The Groom Of Giants

By LiannQ

Title: 巨人族的新郎 Author: Sisib (西西布) Status: Completed Description: Lu Jiuchen, a human, is rich and an ideal pa... More

1: First Meet
2: Cherry Blossom Powder
3: Mate Selection
4: Afraid
5: Kid
6: For You
7: New Good Man
8: Special Time
9: Side Dish
10: Splashed Milk Tea
11: Play the Piano
12: Movie
13: I'll Teach You
14: I See You
15: Continue?
16: Excuse Me?
17: Family Travel
18: Mountain
19: Traveling
20: Hiking
21: Breakthrough
22: Marriage Again
23: I Will Marry You
24: He's A Giant?
25: Lost Contract
26: Worth It
27: Taking Care of Yan Yaoting
28: Engaged
29: Anomalies
31: Misunderstanding
32: Voting Activities
33: Family Dinner
34: Giant City
35: Lui Juichen Joined The Group
36: Activities
37: Hunting
38: Bonfire
39: Pregnancy
40: Flavors
41: 🤰
42
43: When Will Be The Wedding Held?
44: Everyone Is Abnormal
45: My Groom
46: Wedding
47: Stretched Pants
48: White Rice
49: Perfect Match
50: Early Morning
51: Abnormal Sense Of Smell
52: Bored?
53: Hundred Bottles
54: Reusable
55: Background?
56: More Fragrant
57: Inferior Product
58: Thanks To Hands
59: Eight Years
60: Four-dimensional color Doppler ultrasound
61: Remnants of Lyra
62: Matching Program
63: Safe Birth
64: Dog Food
65: Reluctant
66: Discharge
67: Attachment
68: End

30: Identity Exposed

775 31 1
By LiannQ

Time went back to Yan Yaoting drove away from the villa.

The off-road vehicle raced all the way towards the Linhaicheng military area.

Hum——

Hum——

Hum——

The phone vibrated for an incoming call, and Yan Yaoting glanced at it. It was the Institute of Giant Population and Breeding.

He answers the phone.

"I'm Yan Shengting."

The person on the phone should be an old gentleman with a trembling voice, muddy and vicissitudes.

"Patriarch, I made a special call to confirm with you, have you found a marriage partner so far?"

Yan Yaoting didn't answer directly, his hand holding the phone was slightly tightened, and he asked normally, "What's the matter, Great Elder?"

"The approval process for the marriage announcement is finally over..."

prick--! ! !

The sharp sound of tires rubbing against the ground sounded, and the off-road vehicle slammed the steering wheel into the emergency lane and stopped with a sudden brake.

Before Yan Yaoting, there were quite a few clansmen who entered the marriage fever, but the vast majority of them had determined their marriage partner in the first stage and passed the marriage fever smoothly.

Also because of this, the combination heat did not attract the attention of the giants and gamma stars at the beginning.

But in the last year, three clansmen who entered the second stage suddenly appeared in the clan.

Under the influence of the bone-piercing pain in the second stage, the first two only lasted for one day to complete the union. Although the third person survived the second stage, he also completely lost his fertility since then.

At this time, the fusion heat really attracted the attention of the giants and the Gamma star, and the giant elders and the Gamma star government urgently formulated the "Special Decree for Coping with the Giants' fusion heat."

The content of the Act can be summarized as follows:

Once a member of the giant tribe has a fever for bonding, they will be forced to take a vacation and enter the human society, and the state will issue a marriage announcement.

This decree has only been promulgated for a few months, and no one has applied it before Yan Yaoting. If the Grand Elder hadn't specially reminded him just now, even Yan Yaoting would have forgotten about the "Marriage Notice".

The Great Elder heard the abnormal movement on his side, so he asked, "Patriarch, are you alright?"

"It's okay." Yan Yaoting came back to his senses.

"Then have you found someone to marry and have children with?"

