Miss Porcelain and The Lion [...

By Zion204

Gilded Memories Book 1 [Long Story] ☆Bloomers Award 2023-2024 Participant☆ Tired, A bit frustrated and annoye... More

Miss Porcelain
The Lion
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Gilded Memories Upcoming Stories 1
Gilded Memories Upcoming Stories 2
My Dear Lilibeth [SUN WUKONG]
Lady Woodpecker [14]
Lady Woodpecker [15]
Lady Woodpecker [16]
17

1

677 21 2
By Zion204

"Miss Porcelain Can I have that flower?"

"Oh? You mean this one Little man?"

Her shop is finally open. And the first costumer that came in was As usual. Childrens "yes! It reminds me of you!" The small boy Giggled, and Porce helped him to reach the small pot. The boy then gave his payment to her.

Porcelain is not just selling expensive flowers. But she also Sells Kiddy friendly plants that would mostly catch young kids eyes. Her shop is always the center attraction for children's. Well Maybe because it's her flowers that really Makes the children's eyes go bright in curiosity and wonder to see such vibrant colors and different types of flowers displayed in her shop. "All right. Everyone can have their flowers but first line up!" She Beamed a smile and all of the kids waddled themselves to make a line. Porcelain Happily gave them their Flowers and even added some freebies which are candies and Biscuits.

Soon her shop is now Visited by Elders and Soldiers. And her counter became a Mess since she's busy making a Bouquet. Deliveries is also Common here and sometimes she's the one doing the Deliveries.

"Miss Porcelain Is That Tall and Intimidating man gonna come?"

Intimidating?

"Who's The guy you're talking about?" She asked, confused as to what the Youngsters are talking. They look concerned too and...scared? "Well that tall and buff man! He wears a armor and has a sword behind his Back!" The kids nods, and Porcelain Awed once she realized who is this Tall and Intimidating Man.

"Oh don't worry! He's my friend!"

"Friend? But he's a Lion."

"Well yes but he's nice"

She chuckled, Ruffling the young boys hair. "Also if he's a Lion then I'm a Porcelain" She Blurted, making the young kids giggle. "It's not so different! Both of us are special." She chuckled. "What does he do here?" They asked and The Lady Blinked.

"He's here to have a chat and maybe relax since his job is reaaally Tiring"

"He's a soldier!"

They gasped and Cheered the kids listened more to her. What made these kids so interested about Azure? I mean there's a lot of Soldiers here that visits her shop yet none of the kids seems interested about them. "Why are you guys so Interested about my Lion friend?" She Snorted and the kids looked at each other.

"He's like a Giant Kitty!"

"I-I wanna ask if his Hair is Fluffy"

"Miss Porce How strong is he?!"

They Rambled, making her shop loud, The lady Sweatdropped hearing all of these Questions coming from them. "Well My Small kiddos you might ask that to him" she chuckled and a loud Ring of the bell caught her attention. There stood The Lion Himself, eyes looking around till it landed on her. He then Waved and smiled. "It's him! The Lion guy!" The kids Gasped, scooting close to each other till it become a Hiding mess behind Porce.

"Did-Did I Do something wrong?"

Azure Blinked, Confused and maybe also concerned as to why the young children's are hiding behind Porce. "Ah! Wait maybe the doorknob-maybe I broke it?" He did have a huge hand and maybe it broke because of his strength? "Goodmorning Azure!" The lady Beamed a smile, and He smiled back. "Sorry um I just noticed the kids here er-did I do something?" He trailed off but Porce only laughed.

"No no! You did nothing wrong! The kids are just New at seeing a Tall and Muscular Lion here in my shop!"

She Giggled making Azure Sweatdropped. So that's why the kids are hiding behind her, they aren't used seeing a Literal Immortal Lion. "Oh! I'm sorry for Scaring you!" He laughed, almost loud and Carefree. The kids Blinked at him with wide eyes. "Please don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you!" He nods.

"Me and Miss Porce here are friends! I just happen to come back here to have some time off with everything that's happening in my workplace" which again. Peng was Annoyed that his Status report got Ignored again. He even mumbled something about "fucking old Geezers! Can't even listen for like a minute or so?!" Or something like that.

"Come on now everyone. He's Azure my Lion Friend!"

"Woah! You're not joking! He's a Lion!"

"A giant Cat!"

Eh?

Azure Blinked. A giant Cat?—Wait—huh? "I-I think you're mistaken I'm a Lion" He points to himself. But kids are kids and you can't change their minds if they saw something that piqued their Interest. Porce Snorted and Covered her mouth, trying to stop her laughter.

