My Crazy Fantasy

Von DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time Mehr

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

Dungeon Run

38 1 2
Von DioMcBrando

The character menu opens as it shows you standing in a little box. On either side of you are slots for gear.

And at the top is a weapon slot. And the bottom right is a soul crystal.

You are standing still with your arms at your side, your Miqote ears wiggle a little as your tail hangs behind you.

The cursor appears as it scrolls through your armor slots. Each item is a part of an armor set labeled "Master's Engravings" even if you were not officially a keyblade master, you were the most experienced out of everyone, aside from Master Eraqus of course.

And as the cursor selects the weapon slot, it selects your keyblade as you summon it and hood it in your hand. And in the bottom, the soul crystal is labeled "Master's Teachings, Soul of the Key Wielder"

The menu closes as the game begins.

You approach Poyapo as she stands on a table in the quicksand. You stand next to her as a cursor clicks on her as she turns to you, then a text box appears

"So, you're back for now. Maybe you can do a few tasks for people, see if you remember how to do things"

The Text box closes as Poyapo points behind you "Reese and Y'Jhimei are waiting for you outside! They had something they wanted to give you!"

Then the conversation ends as you turn around and run toward the door. When you get close it auto opens as you pass through then it closes. And just down the stairs stood two people. A Miqote and a Vierra.

You approach Y'Jhimei first as she puts her hands together and lifts up her left leg as she smiles "Y/n! Glad your here! I've got something for you!"

Then she stands normally as she holds her hand out. You hold your hand out as well as she gives you an item.

You look down at it as you tilt your head "what's this?"

Then she smiles "duh! Its a fishing rod!" You look back to her "why do i need this?" Then Reese replies "duh, for fishing" then you shrug "well thanks"

Then you look back to Y'jhimei "so, whats the plan fir today?" She pits her hands together as she speaks "Well, we wanted to run a little dungeon with you, see how well you remember things since its been a while"

You then rub your head "i havent forgotten how to fight" then Reese speaks up "Well no, but i mean, the jobs here are different. I mean nobody else here can wield a keyblade, and besides. A little refresher couldn't hurt"

You shrug "alright then. Whats the job?" Y'jhimei pats the grimoire on her hip as she talks "well i still only have the basic level healing spells, but I'm sure we can manage"

Then Reese speaks "As for me, well i dabble in a little bit of everything, but what im best at, is Dragoon. You need a spear, just ask me. I got ya covered"

You nod "and Poyapo is a gunbreaker, so shes really good at making everything attack her"

You chuckle "yea thats our Lala. Heh" just then you feel someone jump onto your back as you turn your head as Poyapo hangs onto you "Enough talk, let us test!"

///

You and your party run forward in a dungeon as you begin the trial.

Poyapo is in front of you as she runs while holding her gun-blade at her side.

You are running in your usual animation as Reese sprints with his spear behind him and Y'jhimei holds her book.

Your party has Roles.

Poyapo has a Blue amulet you and reese have red and Y'jhimei has green. Representing Tank, DPS and Healer.

Poyapo reaches the first wave if enemies as she sends out a beam of light to grab their attention. This begins the fight.

As the multiple enemies surround her, You slide around behind them as you spin your keyblade and hold it up as you cast gravity.

A purple orb flies down and causes the enemies to be gathered inside, then You nod to Reese as he jumps back and spins his spear "Let me drop by!"

He jokes as he jumps high into the air and slams down with his lance. After his dragoon jump, he steps back as Poyapo holds her gunblade up as a long beam of energy extends from it, then she slams it down in the enemies as they rake damage, then you perform cyclone as you jump and spin a ls you dash through the orb.

Dealing heavy damage as the orb vanishes and the enemies fall dead.

Then you all continue.

Poyapo leading the charge as she casts a skill as she engages Rampart which doubles her defense.

As you run, You see another group of enemies as Poyapo shouts "y/n! Upsies!" You nod "right!"

