THE WANDERER

By Hariz_Prest1ge

Jake Walker is currently one of the rising stars in English football that was known as a prodigy. Until one d... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOUGE
CHAPTER 1: FINAL MATCH
CHAPTER 2: UNFINISHED BUSINESS
CHAPTER 3: CONTRACT SIGNING
CHAPTER 4: END OF OLD RIVALRY
CHAPTER 5: NEW OPPORTUNITY
CHAPTER 6: THE DANGER ZONE
CHAPTER 7: LEARN TO TRUST
CHAPTER 9: ALLIES
CHAPTER 10: GETTING PERSONAL
CHAPTER 11: THE RAGE OF THE DANGER ZONE
CHAPTER 12: RAW BEFORE MANIA
CHAPTER 13: BEFORE WRESTLEMANIA
CHAPTER 14: GRANDEST STAGE OF ALL
CHAPTER 15: MOMENTUM KILLING TRAGEDY
CHAPTER 16: OLD FRIEND
CHAPTER 17: A LONGER VACATION
CHAPTER 18: WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSED, ANOTHER DOOR OPENED
CHAPTER 19: MWA DEBUT
CHAPTER 20: ANOTHER ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 21: UNEXPECTED TURN
CHAPTER 22: THE SPARK OF WAR
CHAPTER 23: NEW ALLIES
CHAPTER 24: DECLARATION OF WAR
CHAPTER 25: ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER 8: ELIMINATION CHAMBER

327 4 0
By Hariz_Prest1ge

That morning, Jake is helping Cora to train.

"I thought that you ran away from me" said Cora as they were cooling down.

"I did but then Triple H lectured me" replied Jake.

"So, you're back here just because of that?" asked Cora.

"Of course. Who knows if he ended up firing me. I need a job, okay. I need money to buy food" replied Jake. Cora giggled.

"You sure know how to joke around nowadays" said Cora.

"No, I'm not" replied Jake.

"Yes you are" said Cora.

"No. Stop lying, Coda" replied Jake before gets up.

"Where are you going?" asked Cora.

"Home of course. I want to take a nap" replied Jake.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow then" said Cora.

"No. I need to catch a flight to Saudi tomorrow" replied Jake.

"I see. Goodluck, coach" said Cora.

"I'm not your coach" replied Jake before walking away.

"Coach huh" muttered Jake alone.

"You sure are close with him" said Roxanne.

"Well, I have my own way" replied Cora.

"Do you have a crush on him?" asked Roxanne.

"Not really. It just that I feel pity for him. Always being by himself" replied Cora.

"Yeah. I heard about him at the main rosters too" said Roxanne.

"But I think that he started to change. It's might not obvious yet" replied Cora.

"Good for him" said Roxanne.

"You girls better be careful. He was a prisoner" said Mandy Rose that came with Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne.

"So what? Everybody deserved a second chance" said Roxanne.

"Well, be careful a bit won't hurt. We don't really know him that well" replied Dolin.

"I know him. He's a nice boy" said Kay Lee Rae.

"Really, Kay? How are you so sure?" asked Jacy.

"I know him during his excursion. He's like a little brother for me. So, watch your mouth while talking about him" replied Kay Lee. Mandy just shook her head before walked away with Dolin and Jacy.

On the next morning;

All WWE superstars are gathered inside their waiting room at the airport.

"This much superstars in 1 flight. I wish that I have a private jet" said Dominik.

"Stop whining, kid. WWE might ended up asking you to swim to Saudi" replied Jake causing all superstars around him to look at him.

"What?" asked Jake.

"Nothing. It just this is the first time hearing you telling jokes" replied Riddle.

"Well, can you blame me? I will be lock inside the chamber with 5 massive guys. I might ended up beaten to death. So, a bit joke won't hurt" said Jake.

"Your first elimination chamber, huh. Goodluck, kid" replied McIntyre.

"Thanks, old man" said Jake. McIntyre just chuckled.

"But seriously. We should went to Jeddah with our own private jet" said Dominik.

"Hell no. The last time I go somewhere in private jet, I was caught by the police at Heathrow airport and spent a year in the prison. So, no thanks" replied Jake. The rest just chuckled.

Later on after a long flight;

After puts his stuff inside his room, Jake decided to walk around the city. As he walked around, he heard someone called his name. He turned around and saw some kids are running towards him. They're asking him for an autograph. He just smirked and signed it for them.

"You sure treat your fans well" said Triple H that passing by with Stephanie.

