The Groom Of Giants

By LiannQ

Title: 巨人族的新郎 Author: Sisib (西西布) Status: Completed Description: Lu Jiuchen, a human, is rich and an ideal pa... More

1: First Meet
2: Cherry Blossom Powder
3: Mate Selection
4: Afraid
5: Kid
6: For You
7: New Good Man
8: Special Time
9: Side Dish
10: Splashed Milk Tea
11: Play the Piano
12: Movie
13: I'll Teach You
14: I See You
15: Continue?
16: Excuse Me?
17: Family Travel
18: Mountain
19: Traveling
20: Hiking
22: Marriage Again
23: I Will Marry You
24: He's A Giant?
25: Lost Contract
26: Worth It
27: Taking Care of Yan Yaoting
28: Engaged
29: Anomalies
30: Identity Exposed
31: Misunderstanding
32: Voting Activities
33: Family Dinner
34: Giant City
35: Lui Juichen Joined The Group
36: Activities
37: Hunting
38: Bonfire
39: Pregnancy
40: Flavors
41: 🤰
42
43: When Will Be The Wedding Held?
44: Everyone Is Abnormal
45: My Groom
46: Wedding
47: Stretched Pants
48: White Rice
49: Perfect Match
50: Early Morning
51: Abnormal Sense Of Smell
52: Bored?
53: Hundred Bottles
54: Reusable
55: Background?
56: More Fragrant
57: Inferior Product
58: Thanks To Hands
59: Eight Years
60: Four-dimensional color Doppler ultrasound
61: Remnants of Lyra
62: Matching Program
63: Safe Birth
64: Dog Food
65: Reluctant
66: Discharge
67: Attachment
68: End

21: Breakthrough

870 22 2
By LiannQ

Lu Jiuchen and Yan Yaoting stopped on the mountain road, the mountain road is narrow, it is immoral to keep blocking here like this.

Yan Yaoting patted his calf, "Go on."

Lu Jiuchen cheated, "I can't walk because my legs are numb."

"It's so numb, what should I do at night?"

"I'm in charge of enjoying it, and I don't need to do things like doing coolies."

"Then you won't be performing a split?"

Lu Jiuchen's face turned red and white in an instant.

Yan Yaoting was amused by his face-changing expression, and glanced back, the nearest tourist was only twenty or thirty meters away.

He asked Lu Jiuchen, "Is it really hard to walk?"

Lu Jiuchen said, "Yes."

He simply took a big step forward, making a gesture to hug someone, Lu Jiuchen hurriedly laughed and jumped forward, running seven or eight meters away in an instant.

The mountain road is very long, and it takes four or five hours just to go up the mountain.

Yan Yaoting was worried that Lu Jiuchen would not be able to take it anymore, and whenever he came across a platform for tourists to rest, he would suggest to take a nap, but Lu Jiuchen, who was running ahead, was like a puppy who was having fun, and didn't listen at all.

After passing another platform, Yan Yaoting simply ran a few steps to grab him and forcibly lifted him up.

At first Lu Jiuchen wanted to beat the man's back to show his resistance, but Yan Yaoting slapped him on the buttocks, and he immediately became honest, and was obediently put on the bench by the man.

There are vendors who specialize in selling fruits on the platform.

Lu Jiuchen didn't feel it when he was rushing forward just now, but now that he stopped now, smoke would come out of his throat, and he couldn't help but want to eat fruit when he saw it.

There are also tourists around to buy it, but not many people buy it because the price is very expensive.

Lu Jiuchen didn't care about money.

But before he could take any action, Yan Yaoting took out a small watermelon from his camouflage bag, cut it in half, put an iron spoon on it, and handed it to him.

The appearance of Lu Jiuchen and the others was too good, and they attracted the attention of many people when they appeared. Now they saw that they even brought watermelons, their eyes were full of envy.

A little boy complained unsatisfactorily to the tall man next to him: "I told you to carry fruit before going up the mountain, but it was too heavy. Look at how he carried it? Bai Chang is so tall."

A large bucket of dog food was accidentally spilled, and Lu Jiuchen was really happy, after all, he was the only one who ate dog food in the past.

only……

"So you carried watermelon on your back all the way?"

