took three days."

"Is this thing difficult? Then my father and the others..."

"Your family members will also learn the confidentiality agreement, but the content will be less than yours, and the assessment standards will be lowered on your basis. Generally speaking, those who study hard will be able to sign the agreement smoothly."

Lu Jiuchen said "Oh", and looked at Yan Shengting unnaturally, and walked into the hall without saying anything.

The man with glasses led him into a room on the second floor.

This is a small suite with a bedroom, study, bathroom, and balcony. Although the place is not big, it is very warmly furnished. The main color of the soft decoration is warm and sweet macarons, which is very inconsistent with the serious and cold tone of the military area. .

According to the man with glasses, this house is specially used to train the non-disclosure agreement for the marriage partners and family members of the giant race.

Lu Jiuchen said casually, "You guys are kind to the families of the giant clan."

The man with glasses smiled, "That's a must."

"Is the training in the study?"

"Yes."

The man with glasses made a "please" gesture, and Lu Jiuchen walked into the study.

There are two sets of tables and chairs in the study, facing the branch.

The man with glasses asked Lu Jiuchen to sit on one of the chairs, and he adjusted the camera equipment first, pointed it at Lu Jiuchen, and then sat opposite Lu Jiuchen.

"Mr. Lu Jiuchen, my name is Wang Zhenwei, and I am the director of the State Secrecy Bureau. I am in charge of training you on the "Confidentiality Agreement for the Marriage Objects of the Giant Clan"."

"The training is divided into four parts, namely the study of the confidentiality agreement, the study of the common sense of the giant race, the closed-book test, and the signing of the non-disclosure agreement."

"After completing the four parts, you are qualified to become the legal marriage partner of General Yan Shengting, and you can complete the marriage at any time. Now, we will start the first part..."

After a brief introduction, Wang Zhenwei first introduced Yan Shengting's position, work, content, nature, and risks.

Then, a non-disclosure agreement with dozens of pages was sent to Lu Jiuchen, explaining each article and clause of the agreement, the possible harm caused by violating the article and clause, and the punishment measures.

It was probably because he had long been mentally prepared for this. After this part ended, Lu Jiuchen didn't have any special emotions.

But when he got into the "giant common sense" section, he couldn't keep his cool anymore.

Giants become adults at the age of forty, and unborn giants will develop bond fever when they reach a certain age. From the age of forty to the end of combined heat is the reproductive period.

The heat of binding is divided into two stages.

The first stage usually occurs at four o'clock in the morning every day and ends at six o'clock.

It will make men eager to combine with the human race. If there is no combination, there will be convulsions, violent heat, stinging pain and even uncontrollable situations. And once a man comes into contact with the saliva and sexual secretions of the human race, the combination fever will advance and intensify.

The second phase occurs every night at 9:00 pm and ends at 9:00 am the next day.

In this stage, the pain a man feels will increase exponentially compared to the first stage. In addition to enduring physical pain, he also has to endure the mental torment of auditory hallucinations and visions. Even ordinary physical contact can exacerbate a man's pain...

It turned out that since the first time the man met him, he had experienced the torment brought about by the heat of union every day.

It turns out that when a man uses serving chopsticks, tries to avoid kissing him deeply, playing music, or even deliberately avoids physical contact with him after getting engaged, it's not that he doesn't love him.

It turned out that the marriage announcement was issued by the state, and the thin man was also arranged by the state. The man really had no other choice.

It turned out that the reason why the man insisted on marrying him for another month was because the union fever would end after one month, and at that time he would completely lose his fertility.

Everything he didn't understand, question, and criticize before had a reason.

And all the forbearance, bitterness, sadness, devotion, and pain of a man, he didn't know anything before that.

Mood fluctuates, chest rises and falls.

Lu Jiuchen finished reading the last page of "Common Sense of the Giant Race", and asked with some difficulty: "Is everything on it true?"

Wang Zhenwei: "It's true."

"Is there a video? I mean the video of Yan Shengting combined with fever?"

"This involves personal privacy. Unless I have obtained my consent, or for research needs, it must not be disclosed to the outside world. However, if you are really curious, you may take a look for yourself tonight. I believe General Yan is willing to do more for you. Endure the pain for a minute or two."

"Going to the brigade?"

