How Delightful! (Delightful c...

By AnonymousArtsy

This story contains only child and teen reader, Unless there are any requests,The reader is gender neutral! I... More

!!!Request Page!!
"Baby Steps" | Lenny x Reader
Some headcanons!
(Teens) David x Reader Scenarios
DCFDTL x Reader Scenarios
(Teens) Ashley x Reader Scenarios
Lenny x Reader Headcanons
Bruce x Reader Headcanons!
"Book Worm" | Constance x Reader
"Babysitting" | DCFDTL x Adopted child!Reader
(Teens) DCFDTL short scenarios
Some Yandere DCFDTL stuff
(Bruce) Valentines Day special ❤
Random DCFDTL stuff
DCFDTL x Babysitter! Reader (2)
"Falling from a distance" | Ashley x Reader
"This weekend" | Bruce x Reader short
"Beautiful Angel" | Lenny x Heavily Religious! Reader
Ashley Scenarios!!
More Ashley!!
Small Gift💙 (Not a story)
"You know you love us.." | Teen DCFDTL x Male teen! Reader
"I can handle myself!"| Youngest sister Ashley story
"Just relax" | DCFDTL x Male! Reader (Teens)
Writer's A/N
"I love you.." | Lenny x Deaf Fem! Reader
"Playmate" | DCFDTL x Fem! Reader
"Unexpected turn of events" | Alessandra x Male! Reader

DCFDTL x Babysitter! Reader

352 10 1
By AnonymousArtsy

(They deserve the love that their own Father couldn't give, This is a platonic fic and they are 10 while Reader is 16-17)

The sun has risen a minute ago and the birds sang their morning song,
The only thing that has interrupted the peaceful morning was the darn alarm clock chimming a loud sound.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

It was 6:00 am in the morning and the 5 children began to yawn and sit up, They stretch their arms and start getting up to prepare for their daily morning routine.

Firstly took baths in which the girls went in first while the boys find their clothing and prepare their shoes, Once the girls were done and are properly dried with towels wrapped around them they then went to get dressed in their attire while the boys get their turn in the bathroom.

Once they're all dressed and neatly fixed up they went down the stairs only to hear some voices talking to one another from the living room below.
Their curiosity got the best of them as they sneaked down to the bottok of the stairs and took a small peak from the door frame.

There they noticed their Father talking to a young person around their teenage years, This surprised the children and got startled more as they hear their Father's booming voice mention their presence.

"Children, It's not polite to eavesdrop on adult conversations! Now, would you kindly come here and greet our guest?" Father motioned to his children to the teen in front of them,
They merely followed his orders and stood in front of them and courtesied as they introduced themselves;
"Greetings, We are the Delightful Children From Down The Lane, We are glad to have you visit our humble abode." They stood straight afterwards and merely stared at the two.

"Wonderful! Now children, This is Y/N, Your new babysitter! They will be taking care of you for the time being as Jenkins will be more occupied with me and my duties, Be sure to behave and treat them with respect, Got it?!"
Father asks in a harsh tone at the end which only had the Delightful Children shiver and nod at their Father.

"Good, Now if you'll excuse me I have some important business to take care of, Just ask if you need anything, Y/N!" Father says while walking off and waving as he and Jenkins exit the house.
Now it was only them, Y/N turned back to face the children and presented them with a warm and welcoming smile.

"Okay kids, As you know my name is Y/N!Please do not be afraid to express any casualties with me and let's get along well, okay?"
They say with a smile shining like the sun, The children looked at each other and nodded as they agree to their wishes.

"How about some breskfast? I'm sure you poor things are starving! Come now, Today is pancake day!" Y/N says in such enthusiasm and leads the children to the kitchen where Y/N started cooking pancakes for them.

Once the food has been prepared they all started eating, The children had a tad bit of suspicion with their new sitter but rather not engage in conversation fearing too much would be said.
Y/N didn't mind knowing children tend to have doubts on people that are new to them, Although Y/N was very determined to help get them out of their shells and open up a bit more.

Time passes by around 4 hours since the babysitter has arrived, Y/N watches the children do their own things such as drawing and what looks to be blueprinting a sort of giant mechanical robot but they'd rather not question it.

They merely watch the children as they watch television, The children were too occupied with their planning rather than paying attention to the one they deemed as a suspicious person that has managed to infiltrate their home.

They're thought faded away as they hear movement coming from their sitter,
"I'll be right back kids, I'm going to the pantry to get a snack. You guys want some?" They ask with a gentle smile.