You dash past her as you reach down with your free hand and grab her by her coat collar, then you spin twice before you throw her up into the air.

She laughs as she draws her sword again and holds it out as she spins and falls.

She lands like a canonball as she pulls the trigger on her gunblade as an explosion occurs as she rolls backward.

She then stands straight as the enemies take damage.

Y'jhimei swings her arm as she casts a spell and created a bubble shield around Poyapo as you and Reese sprint forward

"HHHAAAAAA!" You both shout as you thrust forward with sonic rave, and Reese used a full throttle skill with his lance as you teo pass through an enemy.

As it falls you hold out your hand and create a wall of light "Guard!" You cast reflect as an enmy runs into it.

Then Y'jhimei flips pages as she casts ruin. Sending a damaging magic blast toward the enemy.

It gets hit snd steps back before you turn your body to the left as Reese thrusts forward as he stabs the enemy. Then you push his back as he uses his body weight to force the enemy down.

As he does this, you run past him as you reach down and Grab poyapo. You run with her as you sling her over your back as she holds on.

Shortly Y'jhimei and Reese catch up.

"Not bad!" Reese says

You then look at him and chuckle "like i said, ive been fighting for a long-"

You stop when your suddenly blinded by a bright light.

You hold up your hand to shield yourself from the light.

But after a moment you drop it as you see your standing in the middle of a large wasteland. Snad and dirt as far as your eye can see.

"Huh?" You say as you look up. "What the-hell?"

Your still holding your keyblade as you turn around "where..."

Then that same voice from before speaks

Hero

You gasp as you look up. Into the sky

The Plainsgorger...draws near. Pray thee, save us from chaos

You recall your keyblade as it vanishes as you speak

"Who are yiu? What do you want? The hell is a plainsgorger?"

Absolute darkness

You then take a step forward "how am i supposed to beat it, even with everything that ive done, i cannot defeat absolute darkness. It's impossible"

As you speak, a Phantom of Lightning appears a few feet away. Shes kneeled like shes praying.  You see her and gasp "Claire?" Then another person.

Its Aerith. You turn and see her. And then 2 more. Rinoa and Y'shtola. And then Terra. And even Yuna.

You keep turning as you see them. "What is-"

Then you look forward as you see a woman dressed in a heavenly white dress. Her skin was a brown color and Her legs can be seen as well. Theres a gap showing cleavage too.

Shes wearing sandles that had heels and has her hair up in a fancy style bun.

Her sleeves are long and flow in the wind, which was strange as there was no wind. She approached you as she spoke

Child of light, Born of the heart of an ancient warrior.

You step back "what?" She keeps approaching as she continues

Blessed by the Key, Dutied to fight against the coming age of chaos

You take another step back as she reaches for you

"What are you-" The woman gently grabs your face and pulls you in, she plants a kiss on your lips. Its gentle and full of care, at the same time, her left hand presses against your chest as a lighy glows around it.

After a moment, she pulls away from you as you feel dizzy. "What the-" your chest felt warm. It was calming. Reassuring.

You stepped back as the woman began to fade

Child of light, blessed by the Key, born from the heart of Irina, go fourth, and seek the power of Birth. Only then can you save us

As the woman faded, your vision went dark as you closed your eyes and fell backwards.

Except now there was no ground. Instead just a black void full of stars.

Your floated in place as you leaned back, your arms and legs dangling slightly.

Your chest glowed, before an Orb of light left your chest. It started to glow beighter and brighter, before it flew up and took the form of your original keyblade.

Your keyblade seemed brand new. Like when you first got the power as it pointed down at you. And after a second the Keyblade returned to an orb as it slowly moved back down to you. When another voice went through your head

Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel. Let strength be granted so the world might be mended

As the woman speaks, the orb of light floats back into your chest as shimmers and sparkles of light fly everywhere out of your chest.

Before your eyes open.

///

When you opened your...no...wait... not your eyes...the eyes of a woman...