"Um."

"When did you buy it?"

"After you fell asleep last night."

"Where did you buy it?"

"The 24-hour supermarket below the hotel."

Lu Jiuchen put the watermelon on his lap, and bent over to pick up the camouflage bag. He didn't lift it with one hand, but he took two hands to pick it up.

Unzip the zipper, in addition to apricots, bananas, cherries and other fruits, there are also mineral water, bread, toilet paper, wet wipes, Chinese medicine wine, folding stools, small knives...

I brought all the things I might need, and stuffed the backpack to the fullest, at least it weighed thirty or forty catties.

It's not that the man hasn't brought him something similar, he brought it to the beach last time.

But the difference is that the backpack was placed on the car that time, but this time it was always carried by the man on his back.

He was so tired and out of breath just climbing the mountain with his mobile phone in his pocket, and the man was carrying a few kilograms of weight. Even if he was in good physical condition, he would still feel tired.

There was an indescribable feeling in Lu Jiuchen's heart, full, touched, and a little sore.

"Coach Yan?"

"Um?"

"Why are you so nice to me?"

"you do not know?"

"I know." He wanted him, wanted to marry him. Lu Jiuchen squeezed the spoon in his hand tightly, "But this kind of thing must have a gradual process. We have only dated for a few days, and suddenly we are about to reach that stage. I am a little..."

"Well," Yan Yaoting pulled a tissue and carefully wiped off the watermelon juice from the corner of his mouth, "so how I pursue you is my business, you can think slowly, think slowly, I won't rush you, and I will not force you."

Lu Jiuchen pursed his lips and nodded seriously.

The two solved a watermelon and continued to climb the mountain.

Lu Jiuchen also felt sorry for his man, and offered to exchange him for the backpack, but Yan Yaoting refused. Lu Jiuchen wanted to grab his bag, so Yan Yaoting patted him on the back.

"You are in charge of enjoying, and I will do all the hard work."

Lu Jiuchen laughed out loud - he said this to the man not long ago, although he was referring to that time when he said it, but the man's use of it now is very suitable.

Because of the backpack, Lu Jiuchen was obedient to the man, if the man told him to rest, he would never take half a step forward.

In this way, the frequency of their rest was much higher than in the first half. When they finally reached the top of the mountain, most of the Shark Gathering team members had already arrived.

There are two particularly large stones on the top of the mountain, which look like two people clinging to each other from a distance.

These two stones are called "Couple Stones", and they are one of the tourist attractions in Qingmu Mountain.

Lu Jiuchen had been to Qingmu Mountain before, so he naturally knew about Shi Shi, but before he sneered at taking pictures with Shi Shi, now he was very active and dragged Yan Yaoting over to line up.

There were a lot of people taking photos with Lovers Stone, and it took about ten minutes to wait for them.

At that time, the Mediterranean Sea was not far away. Seeing this, I trot up all the way with a beer belly, and offered to help me take pictures.

Lu Jiuchen handed him the phone.

He and Yan Yaoting stood side by side in front of the couple stone.

Choose a good angle for the Mediterranean Sea.

"Third Young Master, strict instruction, please prepare."

"three!"

"two!"

"one……"

At the same time as the word "eggplant" appeared, Lu Jiuchen suddenly stood on tiptoe and kissed Yan Yaoting. After the kiss, he immediately asked Mediterranean Sea if he had taken a picture.

The Mediterranean sent the mobile phone up.

"I got it, I got it, you two have impeccable looks, my poor technique makes it look like a blockbuster!"

"Boss Lin can really talk."

Mediterranean hurriedly said "Don't dare dare", and then added, "I'm just talking about facts, you two are really a perfect match!"

Lu Jiuchen patted Haidi on the shoulder happily, and walked up to Yan Yaoting with his mobile phone.

Yan Yaoting raised his eyes and glanced at Mediterranean Sea, who quickly grinned, Yan Yaoting didn't say anything, just looked down at the photo.

In the photo, he is standing upright facing the camera with his arms drooping naturally.