He found it, but that child had a psychological shadow on the breeding of offspring. If he told him about it, he would lose him completely.

"Patriarch? Patriarch?"

Yan Yaoting pressed his temple angrily, "Can the announcement not be made?"

"Have you found a marriage partner?"

"...I'm just asking."

"Of course not. The decree was jointly signed by the elders and the government, and it has a legally compulsory meaning. As the patriarch, you can't take the lead in breaking the law, right?

Moreover, this marriage announcement should have been announced since the day you entered the human society. It was only because you were the first case that the approval process was not cleared, so it has been postponed until now.

Most importantly, didn't you find the object too? "

Yan Yaoting closed his eyes in pain, "I see."

Great Elder: "Then do you have any special requirements for the candidates?"

"No."

"Okay, then we old guys have discussed it. Besides, if everything goes well, we will arrange for the first applicant to meet you at noon tomorrow, and please adjust the time..."

"Um."

*

For Gamma Star, the giants are guardians and devotees.

They were brought into special schools for cruel military education since they were young, and then entered the army as adults, responsible for performing tasks with high risk and high mortality that human soldiers were unable to do, until they were physically disabled, old and weak, and could no longer be competent for any work. .

They built the city wall with blood and flesh and blood, and swore to the death to defend the life and property of the residents and safeguard the sovereignty and independence of the country.

They are admired and loved by almost all races, and they are the most perfect marriage partners in the hearts of thousands of boys and girls.

But because the population is extremely small, and non-executive missions will hardly enter the human race society, no matter how much the ordinary human race has longing and desire for them, it is futile and fruitless.

But now, the patriarch of the giant clan has issued a marriage announcement to the global human race!

That is the patriarch of the giant clan!

The strongest of the giant race, a man standing at the pinnacle of strength and power on Gamma Star!

The extravagant wish that was once elusive has even a slight possibility of being touched. Even if the chance of being favored is very small, people will never give up.

As soon as the marriage announcement was issued, the headlines of the global news were instantly slaughtered, the Internet search engine was paralyzed, and the major social platforms collapsed several times. The elders in the family actively urged their unmarried children to try boldly. Millions of young people rushed to fill out their resumes... …

The vast night was illuminated by bright lights, as if everyone had fallen into this carnival.

But Lu Jiuchen was walking alone outside the grand ceremony, in the dark and empty villa.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding...

The mobile phone is still frantically popping up message prompts, and you don't need to look to know what it is.

Lu Jiuchen walked into the living room exhausted and threw himself on the sofa.

Ignoring the various messages that popped up on the top of the phone interface, entered the forum, and sent a post for help:

[May I ask under what circumstances will my fiancé keep a distance from me, and even try to avoid actions such as holding hands, hugging, and kissing? 】

The forum was full of news about the marriage proposal of the giant patriarch. His help post soon sank. He pushed it a few times, but no one replied, and suddenly he was very irritable and threw his phone aside.

The phone rang tirelessly at his feet, but Lu Jiuchen kept ignoring him, and after an unknown amount of time, the phone rang again.

Lu Jiuchen didn't want to answer the phone at first, but he thought what if it was his man, so he sat up again, grabbed the phone, and the anticipation in his eyes disappeared as soon as he saw it.

It is white rice.

He pressed answer.

"Big pink radish! We @you in the group for a long time, why didn't you reply?!"

"Did you see that news?! Damn, my first reaction when I saw this marriage announcement was that someone was playing with me! When I ran to the official website to see it, good guy, it turned out to be true!"

"Giant race! Their physiques are already very strong, and this recruiter has been in the special /special unit/team for nearly 30 years, and the iron sheet can be smashed to pieces! I swear, this recruiter will be surrounded by a cliff Go around the gamma star twice!"

Bai Mi was really excited, his voice was so excited that he split his arms.

Lu Jiuchen took the phone a little farther away, and only held it to his ear after he was out of breath after saying this.

"Are you ready to submit your resume?"