Dressed in an old outfit. A white dress shirt with a leather jacket. Jeans and boots. Her belt has multiple pouches as well.

She is wielding your old keyblade as she pants and runs.

She is sprinting forward in a storm of heavy rain.

A giant heart is in the sky as the sound of war echoes all around. As she stops and slides a little, she looks around with a spin as she see hundreds of keyblade wielders battling about. Weapons and metal clanging and banging.

Her black hair is tied into a pony tail as she wears glasses.

She stops turning as she looks forward and sees a keyblade wielder land in front of her. She jumps back as they yell in oain before their body turns into a mass of sparkles as their keyblade remains on the ground.

She gasps and looks back up as a man in a hood walks toward her

"Irina! I was hoping you'd show up! It wouldnt be a real war without you!" Irina growls as she focuses.

"Danni! Why! Why are you siding with Luxu! Look at this! All of this! Kingdom hearts is not to he forged! It will devour everything!"

Danni laughs as he smiles "yes! I know! But we! The ones who call it forth, we shall be the ones to see what resides beyond! We shall see what remains! And forge it into our own world!"

Irina yells as she holds up your keyblade as she shakes her head. A tear runs down her cheek as she speaks "Danni! You know i cant let you do this! All of our friends! They are killing eachother! You know this isn't right!"

Danni chuckled again as he walked backwards and held out his arms "Collateral" he says simply

As he says this, Irina screams as she charges toward him with your keyblade. And as she reaches him, she swings. But he blocks her attack with his own keyblade as he quickly summoned it and pushed back against her.

As the rain pours heavily on the battlefield, the camera circles around the two of them as a circular arena is formed around them by thr army if keyblade wielders fighting around them.

Then the camera curcles behind danni and focuses on Irina before it zooms in quickly on her eyes.

///

As the camera backs away, we see you once again as you charge forward and perform strike raid as you throw your keyblade forward.

It sounds like a buzz saw and slices straight through 3 enemies before it returns to you.

For some reason you felt strange. You blacked out for a split second, but it was like you blinked. You didnt remember anything. But you kept fighting through the dungeon as you and your party continued on.

You ran ahead as you caught your keyblade as you looked back at Y'Jhimei "hit me!" You shout as she nods and casts a spell toward you as you get a bubble shield, just in time too as an igre bursts out from a wall beside you and hits you with his mace.

But you backflip to recover as you land on your feet. You hold your keyblade up as you ready a skill.

"Reese, Poyapo!" The two of them run forward as she fires her gunblade and gets the Ogres attention. Then Reese crouches low and jumps up as he performs dragoon drive and falls as he stabs his lance into the ogres back.

The ogre roars as you engage your skill as you scream and dash forward as the screen goes black.

Then multiple white lines and curves appear all around the screen before it returns. You are now behind the ogre as it groans and falls forward.

Poyapo jumps back, and reese falls off its shoulder with a roll as he recovers.

"Alright, whats next?" You ask. Poyapo points ahead "the big bad should be right through those doors"

You nod as you pick her up and set her on your back as she holds on.

Then Reese and Y'Jhimei walk with you

"This guy has been called "War-master Caryn. So we should be ready" Y'Jhimei says.

You reach forward and put your hands on the doors as you speak "Everyone keep up our pace. We got a good thing going, lets not mess it up then you begin to push the doors open as a bright light covered the screen as a symbol appears

Checkpoint reached. Will continue when you return

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

643 4 1
ကောင်းကင်ကိုးခုမှ အမတများနှင့် သူတော်စင်များမှာ လောကတစ်သောင်းပါ၀င်သော မြေကမ္ဘာကိုးခုအားအုပ်ချုပ်ကြသည်။ မြေကမ္ဘာတစ်ခုလျှင် လောကတစ်သောင်း(စကြ၀ဠာတိုက်တစ...
149 1 5
Based on a true love story of two teenagers.
12 0 15
Just really cool
17.3K 367 35
It's all in the name...