โœ”๏ธŽ ๐–  ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ง๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—๏ฟฝ...

By Tvdargent

The story is about twins who are Salvatores. This means they are the sibling of Damon Salvatore and Stefan Sa... More

ACT 1| CASTโœ…
Chapter 1 "return"
chapter 2 "dรถubleganer"
chapter 3 "i love you"
Chapter 4. "Goodbye"
chapter 5. "back to the mystic falls"
ACT 2|new ocsโœ…
Chapter 6. "I missed you"
Chapter 7. "I think i fall in love"
Chapter 8. "i remember"
chapter 9. "ghosts"
Chapter 10. "hello old friend"
Chapter 11. "Daggered"
act 3 โœ… // Naomi Brown
Chapter 12 "Coffins"
Chapter 13. "FIRST KISS"
Chapter 14. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
Chapter 15. "BONNIE'S MOM"
Chapter 16. "LOVE IS BACK"
chapter 17. "MIKAELSON BALL"
chapter 19. "TELL ME YOUR STORY"
chapter 20. "ME OR HER"
Chapter 21. "SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING ME"
chapter 22. "HE IS BACK FOR HER"
chapter 23 "SISTER?"
Chapter 24. "I STILL LOVE YOU"
Chapter 25. "WHAT DID I DO?"
Chapter 26. "WE ARE FRIENDS"
Chapter 27. "DECADE DANCES"
Chapter 28. "LAST DAY"
Chapter 29. "THEY'RE GONE"
Chapter 30. "THE CURE AND DEATH"
BOOK 2
A/N
VICTORIA LOCKWOOD
extra (1864)

chapter 18. "BETRAYER"

79 7 0
By Tvdargent

CHAPTER 18.
"BETRAYER"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Sabrina, Scott and Jason were in the livingroom. They were talking about twins powers.

"You two are witches and vampires at the same time. The witches want to sacrifice you two. So you need to learn how control yourselves." Scott said

"Why are you telling us now ?" Brina asked Scott.

"Because of Ellie's dad" Scott replied. "He is back. He is witch and I think he is gonna sacrifice you two"

"What do you mean he is back?" Jason asked.

"He is like you two" Scott replied. "And that's means he lived when you two were born"

"Then how does he have child then? Isn't he vampire?" Brina asked.

"Because he made spell on him that he could have children" Scott replied.

"Why does he want to sacrifice us if he is same thing?" Brina asked.

"Because you two are more powerfuls. If he will sacrifice you then he isn't going to die."Scott replied.

"But why us?" Jason asked. "Why are we witches and not someone else?"

"Because your ancestor gave you powers. He and his twin were powerfuls and they made spell that they would gave you their powers. You two are first twins in Salvatore bloodline after their death" Scott replied.

"How do you know that?" Brina asked.

"Me and Kathrine have been studying about it for years" he replied.

"How do we know he is dangerous?" Jason asked.

"I don't know. I need to spy on him and I will find out" Scott replied.

"Wait if Ellie's dad is dangerous. We need to tell her everything." Brina said.

"I can't"

"What do you mean you can't?" She asked.

"I can't tell her" Scott replied. "I can't ruin her happiness. She found her father after all this years and I can't just go to her and tell 'your dad is dangerous so don't spend time with him' I can't ruin her happiness"

"That's okay" Brina said. "When you will be ready, tell her " she said.

"Thank you" he said and Brina hugged him.

_____________

Brina and Jason's were sitting on the couch reading all books that Scott gave them.

Damon and Sam walked downstairs.

"Ew you slept with my brother?" Brina asked.

"I did" Sam replied and walked off.

"I'll go in my room" Brina said and started walking upstairs.

____________

Damon's phone started buzzing. He looked at it and saw 'Alaric' name and answered it.

Damon- hello Ric what's up?

Alaric- Damon we need to talk.

Damon- I don't know if I can right now

Alaric- we need to

Damon- but why?

Alaric- this about your brother. This is about Jason.

Damon- Ok meet me in the grill.

He hang up and started driving in the grill. He arrived and walked in. He said Alaric and walked up over him.

"What did he do?" Damon asked Alaric.

"I was with Meredith when I saw list where she wrote about vampires who are giving her their blood for heal humans" Alaric replied.

"So what?" Damon asked. "Please tell me he wasn't" he said after realizing.

"Yes Damon. He was on the list" Alaric replied.

"I am gonna kill him" Damon said and started walking away. Alaric tried stop him but he didn't stop.

Damon arrived at home. He walked in and started walking in Jason's room.
He saw Brina and Jason were reading books.

"Brina I need talk to your brother." Damon said loudly. Brina looked at Jason and he nodded.

"What did you do this time?" She whispered.

"I don't know" Jason whispered back.

"Sabrina" Damon said.

"Fine " she said and left.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Damon yelled at Jason.

"What are you talking about?" Jason asked confused by his brother's behavior.

"I know everything" Damon replied. "I know about you are giving blood to Meredith!!!" He yelled.

"Damon I-" Jason tried explained but Damon cut it off.

"NO JASON! Don't say anything because you aren't gonna give her any blood. Not anymore!" Damon yelled.

"You can't decide what I will do or not" Jason said.

"Yes I can" Damon replied and left.

When he walked out he saw Brina.

"Don't walk in his room" he said. "Go and do something else"

"But why?" Brina asked.

"Just go. he is grounded" Damon said.