"How can it be? It's a pity that I just said to the third and fourth sons! If the person seeking marriage is my sweetheart, then I have to submit a resume, but the problem is that this is the patriarch of the giant clan..."

White rice chattered.

Normally, Lu Jiuchen would have hung up the phone long ago, but at this moment, when he was upset and inexplicably lonely, he actually felt that the voice sounded very kind.

Lu Jiuchen rubbed his face, took the tablet from the coffee table, opened it and entered the news software.

The marriage announcement was issued by the official website of the Gamma Planet government and the official website of the Institute of Population and Breeding of the Giants in tandem.

The introduction to the giant patriarch in the marriage announcement is very simple.

Name: Yan Shengting

Code: z01

All information such as appearance, height, weight, age, etc. are not mentioned.

His requirements for applicants are quite detailed, with good facial features, aged 22 to 35, optimistic and cheerful, no bad habits, three generations of innocence, etc.

After these, there are special precautions marked in red, such as being able to bear a certain amount of pain, being able to accept high-frequency demands, and being willing to conceive within this month, etc. A series of requirements.

Lu Jiuchen's gaze stayed on the small red characters, and somehow he remembered the time when he first met Yan Yaoting.

That morning he had breakfast with Yan Yaoting and talked about wanting to exercise with him.

Yan Yaoting said that he would be afraid, he said that he is not afraid of pain, and his endurance is super strong, Yan Yaoting asked him if it was true, he said yes, Yan Yaoting obviously paused for a moment, but finally rejected his request...

Why did he think of Yan Yaoting again?

Lu Jiuchen forced himself to look away, put the tablet on the sofa casually, and said to Baimi: "There is not even a photo in the announcement, how do you know that he is not your sweetheart?"

Bai Mi chuckled.

"I have studied it specially. Every member of the giant clan who is serving has his own code name. The code names are sorted by 26 English letters according to their personal strength. The lower the first letter of the code name, the stronger the personal strength. .”

"There are only ten people who can enjoy the code name z. They must be the strongest among the active giants. Although my sweetheart also starts with the letter z, his code name is z07, which is different from the current one."

Lu Jiuchen never thought of marrying a giant clan, nor did he deliberately understand the giant clan. He didn't know what Bai Mi said.

He grabbed the tablet and took a look, his eyes paused for a moment on the z01, and then quickly moved away bored.

Bai Mi happily grabbed him again and talked for a long while.

Lu Jiuchen kept answering each other, and the two of them talked on the phone for almost half an hour, and Bai Mi couldn't recover from the ecstasy.

Lu Jiuchen actually understood him very well.

What Baimi likes is the giant race. Before today, almost all ordinary human races believed that the lifelong affairs of the giant race depended on the internal digestion of the system.

The fact that the patriarch of the giant clan sought marriage is enough to show that the giant clan can also find marriage partners in human society.

In other words, Baimi has the chance to be with his sweetheart.

Although the premise of "together" is that the giant code-named z07 will issue a marriage announcement, and Baimi has to be selected from hundreds of millions of applicants.

"Oh, I can't do it anymore. To celebrate the giant race's foreign marriage, let's have a dinner at noon tomorrow! I really want to talk to you too much! Then call your fiancé too." Bai Mi finally said.

Lu Jiuchen responded.

After the call was cut off, he sent a message to Yan Yaoting about Bai Mi's treat, but of course he didn't get a reply.

He looked at the time subconsciously, it was ten o'clock in the evening.

Thinking about it carefully, ever since Yan Yaoting came back from injury, if he sent a message a little later, he would not get a reply until the middle of the morning of the next day.

What have men been doing for so long?

Hey, don't think about it, don't think about it, wash up and go to sleep, let's talk about it when we see the man tomorrow.

Probably because of something hidden in his heart, Lu Jiuchen slept very restlessly all night, woke up before dawn, and went straight to the company with nothing to do.