"Well, who am I without them" replied Jake.

"That's true" said Stephanie.

"It seems that you started to get along with your fellow superstars" said Triple H.

"Well, you can say that" replied Jake.

"That's good. You have no idea how your uncle worries that you might be outcasted here in WWE" said Stephanie.

"That's true. There is nothing to worry about. I'll make sure that everyone that works here in WWE will be protected" said Triple H. Jake just nodded.

That weekend;

Jake arrived at the arena with other wrestlers. Once he done changing into his wrestling gear, he went to the catering area to check on the match.

"I never thought that I will ever see you here at the catering area" said McIntyre.

"Well, I'm hungry and I don't bring my snack with me" replied Jake.

"I see. Well, at least now everybody know that you're our colleagues" said McIntyre.

"You're right" replied Jake. When McIntyre walked away, Tegan came by.

"Hi, Jake" said Tegan.

"Hi" replied Jake.

"I want to apologise to you" said Tegan.

"What for?" asked Jake.

"For disturbing you. I promise that it won't happen again" replied Tegan.

"Actually, I owe you an apology too. For being rude and all. I'm sorry" said Jake.

"It's okay. I totally understand it" replied Tegan. Jake just smirked.

Later on;

"The following contest is the Elimination Chamber match and it is for the WWE Championship!"

"Introducing first. From Denver, Colorado. Weighing in at 273 lb. He is the WWE Champion. The All Mighty; Bobby Lashley!"

"And his opponent.First, from St. Louis, Missouri. Weighing in at 250 lb, The Viper; Randy Orton!"

"Next. From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at 225 lb, Seth 'Freakin' Rollins!"

"Next. From Minnespolis, Minnesota. Weighing in 265 lb. The Beast Reincarnated; Brock Lesnar!"

"Next. From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Weighed in at 225 lb. The Danger Zone; Wyatt Danger!"

"And their opponent. From Tokyo, Japan. Weighing in at 235 lb. The Wanderer; Joe Marufuji!"

TING! TING! TING!

The match begins with Wyatt and Joe trying to take down each other in chained wrestling.

Later on;

Joe and Wyatt are changing blow at the middle of the ring before it's Randy Orton's turn to come in. He then quickly entered the ring before hitting both Joe and Wyatt with a dropkick. Then, Wyatt tried to hit Orton with a lariat but Orton countered it with the powerslam. As he turned around, he got hitted with a knee strike by Jake. Joe then climbed up one of the turnbuckle straight to the top of inner enclosure. He then jumped and hit Wyatt with a body splash but The Danger Zone managed to roll away just in time causing Joe to hit the ring.

"You okay, T?" asked Tegan.

"I am" replied Toni.

"You're worried about Wyatt, right" said Charlotte.

"Of course I am. He's locked in the chamber with all the monsters. He might be nervous" replied Toni.

"Calm down, will you. Besides, Wyatt is a former Universal Champion. He is a monster too" said Tegan.

"With that maniac wanderer, I won't be surprised if you're worried. You see how crazy he is during his feud with Kiyomiya" replied Bayley.

"Well, that's different. Besides, I'm sure that he is not the type of putting his co-workers' life in danger" replied Io.

"Hope you're right" said Toni.

Later on;

Seth Rollins that just came in for a few minutes tried to hit Joe with a Curb Stomp but Joe countered it with a Dragon Suplex followed by Bomaye. He then went to cover.

1
2
3

"Seth Rollins had been eliminated!"

Meanwhile, Wyat hits Orton with a dropkick causing Ortion to hit the glassdoor and accidentally hits Bobby Lashley that was inside the enclosure. Wyatt then grabbed Orton and sent him back into the ring while the medics quickly came and checked on Lashley. Then, they took Lashley out from the chamber and brought him to the trainer's room. As Wyatt tried to get into the ring, Joe hits The Danger Zone with a dropkick. Then, he tried to hit Orton with End of Journey but Orton countered it with an inverted headlock backbreaker. Orton then glared at Joe before call for his finisher but suddenly, Orton got hitted with an elbow drop from Wyatt. Then, it's time for the next entrance. Unfortunately, Lesnar's door didn't open as it is Lashley's turn. Everyone is wondering if Lashley will return into the match. Since there is no sign of Lashley, Lesnar broke the glassdoor to get out and joined the match. As he entered the ring, Wyatt welcomed him with a lariat but Lesnar countered it with a German Suplex. Orton then tried to hit Lesnar with an RKO but Lesnar caught him just in time before hit The Apex Predator with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Suddenly, Joe came out of nowhere and locked Lesnar with a Sleeper hold. Lesnar tried to hit Joe to the turnbuckle but Joe tighten his grip causing Lesnar to fall down. The referee went to check on Lesnar. The Beast Reincarnated refused to tap out until one moment, he passed out.