"Uncle Azure! Tell us Something about being a Warrior!"

"Can I touch your Hair?"

"How strong are you?!"

They Circled around him and Azure Chuckled nervously. A bit overwhelmed with all of the Questions that's shot to him. He just got here yet it seems a child's curiosity is much faster than him "woah there! Everyone you're making my Lion friend A bit overwhelmed!" Porce Stopped them, standing in front of the young children's. "Awwww but we wanna ask some question" they said but the Lady shaked her head.

"Only One this time! Then you can can ask another question tomorrow"

She huffed, And Azure Sighs as his big figure is hiding behind Porcelain. It's quite adorable seeing a Tall and big Lion like him that got overwhelmed by kids and is now hiding behind Porcelain.

"Oh! Okay okay!"

They nod, having no choice but to listen to Porcelain. "I'll try my best to answer some of your questions" Azure Chuckled and the kids Immediately Circled around him as he sits down the couch. "So who's the first one?" Porce smiled and a small little girl raised her hand.

"How soft is your hair? Can I touch it?"

Her eyes Sparkled, and this also made the lady Blink. Wait how soft is Azure's hair? "Well Maybe too soft. I do have a thick hair" He Chuckled "also yes you can touch em" He nods and the little one Cheered as she gently stroked her hand through his Hair. Azure Smiled of how gentle the young girl is. "Oh oh! My turn!" The boy jumped and Azure Listened to him with a smile.

"How strong are you?! Can you like—carry a bunch of boxes?"

"Well I'm pretty strong? Though even I have the strength to break a metal I do need to be careful around"

"That's so cool!"

His eyes Sparkled, and another kid raised their hand as they asked a question to the Lion. "How about your work?! Isn't it cool being a Celestial Warrior?" He Grinned and Azure Blinked at that.

"Well it is Pretty great. But it can have its....—Um how should I say it."

"It can have its Own Negativity to you?" Porce finished, and The Lion Nods. "Yes! That one! *ahem. Thank you My lady" He Grinned and Porcelain just Waved it off. "How did you meet Miss Porcelain?" They asked and Azure Chuckled at this, he then Glanced to the lady.

"Oh it happens that my Lion friend got Curious with my shop and my flowers." She chuckled and the Lion Nods. "She's right. My curiosity got the best of me" He laughed and the kids asked another question.

"You're a buff guy. Aren't you afraid?"

"Oh? Afraid?"

Afraid? Of what? Um let's see he's afraid loosing his Sworn brothers and Other closest friends and—"I mean Miss Porce is Fragile." The kids blurted which made Azure's Eyes widen. Oh right—Porcelain. She's. Right He's a strong Lion and maybe a grip coming from him might Break her skin.

"Hey! I'm Durable! I'm not a thin glass!"

"But it's still scary to see you around carrying heavy loads of boxes Miss Porce"

"Yeah! We could hear you Walk like a glass or something!"

They Scolded which made the lady Gasped. "Oh so I'm getting Scolded?! Just so you know Porcelain are Durable!" She huffed and Azure laughed loudly seeing the Banterings between a Porcelain Woman and A bunch of kids.

"What are you laughing at Mister?!"

"Sorry! It's just so entertaining to see you so worked up!"

"Well I'm Durable! Stop Saying that I'm glass!"

She looked away and the kids Snorted at this. "I-I didn't say that you're glass!" Azure Wheezed but this made Porcelain even more blue. Azure seeing her face turn bluish Blink. His eyes widening seeing this.

"Are—are you blushing?"

"Y-yes okay! When I'm angry or embarrassed! My face turn blue!"

She covered her face. And Azure laughed again. Oh lord he's gonna tear up at this and seeing Porce blush in not red or pink but blue. Oh lord he's gonna loose it. "Are you angry right now?" He asked and Porcelain Huffed.

"I'm annoyed!"

"Oh! I'm sorry Porce! Really I'll Stop!"

He Exclaimed, trying to stop his laughter and giggles. The lady rolled her eyes and sighs "Anyways You kids should go back now. Your parents might be looking for you" She said and the kids Awed in Dissapointment. "But we wanna stay here for now!" They said but the Lady didn't budge at this.

"Come on You can still come tomorrow. Well if your parents allow you though"

She Smirked and gently leads the kids to the door. They Waved and bid farewell to the Porcelain Woman. With a smile they ran back to their parents with their mini flowers and Free candies.

"Those kids sure are Lively in the morning"

"Oh please you haven't seen the worst."