After he was busy in the company for two or three hours, Bai Mi sent another message.

It is the positioning of a restaurant.

There is also a sentence attached to the back: [Lunch is here, don't forget to call your man. 】

Lu Jiuchen replied: 【ok. 】

He called up the chat interface with the man, tapped the input box with his fingertips, paused for a few seconds, and typed: [Do you have time for dinner? I would like to reply Xiaomi. 】

After about half an hour, Yan Yaoting called.

Lu Jiuchen immediately pressed answer. The man's voice was hoarse and broken, as if he had overused his voice. Lu Jiuchen often heard his voice like this before. At that time, he asked the man if he just did it. The man said no, he believed it, but now he didn't know what happened, so he was a little bit nervous.

"Your throat is uncomfortable?" he asked, pursing his lips.

Yan Yaoting said no, Lu Jiuchen originally wanted to ask, but Yan Yaoting said, "I can't go to the lunch at noon today."

"Why?"

"Something needs to be done."

"What's the matter?" Lu Jiuchen curled his lips, "You can't say that, right?"

Yan Yaoting didn't say anything.

Lu Jiuchen replied "Understood", and was about to hang up the phone, Yan Yaoting stopped him, and Lu Jiuchen asked "Why" unhappily.

Yan Yaoting said: "I have only loved you in my life, no matter what I do, it is just to be with you."

His voice was very sincere and solemn, almost like an oath.

Lu Jiuchen just heard his words, and the dark clouds accumulated in his heart since yesterday seemed to be suddenly dispersed by the sun.

He couldn't hold back the corners of his lips, and said to the man with a smile, "I know, I'll just wait for a month later, and I'd like to see how you show that you love me by then."

Yan Yaoting also smiled, "You will definitely beg me."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Don't love you that much."

Lu Jiuchen understood. He scratched his slightly reddened ears, said "arrogant", and hung up the phone.

Bai Miding's restaurant is a private kitchen.

Private kitchen restaurants are located in the alleys of the old city, and most people can't find them at all. According to Bai Mi, he was introduced by a friend to have a meal there before he found out.

Baimi was in a hurry, so Lu Jiuchen deliberately set off from the company half an hour earlier, but the car was hit by a car on the way, so he left the driver there to deal with the claims, and he rented an anti-gravity aircraft rush over.

The private restaurant business is booming, and when Lu Jiuchen arrived, the entire alley was full of vehicles.

He hovered the aircraft about ten meters away from the door to debug the automatic return program.

Suddenly, he noticed an off-road vehicle driving from the opposite side, the shape was exactly the same as he remembered, and looking at the license plate, it belonged to Yan Yaoting.

Isn't there something wrong with him?

How did you come here?

Come to eat?

With whom?

With such a little effort in his daze, the off-road vehicle has been parked under the guidance of the waiter.

Yan Yaoting didn't get out of the car immediately, but called someone. After hanging up the phone for a while, Yan Yaoting got out of the car and looked towards a car.

Lu Jiuchen followed his gaze to look there, only to realize that what he was looking at was a car, the door of the car opened, and a young man came out.

Signs of facial features, thin body.

Lu Jiuchen tried hard to convince himself that he and Yan Yaoting must not have that kind of relationship.

But the man's cheeks were rosy, and except for looking directly at Yan Yaoting at first, he lowered his eyes and looked at him secretly at other times. What could such a shy and timid expression be but admiration? ? ?

Yan Yaoting dated someone behind his back?

No, he should believe him.

As he said, he only loves him.

Lu Jiuchen clenched the phone tightly and dialed Yan Yaoting's communication number with a pale face.

Seeing Yan Yaoting take out his phone, he hesitated for a moment, then said something to the man, walked aside, and pressed answer.

"Xiao Jiu?"

A familiar voice came from the earpiece.

Lu Jiuchen didn't know why, but felt that the voice was a bit different from what he heard in the past, as if it was very far away from him, like being on the two poles of the same planet.