"Brock Lesnar has been eliminated!"

"He made the beast pass out that fast? I never saw this coming" said Owens.

"That's true. Brock is not the type of guy that will let someone do that to him unless he trusted that person" replied MVP.

"Who... No, what the hell is this guy? Is he really just a former soccer player?" asked Corbin.

"2 elimination from him so far" said Cesaro.

"I thought he will be a failure like Tim Wiese but he is good" said Sheamus.

"But still, it's impossible for someone like him to win the title" said Corbin.

"Of course. With his criminal record, the booking team must be crazy if they ever thought to make the criminal as the face of this company" said Owens.

Later on;

Wyatt managed to eliminate Randy Orton after finished off The Viper with Taste of Danger before went for the pin. Now, only The Wanderer and Danger Zone left inside the ring. Both of them glaring at each other before started changing blow.

"Both of them are final 2, huh" said Charlotte.

"Yes. This will be interesting" said Io.

"How so? My Wyatt might be killed by that freak" said Toni.

"He's not a freak, T. I'm sure of it" said Tegan.

"What's make you so sure? He always being rude towards you" replied Toni.

"He just a guy with a dark history. Besides, none of us really knows him" said Tegan.

"She's right. All of us here are just started to know him" said Shotzi.

Meanwhile;

Wyatt tried to hit Joe with Taste of Danger but Joe managed to escape it before hits Wyatt with a Dragon Suplex. He then walked to a corner and taunted Wyatt. As The Danger Zone started to get up, Joe dashed towards him to hit End of Journey but Wyatt managed to counter it with a lariat. Wyatt then called for his finisher. As Joe managed to get up, Wyatt hits the Taste of Danger before went for a cover.

1
2
Thr- then Joe kicked out just in time. Wyatt was disbelief. Wyatt then quickly climbed the top turnbuckle. He then did a frog splash only for Joe to catch it before hits Wyatt with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex followed by the End of Journey. Jake then went for a pin.

1
2
3

Ting! Ting! Ting!

"Here is your winner and the new WWE Champion, The Wanderer; Joe Marufuji!"

The referee then handed over the title to Joe. Jake took it and lifted it up high to end the pay-per-view.

Later on;

After done washed up and changed into his casual attire, Jake walked out from the lockeroom where he saw Tegan.

"Hey there" said Jake.

"Hi. Congratulation, champ" said Tegan.

"Thanks. Want to grab some shawarma before headed back to the hotel? My treat" said Jake.

"Sure" replied Tegan.

"Let's go then" said Jake. Tegan nodded as they left the arena together.

"You sure surprise everyone by eliminating Brock Lesnar" said Tegan.

"Well, I'm surprised too. He came to me before the match and said; Kid, I want you to lock me in a sleeper hold to eliminate me" replied Jake.

"Really? He sure trusted you a lot" said Tegan.

"That's true" replied Tegan.

"So, who do you want for as the opponent in Wrestlemania?" asked Tegan.

"I want Switchblade to be honest" said Jake.

"Really? Is the forbidden door still open?" asked Tegan.

"I don't know. But I don't mind having Wyatt again. That asshole is a tough bastard. We'll be taking the spotlight" replied Jake.

"Better than Kiyomiya?" asked Tegan.

"Maybe" replied Jake.

"I see. Goodluck for you then" said Tegan.

"Thanks" replied Jake.

"You sure talk a lot nowadays innit" said Tegan.

"Why, am I getting annoying or something?" asked Jake.

"No, you're better this way if you ask me" replied Tegan.

"I see" said Jake. After they bought their shawarma, they headed back to the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.1K 57
Y/N L/N, also known by his ring name Jordan Pierce, is a former professional baseball player. When he could not find his way out of the minor leagues...
28.9K 570 40
Mia wasn't ready to move on. She promised her brother, Jesse Lingard that she wouldn't go near boys for a while, purely because her last experience d...
11.3K 353 28
I'm throwing you into a book and I hope you understand it. Good luck. Thank you.
11.8K 377 69
After one year of being in Paul Levesque's NXT Developmental Program, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Paige Bevis, Roman Reigns, Nikki Bella and AJ Lee h...