Kids are kids. And includes those are their Crazy Hyperactive Personalities that could hurt your head till night "I noticed that you have a lot of flower bouquets on the counter. Mind if I help?" Azure said, and He smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"It's fine really. The least I could do for laughing at you"

"Ugh–don't even Mention that. But seriously. I'm Durable."

"Okay okay." Azure Raised his hands. Trying not to make Porce mad again. "But okay then. I could use some extra hands" She Glanced to the counter. Filled with colorful wrappings and Flowers that needs to be arrange as a flower Bouquet.

"Oh! How about I teach you making a flower bouquet?"

She Beamed a smiled. And Azure Yelped when the Lady Grabs him back inside the flowershop. He almost Lost it when she Grabbed him, shits like he thought her arms are gonna Break.

"This will be great! And easy!"

"I'm not really good at arts and crafts—"

"Don't worry about that Azure!" Porcelain Pat's his shoulders. Giving him a positive vibes. "It ain't bad to try for the first time! I'm also bad at first but with practicing and patience then you'll get to it!" She Grinned and showed him a bunch of her work which made him almost drop his jaw.

Damn She's good at it just look at those flower bouquets piling up on the other side of the counter. "I'll try I guess?" He Chuckled and The Lady shaked in Excitement as she grabbed a lot wrappings and Ribbons in her Boxes and drawers.

"Well then let's start!"

『---¡---』

Where could That Lion be? Again.

He has searched around the Hallways and even random room looking for His Sworn Brother the Azure Lion. But for some reason he felt like the guy is not in the Celestial Realm and is now somewhere else. "Really that guy" Peng Grumbled, deciding to go in The Mortal Realm.

His golden wings Flapped as it created a strong gust of wind. Landing down on the ground he Hid his wings away, seeing a bunch of people walking. Even soldiers minding their own business as they took their time to relax.

"He should be here. Which is strange."

This place looks lively and loud. Especially the people here that sells toys and Fireworks. His eyes then caught a glimpse of children's running. With small flowers in their hands and Candies, Peng Faintly smiled at this.

Children's.

He Chuckled, Shaking it off. He wandered around searching and hoping to find His Lion Brother. Who for some reason is missing again in mid conversation. And it's getting frequent too.

He zones out. Sighs as if he's tired and then excuses himself.

Can't blame him though their work is Tiring and Walking around seeing the same faces of The council, gods and other people just drains them "Hm?" He Blinked, and stopped.

Staring at the flowershop window. There's a lot of people inside. But he did saw a faint blue and A Fluffy golden hair popping out.

"Azure?"

He mumbled, getting close to the window. He then Grumbled once his eyes deceived him.

He must be tired or maybe hungry. Or maybe both at that.

"Ugh where could that Guy be" peng Sighs, leaving as he continued on Searching for that Lion.

"Oooh youre getting the hang of this!"

"You really think so?"

Back in the flowershop counter. The Porcelain and The Lion are Busy making flower bouquets. "Mine looks messy, while yours looks Beautiful" Azure Awed. And Porcelain Scratched her Head.

"Daw don't be like that!" She chuckled and helped him with the ribbon, guiding his hand as to how to tie it. "You'll get better at this! Just keep on practicing!" She chuckled and Grabbed a Wet cloth to wipe away all of the Mess on his face.

"Although mine looks messy. You're quite right" Azure Sighs. And his face turned red once the Lady Cleaned his Face. I mean he's bad at arts and crafts and he's messy while making the flower bouquets.

"Thank you Porce"

He smiled, and Porcelain Chuckled at this. "Don't sweat it! How bout this" Grabbing his Own work Porcelain then Beamed a smile. "I'll keep the flower you made! Let say that it's like your first try! Like a progress!" She Giggled. And Azure Turned even more red at this.

"Y-you don't need to—"

"Sorry I'm keeping it! We'll see if you
have improved!"

『Miss Porcelain and The Lion』

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 102 6
explicit one shots from my ao3 account. some were requested and some i just wrote for fun. each story will have a warning and brief description of th...
32.8K 1.5K 79
┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐ "ɪ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀꜰᴀʀ, ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ... ʟɪᴠᴇ." └◌───❀*̥˚───◌─...
5.6K 165 12
"But you know the Monkey King! You two were practically best friends before!" Macaque looked away from the boy, sorrow filling his eyes. "Oh, we wer...
1.2M 54.9K 55
This book can be read as a stand alone Greyson Blake Rosen-Hower Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows his family. He's blessed wit...