The children look at each other whether to trust them or not yet merely went with the first option and nodded,
Y/N smiles again and left to go through the kitchen as The children watched them walk away and get back to their schemes.

A few minutes passed and Y/N came back with a tray of snacks and juice for them,
"Here you go,kids! Feel free to eat as much as possible." Y/N then puts down the tray and poured each of them a glass of juice.

The children just stared and somehow...smiled?
Huh,That's a bit odd for them but rathered just shake the feeling off as a cause of their stomachs grumbling.

They all eat up and watch some tv,
Y/N then wanted to take them outside to maybe play and get some exercise.
The delightful children were a bit unsure but then agreed and they all went outside to go to the park.

The park was lovely today, Flowers were littered around with beautiful hues of all colors as the weather was fairly sunny and the sun shined with it's comforting warmth.

The children just sat down at the grass as they did their own activities and Y/N was with them either sitting down and watching or playing with them as well.

Everyone had a wonderful time and even went out for some ice cream, They played once more but then the sun started to set which then ended their day of fun.

They all went home and sat down at the couch to catch their breaths after a long day,
Y/N decided to tidy around the mansion as the children were given glasses of water and watching tv again.

It was now 7:30 pm and Father hasn't come back yet, It was probably best to not question it too much as Y/N went back watching a comedy series with the delightful children huddled around them leaning close.

Y/N prepared dinner as they had chicken alfredo and the delightful children were satisfied with their stomachs full, Y/N had let them stay up a bit more until it was 9:15 pm and the children were already yawning and eyes beggining to grow heavy.

Y/N carried Bruce in their arms and helped the other children up the stairs as Constance was on their back.
Y/N had prepared their pajamas and had the bath ready for them, They started bathing the girls first as Constance started getting to tired to even keep her head straight.

After the girls were all dressed it was the boys' turn, Y/N helped with their hair as Lenny and Bruce were yawning constantly and David almost drowning because of his head laying on the water for a little while.

Y/N then helped them get dressed and just picked up Bruce once more as he was already too tired, Y/N fixed their hairs and set them all down on their bed as they put Bruce down at the middle which somewhat upsets Bruce by the sudden disappearance of warmth.

Y/N then lifted the blanket to them and pat their heads gently and sat a kiss on Lenny's head which made them all smile.
"Goodnight, Delightful Children From Down The Lane. Have sweet dreams.." Y/N says with a gentle whisper as to not wake them any further.

Y/N turned off the lights and closed the door.

They went downstairs to continue watching tv but abruptly stopped by the phone ringing, They picked it up and heard a familiar voice of a man.

"Good evening,Y/N. Are the children asleep yet?" Father says as soft music can be heard in the background,
"Yes,Father. I just sat them down for bed and are sound asleep. I am currently in the living room, Will you be coming home anytime soon?" Y/N asks as they flipped through the channels.

"I'm almost there, Wait for me then I'll give you your payment and then you can go home. Are you free tomorrow though?" Father asks was he pushes the breaks when the traffic light turned red.

"Yes I think, Why do you ask?" Y/N asks with curiosity as Father sighs can be heard "Some work has been pilling up, I have a business trip tomorrow and I won't be around for a week. You think you can stay around starting tomorrow till I sort things out?" Father says with a hint of distress because of his current problem.

"Uhh Sure! But can I just stay here till you return so I don't have to go home between days, A spare copy of the keys maybe?" Y/N tries to find more solutions but stopped as they hear Father's reply,
"Sure, I can give it to you once I get back. Be sure to get some stuff you need and let me know if you need anything."

Y/N smiles with the answer "Okay,Father. I'll see you soon." Y/N then hung up as they fixed around the house one more time and then just waited for Father.

Once Father returned he gave Y/N a spare key and their payment for today's work,
They say their goodbyes and left to go home smiling knowing another day will be an exciting day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Thanks for reading everyone, I truly appreciate you guys for supporting my stories!💙)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 545 17
Hello! I'm making a one-shot book because i have no plans on making any other long term stories at the moment. Feel free to give me request i will ha...
548K 6K 55
╰⋯➤"Mʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ." ____________ ╰⋯➤Jujutsu kaisen x reader oneshots, ╰⋯➤ Female and Male reader + Oneshots~ Absolutely do not w...
4.1K 74 10
A book full Tmnt x-reader one-shots, imagines, scenarios, short stories and more. Request and ideas are always welcome. Have fun & enjoy! (^·^) (I d...
407K 3.2K 74
Requests are open~! For animes, mangas, etc. that I am unfamiliar with, I will take my time writing them because of research so that I can capture th...