Lu Jiuchen put one foot on his back, grabbed his arm with both hands, tilted his upper body, closed his eyes, and pressed his lips against his chin.

"How about it, isn't this ose good?" Lu Jiuchen asked.

Yan Yaoting looked down at him.

Lu Jiuchen's chin was raised slightly, his eyebrows were raised high, and his whole body was like a luminous body that attracted people's attention. Yan Yaoting was itchy to see him, couldn't help it, and lowered his head to kiss his lips.

Yan Yaoting really rarely took the initiative to kiss him, and most of his kisses to Yan Yaoting were superficial, and if he went deeper, he would always be interrupted by various things.

Lu Jiuchen was instantly aroused and wanted to ask for a deep kiss.

Yan Yaoting pressed his waist and glanced in a certain direction.

Lu Jiuchen followed his gaze, only to notice a seven or eight-year-old girl staring at them. Seeing Lu Jiuchen looking at him, he immediately covered his eyes with his small hands, and after a while, put them in a very cute way. Fingers shoved a slit, watching secretly.

Lu Jiuchen scratched his hair in embarrassment, and walked away holding the man's hand.

Checked in at the top of the mountain, and the sun was setting.

Everyone in Jusha was exhausted for a long time, and no one could go down the mountain on two legs except Yan Yaoting.

The Mediterranean Sea arranged for everyone to take the maglev cable car down.

After dinner is free time.

Lu Jiuchen didn't rush the man back to his room like yesterday, but dragged him to the small town.

Yan Yaoting didn't ask much, he followed Lu Jiuchen wherever he went.

He could feel that Lu Jiuchen wanted to buy something, but Lu Jiuchen almost visited the whole town, but he didn't seem to find what he wanted.

When Lu Jiuchen bent down and kneaded his calf unconsciously, he said, "You go back first, tell me what you want to buy, and I'll go buy it."

Lu Jiuchen said no, stood up straight and looked around again, suddenly his eyes lit up, and immediately grabbed the man's hand and ran towards a shop.

The target of Lu Jiuchen is a store that sells sports equipment.

There are many and miscellaneous commodities piled up inside, such as basketball, skateboard, bicycle and so on.

A minute later, Lu Jiuchen came out with a yoga mat in his arms.

Yan Yaoting took the cushion from him, "Why buy this?"

Lu Jiuchen's ears turned red, "I'll tell you later."

Back at the hotel, Lu Jiuchen went to take a shower first, then pushed Yan Yaoting in, and when the sound of running water sounded, he immediately rushed into the bedroom.

Unless there were special circumstances, Yan Yaoting took a bath very quickly and came out in a short while.

Then I noticed that the lights in the bedroom and the living room were turned off, it was dark, and I didn't know what the kid was trying to do.

In addition to the master switch at the entrance in the guest room, there are also switches in the living room and bedroom. Not to mention the living room, the switch for the bedroom is at the entrance.

Yan Yaoting walked into the bedroom in the dark and turned on the light.

A light blue yoga mat rests on the wooden floor in the bedroom.

The jade-white man stood with his back to him, probably knowing that he was coming, so he bent forward, put his hands on the yoga mat, slowly separated his legs forward and backward, and split them vertically on the yoga mat.

Yan Yaoting's gaze traveled straight down from his beautiful slightly concave back, through the waist and eyes, the peaches, the long legs, and finally back to the peaches. Even though he had guessed that children would be bad, his fingers still twitched uncontrollably .

After Lu Jiuchen finished the vertical chop, he didn't hear the reaction of the people behind him for a long while.

When the two of them accidentally talked about a horse, he actually wanted to perform it.

But at the time it was not intended to be this way.

Later, from the camouflage bag, he felt the man's meticulous care and consideration for him, and he felt that he could do more, so that the man felt that his affection for him was constantly increasing.

But now...

He turned around pretending to be calm.

The man was standing at the door, frowning slightly, as if he didn't like it at all.

Feeling ashamed, he quickly got up, grabbed his nightgown and wrapped it around his body, fastened his belt after a few seconds of pause, then folded the yoga mat twice and threw it on the balcony.

After he finished all this and returned to the room, the heat on his face still didn't go down.