Lu Jiuchen didn't make a sound for a while, but Yan Yaoting called out "Xiao Jiu?" again.

Lu Jiuchen tried his best to adjust his breathing, and said in a brisk and natural voice, "Where are you?"

He saw Yan Yaoting looked around and asked, "What's wrong?"

If Lu Jiuchen had been in the past, he would never have pursued this question.

Because he knew that men should be given their own space and keep their secrets, but now he couldn't control himself at all, and asked again: "Where are you?"

Yan Yaoting vaguely replied: "Old city."

"Who are you with? What are you doing?"

Yan Yaoting was silent.

Lu Jiuchen raised his voice, "Who are you with?! What are you doing?!"

Yan Yaoting still didn't answer.

Lu Jiuchen laughed out loud, tears suddenly burst out of the embankment without warning, and fell on the suit pants, smudged with dark traces.

Nervously, he wiped the water stain with his hands, but found that he couldn't wipe it off at all. He slammed his leg hard, and the crying in his voice couldn't be concealed.

"With a man, on a date, right?"

Yan Yaoting immediately looked around, this time his expression and movements were much more nervous than before, his sharp eyes quickly scanned the vehicles, obviously looking for him.

This behavior of a man is tantamount to acquiescing.

Lu Jiuchen collapsed.

When we first met, Yan Yaoting said that his past experience was a secret, and he could only tell it after he got married. He agreed, and never asked about his past since then.

After the official relationship, Yan Yaoting said that he had a special situation and that he could only blow him up when he was married. He agreed, and since then he will never force him in that regard.

After he agreed to marry him, Yan Yaoting said that due to some unspeakable reasons, he needed to postpone the marriage and get engaged first, and he agreed again, and got engaged according to the man's wishes.

He was really big enough and trusted this man enough, but what happened?

Betrayed, deceived, he became a complete fool!

If this person is a woman, he has nothing to say, because women can bear children for men, but the problem is that this person in front of him is also a man!

Where is he inferior to him?

identity? status? Work? money? appearance? education...

He is confident that he can beat him in everything.

But why would a man date this guy? !

Lu Jiuchen didn't want to stay here anymore, and didn't want to see Yan Yaoting again, so he started the engine of the aircraft.

He saw Yan Yaoting noticed him and ran towards him, he was waving and calling his name, trying to make him stop.

Lu Jiuchen ignored him and accelerated into the air.

Suddenly, he heard a sharp siren. He wiped away his tears and looked at the display screen, only to find that a train that had broken off the electromagnetic track was rushing towards him.

He was only driving a one-seater micro-aircraft, but this train was a giant steel dragon capable of carrying thousands of people.

The micro air vehicle has no power at all in front of the train, even if it pops out of the cockpit at this time, it will be too late, because it cannot get out of the impact range of the train's huge body.

He will be crushed to pieces.

This is the second time that Lu Jiuchen has been shrouded in the shadow of death.

But this time he didn't feel scared at all.

He just glanced at Yan Yaoting and the thin man standing not far away from him again, thinking persistently and sadly, how could he be inferior to him?

The moment the train was about to hit him, Yan Yaoting suddenly changed, just like what he had seen in the documentary news, he suddenly multiplied into a giant hundreds of meters high.

The giant pillar is indestructible, it can strangle the dragon with one hand, and stop it completely with two hands.

Lu Jiuchen was stunned, and somehow connected this person in front of him with the marriage announcement last night.

Yan Yaoting, Yan Shengting.

"You sent that marriage announcement?" He asked unconsciously.

The giant looked back at him.

He was so familiar with the man's expression, with just one glance, he knew he was right.

The content of the small red characters on the marriage announcement suddenly appeared in front of my eyes: ...can accept high-frequency requests, and is willing to get pregnant within this month...

Lu Jiuchen suddenly knew that he was no match for a skinny man.