"No, you have already signed a confidentiality agreement and become the prospective marriage partner of General Yan Shengting. General Yan Shengting will no longer be able to enter the confinement room, but will return to the temporary residence to rest in order to complete the marriage at any time. You probably don't know him yet. Where is your temporary residence? It’s the blue building next to the mooring area.”

On the evening of the second day after Lu Jiuchen entered the pink house, he passed the exam with full marks and signed a confidentiality agreement.

Wang Zhenwei personally sent him out.

At that time, Yan Shengting was standing under a cypress tree outside the house, with his hands drooping naturally, and his feet shoulder-level apart. Like the cypress tree behind him, he was tall, mighty, upright and unyielding.

He seemed to have been standing here for a long time, a piece of brick-red cypress leaves fell from his shoulders, and his eyes, which were usually sharp and scorching, were a little hollow, but the moment he appeared, his eyes instantly focused , bursting out with a strong but suppressed expression.

Lu Jiuchen's heart suddenly twisted.

Yan Shengting walked towards him quickly. He stood still under the steps, raised his head slightly, and handed the phone to Lu Jiuchen.

"Faster than I expected."

"It's okay." Lu Jiuchen adjusted his breathing secretly, took the mobile phone, put it in his trouser pocket, and then picked up the cypress leaves on his shoulder.

Yan Shengting followed Bai Ye and moved a short distance, then looked at Lu Jiuchen again, "Haven't you eaten dinner yet? Try the cafeteria here?"

"good."

Yan Shengting led the way.

Lu Jiuchen walked beside him.

The two of them kept half an arm's distance in a tacit understanding.

The Lin Haicheng military region covers a vast area, and there are four canteens alone. The man took him to the third canteen that is closest to the pink house.

At this time, it was the peak time for the sergeants to eat, and from a long distance, they could be seen lined up and entering the cafeteria in an orderly manner.

Yan Shengting took Lu Jiuchen to the window where the officers cook.

After the two of them finished their meal, they took the plate and went to eat in the corner.

The chef's skills are quite good. Although it is a big pot of rice, it uses enough ingredients and is very fragrant, but Lu Jiuchen just doesn't know how to eat it, and his mouth is very dry.

Noticing the man staring at him, he simply put down his chopsticks and explained, "I ate too many snacks in the pink house just now, and I'm not hungry yet."

Yan Shengting didn't say anything, and after finishing his meal in two or three bites, he brought his portion over, as if he planned to eat it as well.

Lu Jiuchen subconsciously wanted to stop it.

Yan Shengting paused, "I'll just eat you without moving, it won't hurt."

Lu Jiuchen squeezed out a smile, watching the man eat the food on his plate in two or three bites, leaving only a small part that he had touched.

After the meal, Yan Shengting sent the plates of the two of them to the cutlery recycling place, and accompanied Lu Jiuchen out of the cafeteria.

It was completely dark.

The two of them walked slowly along the street lights, and two shadows, one tall and one short, appeared in front of them and behind them under the light of the street lights.

After walking for an unknown amount of time, Yan Shengting suddenly stopped.

Lu Jiuchen suddenly came back to his senses, he was standing at such an angle that he could see the blue building just by looking up.

He suddenly tensed up. The primordial essence of the giant race can make people have children. He said that he was willing to try to overcome the fear of having children, but he never thought that he would be so soon...he was not yet mentally prepared.

Yan Shengting noticed his gaze, and clenched the hands hanging by his side behind his back, "It's getting late, you should go back."

"go back?"

Yan Shengting glanced behind him, "Don't worry about Uncle Lu and the others, the people here will take good care of them."

Lu Jiuchen turned his head and looked back, only to notice that they were standing next to the aircraft they were on when they came here, so Yan Shengting didn't want to complete the union, nor did he want to urge him.

But……

He checked his phone, and there were only ten minutes left before Yan Shengting's second-stage fusion fever.

Yan Shengting handed him the key of the aircraft.

Lu Jiuchen didn't answer.

Yan Shengting was silent for a moment, then said softly: "I know you will definitely know the information related to the fusion fever, but the facts are not as scary as the words describe. They deliberately wrote it seriously to scare you."

Lu Jiuchen looked up at him, and the streetlight shone from behind the man obliquely, so he couldn't see his face clearly.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes." The voice was abnormally sure, "You have been tired for two days, go back and rest, I have to report to Giant City with me tomorrow, I will give you a vaccination first, those old guys will scare you, they are used to It’s an exaggeration, don’t take it seriously.”