He stood in embarrassment avoiding the man's gaze, and after a while, he raised the corner of his mouth and said, "I was too busy showing off the word horse just now, and I forgot... I didn't mean it, since you washed it, go to bed quickly." Bar."

Lu Jiuchen was about to hide under the blanket when he said that, Yan Yaoting suddenly called out "baby".

Lu Jiuchen stopped, and asked him what he was doing in a muffled voice.

"Do you know what I was thinking just now?" Yan Yaoting asked.

"I don't know." Lu Jiuchen said.

Yan Yaoting walked behind him, held his shoulders with both hands, and turned him to face him.

Lu Jiuchen lowered his eyes and dared not look at him.

Yan Yaoting put his index finger on his chin, raised his face, looked at him greedily and infatuatedly for a moment, put his arms around his waist, bent to hold his leg, lifted it up inch by inch, and put it on his shoulder .

"I was thinking, what would it be like if you were under me."

At this time, the two of them were very close together, and Lu Jiuchen was in a vacuum, and could completely feel all the reactions of the man, vigorous and trembling, as if the fabric would be broken in a second.

Lu Jiuchen understood the man's thinking and attitude, and the embarrassment caused by misunderstanding the man disappeared. He suppressed a smile and said, "I thought you didn't like your reaction just now."

"I like it, I like it very much."

Lu Jiuchen smiled.

Yan Yaoting asked again: "Does the split hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt."

"What about the calves?"

The soles of Lu Jiuchen's feet, calves and front of his thighs actually hurt, but it was not serious, it was a reaction after climbing a mountain.

But he knew that if he told the man the truth at this time, the man would definitely ask him to lie in bed immediately and apply medicine to him. As for those romantic and beautiful things, he would have nothing to do with this night.

So he said very naturally, "It doesn't hurt, I'm in good health."

"real"

"real!"

After Lu Jiuchen finished speaking, he pressed his legs in front of the man again. The radish was squeezed between the two of them, with an amazing sense of presence. Chin, "You squat over there. You took good care of me today, and I want to give you a reward."

Yan Yaoting glanced at the wall and guessed it, his eyes instantly became dark.

Lu Jiuchen urged him.

Yan Yaoting walked to the base of the wall, leaned against the wall and half knelt down.

Lu Jiuchen walked in front of him and slammed his right leg against the wall.

Originally, he was only wearing a nightgown, but after lifting his legs, Yan Yaoting almost lost his mind. That was the place he always wanted to go but kept suppressing his instinct to keep a distance, but now it was right in front of him, just a finger away from him.

The veins in the hands clasped on the knees were bulging, and the fingers turned blue and white due to excessive force, as if they were about to sink into the flesh. The suppression bracelet detected his emotional fluctuations and sent out high-frequency vibrations to warn, but he didn't notice it. .

Lu Jiuchen looked down, he couldn't see the man's face from his angle, and he didn't know what his expression was now.

"I haven't seen it myself, is it okay..."

"It's not passable."

what is that?

Just as Lu Jiuchen was about to ask this question, he suddenly trembled all over.

Yan Yaoting was tracing with the brow bone, nose bridge and lips, he almost lost his mind, but when he looked up and saw Lu Jiuchen's smile, he saw the trust in his eyes, the volcano that was about to erupt, the billowing lava that was about to burst out, and It was forcibly frozen once.

He loves him, so how could he go against his ideas.

Yan Yaoting tightly clasped the restraining bracelet, and after a long while, he shifted his affection for there to the front, rubbing his nose, touching his lips, and touching it with his hands. He was so enthusiastic, completely different from before, Lu Jiuchen soon reached the first stop. The man patted his leg and asked him if he felt uncomfortable. Lu Jiuchen gritted his teeth and said no, and the man took him to the second and third stops.

Lu Jiuchen woke up from the pain, the soles of his feet, calves and front of his thighs were fine, but the inner thighs were in excruciating pain.

The dull pain in the first three places is related to mountain climbing.

But the ligament was obviously strained on the inner thigh.

After all, he hasn't stretched for a long time. He stopped at the first stop for nearly ten minutes last night, and he already felt uncomfortable in his legs.

