Assuming direct control. (Mas...

By HallowedGrimm

"This war's brought us pain and suffering and loss. But it's also brought us together--as soldiers, allies, f... More

What Just Happened?
Alliance Personel Database. (Bio)
Bio Pictures.
Eden Prime.
The Citadel
The Turian, The Krogan, and the Quarian
Y/N the Spectre
The Asari Archeologist
Y/N fun facts
Y/N Alternative Armor Colors
Y/N Fun facts 2
Incorrect quotes #1
Getting to know the Crew
Y/N's theme song
Ship Inspection. (Short)
Virmire Survivor Vote
The Reporter (Short)
Updated Spartan N7 Armor

Y/N Abilities. (Updated)

1.3K 24 4
By HallowedGrimm

Incendiary Grenade: A grenade that explodes in a fire explosion.

Armor Lock: The Ability to lock his Armor and be impervious to damage. Can only hold it for about 7 seconds.

Bubble shield: Throws down a grenade that spawns a shield around himself and anyone nearby. Is impervious to damage. Can only be held up for 10 seconds.

Active Camouflage: able to bend the light around his armor and make himself appear invisible.

Shield boost: Able to boost his shields so they can take more punishment.

Augment mode: Is able to see Enemies through walls for a short period of time.

Spartan time: Is able to perceive time at a slower rate thanks to his Spartan augmentations and adrenaline. It's sort of like bullet time.

Hologram: is able to create holograms that can confuse and disorient enemies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156 6 13
Cortana is gone. Nobody is sure where. Master Chief, after almost 2 days of being MIA, randomly has appeared near Earth, and following not far behind...
1.5K 19 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...
411 73 24
Nothing left my mouth as I stared at him in shock. He truly believed that I was part of this. The man, who I had lived with and served for months. Th...
700 7 24
As Covenant are coming closer than ever to destroy all humanity, UNSC at most desperate straits. They had issue an order for mass conscription to an...