"He is vampire Damon. You can't ground him because he is younger than you" Brina said.

"Yes I can" he replied and walked off.

Meanwhile Jason was in his room. He could feel how tears was running from his eyes. He could feel tears on his cheek.

He grabbed his jacket and started leaving but he was stopped by Brina.

"What the hell did you do?" Brina asked Jason. She was feeling he did something bad. She noticed tears on his cheek. "Were you crying?" She asked.

"N-no no" he replied and wiped away his tears by hand. "I need to go" he said and started leaving but Brina grabbed his hand and stopped him

"Jason what's going on?" She asked. "We need to tell everything to each others. No lies remember?" She added.

"Hey I will tell you everything but not now okay?"

"Yeah"

Jason left.
___________

Sabrina sat down on the couch and started drinking bourbon. She heard knock on the door. She stand up and walked for open the door. She opened the door and saw Finn.

"Finn? What are you doing here?" She asked. Before she could say something he snapped her neck.

___________

James and Ellie were spending father-daughter time together.

"Ellie I need to ask you something" James said.

"What?" She asked.

"Can you help me with one spell" he asked.

"Yeah of course" She replied.

__________

Jason was in his car. He was angry at Damon. He was hitting the car when he heard something. He get out of the car and saw Finn.

"Finn?" He asked.

"Yes it's me" Finn replied. Jason saw Sabrina in Finn's car. Her neck was snapped.

"Sabrina?" Jason asked.

"Yes it's her" Finn replied. "Wanna join her" he asked and snapped his neck.

_______

Jason and Sabrina woke up. They were locked in room. Finn opened the door and walked in. He grabbed Brina.

"You're coming with me" he said and started taking her with him.

"No get of me" Brina yelled.

"Brina?" Someone said outside.

"Kol?" She said after recognized a voice.

"Not time for lovers talk" Finn said and started taking Brina.

"No no get of me" she yelled.

"Get of her" Jason yelled.

"Sabrina!!" Kol yelled outside. "Mother if you hurt her I will kill you!!" He yelled.

Finn took Brina over there where others were. Jason wanted to help but he couldn't because vervein was in his system and he couldn't move.

"BRINA" Kol said and tried to get her from Finn but Brina was in circle and he couldn't walked in.

"No no" Brina said. She was crying.

"Why are you doing that mother?" Klaus asked.

"I need to sacrifice heretic to kill you" Esther replied. "And other twin who is in here will be dead when James will finish the spell. "

"James is done" a voice joined. They saw dark haired girl.

"Naomi?" Klaus asked shocked.

"Hello Klaus" she said

"Why are you doing that?" He asked.

"I am just having fun" she replied. "Like you had when you sacrificed Elena." She added with smirk and left with vamp speed.

Meanwhile Jason was in the locked room when someone walked in. They were James and Ellie.

"Jason?" Ellie asked.

"You know him?" James asked.

"What is happening to him?" Ellie asked.

"We need to kill him" he replied.

"Why?" Ellie asked.

"We just need to" James replied and went to grab Jason to kill him.

"Stesmatos cubitum ire" Ellie did spell on James and he fell asleep.

"JASON" a voice came from outside they could see Rebekah. Rebekah ran up to him. She was crying. "Jason open your eyes you can't leave me here all alone" she said crying.

"Bekah" he said and Rebekah hugged him.

"Jason you are alive" she said in tears.

"not easy to kill me" he said with smirk.

"Jason" another voice came and they saw Caroline.

She walked over and sat down next Rebekah who was crying and hugging almost-dead Jason.

Meanwhile Esther was going to sacrifice Sabrina but something happened.

"No sisters don't leave me" Esther said.
While Esther was trying to fix spell Brina escaped from her. Kol pulled her into hug and went away by vamp speed.

______________

Jason was in his room when someone knocked on the door.

"accipite illum" he did spell and door opened itself. Brina walked in.

"Did you do it?" She asked about spell and Jason nodded. "Cool" she said. "I was learning spells too and it is working" She added.

"Cool" Jason replied.

"If you want we can talk about your and Damon's little fight." Brina said.

"Yeah." Jason said and Brina went to sit down next to him.

"So what is going on? " She asked.

"I was giving my blood to Meredith for heal humans and she was giving me blood bags for eat" Jason explained and Brina gasped. "I know I needed to tell you but if I have told you, you'd tell Damon and you know his reaction" he added.

"That's okay" Brina said.

"Aren't you angry?" He asked.

"Of course not" she replied. "Come here" she said and pulled him into hug.

"You are the best" he said and made Brina smile.
______________

A/N

DONEEE.

I loved it. By the way what Rebekah did in show Sam did in this chapter.

I LOVE PROTECTIVE PEOPLE OVER BRINA.

I LOVE JASON AND BRINA RELATIONSHIP.

Few chapters will be small.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 101 12
Yet another 'Klaus gets resurrected' story but can you really blame me? Klaus comes back to life in December 2030 and immediately goes to Kol and D...
52K 2.1K 13
stefan salvatore x male oc x kol mikaelson (eventual poly) extended summary inside! i do not own the vampire diaries, all credit to the creator of th...
34K 723 12
Hayley didn't have one daughter she had two but the other unfortuanly was kidnapped. Elena Gilbert had a daughter and a neice. She and Damon had neve...
10.6K 232 25
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline was born 3 years after Stefan, was. She is like a sister to Stefan, and Damon...