But he liked that feeling so much, and the man was very devoted, so when he asked him if it hurt, he lied and said it didn't hurt, and went to the second and third stops deliberately, several times during the process. Press on the man's face.

When I finally put the leg down, the inner side was already numb.

He thought it would be much better after a night of sleep, but it would be even worse when he woke up. Every cell in the ligament was accusing him of being irresponsible as the master.

There was the sound of water in the bathroom. The man should have returned from exercising and was taking a shower.

Lu Jiuchen gritted his teeth, sat up with the support of his arms, and got out of bed to get his clothes, but as soon as his feet touched the ground, he knelt down directly. The pain was so painful that he didn't dare to use force at all.

"What's wrong?"

A man's voice came from the front.

Lu Jiuchen hurriedly supported the bed, trying to stand up, but his legs couldn't be controlled at all. Yan Yaoting strode over, bent down, picked him up, put him on the bed, and squatted in front of him.

"Is your leg uncomfortable?"

"is a bit."

"Where does it hurt?"

Lu Jiuchen pointed to the soles of his feet, the front of his calves and thighs.

"What about the inner thigh?"

Lu Jiuchen was reluctant to say it, but Yan Yaoting told him to be good, so he nodded.

Yan Yaoting's face was as black as ink, he quickly took out the ice pack from his backpack and stuck it on Lu Jiuchen's parts, then he stood up and began to pack his luggage.

Lu Jiuchen said weakly, "Today we still have to visit the ancient town."

"not going."

"Not so good?"

Yan Yaoting didn't say a word. After packing the luggage of the two of them, he helped Lu Jiuchen change his clothes. It was fine when he put on his coat, but when it was time to put on his trousers, Lu Jiuchen couldn't even lift his legs.

Yan Yaoting's brows could be knotted, he simply put away his pants, folded his nightgown around his waist, and then called the Mediterranean Sea.

Haidi ran over and saw Yan Yaoting holding Lu Jiuchen standing at the door with an ugly face, especially Lu Jiuchen's ears were red, and there was only a piece of cloth around him, he thought for a moment that some murder had happened, and he didn't dare to ask more questions, he was diligent Ken put on his backpack, dragged his luggage, and accompanied the two of them into the taxi.

Lu Jiuchen didn't say a word all the way, but sweat was dripping from his forehead.

Yan Yaoting asked the driver to take them to the county hospital closest to Qingmu Mountain. He planned to take a look here first and prescribe some painkillers before returning to Linhai City.

The taxi arrives at the destination.

Yan Yaoting got off the car with Lu Jiuchen in his arms and went to the emergency room, while Hai Hai guarded the taxi and their luggage.

The population of the small county is not too large, and there are not so many patients in the emergency department, so it didn't take long for the two of them to turn.

Yan Yaoting rented a wheelchair in the hospital and pushed Lu Jiuchen into the consulting room.

The interviewer was an old white-haired doctor in his fifties or sixties. When he saw them coming in, he first asked them to explain their condition.

Lu Jiuchen faltered and said.

Yan Yaoting added, "The inner thigh also hurts."

The doctor pressed a few times through the nightgown.

Lu Jiuchen suddenly let out a cry of pain.

Yan Yaoting could see that he clenched his hands tightly, and he also knew that the doctor was only for examination, and did not have an attack after all.

The doctor felt strange and asked Lu Jiuchen, "Didn't you say it was mountain climbing? Mountain climbing usually hurts the quadriceps muscle group, which is directly in front of the thigh, so how could it hurt the inner side?"

Lu Jiuchen can't say that he made himself like this for the sake of excitement, can he? He hung his head unwilling to speak.

Yan Yaoting took a step towards the wheelchair and stood in front of him, "I did it."

The doctor looked him up and down, especially his powerful arms and his obviously unusual capital. The old man blushed for both of them. He cleared his throat, and said carefully, "It's good for young people to have passion, but they also have to be passionate." Be careful, especially with regard to your partner's physical condition."

That tone is short of saying that the two of them are absurd.

Lu Jiuchen wished he could dig a hole in the ground and get in.