Lu Jiuchen hesitated for a moment, then turned and walked into the aircraft.

Yan Shengting watched the aircraft take off until it disappeared outside the high wall, and the camouflage on his face finally disappeared.

Combined with the fierce heat, he was in pain all over.

Biting his cheek, he quickly rushed into the temporary residence, entered the gym, and clasped the metal ring on his body with shaking hands...

Lu Jiuchen sat in the cockpit distraught.

The words on the pamphlet came to mind over and over again.

Different from what Yan Shengting said, these descriptions of combination heat are just plain and straightforward, without any exaggerated rhetoric.

But even such a dull description can make him feel the terror of union fever, and he can't imagine what Yan Shengting, who is going through this kind of pain, will look like.

[If you're really curious, you might be able to see it for yourself tonight. 】

Wang Zhenwei's words sounded again.

Yes, he can go and have a look, if it is not as serious as the information says, he will go home; if it is really serious, he, he...

He didn't know what to do either.

But the body has acted before the brain, turning the aircraft back to the military area.

It was already past nine o'clock when the aircraft landed, and the man's second-stage combination fever must have appeared.

He got off the aircraft and headed towards the blue building.

At first it was a brisk walk, then it became a trot, and then it became a gallop.

The blue building is a small villa. When he completed the signing of the agreement, some areas within the military area had been opened to him, including this villa.

He entered the villa through face recognition.

It was dark inside, except for a room on the second floor where there was light.

He went upstairs quickly.

Through the knuckle-wide crack of the door, he saw the picture inside the room, a picture that could make his eyes fill with tears in an instant, and a picture that he would never forget in his life.

Fitness equipment scattered on the ground messily.

The man was shirtless, with two arms, two legs, and huge metal rings around his waist, and he was doing push-ups.

He seems calm.

If you look carefully, you can see that his forehead, neck, and limbs are all bursting with blue veins, and his straight body is twitching strangely. Sweat flows down the undulating muscles of the gullies, and drops drop by drop on the ground, accumulating several small puddles of water. trace.

Like a robot that is about to collapse, he repeats the same action mechanically, but this behavior can't relieve the physical and mental pain at all. Suddenly, his whole body loses strength and falls to the ground, curled up and twitching He cried, howling in pain.

This situation lasted for a few minutes, and he bit his cheek again to lie down again, and continued to push himself up...

The man was indeed lying to him, and everything written in the information was true.

In fact, as long as he wants any human race arranged for him by the country, he can immediately and completely get rid of the pain caused by the fusion fever.

But he has been insisting, just because he loves him and he wants to be with him.

The man has endured so much pain for him, what is he still struggling with? What else do I need to do mentally?

Lu Jiuchen pushed open the door.

The pain almost drove Yan Shengting into a madman, and his five senses became dull. He knew that someone had come in, but he didn't have the energy to think, nor did he have the energy to see who it was.

He fell to the ground once again, and said loudly, "Get out."

Lu Jiuchen didn't listen, and got closer and closer.

In the world blurred by sweat, Yan Shengting saw a pair of thin feet wearing flip-flops, he immediately realized who they were, the person he longed for was right in front of him, he could touch it with just raising his hand, But he didn't touch him, but used all his willpower to force himself to stand up, and retreated to the corner farthest from Lu Jiuchen.

"Go back quickly, listen."

Lu Jiuchen still didn't listen, and walked up to him step by step.

The two were so close that their toes could touch their toes.

Lu Jiuchen quietly traced the man's hideous face because of the severe pain with his eyes, and turned his back after a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 77 8
The bros from the yt channel requests are open for imagines and preferences
243K 7.6K 109
[‼️ This is not an official translation, I only used MTL. ] *** Su Xici transmigrated into an ancient novel about the domineering president, and beca...
80.6K 3.4K 80
Title: 从地狱归来的丈夫 Author: Cheese Matcha (芝士抹茶) Status: Completed Description: Si Huan and his husband have been living together since the day when the...
243K 10.9K 72
Title: 穿成被七个Alpha退婚的Omega Author: Qiao Duan (喬段) Status: Completed Description: He Huan reincarnated into an omega who had been divorced seven times...