Because Yan Yaoting wanted a child crazily, but he didn't dare to have one.

It was precisely because he did not dare to have children that the man deliberately ignored him, alienated him, and avoided him, so that he could kick him away seamlessly after finding other marriage partners.

Lu Jiuchen laughed and cried again.

Now that it's all like this, it's like a sea of ​​love to pretend to be a fart with him this morning! affectation! hypocritical! nausea! Want kids, huh? Find someone else to go, I won't accompany you anymore!

Lu Jiuchen ran away.

He didn't go back to the villa, didn't go to the old house, didn't go to the company...he didn't go to any place that Yan Yaoting knew, he just drove the aircraft, aimlessly along the sky track.

On the way, he received a message from Bai Mi.

It is said that a giant appeared outside the private restaurant just now, but it is a pity that when they came out, the giant had already put down the train and disappeared, and nothing was seen. It is said that someone accidentally took a video of the giant appearing, but the video disappeared from the phone as soon as it was sent to other people.

After Bai Mi said this excitedly, she asked him when he would come over for dinner.

Lu Jiuchen replied that he couldn't go, and then sent a message to his father, eldest brother, second brother, Baimi and other people, saying that he planned to go out for a few days and let them not worry, and asked the vice president to help him guard the stall, and then Turn off the phone, and draw a clean line from those complicated emotional entanglements.

He didn't know how long and how far he drove. When the fuel of the aircraft was about to run out, he found a hotel to land.

He lived in the most luxurious suite and slept for a whole day. After waking up, it was noon. He went shopping and eating at the nearest commercial complex. When he couldn't carry the things he bought, he gave them to passers-by at will. Run to the bar to party.

His face is highly recognizable, and he was recognized within a few minutes of entering the first bar, which caused a lot of commotion. He ran out while taking advantage of the commotion, and bought a pair of sunglasses at a roadside stall Put it on and go to the second bar.

Even with the cover of sunglasses, his appearance and figure are still fascinating, and many people strike up a conversation with him.

He really wanted to forget Yan Yaoting and find love again. But even with the paralysis of alcohol and the catalysis of the environment, he still cannot accept other people.

Not to mention their looks, just the smell of tobacco, alcohol, and powder from those people is not what he likes.

What does he like?

It's a refreshing and clean smell like mint, it's a smell that can make him intoxicated and addicted, it's the smell of that man.

But it was impossible for him to be with him, not possible from the beginning.

Lu Jiuchen sadly walked out of the bar, took a taxi back to the hotel, his body was sticky and smelled bad, but he didn't want to mess with it, so he threw himself on the bedding and cried bitterly.

Lu Jiuchen fell asleep in a daze.

He was awakened by a loud knock on the door.

The sound was extremely loud, as if someone was beating the door with a hammer, and even the glass windows vibrated.

He suddenly thought of Yan Yaoting, the day he was injured in a fight, Yan Yaoting had knocked on the door of his house so hard.

But now...

Yan Yaoting, no, it should be Yan Shengting, he wants offspring so much, he must be asking for that skinny man right now.

The knocking on the door continued noisily, he stood up unbearably, rushed to the door and pulled it open.

The tears were almost bursting again.

A man with bloodshot eyes stood at the door like a ghost, exuding an aura of manic depression that was about to materialize.

Lu Jiuchen clenched his cheeks to close the door, but Yan Yaoting clasped the door panel with a "snap". He pushed so hard that his fingers sank deep into the door panel, pinching the door panel right through!

"Hide from what?"

Lu Jiuchen suppressed tears, and turned his face away from him.

Yan Yaoting pushed open the door irresistibly, walked in, clamped his chin with one hand, and raised his face.

"Having a baby? If I had the slightest intention to force you, would you be alive and kicking until now?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 12K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
191K 377 19
Just a horny girl
218K 1.1K 199
Mature content
230K 7.3K 54
Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dressed up as a enchanting and cute heartthrob...