Yan Yaoting didn't feel embarrassed, but just urged the doctor to see a doctor quickly.

Because Lu Jiuchen's pain was very obvious, just to be on the safe side, the doctor asked him to do an imaging examination.

In this era of advanced technology, radiography is also simple, and the results are available in two minutes:

Mild strain on inner thigh ligament.

The doctor prescribed anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, blood-activating and stasis-removing medicines, and let Lu Jiuchen rest for two to three weeks, avoiding local movements and exertion.

Yan Yaoting pushed Lu Jiuchen out of the hospital.

Mediterranean Sea immediately hailed a taxi to drive over.

Lu Jiuchen and the others wanted to go back to Linhai City directly, and there was still a team on the Mediterranean side, so they didn't follow.

The two sat in the back row and returned to Linhai City, Yan Yaoting was stunned and didn't say a word. Occasionally, when Lu Jiuchen said something to cheer up the atmosphere, Yan Yaoting didn't respond at all. Lu Jiuchen couldn't sing anymore by himself, so he stopped talking.

They took an anti-gravity car, which was expensive and fast, and they arrived at Lu Jiuchen's house in less than an hour.

Mother Wang had already received the news and was waiting at the villa.

There is also a beautiful doctor and two gold medal nurses.

Yan Yaoting carried Lu Jiuchen into the bedroom, put him gently on the bed, helped him untie the nightgown around his waist, pulled the quilt over him, and then handed over the examination report to the beautiful doctor, and the county doctor Diagnosis and treatment options are described.

The beautiful doctor checked the report, checked it himself, confirmed the county doctor's diagnosis, and then called the nurse out to explain the precautions.

Mother Wang gave Lu Jiuchen a sippy cup in distress, and asked him to drink some water first. Seeing that Yan Yaoting also followed out, she pulled her face and said, "Before you sprained your ankle, I saw that he took care of it so carefully, I thought it was him. You know how to hurt people, I didn’t expect it to be like that in private, is he abusing you?”

Lu Jiuchen embarrassedly said that it had nothing to do with him, and he did not abuse him.

Of course Mother Wang would not believe it.

After all, when these two children are put together, Xiao Jiu is at a disadvantage at first glance, not to mention that it is Xiao Jiu who is injured and suffering.

"Did he take advantage of you and threaten you? Don't be afraid, if you tell me something, can't our Lu family deal with him?"

Lu Jiuchen was so amused by Wang Mama's brain hole, he kept saying no, but he noticed Yan Yaoting's approach from the corner of his eye, and immediately shook Wang Mama's hand.

Mother Wang turned her head and saw him, and left without a good face.

Yan Yaoting walked in, dragged a chair and sat on the edge of the bed, without looking at Lu Jiuchen, just stared at the comforter without saying a word, exuding low air pressure all over his body.

Lu Jiuchen lay flat on the bed and glanced at him, but the man didn't respond.

He glanced at him again, but there was no response.

Stretched fingertips poked his knee, still no response.

Lu Jiuchen pursed his lips and said with a bitter face that it hurts.

Yan Yaoting finally came back to his senses, and asked where it hurt.

Lu Jiuchen hooked his fingers, Yan Yaoting took a step towards the head of the bed, Lu Jiuchen took his hand and put it on his heart, "It hurts here."

Yan Yaoting frowned, "Why does my heart hurt?"

"If you ignore me, it will hurt."

Knowing that Lu Jiuchen was coaxing him again, Yan Yaoting wanted to shake off his hand, but he was afraid of touching his leg and hurting him, so he remained in a stalemate.

Lu Jiuchen held his hand tightly, and said pitifully, "It's my fault. I shouldn't have lied to you that my leg hurt last night and said it didn't hurt. I definitely won't in the future. Don't be angry, okay?"

"I'm not angry with you. I'm just angry that I didn't take good care of you." At the first stop last night, he had already vaguely felt that Lu Jiuchen was a little out of control, but he was too addicted at the time, so he listened to Lu After Jiu Chen said it didn't hurt, he indulged.

Lu Jiuchen pulled his hand down.

Yan Yaoting lowered his upper body according to his strength, Lu Jiuchen hooked his neck and whispered in his ear, "But I really like you like that, and I will want you in the future."

Yan Yaoting shook his hand helplessly. Although the wrinkles between his brows disappeared, his expression still couldn't relax completely.

That day, Yan Yaoting personally cooked dinner for Lu Jiuchen, and then helped him wash up and give him a massage. He didn't leave until after two o'clock in the morning. After returning, he activated triple gravity to consume his energy. At six o'clock the next morning, he came again. Went to Lu Jiuchen's house to prepare breakfast, waited for him to wash up, and asked for leave directly at the club and didn't go.

Because of him, the two senior nurses are almost useless.

Under Yan Yaoting's strict supervision, Lu Jiuchen faithfully followed the doctor's orders.

Except for eating and going to the toilet, I lie on the bed obediently at other times, and I can't even move my legs.

Lu Jiuchen was originally a temperament that couldn't wait, and he only had sex after dating a man, this kind of life was especially tormenting for him.

Whenever he is alone with a man, he will try his best to tease him, but the man is like an old monk in meditation, he can't understand his words, his eyes, his body movements, and often as long as he Once you get started, you will immediately change the subject.

This day has been going on for almost two weeks.

this morning.

Yan Yaoting brought breakfast as usual.

In order to make it easier for Lu Jiuchen to eat, the bed in the room was also replaced with a hospital bed that can be raised and lowered in the front and rear halves. Of course, his bed is much more comfortable than the one in the hospital, and it is a private order.

Yan Yaoting raised half of the hospital bed, and went to get the folding table at the end of the bed.

Lu Jiuchen pinched his clothes with his index finger and thumb, Yan Yaoting stopped and asked him what was wrong, Lu Jiuchen pouted at the quilt.

Yan Yaoting followed his gaze.

Lu Jiuchen was covered with a quilt, a very thin kind. At this moment, there was a lump in the middle of the quilt. Of course Yan Yaoting knew what it was, but he just patted Lu Jiuchen on the shoulder, and then nothing happened. He walked to the end of the bed, opened the storage table, and arranged the lean meat porridge and side dishes for two people.

The appeal was ignored again, and Lu Jiuchen gave an unhappy "Hello".

Yan Yaoting sat on the stool next to him, put the spoon into his hand, and picked up some vegetables for him.

"Have a meal."

After finishing speaking, he didn't care about Lu Jiuchen's reaction, and buried himself in eating.

When he was eating, his cheeks puffed up and squirmed. He was already manly and sexy. Lu Jiuchen became even hungrier after watching him. He wanted to grab Yan Yaoting's hand, but Yan Yaoting made a gesture to avoid it.

Lu Jiuchen seized an empty space, withdrew his hand bitterly, then stared at Yan Yaoting, poked the bottom of the bowl with a spoon hard, making it jingle, Yan Yaoting urged, and he scooped up the vegetables and ate them. Then bite and whine.

"It's like this every day! It's like this every day! The clear soup has little water, and there is no oil at all, so just become a monk and forget it!"

Yan Yaoting gave him another peeled prawn.

Lu Jiuchen became even more angry, "You really don't understand?"

Yan Yaoting's attitude was very firm, "Take it easy."

"But I've been healed a long time ago! It didn't hurt a few days ago! My legs are the same as before! I got up to pee by myself after you left yesterday!"

For a moment, Lu Jiuchen was about to say something, so he immediately closed his mouth with a guilty conscience.

Yan Yaoting paused while eating, and frowned at him, "Isn't there a nurse on duty in your room every night from 3:00 am to 6:00 am?"

Lu Jiuchen looked away weakly.

It was true in the beginning.

But since the pain symptoms have been significantly relieved three or four days ago, he has not let the nurse guard him. He needs to drink water and relieve himself at night.

He didn't dare to tell the man, and he also told the nurse not to tell the outside world, so the man didn't know.

Yan Yaoting's expression turned ugly.

Lu Jiuchen was afraid that he would be angry, so he quickly ate the shrimps, and took a big mouthful of porridge, "I'm really fine, I can get out of bed early, or the doctor will come and ask her later, she will definitely Say the same!"

Yan Yaoting didn't speak.

In order to please him, Lu Jiuchen ate all the breakfast without being a monster at all. When the doctor came, Lu Jiuchen couldn't wait to ask if he could get out of bed.

After the beautiful doctor scanned with radiography equipment, she said with a smile: "He recovered very well, and he can indeed live and work normally from today." Speaking of this, she paused for a while, and added: "But in the future We must pay attention to our sense of proportion and try our best to avoid such a thing from happening again.”

She said this to Lu Jiuchen, but after she finished speaking, she quickly glanced at Yan Yaoting.

Lu Jiuchen almost didn't laugh. Now almost everyone thinks that Yan Yaoting made him do this, but in fact he did it himself, and they feel that Yan Yaoting helped him to take the blame, and he is still the kind of suffering that can't be said, very wronged.

Yan Yaoting's attitude was very upright, he nodded and said he understood, and personally sent the beautiful doctor out of the villa.

When he returned to the bedroom, Lu Jiuchen had already got out of bed. When he saw him, he kicked his legs and twisted his waist for a while, and his expression and behavior should not be more exaggerated.

Yan Yaoting saw him alive and kicking, the gloom that had been lingering between his brows for several days finally disappeared, he showed a slight smile, and stroked his hair.

Lu Jiuchen took advantage of the situation and threw himself on him, hugging his neck with both hands, hanging from his body.

"The doctor said that I recovered, you have no excuses, right?"

Yan Yaoting didn't say anything, and stretched out his hand to shake it. Lu Jiuchen hid behind for a while, Yan Yaoting asked him with his eyes, Lu Jiuchen glanced at his mouth, and poked the muscles on his arm with his fingers, "After so many days of clean water, I must let me taste the sweetness ?”

Yan Yaoting said seriously, "You can't do it alone."

"I don't want to be a horse."

"What do you want?"

"You will give me whatever I want?"

"It depends on what it is, and whether it will hurt you."

Lu Jiuchen laughed, "I'm sure not to say that."

Yan Yaoting raised his chin and motioned for him to say.

Lu Jiuchen let go of him, closed the door behind his back, leaned his back against the door panel, stretched out his index finger to point on the man's lips, pressed his lips to draw a circle, then slid down his chin and neck, and finally Put one hand on your shoulder and press down.

Yan Yaoting understood what he meant in an instant, and all the muscles in his body were tensed to the limit.

What Lu Jiuchen thought, of course he thought too.

But for the giant race, the saliva and sexual secretions of the human race are double-edged swords, and there are also level differences between double-edged swords and double-edged swords.

When he came into contact with Lu Jiuchen's saliva, it would cause a short-term onset of combined fever, and the duration would be extended to three times the normal state. Although he was in pain, he could still maintain his sanity. But if he came into contact with the secretions, he would definitely lose his mind.

Lu Jiuchen saw that he hadn't said anything for a while, so he raised his head and asked, "Don't understand?"

Yan Yaoting didn't speak, Lu Jiuchen grabbed his hand and shook it, Yan Yaoting was silent for a long time, put his arms around Lu Jiuchen, and asked restrainedly: "Can we change it?"

Lu Jiuchen quit.

Yan Yaoting added, "Although what I said is different from what you said, the feeling must be the same. Are you not curious?"

Lu Jiuchen was really curious when he asked him such a question. What he said just now is definitely what all men especially like, because it can bring people an extraordinary sense of conquest and satisfaction, but the man said that there is another way, and that way is no less than the one he said. kind.

He searched in his mind for a long time, but the result was that there was nothing, so he asked what it was in doubt.

Yan Yaoting turned his back, "I'll teach you."

The author has something to say: This article is an overhead article imagining the future, which was not clearly reflected before, and it has been revised today. After the modification, the background of the interstellar future is clearer than before, and the sci-fi elements are deliberately added in the article. You may occasionally see things such as anti-gravity and magnetic levitation, so don’t be surprised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.4K 97
In front of the well-known Guangming Hospital was a florist selling both bouquets and shrouds. The seller sold flowers in the daytime to get money fr...
242K 845 26
its all in the title babes 😋
287K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
227K 11.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...